Laura and Greg Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm enjoying this," I replied still fucking her, only slower and gentler.

"And you still can hun," Sheryl smiled at me. "But lets give our spouses something they both need. To be put in their place. You and I had our alone time. Now let's get a little nasty."

"You are something else Sheryl," I replied.

"Let's go see what they are doing?" she said and stood up.

We walked in to find Laura and Liam taking a break laying on the bed side by side.

"Hi, you two!" he said and took his hand off Laura's tit.

"I hope you two had your fun, because its time to be spectators for a while," Sheryl said. "Greg and I are going to fuck so you two can watch."

She looked at both her husband and my wife as he made stood between the two beds making sure I followed her.

I noticed that Laura had all her lingerie off except her stockings and garter belt. Her shoes were on the floor with her discarded bra and panties. Her legs were slightly parted allowing me to see her shaved cunt glistening. Liam had cum in her. I looked away and she closed her legs looking away.

Yeah, Laura and I still had lingering issues. Now I know I had seen her get fucked by Joe last week, and had left her alone with Liam, but... I am only human. I forced myself to face Sheryl.

The dark haired beauty wasted no time putting on a show for her husband and my voyeuristic wife. She was on her knees sucking the end of my cock as if it was the source of life itself. The way she had turned me to stand gave Liam and Laura a perfect view of the action. And there was plenty of action.

I was too busy enjoying her mouth and seeing the reaction on both Liam's and Laura's face to think about what Sheryl had told me earlier. But later on I did. Sheryl still wanted to impress her husband. She looked stunning but was still insecure of herself. It turned out that they had only been with the group two months themselves. She was still new to the attention. Funny how we see beautiful women and think they have it all under control. The same with us men.

Laura moved to the edge of her bed to look closer as Sheryl sucked the head of my cock and looked up at me. She gave me a shy smile and looked back down again.

"You like watching too, don't you?" Liam laying on the bed with his face close to us.

Laura nodded in admission as Sheryl made exaggerated licking and sucking sounds while keeping her eyes locked on my wife's.

"Look at my wife sucking your husband's cock," Liam taunted Laura. "Look at his face. he loves it."

I have to admit, I was lost in another world when Liam said that and didn't noticed Laura look up at me and gasp. She later told me that seeing my facial expression shocked her. We were both exploring new ground and finding things out about ourselves as much as each other. She had told me it turned her on to see me with other women, but it wasn't until then that I knew how much. It was my turn to be shocked at Laura's reaction.

She looked totally engrossed in the view of Sheryl's mouth moving up and down on my dick. I saw her lips moving at times as if to speak or just quivering. Her tongue extended a couple of times if not more. She leaned in a couple of times to get closer and then caught herself and pulled back to continue watching.

"Go for it Sheryl, suck his cock," Liam said from the bed. I stole a glance at him to see a similar if not the same look in his eyes as Laura. Fucken voyeurs the two of them. Well, if they wanted a show, they would get one.

I reached for Sheryl's head and started guiding her mouth further down my cock. She obliged without resistance. Hell, she could give lessons on throat fucking by the way she took me all the way in and pulled back out to breath. Each time she kept me there She bobbed her head on it a few times before withdrawing. The sensation was out of this world. It seemed like every woman I had sex with these days was deepthroating me. Including my wife.

Eventually, I ignored Laura and Liam and tossed Sheryl on the bed to fuck her. There was no slow love making or exhibition of technique. I just fucked her, and she let me. She encouraged me. At one time my dick came out of her and she made Laura put it back.

"Stick his dick in my pussy."

Laura did and I could have sworn I saw a pang of embarrassment and pain on her face as she did so. But she did.

"Now kiss your husband as he fucks me. Liam, you just watch."

Laura came up to kiss me making sure she didn't stop me fucking Sheryl.

"You look good fucking her," she whispered in my ear.

I didn't reply.

"Greg, I deserve the humiliation and punishment. I really do. Please forgive me."

"Not the time for this Laura," I replied in a hushed tone.

"I think it is a good time," Liam cut in. "We all know what a slut your wife has been. A liar as well as an adultering cheater. Isn't that right Laura?"

I kept fucking his wife as he taunted mine over her past infidelity.

"Greg, lay my wife on her side and fuck her from behind so we can see your cock go in her pussy. Go ahead. Laura needs to see this."

Laura

I felt so humiliated then. We hardly knew these people, but they knew all about me and my previous indiscretions. And they were openly humiliating me in front of my husband Greg. Sheryl snickered as she lay on her side with her legs spread open for me to see my husbands dick ram in and out of her pussy. She was leaking white slimy pussy froth on his cock and the sounds they were making were as obscene as the view of their genitals linked together.

"Look real good, you cheating slut," Sheryl took up the taunting from her husband. "Look at your man fucking another woman's cunt. Now get that pretty mouth in there and suck him and me at the same time. I better feel a tongue on my clit and you better lick and suck his shaft as it goes in me. Now get to it."

I did what I was told. No longer just getting off on watching like the good voyeur I had become. Once again, I had been reminded of my infidelity and cheating on my husband. I did what I was told, not just because I was turned on and wanted to. I did so, because I felt I had to atone for the pain I had caused Greg.

"Liam," Greg said to the husband of the woman he was fucking. "I think my wife needs a bit of reminder what happens to a woman who cheats on her husband."

"What's that Greg?" Liam asked flippantly. Sheryl just laughed.

"Spank the bitch's ass will you? I'm busy at the moment. Laura, no one said you can stop."

Accepting my humiliating punishment, I continued licking Sheryl's clit and Greg's cock and balls. I braced myself for a spanking not knowing how hard Liam could be at it. I hoped for... OH GAWD! The slap was so hard, my ass burned from it.

Greg was quiet as he fucked the wife of the man spanking me. The burning and the force of it both humiliated me and aroused me. I focused on licking Sheryl's clit just to distract myself from the pain of his blows. By the sixth or seven, I was gasping, but Sheryl pushed my head back down so I could continue licking. I tried, but I kept gasping from the sting of the spanking. I felt a tear run down my face when I heard Greg.

"Liam, I think she is ready for her punishment."

'Ready! What the fuck has this spanking and verbal assault been?'

"I'm still busy here Liam. Fucking your lovely wife, who I must say is just so much fun."

"Isn't she?" Liam replied. "Please enjoy her as much as you like. Laura doesn't mind, do you Laura?"

Again, I found myself compelled to surrender to them. It was true. I had insulted my husband and forced him into the arms of another woman. I deserved my humiliation and punishment I was receiving.

"Thank you Liam for offering me your wife. Twice now. I have so enjoyed it but am not done yet. So do me a favor and fuck my wife's ass while she is busy sucking your wife's clit."

Greg's comments hurt in a way I could not explain. It wasn't what he said or that he offered another man my ass. It was the way he said it and how it came out. I was so in shock from it because I realized then that the pain I had caused him still lingered. And in a total show of disregard he had someone else punish me by fucking my ass.

I was crying openly as Liam used his lubed fingers to open my tight rosebud open. One finger followed by another loosened me as My husband continued to fuck Sheryl and she forced my head back down on her clit.

"Listen here you little slut," Sheryl admonished me. "What we are doing here is giving you a chance to atone for the shit you did and find a way to salvage your marriage. We should have thrown your ass to the curb when Angela came to us and plead the case for your children to us; to everyone in the group."

I listened as her husband inserted a third finger in my ass and poured more lubricant in my now gaping opening.

"We are doing this for your kids; to save their family. Not you or even Greg here. He will have to deal with forgiving you at his own time. We on the other hand understand that you are a slut. You love other dick admit it."

I refused to admit it out of shame and pride. And paid for it as with out warning, Liam pulled his fingers out and rammed his dick in my ass. I gasped as his entry took my breath away.

"Admit it you slut," Sheryl continued. "Liam don't you be easy on her. Give it to her hard!"

And he did. Liam was no longer meek and attentive as I had thought he was. There was a dark side to him, and it came out then in spades. Before long, he was slamming all his cock in my ass; smacking his thighs on my ass.

"Lick you bitch," Sheryl said pulling my hair now to make sure I was licking her clit. "You got me close. Don't you dare slow down."

I did as I was told realizing I was their toy; their subject and convict. I licked and took Liam's dick in my ass accepting my failures.

"I'm cumming!" Sheryl cried as I licked her clit and my husband fucked her with his cock.

When she finished, she let Greg keep fucking her, but she pushed my head away. Her husband still rammed his dick in my ass hard.

"You better not be touching yourself," Liam said not missing a stroke.

"Greg, please forgive me," I cried. "I was so wrong."

"Yes... you... were..." he replied. "Much to my shame."

"No Greg, it was my fault. I started all this."

"You started it to get even with me, because you were already angry with me. But you continued it on, because you wanted different dick Laura. And you know, I get it. Because I wanted different pussy. Thank you for opening that door for me. If you had not, I would not be enjoying lovely Sheryl's charms or Angela's or... the other women I will be fucking soon."

"I understand," I gasped in between strokes by Liam's cock in my ass. "I deserve this."

"Oh yes you do, little slut," Sheryl said. "Liam, are you letting up on her?"

"No mistress," Liam said flippantly getting into the role. "Into" may be a sarcastic way of putting it. He was buried ball deep in my ass and pushing his cock as far in to my bowels as he could while holding my hips.

Greg pulled his cock out of Sheryl's sloppy cunt and had me suck it. Wanting to be repentant I sucked his cock as far down my throat as I could, tasting Sheryl's cunt slime on him. She snickered as I was spit roasted by her husband and mine.

"Like I said Laura. You... are a class A slut." She said. "Just accept it and do as you are told. I know you will. You crave that dick don't you?"

With my mouth full of my husband's cock, I would not reply. And my ass was so full, I could feel my entire lower body shacking from Liam's thrusts. Oh my Gawd! Was I going to cum from this!

"Greg, I need you to cum in me hun. Where do you want to cum in? Any hole. You have been so good to me."

"I'll take the one I was in last Sheryl," I heard Greg say as he pulled his cock from my mouth. I held on to it as long as I could hearing it pop out of between my lips. I was left to watch as he lay Sheryl on her back and got between her legs. From where I was, I could see his thick cock spread her wet cuntlips open and plunge in her.

Before long, the room was reverberating with the sounds of Greg's dick fucking Sheryl's sloppy cunt and Liam slamming his dick in my ass. He leaned in close and spoke to my ear.

"Watch your husband's dick as I fuck your ass Laura. Watch him fuck another woman's cunt. And remember. We. Our group is doing you a favor some of us did not think you deserved. When you go home after this and your ass hurts, hug your kids and be thankful that we are helping you keep your family together."

"I will," I cried. "I do."

"Yes... I think you do, but lets make sure," he said and went on overdrive slamming in me. "There, take it you bitch. Right in your ass. Take my cum in there."

He was a blur after that slamming in me harder and harder until he stiffened, groaned and held me close to him as he unloaded his warm cum in my bowels. He gave a few more thrusts and pulled my face upright so I could see my husband's cock fucking Sheryl.

"You can play with your clit now," Liam said as he stayed in my ass.

I was finally allowed to get some relief. It took me less than two minutes to cum. By then Liam was getting hard again in my ass. My ordeal was not over. If you can call it that; because Sheryl was right. I was a slut.

--------------------

My ass hurt all that night and into the next day. What hurt most was how my husband had joined in my humiliation with the Beaumonts the night before. Greg still held remnants of his resentment for me. All I could hope was that he would eventually forgive me. Maybe in time he would. But in the meantime, he was fucking the shit our of me in between get togethers with the swinger group couples.

I had decided that I would do anything he asked of me. Sheryl, Liam, Angela and Joe had all been right. My children's parents staying together was worth it if I had to take it up the ass again and again.

It still hurt to sit. I winched as I sat in the kitchen to eat lunch with my family on Sunday.

"Something wrong dear?" My mother asked.

We had been invited to my parents' that day and were all sitting on their big dining room table. My stepfather looked up at me and then looked away when he saw my mother looking at him.

"No mom," Greg answered for me. "We just had a little too much fun last night."

"I see," my mother replied nudging her head toward the kids.

My father smirked quietly and Greg drank his coffee with a smile.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Blimey, you have written a lot for this one, personally, I think you repeated a lot of it too many times.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Tell You Twice A wife's success creates changes in attitude.in Loving Wives
No Spouses Allowed Pt. 01 Angie attends a company party without her husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories