Laura and Greg Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you upset?" I asked him.

"No." He smiled, and I think he meant it. "He must be something for you to take notice."

"He is Dad," I replied. "And I think you and Mom know him."

"We do?" he asked intrigued.

"Yes," I replied. "He and I are both going to be accountants when we grow up."

We both laughed at my bad joke and Dad shook his head at me.

"No kidding?" Dad replied. "That sounds interesting. So who is this young man?"

I took a deep breath to collect myself. There was a time when a woman has to come clean with her Dad with benefits.

"Greg Hansen," I replied quickly and exhaled.

Dad said nothing and his face also revealed nothing at my declaration. Then I saw a faint smile develop as he found something about all this amusing. The smile turned in to a grin and a repeated nod.

"He is a fine young man Greg is," he replied still smiling. "I have talked to him a few times."

"You have?"

"Yes," Dad replied. "Garrison Gray is a sort of mentor of Greg's. I had a few chats with him when he was caddying for Garrison at the club. The young man is handsome and seems a better version of what passes for male stock in that family."

"You mean his father Royce?" I asked grinning.

"I do Laura," Dad replied with a smirk as he noticed Mother coming out. I had a feeling something was about to happen when Dad smiled mischievously and called out to Mother. "Anais!"

Mother tried to act like she didn't notice him.

"Answer Dad," I admonished her only to get a scoff from her.

"What is it?" she asked, more to me than Dad.

But Dad was not deterred. The amused look on his face never wavered. Instead he ignored mother's snide attitude toward him and continued.

"Laura has a new man in her life, and you won't guess who it is." He taunted her.

Mother smiled politely and turned to me, again ignoring Dad. I vowed to smack some sense into her about how she was mistreating Dad. Then I thought how I have been fucking with him behind her back and thought she had gotten what she deserved.

"How nice dear," she said.

I had not intended to talk about Greg to my parents, but Dad had called me out on it and had now forced my hand. Actually, it was not Dad that forced my hand to reveal Greg's and my relationship. It was mother and her shitty attitude toward Dad.

"It's Greg Hansen mom," I replied and saw the shock in her face. "You know the Hansens don't you?" 'Take that you bitch!'

Mother tried to cover up her emotions, but I could tell she was not amused by either Dad's gleeful enjoyment of her discomfort or my apparent similar attitude. Oh yes. Mother was not amused. Her daughter was dating the son of her lover. The lover that had used and scorned her; ditched her like a used rag. That lover. Royce Hansen; my boyfriend's father.

I watched as my Dad smiled and sipped his beer out of a bottle finishing it.

"This is good," he said with a smile. "Anais do you want me to get you one?"

Dad knew mom never drank beer. She only sipped wine and not the cheap stuff either for her. And if she did, she would not be caught dead drinking it out of a bottle as Dad did on Sunday dinners just to annoy her. She ignored him, but I saw her nostrils flare and her lip trembled.

"How serious are you and the Hansen boy?" she asked as if Greg was twelve or something.

"Very serious Mother," I replied with a smile.

"James," she yelled to get his attention as he was coming back with a beer in his hands.

"Yeah?" Dad asked looking at his wife.

"Get me a beer" Mother replied.

Dad chuckled and turned to get her one. He definitely found this and her reaction amusing.

"And get me a bourbon chaser," Mom added.

Dad laughed out loud as he opened the sliding door and went back in to get what Mother had asked for.

"You know you love him Mother," I said as the door closed. "Why do you torment him?"

Mother looked at me, smirked and closed her eyes reclining on the lounge chair.

"Don't tell him that I do," she replied. "It will go to his head."

It was my turn to smile.

-----------------------------

2004

I sat in the car in the park five blocks from our house staring at a bunny hoping across the field. My eyes were damp from all the crying. It was years since I had met my husband, but less than an hour since my mother dropped the bombshell of who my biological father was. Baby Daddy as we say now.

Garrison was my biological father and he was my husband's mentor and one of the senior VP's where Greg, his cousin Celia and Garrison worked. The worse of it all was coming to terms that I had let Garrison fuck me.

No, neither of us knew he was my father and I his daughter, but fuck we did. And it happened during my two month long cheat-marathon. Since then, Greg and I had reconciled realizing we had both cheated on each other. As I told my mother, not to replace each other, but to just fuck different people.

What I had not told my mother was that Greg and I had joined an exclusive club of married with children couples that gathered occasionally to swap partners or have sex parties. It sated our need for extramarital sex and we no longer had to resort to cheating, lying and betrayal to get our "fuck someone else" fix.

But this! This was something dangerous. How could I tell my husband about this? Fucking strangers was one thing, but fucking his mentor and family friend we had both grown up with?

OK, so our families were a mess. But I was scared to tell Greg. Could I take the chance of him changing his mind about reconciliation? I would have to think about this. Coming clean is not often easy or the right thing to do.

Shit! My life was so complicated. And as much as it would be easy to blame society, my family, even my husband for my woes, the bottom line was it was my own fault. I had gotten myself in to this and had to figure a way out.

It was a week later that I received a call at work. I saw the called ID.

Garrison Gray.

-----------------------------------

To all new to my series Laura and Greg, please follow me to see when new chapters come out. I have so far posted in Loving Wives, Group Sex and now in Incest/Taboo. As the story develops, I will probably post in some other areas.

If you are already following me, thank you so much. If not, please do.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
to: tralan69r

Laura learns from her mother that Garrison is her biological father. The same Garrison who she had sex with during her cheating days.

Then she flashes back to her times right before becoming involved with Greg when she had an affair with her stepfather who she considers her true father.

I hope that answers your question.

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
Inbred?

I saw no father/daughter or mother/son relationship in the story.

Was there and I missed it?

Kalimaxos could you enlighten me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FTDS

Great so far need to finish it please

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Finally

You gave us the morsel we’ve been waiting for that it was Garrison who was the mystery fuck in hiding. Nice twist with him being the father as well.

In a technical note it’s really a pain to keep up with you posting the same story in now 3 different story sections.

Shows how god the story is for me not to have discarded you.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

So Laura and Greg are actually incestuous siblings?

Their poor kids are totally screwed. Their mother's a sick whore, the father's a spineless cuck, and the children are inbred.

It'll be interesting how you fuck this couple up next. Will Greg fuck Garrison too? Then maybe go through a sex change? That would cover two more categories...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Touch But Don't Look Policy If it's under the covers, then it's not over the line.in Incest/Taboo
Home Repairs Storm changes the family sleeping arrangements.in Incest/Taboo
Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01 What are you to do when you're blessed by the gods of old?in Incest/Taboo
Pussy Presentation by Mom "It's okay to fuck me. Even if I'm your mother."in Incest/Taboo
More Stories