Laura and Greg Ch. 06

Story Info
Greg meets "That Man" or does he?
11.6k words
17.2k
16
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,962 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

Welcome to part six of the Laura and Greg epic. Please read the previous chapters of this series and you will catch up on the saga of Laura and Greg; a young upscale couple with two young children whose marriage went off the rails. They and just about all the characters are flawed. If you are looking for good versus evil characters and story, this is not it. It's just a story and they are just people.

As the plot progresses, some chapters will be here in Group Sex and others will fall in different topics according to their theme. So if you like the story and want updates of new chapters, please follow me so you can be informed of new chapter publication.

To those who are following the story, thank you. More is to come.

-------

Angela and Joe

"So what did Sheryl and Liam say?" Angela asked her husband Joe.

"Well, they got together on Saturday afternoon and early evening. Liam said they had fun playing with them."

"What did Cheryl say?"

Joe thought he heard definite anticipation and a bit of anxiety in his wife's voice. He knew her mannerisms and ways well by now. If he was right, his wife had developed one of her crushes on the new couple. She never went overboard with them, but it was her way with new people. In this case more so since Laura was her fiend and pet project. Angela had reached out to Laura over a year ago with out much success to her disappointment. At first to get Laura to talk to her husband about their drifting relationship problems. But Laura had pulled back and let her marriage drift to the point where she and her husband Greg had cheated on each other.

By the time that happened, and Laura realized she was self-destructing Angela and Joe could only do damage control. They had both figured out that Laura and Greg Hansen were just bored with their repetitive lives; they had not stopped loving each other. But they had darned near wrecked their marriage in the process.

"I think Cheryl likes our man Greg," Joe said looking at his wife with a smirk.

Knowing he was on to her, Angela tried briefly to look away, but his reassuring smile made her go and hug him. She realized that her husband knew of her attraction to Greg.

"How do you put up with me Joe?" she asked burying her face in his crook of his neck.

"Because, I love you pretty woman," Joe replied holding her tight. "I know you have a thing for the Hansens; both of them."

She just nodded, afraid to speak as her voice may betray her. He was right.

"Do I have anything to worry about?" he asked still holding her tight.

"No sweetheart," Angela said pulling away and looking right in his eyes. "You have the love part of my life needs covered. In more ways than you will ever know."

Angela was being more than honest to her husband. She loved him like life itself. Only he understood her and catered to her needs. And unlike that schmuck Liam, he never debased himself in front of her. Joe was a man's man. Secure in himself and their life goals. In his life, it was their family first; everyone else second.

They too had been in that same place as all the other couples in their group. The same place as Laura and Greg. Life got boring, but they were both sexual people. After a few years, their sexual life got stale. Like many people they had both wondered what it would be like to have new conquests. To feel wanted by others and to have sex with others. They had been lucky to run in to two people in the lifestyle who took them under their wing and taught them there was another option.

But along with that option came dangers and pitfalls. Cheating was the most obvious one. It destroyed the closeness and trust spouses had with each other. If they were lucky, they only cheated for sex and stopped before the other person found out. Unfortunately, that was rare in such cases. One or the other spouse got emotionally involved with the third party or just downright lost interest their marriage and spouse. Divorce soon followed.

Some couples went down the open marriage road which led to its own minefields. It was like being married and acting single. The spouses would date people not just for the sex, but for the company of a different person. If the marriage had issues, and many did, one of the spouses was bound to find someone they liked better. In other words they were shopping for a replacement. A few open marriage couples were strong enough to resist that from happening. But for many others not so.

Their original mentors had asked Joe and Angela one question. "What is missing in your life. Sex with a different person, or are you looking for someone better than your spouse." They had not allowed the Garzas to reply right away. Instead they asked them to think it over for a week before answering. Joe and Angela had both recoiled at the notion they were looking for replacement spouses. All they wanted was some occasional fun with someone else. But they too had been worried about open marriage.

Their mentors had told them that there were two other options left. One was open swinging. Just go to swinger clubs and pick up a couple for the night or individual partners. Then leave after they had sex. Or leave with another couple and go have sex. While many people who called themselves swingers did this, their mentors warned against that as well.

Their mentors Roger and Joanna told the Garzas how they had tried it themselves going to clubs. Most of the time they "struck out." It was hard to find others to hit it off with each time and felt the method was inefficient. They had to get an overnight babysitter which was not easy for them and expensive when they did, only to find no couple they both found to their licking. Sometimes they one of them would like the someone, but the other would not like the other spouse. It had happened to both of them. So they took another approach.

They had to find at least one couple they liked and get to know them. They had to be of similar mindset and attractive to both of them. They made a list of the couples who frequented their club and then a list of who they both found attractive. That cut the list down to three couples, and they set out to just get to know them in the club lounge. One of the couples they eliminated right off the bat. She was downright irritating, so they were down to two choices. Both were about the same type. Married and wanting to stay that way. Both couples just wanted the sex.

Joanna and Roger then had a family barbeque inviting Dave and Wendy Mullins as well as George and Nana Anastos and their kids over. The intent was to see if they liked one another and were comfortable with who they all were. It was the best move they ever could have made. The three families clicked from the start. Even their kids liked hanging around with each other. As the kids played, Joanna talked to the others and explained her idea.

She told them she didn't want or expect an answer right away, but to think about her plan of forming their own swinger group. An exclusive one that they may or may not grow in the future. But the idea was that they would meet either all together, or in foursomes and swap spouses for the evening or the night. Each person would now have three people in their sex life instead of just one and they could forgo the wasted time of trying to meet people at the club.

Each husband and wife had looked at each other and smiled just then. Joanna and Roger waited for their reaction and then smiled at each other and everyone else. They had not really needed more time. But Roger suggested that they at least sit separate and discuss it before just agreeing. Being all together, they could come back and ask questions right away. The Mullins and Anastos couples went off and talked to one another. After about half an hour of talking privately, they returned to Roger and Joanna. There were a few questions but in the end, what was important to them was sexual compatibility and agreeing to the group rules. The main one being exclusivity.

They settled that by agreeing to meet at the Anastos home the next week with no kids. Wendy Mullins suggested they get overnight sitters in case things got our of hand, and if they drank a bit too much. So the Saturday after, they all met at Nana and George's home. Their hosts had a fully furnished basement turned in to a playroom. It all started there with them having drinks to loosen up and slow music to dance to. The atmosphere was what they all had hoped it would be.

They played spin the bottle to start with. Each person sat next to their spouse. If they spun to a person of the opposite sex, they kissed them. If they spun to a person of the same sex, their own spouse had to kiss the person. Before long, each person had kissed every person of the opposite sex. Joanna stopped the game before they went further and asked them all if they felt comfortable with each other and their spouses. She received nothing but smiling nods from them all.

And that night their group began. They all had sex with each other's spouse at least once that evening. Being new to them all, they wanted to try all kind of things and combinations. But the drinking and physical exertion got to them all by two in the morning when they played keys in the hat to see who they would spend the night with. Joanna picked George, Nana picked Dave and Wendy picked Roger. Their night was memorable to say the least.

The group had grown until the sad departure of Joanna and Roger who was reassigned by his company. Joanna and he left town, but the group remained and grew. By then Joe and Angela had been recruited as well as Grover and Laticia Washington. And from the four remaining couples they eventually grew the Tribe to seven.

"Joe, you do know that its just a crush right? I mean, I know you have a thing for Laticia. And at times it gets to me. If you want, we can take a break from the group for a few weeks. Just tell me Joe."

"Right now, I just want to spent some alone-time with you Ang."

"I'm all yours," Angela replied and pulled him toward their bedroom.

Laura

"Greg, can we talk?" I asked my husband, no longer able to hold my tongue.

Holding things in had been the main reason we had almost destroyed our marriage. Its wasn't totally fixed, but I wasn't going to lapse back in to shoving things under the rub.

"Sure," Greg replied. "What do you want to talk about?"

It was Sunday night, and we had just returned from my parents' house. The kids were in bed and we were in the playroom. He was reading a book and I was looking at him trying to get his attention.

"Greg, what was that about you telling Liam that fucking my ass was my punishment?"

During their foursome, Greg had said that to Liam in front of everyone. They were all having swap sex, which is why they were there, but things got a bit weird after Liam and Cheryl reminded Laura that she was given a second chance at her marriage and not to screw it up. Greg had joined in the admonishment fest telling Liam to fuck Laura's ass as her punishment.

"I thought you liked having your ass done by other men."

I swallowed that as in some way I had it coming. Having refused Greg the privilege of being the first man in my ass, I had let another man have that during my cheating run. I know Greg still had problems with me over that, even though he too had cheated on me during that time. But yes, I had started it first and did substantially more of it if we were counting fucks and all. But I was getting to the point where I thought Greg was overplaying the guilt and moral high ground of his.

"I went along with it, but am wondering how much more are you going to humiliate me in front of the group members?"

"I'm still mad at you Laura. I can't help it."

"Am I allowed to be mad at you for stepping out as well?"

"You can if you want," he replied and put the book down. "I guess reading is out. So let's do the talk thing."

He seemed irritated, but I knew by now that not talking about things will just let the fester and get worse.

"I was under the impression that you were on board the... talk thing, Greg?"

"I'm trying Laura," he replied. I could sense aggravation in his voice. "You... you and I damaged our relationship and it will take time to fix it. I still have issues with you. Most times I have it under control, but others I don't."

There, in a nutshell was where we were. The marriage not dead but wounded. For anyone who had been in our shoes, trying to fix a broken marriage, this is not new. But for those of you that have never had the misfortune, let me warn you if you ever do.

It's a back and forth process where either spouse or both are going through all kinds of emotions. Rage, jealousy, anger, feeling betrayed... you name it. Then you swing to the other side of the pendulum where you realize you still love your spouse and wonder how you got there and how can you possibly get it back. One day or minute you think everything is fine and the next either yourself or your spouse is moody and angry again about something you did, or they did in the past.

No matter how much guilt and remorse, I didn't want to give up and I didn't want to be giving in. He had cheated on me as well dammit. Why was the guilt and the blame just coming my way?

"Fuck this Greg," I spat out. "You were fucking someone as well. You don't get to slide free on that. And if we are going to do recriminations Greg, its time you faced your share."

He stared back at me with a stern and angry look.

"What?" I shot back. "You weren't fucking someone and making me suck your dick with her pussy slime on it? Was that your moral high ground?"

He kept staring at me. His lip trembled and I saw a twitch in his eye. Then a tear.

"You broke me Laura," he sobbed. "You abandoned me and the kids here while you were out... finding yourself."

I tried to say something to console him, feeling guilty again. But he cut me off.

"And you are right. I did cheat on you. I never confronted you like I should have. I was a coward. There. Are you happy now?"

I saw this handsome hunk of man I so loved and had so dishonored in pain and for the life of me, I wanted a hole to open up for me to fall in and be done with it. I think only the knowledge that we had children that needed us saved me; saved us. I fell in his arms and held him as we cried holding each other.

"I was so angry with you..." he said. "I am so angry at me... because I failed you. I failed us. You went to someone else because I wasn't good enough."

Shit! Shit! Shit! There it was. The core of it all. In fucking other men I had destroyed his confidence as a man. Here I was thinking Greg was the pillar of strength. But no man, or woman is made of steel. We are human with feelings, emotions... pride. How could I have been so stupid?

"It wasn't about that Greg. You weren't the one broken. I was."

"Oh, so "it's not you it's me?" Is that where we are going?"

"Its true Greg. I started us down this path. But in the process of me cheating, you chose to cheat too."

I saw him bristle and raised my hand to stop him. Thankfully, he let me continue.

"Just listen please. That is what is bothering you. You need to hear this. You didn't face me and confront me. You just did what I did. You say it was with only one woman. So what? You did as much screwing around the second month of our disaster as I did. That you were only fucking one woman doesn't make it any better or any more moral. You did what I did. You lied and cheated like I did. Accept that. I have and am trying to atone for it. You on the other hand are still hiding behind the vail of the bereaved husband. You lost that when you chose to fuck around Greg. And you won't get yourself together until you face that."

He didn't like hearing it.

"Until you face up to it, it will eat you up just like mine did and does Greg."

He looked away then got up and walked out the door. I thought I lost him there, but noticed he had not taken his keys, phone or wallet. When I looked out the door, I saw him sitting on the steps behind the neatly trimmed bushes sobbing. I wanted to go to him, but I just sat there watching as he dealt with his pain alone. I had done my share of that crying and knew he had to deal with some things internally.

After a few minutes of this, I took a cup of coffee for each of us and went out to sit next to him. We said nothing; just sat and watched the sky darken. Moving closer to him, I leaned into him and then hugged him, thankful that he let me.

"I love you," I said just before it got dark.

"I love you too," he mumbled.

We went to bed but had no sex. We just held each other. Greg was on his back with me draped on his side when he spoke.

"Greg, even with everything I did, knowing you had to go to another woman..." Gawd this was so hard to say, but it was true. "...knowing someone else gave you what I was supposed to makes me sick to my stomach. I go from hating her, to hatting myself to wanting to thank her for being there for you."

He was silent for a minute then scoffed.

"Don't expect me to thank any of your lovers."

It was my turn to be silent. I just held him but was afraid I was losing him again in the silence.

"I'm calling Angela tomorrow." He said snapping me back to reality. "We can meet the rest of the couples together or not at all."

"If that's what you want," I replied. "But why? You would lose out on all that fun with the ladies."

Angela had been introducing Greg to the women in the group the night before I met them. It was her plan to get Greg even on the sex score since I had fucked around on him for a month before he did. I had gone along with it as we would be eventually be having sex with everyone in this swinger group of Angela's. A few more times of Greg screwing these women would not matter much in the end. But it was symbolic, and it was taking its toll with us at a time we were to be trying to reconcile.

"If you and I are to fix our marriage, we need to do it on equal terms from this moment on. Me screwing women alone is not making me feel any better. And you are right, humiliating you is not helping us fix our marriage. If we are to fix it, we have to move past something. Or at least try."

"Thanks Greg," I said hugging him.

We didn't have sex that night. We were both drained emotionally and just fell asleep in each other's arms. It's not easy to explain us to people who come from stable families with no secrets who air out their problems. Neither of us were raised that way. Both our parents had secrets they kept from us, so they had been reluctant to be open and communicative. Instead they both raised offspring who had issues communicating with each other.

It had cost us dearly. We were lucky to still have a marriage; damaged though it was. But we were trying to deal with our issues. It was painful after we both cheated on one another, but we were trying.

Greg

The Monday after our weekend with Cheryl and Liam was dreadful. We certainly had fun with them. I on both nights. But on Saturday afternoon, Laura had joined us all at the group apartment for our first full swap with them. We all had fun, but it left a certain wall between me and Laura. And it had to do with my lingering issues about her cheating on me.

I knew I had to get past it, but it still lingered. One thing that irritated me was how I was still upset about her cheating, but yet had no problem seeing my wife have sex with Joe or Liam in front of me. What the hell was wrong with me?

I decided to call and talk to Angela. She was our sponsor to the lifestyle group and Laura's best friend, and I was starting to like her. Not just because we had sex, but because she had shown true concern for us and our family. Both her and her husband. Laura and I had taken our kids to their home and were supposed to again as our kids got along well. If anyone could help me get past this, it would be her.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,962 Followers