Laura and Greg Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheryl and Liam were one of the oldest couples there, but they were still human. She still saw her husband staring at my wife with lust and still went through the emotional roller-coaster of swinging. I decided to rescue her. OK, I decided to rescue us both.

"Sheryl, why don't we go next door," I said reaching for her hand. She snapped out of her dark place and gave me and everyone a forced smile.

"You kids have fun," she told her husband and my wife, who looked me with concern. Laura was still edgy about what I thought in those days. Understandably so, since I was kind of in the same boat. But I smiled at her for reassurance and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," she replied standing there still away from Liam as I led Sheryl out of the room. No lies, I was glad to be out of there. Liam's cuckold/ voyeurism fetish disturbed me. In my mind, there was a fine line between healthy voyeurism and cuckhold obsession. Yes, I had liked watching Laura fucking with Joe, but I didn't want to turn in to Liam.

We walked into the other bedroom closing the door. I didn't want to hear them or see them. Apparently neither did Sheryl.

"Sorry Greg," she said as she sat on the bed and tried to collect her thoughts. "That surprised me."

"What did?"

"I... I got jealous," she said looking at me. "So much for me being the experienced swinger, right?"

"Its OK Sheryl," I comforted her sitting on the bed, but giving her some space. "What happened?"

"Greg, your wife is so young and gorgeous. I saw it in Liam's eyes. It's like I wasn't there. He hardly noticed me."

"Oh, I doubt that," I replied more to be nice than believing it. Liam had actually just stared at Laura like he had never seen a woman before. So much for age giving us wisdom. Well, it can... never mind. Back to Sheryl.

"Greg, you and Laura are something else. She is beautiful. You best prepare yourself. The men will go crazy over her."

"I'm beginning to see that."

"Duh!" she said and smacked my arm. "How do you not notice? She is gorgeous. I hope you realize it before you do something stupid and lose that girl."

"Trust me Sheryl. We did the stupid part and damned near got divorced. I had talked to a lawyer already. But things happened on my end too. I cheated on her as well."

"So I hear. Angela has told us about you two. I have a feeling there is more to it than the condensed version she gave us. Or that you gave her."

"Fair enough Sheryl. Some things are best left buried if Laura and I are to move forward. And this is a way for us to get what we both want and not hide or lie to each other."

"You really like sex don't you Greg?" she said looking at me directly with a gentle grin. "It's OK to admit it. We all do in this group. And like sharing it with people other than our spouses. You'll find out as time passes that we are all a bit voyeuristic, exhibitionist and oversexed. Which is why we are swingers. If we were boring vanilla sex types, we wouldn't be here. And neither would you."

My hand reached for her thigh and she smiled. Looking at each other, we both forgot our spouses in the next room and focused on each other. This time there was no one watching. There was no cuckold distractions. Just Sheryl and me.

She leaned in, took my face in her hands and kissed me. It wasn't a love kiss. It was erotic and purely sexual. People in swinger scene are all over the place about kissing. Some do it as part of sex like Sheryl was doing today and had done with me the night before. Others found kissing personal and kept it for just their spouse and them. I respected that and made mental notes on who was for or against for the future.

I learned to not kiss women too much and not around their husbands. If they gave me a green light, I went with it. Kissing can be fun and enhances sex play; depending on the person you are with and the mood you are in. Still, not worth pissing someone off and getting a bad reputation within the group.

I know. Say it. This was in the same group where we fucked each other's wives; surreal right? But hey, when in Rome...

Sex alone with people can be more fun than being watched. Even though the night before, Sheryl and I had enjoyed a full repertoire of sexual positions, it was different doing it alone. There was no time limit set. No unsuspecting husband or wife we had to get back to. And there was no baggage of lying, cheating or guilt. Laura knew exactly where I was and what I was doing. The best part of swinging is that while you are playing with another person, you don't think about what your spouse is doing much.

I mean, Sheryl's mouth on my cock made me forget everything. The woman had tried to be erotic in front of her husband for the cuck experience. And don't get me wrong; she had been good. But lets face it, there was a reason why I didn't cum the night before with her and the audience. That was not the case when Sheryl and I were alone.

The woman bathed my cock with her tongue drooling over it and using her spit to coat my shaft for her hands to stroke. She licked my balls and then took my head in her mouth. She spent close to fifteen minutes just sucking and licking my head. Suddenly, she took as much of me as she could past her tonsils into her throat. My eyes must have rolled backwards, and I got lightheaded.

It's amazing how every woman has her own ways of giving head. Some better than others. I wont say who was better at sucking cock between Angela, Sheryl and Celia. They were all good in their own way. But when a woman tries, you can tell the difference from those who phone it in. Laura used to be fantastic at blow jobs when we first met. There was an enthusiasm to her that lasted past our honeymoon. But lets face it, as time passed that enthusiasm was no longer there. Fast forward to the last few weeks and she was back to her old self.

It was starting to sink in that being involved in consensual extramarital sex was making us better lovers. It wasn't the technique, although one picks new stuff up all the time from others; it was the fun we were having just relaxing and enjoying it. Yes it had started with us both cheating on one another, and that had brought us almost to the brink of divorce. But the sex. The pure sex experiences had recharged us both.

Sheryl must have been in the mood to show off her skills, but I think it was something else. I think she wanted to just enjoy me by herself. To get away from her daily life issues just like I was doing and just enjoy sucking a different cock. Make a different, in this case new man cum. Give and take pleasure both while shutting off the world.

I guess I did that as well and forgot all my marital issues, work, bills, family secrets and just let myself enjoy this wonderful woman who wanted to do that same and give me pleasure in the process. It didn't take long once she had me in her throat for me to cum.

"I'm cumming!" I warned her in case she didn't want to swallow. But as she told me later, she wanted to taste the new guy's spunk. And yes, to show off her skills by swallowing it. Trust me she made a good impression. I guess I did as well.

"Yummy," she said.

"I thought it all tasted the same," I said only to see her scoff making me sound like a sexual amateur.

But then, I think I can be excused. Most of us men don't sample our cum let alone other men's cum. I had bad experiences with that and didn't like dwelling on it. It angered me that during her early cheating days, Laura had made me eat her pussy with another man's cum in it. I school my head to clear my head of those thoughts. It's a good thing I had just cum.

"Some of you men are better tasting than others. But I have to say, it also depends on your diet. The more fruit and vegies, the better. Keep that in mind."

"Yes ma'am."

"I think its your turn to service me mister," she said standing up and spreading her legs. "Get on your knees and lick my clit slave."

We both laughed at her flippant comment. The atmosphere between us relaxed and we settled down to enjoying our time together.

Oh, she was a sight to behold. High heels and stockings made her long legs longer, if possible. She had me take off her barely there panties and presented me with her shaved groin to feast on. And feast I did.

Laura

The door closed leaving me standing in front of Liam. The door that my husband closed as he took Liam's wife next door to fuck. That door. I shuttered from excitement the second it closed, and I looked into Liam's eyes. I exhaled realizing that I had been holding my breath since I said "I love you" to my husband Greg. The husband who was next door fucking Liam's wife. That husband.

"Laura," Liam said in awe, "You are so beautiful."

He made me blush and gush. I mean, what woman doesn't want a handsome naked man with a hard dick to say that to her? I think my pussy twitched at that instant.

"I'm nothing like Sheryl..." I said before he raised his hand to stop me.

"Sheryl is not here Laura. You are," he said and advanced toward me. "Forget about what's outside this room."

I stood there with a legs slightly a part and hands down my sides frozen in place as he approached. And I did forget what was outside our room. Liam made me forget and took me to a different place.

His hands felt different to the touch. His body smelled different than other men. His lips, cock and balls, all different. He spent quite some time kissing my neck as he walked behind me and pulled my hair to the side. If there is one word I can use to describe Liam's love making, is attentive.

He took his time to touch my entire body. It seemed that he had this urge to place his fingers on me from top to bottom and back. From my earlobes, to my shoulders, breasts, back, waist, tummy, thighs, legs down to my ankles and back up. Only on the way back up, he had me spread my legs so he could touch inside them. By the time he began to pull my lace panties down, my cunt was on fire.

His fingers probed me. One at first between my labia and then another. I was so wet they went right in, seeking my wetness. Scouting for their big brother. There was a deliberate manner to his action.

"I want to fuck you right away," he said, and I gasped at his brazenness.

Everything I had heard of this man was that he was a weak cuckold. His sensual manhandling of my body had reinforced that view. I expected a gentle fuck, not a secure man taking what he wanted. It shocked me and excited me at the same time. But it compelled me to let him.

Taking me in his surprisingly strong hands he moved me backwards until my legs hit the mattress and I tumbled backward. I gasped in surprise as he grasped my legs by the ankles and yanked them apart. Liam was not the weak cuckold he made himself out to be.

I barely had time to raise my head in time to see his cock lining up to enter me. His face was serious; he had a focused look to him. He stared into my eyes when he rammed it in me. My cunt responded as he speared into me. I closed my eyes and let him fuck me hard. Stroke after stroke. Totally mindless and emotionless sex. It was all I wanted.

This was the kind of sex I used to have when I went out on Greg. No emotional attachment, nothing but fucking and cumming. My mind focused on just his dick splitting me and driving into me. His size didn't matter, not who he was or the color of his skin or the language he spoke. All I wanted from him was the fucking. I had love with Greg. And once he and I were back in sync again, we would be making love. Me and my husband.

I realized then that this group had its purpose for us. Sexual pleasure and fun. The seven men in this group would service my cunt and other holes as I so chose to give me what I craved. And just then I craved Liam's dick. I craved his deep, fast thrusts. The feeling of a first fuck between a man and a woman. I lost myself in it.

I think I came twice before he tensed and shot his load in me. He grunted, held himself deep in me and fell off to the side. I nodded to myself. Liam would make a good lover when we were alone.

A few minutes after, he went down on me and gave me two more orgasms. He certainly knew how to use his tongue and didn't mind licking up his own cum. Probably had a lot of practice with seven women at his beckon call.

My mind wondered if he did this to Angela. My good friend was quite the little slut herself, wasn't she? I had seen her in action with my husband. Fucked Greg three times in one week. Serve her right. I close my eyes again and remembered my husband sticking his dick in her over and over. Angela moaning in rapture. I loved watching Greg fucking her and wondered what he was doing to Liam's wife just then.

Greg

Sheryl moaned into the mattress as I rutted her cunt from behind. Sounds of my hips slapping her ass and my cock and her pussy making squishing sounds reverberated around the room; inter-spaced by her sighs and my occasional groan. We were fucking bareback. I could sense her cunt walls on the tip of my cock and around it as it gripped me and resisted slightly each time I went in.

Fuck if she didn't look like Celia from behind as well. The only difference was their faces and their voices. Sheryl was about twelve years older, but fit. It gave me a window into Celia's body in the future. My cousin worked out a habit she had kept from her Navy days I guess. She was proud of her service and wore a Navy sweatshirt when she ran. Her tits bouncing even with a tight sports bra. As I fucked Sheryl I forgot Celia and Angela and even Laura. I forgot everyone and everything and just let my dick slam in this nice cunt enjoying the ride. I felt on top of the world.

Sheryl came again and tapped my leg to give her a break as she dropped on the bed.

"Just how long can you fuck Greg? You are incredible."

"I haven't given it much thought," I said. "I just do."

"Well, you came earlier," she said. "After last night I was wondering if there was a problem with our chemistry."

"It was the whole cuckold thing. I felt under pressure to perform."

She lay on her side and patted the bed next to her.

"Will it be a problem repeating that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I think Liam wants to watch us again after he and Laura have some fun. Do you think we can?"

"OK Sheryl, but I have a question for this. What do you get out of Liam watching?"

She looked away and lay on her back staring at the ceiling before she spoke. I guess she was collecting her thoughts.

"I didn't used to look as good as I do now Greg. I gained weight during my pregnancy. I lost my self-esteem. I caught Liam looking at younger slimmer girls and it hurt. I was exercising and had lost about twenty of the thirty pounds I gained, and Liam noticed I was still down on the dumps no matter how much he told me I was good looking and he loved me. The thing is..." she hesitated. "I needed to know I was still attractive. Not just to him. But to other men."

"What did you do?" I said sensing a confession coming from her.

"I manipulated my husband is what I did," she said contritely.

"How?"

"Liam had told me in the past how he wanted to see me with another man. More than once in fact. But I had refused fearing it would cause problems between us. I could not have minded the pure sex aspect, but I love Liam too much I guess and was scared he would ask to screw around on me? You know how it can be between a husband a wife."

"So how did you manipulate Liam?" I asked again.

"I asked him if his offer still stood. To have a man take me as he watched."

"I gather he agreed?"

"You gathered right. He already had a "friend" all lined up."

"Liam is quite a character," I said smiling.

"You guessed it. The man he had lined up was a coworker. In his mid-twenties. Handsome in his own way for a nerd who got on a skateboard at twenty five. But he fit the profile of a carefree guy who just wanted the experience of fucking a married woman with her husband's permission."

"Was it what you wanted?"

"Yes. He met Liam and I at the mall food court. We were there with the baby and after twenty minutes, Liam took our son in his stroller and told me to call if I needed anything. He left me alone with this young man. We had agreed the first time would be us alone. Liam had rented a room for us at a hotel and gave me the key to the room."

"Wow" I said letting my fingers run between her legs to tease her cunt.

"It was a bit awkward at first and I was a bit self-conscious," but I didn't feel guilty. Liam had wanted this, and I was finally needing it and wanting it as well. I let this young man undress me and kiss me all over. He licked my pussy, but I didn't cum. I was nervous. So I sucked him off and after a while he came in my mouth.

"He went back to my pussy with his tongue and this time I felt more comfortable and came. By then he was ready to fuck me again and I enjoyed every minute of him. Especially when he had me against the wall and listed my legs around his waist. But you know the best part of it?"

"What?"

"He kept telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. How good my pussy felt. How he loved my tits and stuff. It made me feel like a woman again. No, wrong. Like a woman any man would want again."

"How did Liam take it?"

"I thanked him and told him how good it felt and that I owed him one. He said he intended to collect, which scared me. If he had a guy lined up, he had to have a woman lined up. But he didn't ask for a woman. He asked for me to fuck that young man and him to watch."

"I guess he got his wish."

"He sure did. I didn't just let this man fuck me in front of Liam. I showed off to my husband. I didn't intent to, but it was the whole thing about my self-image as a woman and a wife to him. I wanted him to know he was married to a woman who still had it. Does it make sense?"

I was quiet as she said that thinking about what Laura had said once. About how she didn't give a shit about who she was with, but that she was wanted and seen as desirable. It had made me jealous and angry that what I was not enough for her. Hearing Sheryl say it, made me realize how important that is to women. It made me wonder how many of them had sex outside their marriage just for that.

"I guess so," I replied. "Laura prey much said the same thing."

"Hun," Sheryl said sighing from the sensation of my fingers in her cunt. "Are you still mad at her?"

"Sometimes," I replied honestly.

I guess the conversation got some of my remaining frustrations to surface. With out thinking I rose and moved between Sheryl's legs.

"Fuck me," she sighed as I rubbed my cock head on her went labia. She moaned as I moved it up and touched her clit. "Fuck me hard if you like. I want it from you."

I plunged in her deep in one stroke as she hugged me close to her and spread wider to receive me.

"Greg don't be mad at us women. We are silly creatures and sometimes vindictive. Especially with men we love."

"Did you go out fucking strangers for two months?" I asked now ramming in her harder. My dick slammed in her as deep and hard as I could thrust it. "Did you feed another man's cum to Liam when you got home after?"

"Yes Greg. I fucked strangers and fed Liam their cum. But not in anger and I didn't cheat. Unlike you, Liam likes that shit. But lets face it. Your wife fucked Joe last week and you saw it. And from what I see and hear you and she are still together and fucking like bunnies all week."

"What's your point?" I asked now fucking her hard because I had a feeling she was making excuses for Laura.

"Let her see you fuck me. Only this time flow a deep load in me. Let her see it and then eat it out after. I hear she likes it. Well, if you are going to rub it in, do it this way. Give her both what she wants, and you want you want. Fuck all the women in the group in front of her. Let her see how much you make us feel good and how she is had something good and to cherish it."