Laura and Greg Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you argue?" Laura asked a bit worried.

"No, far from it. he advised me to not divorce you and give our marriage a chance. Told me stories of how he caught my father fucking Lydia at a party and just watched."

"OK," Laura said, "I thought we were out there, but it looks like some in our family are as out there as we are."

"I agree. But back to Garrison and Celia. I suggest we back off and keep them from knowing our business. In fact we keep our group to ourselves Laura. Please back me on this."

"Sure," she replied. "No argument there at all. The group is our life. Not our family's."

We got quiet again. Eventually we went to bed and actually slept like babies. I hadn't slept so well in months. We woke the next morning all refreshed. Laura went on her run as I got the kids ready.

When it was time to leave and take them to school, I gave Laura a hug and kiss.

"I love you," I said and for some reason, today it had more meaning.

"I love you too," she replied and kissed me again. "Drive safe with the munchkins."

"You bet," I said. "And watch out for that Steve idiot."

"Deal," she said and kissed me one more time.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for following this story. More to come.

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

I know I can't please everyone. Especially those who want Greg to take Laura to the incinerator. So, I'll just chug along. Stay tuned people.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
And she still refuses to be honest with him...

about "That man."

To quote Stephen King, "Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just like Laura

The story sucks and no RAAC would ever have a chance of survival after her activities, unless Greg is a mentally challenged 8 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nobody to like.

Children of swingers are damaged no way it is hidden from them, their friends will know, people talk. Sad story about sad people, no thanks.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
to kaidman

More on the way.

Follow me and you can see when a chapter is on the way.

PS. Love Mandelorian culture

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Just Once... If You Don't Mind? Wife on a trip leaves husband a hallpass. What does he do?in Loving Wives
A Father's Justice Pt. 01 Jilted husband deals with the man who destroyed his family.in Loving Wives
I Know My Wife But sometimes knowing someone still can't prevent disaster.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01 A husband fights back.in Loving Wives
More Stories