All Comments on 'Laura Beth's New Life'

by StormKing33

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If

Hubby would of been taking care of business at home wife would not be cheating ,getting a much bigger piece of wood probably sealed the deal

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid lame plot. I know it was supposed to be fun and yuks, . . .

but its hard to pull that off with rape as part of the plot. Hope it was fun to write. It was a real waste of time to read.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Sorry, I didn't liked any of the characters...Not even the plot...

Sorry, I didn't liked any of the characters...Not even the plot...She and her husband were cheaters, the lover a rapist that lived in the dirt when was in secret a rich man...When he raped her, he became the prince! What a beautiful story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story. 5*

This is by far the best story I've read in several weeks. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked it and didnt like it...

As for a woman who desires that kind of assertive And "alpha" attitude. .. Well I thought it was great. I didnt like the mention of rape since that's not really what it was... No one stays after being told to get naked with a stranger so they can have a damn bowl.

So ... Thanks for the story. It was good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boooooooo yo crow

Lill‘ redneck spanking da monkey fantasy, ay mate?!

domyes52domyes52over 3 years ago
A Very Erotic Tale of Love

I deeply enjoyed your story line, it was extremely hot and made my heart race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sophomoric piece of garbage!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormKing33@StormKing33
232 Followers
I write for fun and fetishes. Former Athlete in Football, Basketball, Track, Volleyball, 10k Runs and Soccer. Army Vet. Now I am enjoying being a Trainer and Mentor. I have traveled to most of the 50 States and Europe and Asia.