Laura and Greg Ch. 08

Story Info
Who's your daddy? Laura finds out.
8.9k words
18.6k
16
5

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,943 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

Welcome to part 08 of the Laura and Greg epic. Please read the previous chapters of this series and you will catch up on the saga of Laura and Greg; a young upscale couple with two young children whose marriage went off the rails. They and just about all the characters are flawed. If you are looking for good versus evil characters and story, this is not it. It's just a story and they are just people.

So if you like the story and want updates of new chapters, please follow me so you can be informed of new chapter publication. This is important as I may have the chapters published in different page categories due to the content.

To those who are following the story, thank you. More is to come.

-------

Laura

1996

His cock pushed in me time after time, after time. I felt every inch as it passed my entrance and as it invaded my wet cunt. It felt so good. It always felt so good when he touched me, kissed me, licked me, fondled me, nuzzled me, groped me, mauled me, probed me, fingered me, impaled me... owned me.

He was the man I loved most in my young life. It wasn't the kind of love a woman has for a man she meets, falls in love and marries. It was a love that had been there as far back as I could remember. One of those loves every women cherishes and values in a way no man after him can ever match.

Not because the new man was not good enough or sexy enough or loved her enough. There are men so in love with their wives that it hurts. Men do love hard. Sometimes harder than we women do. But as hard as husbands try, they can never match the love that other man gives them. And no husband can compete with the love she feels for this other man.

The special love and relationship with him does not always lead to sex. In fact in most people, it never does. In most states but two, and most of the world, its illegal. So most women love this other man unconditionally in the background for the rest of their lives in a different way than their lovers and eventually their husband.

But. A few. A few women cross that forbidden line and love that special man in a special way. That was the line I had crossed. And I was loving that special man in my life in a way most women would never even think of doing. That special man who knifed that wonderful cock in me was the most important man in my life back then. He was the man who raised me, taught me, listened to me and kept me sane in a home where Mother was distant and remote. That man was my Dad.

--------------------------------------------

2004

"Laura," my mother asked as we drank coffee. "What's going on between you and Greg?"

'She has some nerve asking about my husband and I!' I thought to myself. This from the woman banging my father in law for years. Probably since before I was born. I had heard her, and my stepfather talk about it. Which brought up another question I had to ask her.

"I'll tell you in a few mom, if you tell me who my real father is."

I have to give the old girl credit. She kept her cool at my shocking question. The only reaction was a slight hesitation as she was bringing her cup up; then she resumed her sip as if nothing had happened. But I kept staring at her until she flinched.

See, when I was younger I had overheard her and my stepfather having an argument. They didn't know I was there to hear them say that I was not James Ryan's biological daughter. In their conversation Mother had actually accused Dad of having a crush on me.

James Ryan may not have been by biological father, but he was my Dad. Unlike Anais, my mother, who was closed off emotionally, James was the opposite. But only when he was interacting with me. With Mother being a cold bitch, Dad was the only one I could turn to. Mother saw that closeness as him favoring me. Take my word for it, it was just a man being nice to a child, nothing more. Not once in all my upbringing did James put his hands on me.

But I was curious about my sperm donor. After my husband Greg told me how his parents and the Garrison's had swapped wives to the point of getting each other's wives pregnant I expected anything. Our upscale community had the morals of Sodom and Gomorrah; or so it seemed. But they loved keeping up appearances and the marriages of their family troika had survived the years without divorces. How that happened was a miracle considering all the screwing around they all did.

"So, you know James is not your real father," she said dismissively.

"That's where you are wrong," I corrected her. "James is my Dad and real father because he raised me and has loved me. The other guy, he is just the sperm donor. Nothing more."

She gave me a defiant look and then scoffed. More cover as if I was a child. That was long ago, and I was no longer falling for her guilt and power tricks. I knew them all.

"Name," I persisted with a cold stare. "I have children. I have to make sure they don't marry into family unwittingly. We don't live in the hills or the middle east."

Anais, my mother, didn't like being put on the spot. That was what she did to others. She was the daughter of wealthy people who spoiled her rotten. Between family connections and her looks, she always had doors opened for her or people intimidated by her. I had stopped being one of them.

"You know him," she replied. "And no it's not your horndog of a father-in-law. I would not have let you marry Greg if Royce had been your father. We are not that depraved."

"To hear Greg about his family and the Gray's they have come close to depravity. I mean the two men father children with each other's wives."

I saw something in Mother's face. Was it shock? Had she not known? Had she truly not known? But then she didn't react with shock as if that would have been unheard of. She was hurt by it, but not surprised. And that spoke volumes. Still, she had not known. So I pressed her.

"You didn't know, did you?" I asked smirking at her.

I could clearly see that my mother was hurt by what I had said. That I had used the knowledge of what the Grays and Hansens had done to hurt her. But she deserved it.

"You and Garrison had a thing too didn't you?" I asked. I wasn't sure, but it was worth asking. The way she didn't deny it spoke volumes. "So you didn't know."

"It's none of your business," she said and looked at her coffee and then out at the garden.

"Look," I said sitting back comfortably in having the upper hand, "Greg and I know about most of your pasts. That you have all been playing musical bed partners behind or in front of each other. But like I said, I need to know who my father was so I can keep my kids away from his kids. So let's have it."

"It's Garrison," she blurted out and my heart sunk. I almost threw up. Why had I not considered him to be a candidate. Fucken Garrison Gray! NO! NO!

"You look like you saw a ghost," Mother said as I tried to recover looking away from her. Then I saw the surprise in her face as she realized it and covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh no! Please tell me you didn't?"

I wanted a hole to open up for me to fall in to. But I had to keep my cool.

"Does Garrison know I am his daughter?"

"No, I never told him. He was my last boyfriend before I married your Dad; James."

"Why didn't you tell him?"

"I didn't want to trap him. And I had met James by then and was falling in love with him. When he impulsively proposed I accepted, and we eloped. We did the wedding after. But I told James that I was pregnant, and he still wanted to marry me. That is real love Laura. And seeing how he has treated you; he was a better choice than Garrison. But back to my question. Did you and Garrison..."

She let that trail not wanting to say the words. As if not saying them would keep it from being true.

My head was spinning. Everything came together to make me dizzy.

"You talk trash about my Dad, James," I said staring at her, "but he never made a pass; ever! Unlike Garrison. And don't ever call him my father."

"When did you do it?" she asked.

"A few months ago," I replied. "He had shown interest in multiple occasions. I let Garrison flirt with me because he is a handsome established older man and it felt great to have a man, not a boy think of me as a woman. You know the ego boost, I'm sure mother."

"Nice going Laura," she said shaking her head. "James and I wondered about you back then. You were acting like you were stepping out on Greg. Does he know?"

"That I cheated on him or that I screwed my own father unknowingly?" saying it made me want to throw up. But if what Mother had said, I had let my biological father screw me. Cum in me.

"Well, that you cheated on him, on your husband," she said as if I was stupid to ask.

"I'll get to that Mother, but before I do, I want you to know that this is partially your fault."

"How?" she said indignantly.

"You never told me who Garrison was. I had a right to know. And you see the result of your silence. Good thing he didn't get me pregnant. I feel sick."

"You didn't know," she replied. "You can blame me if you want. You are right I should have told you. But I didn't expect him to hit on you or that you would have taken him up on it."

"He didn't do the hitting mom," I replied shaking my head at the reality of it. "I did."

"What!" she said recoiling.

"He is attractive, but it wasn't just for that," I replied.

Mother just stared back at me realizing how things had gotten out of hand.

"I was angry at Greg then. I thought he was cheating on me and went out to cheat on him. Letting Garrison have me was part of that. Greg thinks the world of Garrison."

"You stupid girl," Mother said.

"You should talk, fucking Greg's father and sticking it under Dad's nose."

She gave me an angry puzzled look. She was wondering how I knew but didn't want to confirm it. Still, by not denying it, I knew it was true and that she was not arguing the point.

"Thank Gawd, I had no kids from him," she replied looking away. Any temptation to deny it gone now.

"He would be the only one out of the Three Amigos in your little fuck circle," I could not resist the dig.

Mother and I stared at each other, both realizing that the apple had not fallen far from the tree with us two.

"Are you still..." she asked, but I cut her off.

"Fucking Garrison? No," I replied. "I cut it off some time ago."

We were quiet again. I was anxious about answering her question of the state of my marriage now that she knew of my sexual relationship with Garrison. And I could tell she was anxious as well. Just at what on her part, I could only imagine. I had the feeling that she and I had barely scratched the surface of our sexual exploit history and were trying to decide how much to share. But at that moment, I felt closer to my mother than ever before.

"What happened with you and Greg?" she finally asked.

"What happens to most marriages when the early shine is gone Mom? I'm sure you must know."

"Oh yes, I do," she replied nodding. And for the first time in my life I saw no judgement in her gaze toward me. "Sex becomes less frequent, and when it does come its repetitive and dull. Life is full of responsibilities and obligations. You can be married to Brad Pitt and still not think its special."

"I wanted it to be special Mom. It hurt to see that Greg no longer found me attractive like he used to. No... that's not it. I think he did, but he was hanging back. As if he wanted me to take over. But I wanted him to make me and drive me..." I debated the issue of vulgar words with Mother but had enough of cautiousness with her. "I wanted him to fuck me. Not make love to me."

Mother chuckled.

"Hard to do that with your husband Laura," there is too much baggage in a marriage. But..."

I smiled back at her, thought about it and threw caution with the wind.

"I was looking for a reason to fuck someone else before I found it," I said gazing at her as if challenging her to dispute the validity of my statement.

"Wow!" Mother replied. "An honest admission. Impressive on your part. Not that it washes away the guilt and wrongness of it, does it?"

"No, it doesn't," I replied pursing my lips in contrition. "I saw Greg coming out of his job with a woman going to lunch and... "

"And what?"

"And I had my excuse mom. I didn't bother checking who she was or if they were cheating. I just went to work, picked a man who I found interesting and took him to a motel that afternoon."

Mother just stared at me, but not in shock. I think it was more an inquisitive look. She wanted to know more.

"I enjoyed it. It was pure sex with a man I could never fall in love with or even better at it than Greg. The fun was in doing someone different."

"Did it make you forget the bills, and kids and work?" Mother asked.

"No," I replied knowing after I said it that she had been there and was checking to see if I had learned from it. "Maybe not during the act, but it all came back right after. And the sex had a good feel to it. I needed more. And not just with him. Soon there were others."

"How did Garrison come in the picture?" she asked.

"I called him," I replied. I knew at that moment that I had been wrong to do so. I had propositioned my husband's mentor.

"Laura, just how angry were you with Greg?"

"Over the woman I saw him with? Or before?" I replied.

"Both."

"I was angry with him before the woman. I was angry at him for being him. For me loving him and our lives having become boring. Somehow I transferred all our mundaneness blame to him. Then after I had my excuse to cheat on him, I was angry with him for everything and fucked men just to get even. I fucked Garrison because he was his mentor and friend. Out of spite."

"I presume Greg has not found out?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"No, not about Garrison. Or most of the men. Greg knows there were multiple men."

"Are you planning to tell him?" she asked.

"We discussed it and he said at one point that he would rather not know everyone I did. That there was no point to it. Either we trusted each other, or we didn't from now on. I gave in because I have to trust him as well."

"What do you have to trust him about Laura?" Mom asked with that inquisitive look of hers. The woman could get information out of spies if she had the chance. She missed her calling. I felt compelled to tell her.

"Greg had an affair during that time," I replied. It still hurt to say out loud.

"Oh," Mother replied. "A as in with one woman?"

I nodded to her.

"That is dangerous," Mother replied. "Many is better than one. Many means just sex. One means attachment."

She should know. The way she got all infatuated over Royce Hansen, my husband's father.

"Well, in his case, the woman he picked was not interested in anything more than sex. She is..." I weighed telling her.

Mother looked at me and waved me on with her hands to continue.

"His cousin Celia." I said and waited for the judgementalism.

If not with me, Mother surely would not resist to pass judgement on my husband Greg.

"Well, she said. "A cousin is safe. No chance of replacing you with her."

"That's the consensus." I replied. "Still, she is everything I am not. You have seen her right?"

"Just a different body type and hair color my dear," Mother said. "Just another pussy in the end. Don't get worked up over her. I've met her."

"She is having an affair with Garrison," I replied. "He advanced her career."

"She won't be the first or the last to do that Laura," Mother said with a grin. "Does Greg know?"

"Yes, he told me. And Celia told him," I replied.

Mother laughed.

"Trust me, you have nothing to worry about with her." Mother said. "She served her purpose and moved on to another lover."

"It's what I thought but have... some reservations." I replied anxiously.

"Of course you do. Just as Greg has with you," Mother replied. "It won't go away for some time. And some of it will linger."

We got quiet again.

"Laura," Mom said. "You seem to be doing better in your relationship lately. How can that be if you both know you cheated on each other?"

"We've both have come to terms with why we did what we did. And the answer was... sex. We were both looking for sex. Sex with other people. Not to replace each other."

"Interesting," she replied. "Did you two go to therapy?"

"Sort off," I smirked.

"OK, stop the teasing. Spill it out," Mother said.

"I have to ask Greg if we can share that," I replied. "Sorry, but we had decided not to share that with others unless we both agreed."

Mother didn't seem convinced that all was well.

"But you are getting some kind of help for your marriage?" She asked. "You haven't joined a cult have you?"

"No," I laughed.

Mother gave me a suspicious look.

-------------------------------------------

1996

Truth be told, Dad and I had a special relationship. I was Daddy's girl. But learning he was not my biological father had placed a void between us. It was not fair to Dad. He had raised me like his own and did nothing but love and care for me. He had been there for me more so than my biological mother.

Still, after I heard he had the hots for me, I had shunned him. I shouldn't have. I should have talked to him and sorted things between us. But I didn't. And the reason why was that I found him attractive and was scared that if he made a pass I would not have said no. More than that, I was afraid that I may make a pass.

I was single then, so it was not a question of cheating with anyone. Greg was not in the picture then; we were not together. I knew Greg in passing and thought he was a hottie, but we had not developed a relationship or known each other much. And being between boyfriends, I was horny and vulnerable. Vulnerable to possibilities. Vulnerable to thoughts of forbidden possibilities.

Yet still, James was the man I thought of as my Dad. The only father figure I had ever had. What girl has not been in love with her Dad? Especially one that is handsome and so loving? And the way Mother treated him sometimes infuriated me. I often wanted to yell at her to make her stop. But in our social circle and family that Mother dominated raising voices and arguing was just not done. Talking about our issues and problems was not done either. Which is why that night I overheard them talk about their life and Dad having a crush on me I took special notice.

At first I thought it was about Mother being jealous. After all, Daddy had denied having such feelings for me. But his denial had been just barely enough to qualify as a denial. A man who was not infatuated with his step-daughter would have protested more forcefully. Or was this just wishful thinking in my young mind?

In the days that followed I passed by the house to visit. I was living by the college with two girls then, so a trip to the burbs was not unusual on weekends, but I went by on Tuesday when I had no classes after nine in the morning. And it was no accident that I showed up when I knew Mother was at her job across town. Or that Dad's home office was attached to their now empty nest home.

You are right. I did think about this a lot and plotted to get him alone. I had to know if what Mother had accused him off was true. Thoughts of Dad and me made me wet as I drove to their subdivision. And it got worse when I saw his Mercedes sports car. He loved it and often talked about it. It was his middle age gift to himself when he made partner at his law firm. What turned me on about it was that it was his. It had only two seats, so when he took me for a ride it was just him and I. No Mother, the bitch could stay home.

To be honest, now that I look back on it, hearing he was not my biological father was a subconscious green light for me to test him and seduce him. There is no denying it now, because as you can tell from where this is going, Dad was home in his office, and I was there with no good intentions.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,943 Followers