Laura and Greg Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted about this and that during which I noticed him staring at my ass when I bent over his racquetball trophy display. It was conveniently mirrored for me to see the look on his face as my tight dress curved over my ass. As I made like I was looking I shamelessly spread my legs. What daughter does that to her own father?

When I turned abruptly, he tried to look away, but I had caught him. And he knew I had. That was a moment I capitalized on by moving toward him and leaning down so he could look down the top of my dress to my braless tits.

"I know Dad," I said staring at his eyes.

Eyes that darted down to my tits and back as he closed his open mouth.

"You know? Know what?" Dad asked puzzled trying to get himself under control.

"I know that you are not my biological father," I said. I had to get him past this part quickly. It was all part of the plan I had devised before arriving.

I saw his eyes close for a brief second as a look of sadness shadowed his face. He was scared.

"But I still think of you as my Dad," I said to reassure him. "I still love you."

I saw hope in his face and a tear run down his cheek.

"I love you too baby," he replied.

"I know Dad," I said as I moved around his desk slowly. "I know you love me, and I love you too. We both know that. We love each other as father and daughter and always will. I don't care who the shithead Mother fucked is. But there is something more to our relationship that I need to know."

"Hun," he said watching me get closer. "I don't know who he is. I can guess, but your mom was popular in college and dated a few... quite a few guys back then."

"That's not what I want to know Dad," I said now all around the desk and turning to sit on his lap. "I want to know if what Mother said is true."

"What's that?" he asked as I settled on his lap and placed my arm around his shoulder.

"Do you find me attractive enough to want me?" I asked softly.

And his dick from below gave me the answer I wanted. He hardened pressing under my already wet cunt. But it was his face that was his final tell. Daddy tried to look away, but I took his face in my hands and leaned in toward him. He was breathing hard and I could feel his heart beating as our lips got closer. And I bet he could feel mine ready to explode.

When our lips touched it all felt so right. As the aggressor, I leaned in to kiss him once, twice with short kisses. The third was long and passionate. By then, James Ryan, the only Dad I wanted in my life had surrendered to my advances. Dad was kissing me back with passion only a man had for someone they coveted for some time. His tongue and mine fought an epic battle as my arms went around his neck as he held my body close to his.

And that cock! Oh, it was just dying to get out. I could feel it pressing under me and I eagerly pressed back. A professional lap dancer would have been jealous of my moves as I worked him. I finally pulled back to look at him. Dad looked back at me with erotic abandon and then smiled. It was the smile of a man who knew his dream was coming true. And I returned it nodding before I kissed him again.

Things got hectic after that. We started reaching for each other's clothes; he my dress zipper and I for his shirt buttons. We kissed throughout as I gave up and just pulled his shirt out of his pants before I reached down to undo his belt. By then he had my dress unzipped and pulling it off my shoulders. When he saw my naked breasts, he gasped and reached for them. I was triumphant. There was no going back from this.

He was fondling my tits with his fingers as I desperately undid his pants and reached under his boxers. In a fit of inadequacy, I wished my tities were bigger for him, but he didn't seem to mind as my nipples hardened in his fingers. Meanwhile, I reached in his pants to discover a nice sized and shaped cock. My hand around it sent erotic impulses to my already sex addled brain.

I stood and raised my dress showing him that I had no panties on. It was before I began to shave my pussy clean, but it was neatly trimmed short. Dad stared at my mons as I spread my legs for him. He gulped as my hand took one of his and placed it between my legs. He looked at me with fire in his eyes but still some trepidation.

"I want this," I told him. "Don't you?"

He nodded saying nothing and probed my slit with his fingers. Gawd he was so good at it! His outer fingers pulled my labia apart as his middle finger probed inside me slowly. I was so wet by then I could hear my cunt squelch as he inserted another finger next to his first. When his thumb made contact with my clit, my body nearly exploded. He rubbed it gently in circles sending pulses of pleasure through me like electricity. It felt so good! Too good to stop.

I had intended to straddle him, but this unexpected pleasure was too good to pass up. Dad sure knew how to make a woman feel good with just one hand. Maybe it was the excitement of our first time or that he was just that good but before long I felt a mind-blowing orgasm approaching.

"Don't stop," I said as I gasped not daring to move.

My body tensed and spasmed over his fingers as I came hard. I remember my entire groin on fire and my body writhing from the waves of pleasure emanating from my center. I held on to him as my legs trembled and I almost fell back onto his desk. But Dad caught me and pulled me to him. I fell on his lap with his hard dick touching the outside of my on fire pussy. It touched my clit and I jumped from the sensitivity. But I was compelled to feel it on my wet clit as he pulled me to him.

"Oh Gawd Dad, that was so good," I swooned.

The look of satisfaction on his face was worth everything so far. Dad was living his dream in ways I did not even know yet. He would eventually tell me how much he had wanted me for quite some time. Mother had been right. But then so had he when he said I was a younger version of her. I didn't know who my father was back then, but even now that I do know, there is little of him in my looks. I AM a carbon copy of my mother. And in seeing that and his reaction to me, made it easy for me to put our relationship in perspective.

Dad was infatuated with me alright. But he was in love with my mother and frustrated that she was finding excitement in the arms of other men; especially Greg's father Royce Hansen. I didn't know my future father in law well then. He was just a man in my parent's circles at the country club. A good looking man, but just a man. A man that tormented my father because he knew he had a hold on Mother; a hold Dad could not break no matter how much he loved Mother.

I saw it as my mission to give my father the love and attention from a woman he craved and missed. I wanted that first day to give him all of me. I wanted to be everything sexually for him in spite of my inexperience. So I gave him all he wanted and more.

Without a word said, I fell on my knees between his legs. I think he had wanted to fuck me right away from the way he tried to hold on, but I looked into his eyes and willed him to let me do for him to please him. Dad relented and let me pull on his pants. Realizing my intentions, he raised his butt off the office chair so I could pull his pants down. Once there, I pulled his shoes off quickly and threw his pants away; he wouldn't need them for a while I thought.

Dad let me be the aggressor too stunned I think to take charge. That would come later I was sure, but not this time. This time I wanted him to know how wanted and desirable he was. I wanted to make up for all the damage Mother had done to his psyche and confidence as my hands reached for his hardness.

Dad gasped as my fingers made contact with his shaft; his eyes focused on what I was doing and mesmerized by who was doing it. His cock is thicker on the bottom than the top, so I can't say I can't touch my fingers around him. The question is where I grasped. But as I focused on his thick bottom part, my brain jolted from the signal "thick dick, thick dick!"

I don't remember if I stroked his cock more than a few times before my mouth descended on it to lick and engulf his head. There was an urgency on our first time to do things fast as if the opportunity was one and only. I wanted his cock in my mouth as fast as I could and when I did, I clamped my lips around it sucking hard with my tongue under it. My head furiously bobbed up and down as if it had a mind of its own; a demented mind.

For some reason, I had created this fantasy that Mother totally ignored Dad sexually and I had to come to his rescue. I had to give him the pleasure he was missing. A pleasure he craved from me, the stepdaughter he was obsessed with. The fantasy was wilder than reality, but it fed my need to give him all the pleasure I could.

I sucked a third of his dick in my mouth as one hand stroked his thick shaft and the other played with his velvety balls. To this day, I love the feel of a man in my hands and mouth and relish the satisfaction of knowing I am the one pleasuring him. Giving pleasure can be sometimes more enjoyable than receiving. And giving that pleasure to someone you already love is not easily matched.

I had no illusions about the nature of my and my Dad's new relationship. We would not live alone in an island or mountain cabin fucking from morning to night. Sex with a family member is intoxicating and special because it's not meant to be forever. Its love of a different kind. And even though I knew he was not my blood relative, to me James Rayan has been and will always be Dad and family. Someone I could show my love to sexually, but not the same way as I eventually did with my husband Greg; the love of my life.

"Baby, I'm going to cum if you keep that up," Dad said placing his hand on my face.

"I want you to cum," I said.

"I want to..." he said and trailed off.

But I knew what he meant. I wanted it too. I wanted to feel him in me as much as he wanted to be inside me. So I smiled at him and nodded. He gave me a faint smile and helped me rise up and straddle him again. I was so glad his office chair had no arm rests.

Dad watched as I let my dress drop on the floor and I stood naked in front of him. His hands glided over my hips and thighs gently. I loved the touch, but I needed him in me right away.

"I'm on the pill," I said to him.

He merely nodded to acknowledge what I had said. When I moved forward straddling him, he let me grasp his cock and rub my wet cunt lips on its underside. He stared down as I quickly placed him in my center and lowered down to impale myself on him.

We both gasped and I think I yelped at the wonderful feeling. I wasted no time as I sank all the way down and stayed there to feel him all the way in me; filling me to the brim.

"Oh baby, you feel so good!" he uttered as he held my hips.

My nipples, inches from his face called to him and he leaned toward them. Willingly I arched my back to give him better access and inadvertently felt his dick go in me deeper if possible. I moaned as his thickness spread my willing cunt and for the first time with him, I felt myself achieve a vaginal orgasm. They are not as intense as clitoral orgasms, but they are so special as they happen during such an intimate moment.

We began to rock back and forth in unison. It was slow at first as we found our rhythm and I strained forward and back. Dad stared into my eyes and I stared back. We were doing it! It felt so good. Until I met Greg later that year, I had not experienced such sexual fulfilment as I did that day with my Dad's cock buried deep in me.

Again, the urgency of our first coupling was too intense, and we fucked harder and harder with each moment. When Dad stood, I was a bit surprised, but pleasantly so as he placed my ass on the edge of the desk. He had slipped out of me making this move; hey life is not a perfect porn movie fantasy. Dicks slip out. It's fun to get them back in.

This time, there was no stopping us. Dad fucked me nice and steady. I wanted him to ram it in, but I figured this was our first time and he was being nice to me. I made a note to tell him he could go harder and then realized how stupid I would be to wait till next time.

"Harder Dad," I blurted out a little embarrassed to say something like that to the man who raised me.

But again, I had another wave of stupidity realization. We... were... fucking. Any sense of self-reflection we tossed out the window long past. People fucking should not be embarrassed by anything during that act. It's kind of pointless.

Dad just nodded and picked it up. I have to say, all that tennis he played certainly kept him fit. Before long, he was ramming his dick in my cunt slamming his thighs on the back of mine. I yelped or sighed as he brought me to two more vaginal orgasms in the fifteen minutes we fucked before Dad spoke.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"In me," I replied without hesitation.

Hearing my answer, Dad focused on fucking me as hard as before and steady. With my legs spread as wide as possible, we alternated watching his dick plunge between my labia and each other's eyes and faces. I think my face must have been as distorted by our arousal as much as his. I kept staring at his cock going in me and thought it was the most erotic thing ever. My Dad's cock. I had seduced my Dad and we were fucking!

"Cum in me... cum in my cunt," I blurted out shamelessly.

Just then, Dad stiffened. He drove in me one last time and pushed in me hard as he groaned closing his eyes. I knew he was cumming in me and I hissed in satisfaction.

"Give it to me..." I gasped. "All of it... cum in me!"

He grunted one last time and then I felt him relax a bit as he let the breath he had held out. Only then did he open his eyes as his mind started to process what we had done. I saw the first signs of panic and regret in his gaze, but I would have none of it.

"I wanted this," I said staring in his eyes. "I came here wanting this. You didn't make me do it."

I wanted to say the word Dad but thought better of it. Saying that word would lapse him into more guilt than he was already experiencing. Guilt I thought he did not deserve.

"But I..." he tried say before I placed my fingers on his lips.

"You are a man. And I am a shameless woman." I said. "I came here intentionally and threw myself at you."

He tried to pull back, but I had locked my legs around him and held on to him. My lips sought his and I kissed him thinking of the hussy I had become. A slut daughter for her Dad. Well... step-Dad. Technicalities right?

As we kissed, I felt his tension ease and he responded to me in both his kissing and in holding me tight. He was no longer hard, but I no longer cared. I kissed him and smiled at him.

"We both needed this Dad," I finally used the title I most cherish about him. "It's just another way of showing our love."

He chuckled at that.

"Good luck getting your mother to agree," he said as he smiled at me.

"Fuck her," I scoffed.

Dad tilted his head smirking as he replied.

"Actually hun, I still do. I love fucking your mom."

"No problems between you?" I asked a bit surprised at his response; and a bit jealous as well.

"Oh that!" he replied with another unfocused smirk. "Yeah, well that I'm afraid your mother and I will do until death or divorce do us part."

"Why do you let her fuck Royce?" I asked. I know he saw the anger in my face.

"After what you and I did, I doubt that I have much to say about that. But apparently he has cut her off. Probably found himself someone else to fuck. I think your mom was offended. While I found it greatly amusing. It backfired on her."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She was hoping I would make a scene and fight him for her. I refuse to do that. Instead I had an affair with Garrison's wife and made sure your mother found out."

"Dad! You didn't!" I said surprised at the level of stabs my parents were taking at each other.

"Its OK, I just took a number with Garrison's wife. The woman has been a slut since forever and Garrison indulges her. I think she is fucking Royce as well. I can't keep up."

"You are all terrible," I replied.

Dad kissed me again and sat back down on his chair. I followed and sat naked on his lap.

"Look Laura," he said thoughtfully. "Your mother and I have had what some call an open marriage for some time."

"No way!" I replied. My parents were what? "So you are swingers?"

"Well, you can say that we have tried that among other things. We have swapped with other couples in the past, but your mother chose to take her act on the road when Royce Hansen propositioned her without me. There was no discussion about it. She just went behind my back and fucked him. But the signs were there."

"Signs?"

"Yeah Laura. The signs of a cheating spouse. Unaccounted time. Late work nights. Reduced interest in sex between us. Strained hesitation to reply with "I love you" when I would say it. But the worse was a function at the country club. Your mother had always danced with other men and Royce had been one of her regulars. But that one night, while I danced with Judge Vincenzo's wife, I saw your mother and Royce pass each other by the tables. I didn't see his face or hear what he had to say, but his hand pointed to the dance floor and your mother shook her head looking around in near panic for me I guess."

"Did she see you?" I asked.

"No," he replied with a pained grimace. "I ducked behind another man and his partner. But I knew. She had that guilty "I fucked this man" look followed by the "I don't want my husband to find out" look. It's the look every sophisticated lady of our stature has had at one time or another in her life. Apparently cheating on their husbands is as common for them as us cheating on our wives."

"But why?" I asked. "Didn't you say you have an open marriage?"

"Yeah, I guess that was not enough for your mother. We were supposed to let each other know who we were with. But she changed the rules. Anais had to go behind my back with the country club playboy and take her turn. I bet she was all happy about that and felt on top of the female food chain. I wonder how Glenda Hansen felt knowing her friend from school had fucked her husband. But then as many women as Royce has fucked, Glenda must be either the dumbest broad in the world or just glad he is not chasing her around with that dick of his."

"Dad, you guys are something else!" I said shaking my head in surprise.

"And now you are a part of that sweetheart. I should be ashamed of doing this with you. But to be honest... I loved it." He smiled.

"So did I Dad," I replied. "We just can't get caught is all."

"Get?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "So you want to do this again?"

It was my turn to grin with an upturned eyebrow.

------------------------------

The next few months Dad and I had multiple but irregular trysts. Between his court schedule and my college classes, we were lucky to get one session a week. It was more like every two weeks at best at times.

But the sex got better as we went. Incestuous sex is intoxicating. It's the only sex other than with your spouse one has that you can honestly say you love your partner. I love my Dad way before that day in his home office. Loving him as a woman was just an extension of our love in my view.

Then Greg came along. Dad noticed my hesitation to commit to a tryst and caught on quick. One doesn't get to where he is as a trial lawyer without knowing how to read people. And read me he did like an open book.

"There is a man in your life," he blurted out at me with a smile when I came home for a Sunday dinner.

We were outside sitting on the deck when mother went inside to use the bathroom. I had blushed and nodded.