Laura Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura is groped by her sister before being whipped.
8.3k words
4.73
44.6k
41
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers

The Crestview Center had a simple system when it came to dealing with their prisoners. Upon their arrival, they were stripped naked. In the days that followed, each prisoner was worked hard, forced to do manual labor. They were forced to do their assigned tasks in the nude and if they complained or were lazy, they were punished.

The philosophy behind this treatment was that endless servitude, nakedness, humiliations, and punishment would break our spirits and make us much more compliant.

A woman named Adrianne had been assigned as my handler. That meant she oversaw assigning me my duties, inflicting my punishments, and subjecting me to cruel and unusual humiliations. In short, it was her job to break my spirit.

Adrianne had a knack for cruelty and strict discipline. What she didn't realize was that I was at the Crestview Center of my own free will. I wanted to be incarcerated and cruelly punished. My sister and I filled out the paperwork to authorize my incarceration and I had even written up detailed instructions for how I should be punished.

That's a secret by the way. The Crestview Center is supposed to be a prison where wealthy parents send insolent, disrespectful daughters to be punished. It's not supposed to be a place where girls who fantasize about being bound helpless, spanked and sexually abused have their sexual fantasies come true.

If Adrianne or her superiors ever learned that I was enjoying the way I was being treated, they'd be most displeased with my sister and me.

"You've been quite the bad girl," Adrianne announced as she pulled the chain attached to my collar and dragged me down the corridor with my wrists handcuffed behind my back.

"And since so many of your sins involve you being abusive to gays and lesbians, I've organized most of your punishments so that you'll be the sexual plaything of lesbians"

I was led into a large room and pulled forward to a bondage device called a whipping frame. Adrianne unlocked my handcuffs and two Crestview employees bound me spread-eagle to the whipping frame.

"I'm sure you'll find this experience to be remarkably humbling," Adrianne assured me after I'd been bound with my wrists far above my head and my ankles pornographically far apart.

Adrianne explained that she had turned my naked body into an exhibit. She had sent out a mass email to all Crestview employees, informing them of my status as a prisoner and inviting all of the female staff to visit me in the exhibition room so they could ogle my naked body, grope me and treat me like a sex object.

According to my file I was intensely homophobic. In an effort to keep up that façade, I struggled against the restraints that held me and made sounds of distress. I did everything I could think of to pretend that I was distraught at the knowledge that I was soon to be groped and sexually objectified by lesbians. In truth, a wave of sexual passion had washed over me, and my heart was pounding with eager anticipation as I awaited my fate.

Not long after Adrianne informed me that I was to be groped my lesbians, a parade of women began to file into the room. They were mostly older women, but all of them were attractive in an elegant, polished sort of way. They wore blazers, skirt suits or smart-looking corporate attire.

They looked dignified and respectable, while I was naked and vulnerable and shamelessly on display.

"You may touch any part of her body ladies," Adrianne announced to the assembled throng of women. "She is here for your enjoyment!"

There were approximately thirty or forty women in that room with me and they all took turns fondling me, fingering my pussy, pinching my nipples, and playfully smacking me across the ass. It was similar to many of the wet dreams that I've had, and I squirmed with sexual excitement as these women had their way with me.

The women surrounded me. A statuesque woman in a custom-tailored suit stepped forward, took my face in her hands, and kissed me vigorously. While her mouth was on mine, I felt a hand insinuate itself between my legs. My pubic lips were stroked, and fingers were thrust inside me.

I moaned into the mouth of the woman kissing me as inquisitive fingers probed the interior of my pussy. The fingers played with my defenseless pussy until I started to gyrate my hips. Then the fingers were withdrawn a fraction of a second before I could climax.

"Aaaahhhh!"

I gasped in shock and disappointment. Other women approached and took possession of my body. An unknown number of women stood behind me and stroked, squeezed, and massaged my buttocks. Occasionally one or more of them would slap me on the ass, causing me to make a sound of girlish distress.

The lady who had been kissing me pulled back and cupped my defenseless breasts. She lifted them up slightly before kneading them like pizza dough. While she roughly played with my exposed breasts, one of the other women worked her hand between my thighs and she cupped the tender flesh of puffy labia. I instinctively tensed and tried to close my legs together, but the leather restraints buckled around my ankles made that impossible. My ankles were bound far apart, giving every woman in the room unrestricted access to my pussy.

It was shameful to be exhibited naked and felt up by a room full of strangers. Of course, that was the entire point. I was there to be shamed and humiliated.

And then to add to my feelings of helplessness and shame, Adrianne made intense eye contact with me and said, "I know what you think of lesbians but I'm going to make you service me as well as some of the other women in this room. You're going to become an expert at using your mouth to bring a woman to orgasm."

I groaned mindlessly as my pussy was fingered and then Adrianne added, "If you decide to fight the inevitable, I'll whip you until you change your mind."

Adrianne explained that she would personally oversee my cunnilingus training and I tried to remain in character. As a blatant homophobe I should be distraught at the prospect of being forced to perform cunnilingus on a bunch of lesbians, so I gave Adrianne a pleading forlorn look and made a whimpering sound of distress.

Adrianne looked smug as I felt talented fingers stroking up and down the cleft of my vulnerable sex, causing my nether lips to become even more swollen and stimulated. There was a feverish rush of sexual energies and I gasped as I felt fear, humiliation, and libidinous excitement all at the same time

I was overwhelmed by a cocktail of potent emotions as total strangers groped my breasts, played with my delicate pubic lips, and rubbed my swollen clitoris. I loved being helpless and exposed and even Adrianne's threat to whip me filled me with a dark, dangerous sense of sexual excitement.

There was something wonderfully dark and delicious about not being in control. I gasped and panted as I felt helpless, victimized and at the same time so intensely sexually aroused that I had no choice in the matter. I couldn't stop these women from sexually molesting me if I tried.

The woman who had been doing naughty things to my breasts stepped aside and another woman took her place. This woman somehow managed to look cold and imperious, yet somehow sexy at the same time. She placed her mouth over mine and kissed me fervently as her fingers worked their way into the gap between my swollen nether lips.

I was being impaled in two places. The forceful woman worked her tongue deep into my mouth and her fingers deep into my pussy. I was carried away, savoring the sensations of having her fingers and tongue inside of me and I made a gasping sound that was muffled by her mouth being clamped over mine.

A woman who was either Korean or Japanese approached me when it was her turn. She took my breasts and fondled them roughly, asking, "Are you going to cry?"

I bit my lower lip and shook my head in negation. I understood that these women were trying to humiliate me, and I was trying to act humiliated, but crying on command was beyond my acting abilities.

The woman who held my breasts in her hands seemed to take my response as a challenge. A moment later, she took my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and pinched.

My nipples had never been pinched before and I had no idea how excruciatingly painful it would be. I tugged against the restraints that secured my wrists and let out a howling scream of agony. I gasped, panted, and cried out as the sadistic woman tortured my poor, delicate nipples. I strained against my leather restraints and begged the woman to stop pinching and pulling my swollen nips, but she ignored my pleas.

"Are you going to cry?" she asked again, and my poor nipples suffered as she tormented them. Eventually my eyes welled up with tears as the sharp, aching throb in my tortured nubs overwhelmed me and a flood of tears leaked from my eyes and dripped down my face. The Asian woman swiped a fingertip across my cheek and held it up, showing that it was wet with my tears.

"You look much more beautiful with those lovely tears," she assured me and then another woman took her place.

The new woman was a redhead in a black dress. She placed a hand between my widespread thighs and prodded my pussy lips apart. She slid two fingers inside me and pushed deep. Her fingers slowly pumped in and out, making the throbbing in my sex unbearably intense and I mewled and whimpered as I was pushed closer and closer to a potent orgasm. Dozens of women watched with great interest as I was sexually molested, and I gasped and panted as I rode her fingers and gyrated my hips in a shameless manner. And then just as I was about to reach a screaming climax, she withdrew her fingers from my wet sex and held her glistening fingers up to my face.

"Taste," she said in a stern tone of voice that would brook no disobedience.

I licked some of my juices off her fingers and drew my tongue back into my mouth. My juices tasted somewhat salty but were otherwise unremarkable.

"Open your mouth," the redhead commanded, and without thinking I opened my mouth wide, as if my teeth were being inspected by the dentist.

The redhead poked her fingers in my mouth and ordered me to suck my sex juices off her fingers. Adrianne was standing nearby, and she informed me that I'd better get used to the taste of pussy as I'd be having a lot of women's sexual juices in my mouth during my time at Crestview.

The redhead was nudged aside by a young woman with brown hair and a fashionable blouse. Her face looked eager, and she leaned in close and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

Her tongue invaded my mouth and I eagerly let it in. She explored my mouth with her tongue and excited nerve endings in my mouth I didn't previously know existed. I moaned, although with her lips clamped over mine, my moans were muffled. Tingling sensations that began in my mouth spread all across my naked body, finally reaching that sacred place between my thighs, making me feel even wetter and making my clit throb even more.

And while that talented tongue danced in my mouth and rubbed up against my own tongue, I felt the hands that had been fondling my ass, grip my buttocks firmly and spread them apart. Once my buttocks were pried apart, I felt a woman's tongue circle my pink, puckered opening before thrusting deep into the center of my delicate anus.

I gasped as the tongue probed me, No one had ever stuck anything in my ass before and I was totally shocked at the sensation of a woman's tongue working its way inside of my anal cleft.

My body shuddered as my mouth and my anus were probed simultaneously. And then I felt a lubricated finger slide into my tight anus. The strong, insistent finger buried itself deep within my asshole and began to fuck it hard.

I felt hard fingers stabbing into me, opening my tight, delicate flesh, and exploring deep into my intimate orifice. My arms and legs trembled as my tight asshole was invaded.

I whimpered and then another woman reached between my widespread legs and opened my vulva. Fingers were thrust into my sex, and I trembled as my anus and vagina were probed simultaneously. It felt as if there were two fingers in my pussy. Then it felt like four. My pussy was stretched wide open and impaled on strong insistent fingers that explored my moist interior and filled me up.

"Aaaaahhhhh," I cried out piteously and while merciless fingers were thrust incessantly into my poor, innocent vagina, the women behind me became more intense with her probing of my asshole.

Stretching me wide, she rammed another lubricated finger into my asshole. She fucked my ass with her fingers, hard and fast. I panted and my hips gyrated as I felt the fingers deep with my ass and my pussy, fucking me forcefully. Of course, my gasps and my screams were all muffled by the tongue deep within my mouth.

A powerful orgasm washed over me as I was probed in three places at once. Intense waves of ecstasy overtook my body, and my cries of passion were muffled by the girl that had clamped her mouth over mine.

My ass and my pussy were ruthlessly plundered by strong fingers as my mouth was invaded by a hot, eager, female tongue. Orgasm after orgasm rocked my body and my helpless, naked body went into uncontrollable spasms. Every nerve ending in my body was alive and tingling as these women penetrated me in three places, impaling my ass and pussy on bold, mischievous fingers while an enthusiastic amorous tongue probed my mouth.

"Oh God!" I gasped after the young woman who had been kissing me pulled back. My chest was heaving, and my breath came in loud, panting gulps.

As I panted and hung limp in my bonds, Adrianne approached and gave me a knowing look.

"I've seen that look before," she said sagely. "It's two parts moral outrage. Straight girls are always indignant after being raped by lesbians. However, I also detect one-part orgasmic afterglow and one part confusion. You're struggling to understand how a straight girl like yourself could have an orgasm while being groped by a half-dozen lesbians."

I stared at her open-mouthed and continued to pant. While I was doing that, a woman in a smart-looking blazer sauntered over and declared, "Lesbians know far better than men how to play with a woman's body. We can bring you to a far more intense climax than any man."

I continued to pant, my boobs heaving up and down and said nothing. My entire body was alive with libidinous bliss, and I was afraid that if I said anything I'd give away my secrets and everyone would realize I'd sentenced myself to this place.

There was a smattering of applause as I hung there in my bonds and savored the rush of endorphins brought on by my powerful orgasm. Dozens of women eyed my naked body as my dripping wet pussy glistened with my juices and I blushed with embarrassment.

"The look on your face is adorable," Adrianne continued. "I'd like to leave you like that for the next few hours and watch you struggle with your conflicting emotions but I promised your arbiter that you'd be spanked every day, and I'd like to get that out of the way while I still have a large audience."

Adrianne asked for two volunteers to unbuckle the leather restraints that bound me to the whipping frame. Then she had them grab me by the arms and escort me over to Adrianne so I could be forced to lie across her lap.

There were dozens of well-dressed women in the room, and I could feel their eyes roaming all over my naked body. As they stared, I felt deliciously objectified. I wallowed in my feelings of debasement and objectification, however, I had to play the role of the prisoner, so I hid my true feelings and made an outraged whimpering sound. Then I turned to Adrianne and said, "Couldn't you send the other women out of the room? I mean, it's bad enough that my poor bottom is going to be sore. Do we really need an audience to gawk at me as I squirm across your lap and beg for mercy?"

"We do," Adrianne replied firmly. "A large audience will increase your humiliation. And humiliation is an important part of breaking a naughty girl's spirit."

I was instructed to lie across Adrianne's lap and not get off until I was given permission. I was to keep my hands on the floor, palms down. I was not to move my hands to protect my bottom under any circumstances.

My heart sped up with both panic and sexual excitement. I was both scared and sexually aroused. Obediently I bent over and lay across her lap. The fabric of her dress pants felt somehow strange against my naked thighs as I waited for the first blow to land on my naked and vulnerable ass.

As my torso rested awkwardly across Adrianne's lap, I considered how intimate and degrading a position this was to be punished in. My ass was raised pornographically high, and my anus and bald pubes were boldly on display, indecently pink and bare. Dozens of women were about to witness my bare-bottom spanking and my hips and buttocks had been raised up in such a way as to invite these women to ogle the most intimate parts of my anatomy.

My shame was increased when I saw that three women were setting up camcorders to record my imminent punishment. One woman was positioned behind me, no doubt to get an excellent view of my innocent buttocks as they were cruelly reddened. The other two women set up their camcorders to get my body in profile and to record the look on my face as I gasped and cried out in agony.

"You already have dozens of women in here to witness my pain," I complained petulantly. "Do you need to make a recording of my punishment as well? Who else is going to see this?"

Adrianne caressed my naked buttocks and replied, "I'll be editing the footage from the three cameras into one video and sending it to your arbiter."

"My arbiter?" I asked.

"The person who decided that you were a bad girl and paid for you to be incarcerated and punished," Adrianne explained. "We refer to that person as your arbiter."

I nodded my head in acknowledgment and said, "That would be Lexis. She's my sister."

"Well," Adrianne said as she kneaded my bare buttocks, "your sister will be getting video recordings of all your punishments. These videos will become memories that last forever, so try not to act too shamefully while you're being disciplined."

I gasped as Adrianne slapped my bottom. She was stronger than she looked, and the second blow stung worse than the first. I jerked in a reflexive response to the pain and bit my lower lip as I tried not to cry out.

I began yelping after the third or fourth blow. I closed my eyes tight and screamed and struggled to maintain the proper pose. I bounced and squirmed across her lap and the female onlookers roared with approval at the show I put on for them.

Soon I was screaming in pain and sobbing as hot, wet tears slid down my face. Adrianne assaulted my ass and my thighs without ever slowing down. When I could no longer bear the pain and my left hand shot up to try and protect my buttocks, she quickly grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the small of my back.

"You're not allowed to do that," she said in a very calm tone of voice and then resumed spanking my naked bottom.

She swatted my ass at least a dozen times more. And when the stinging blows stopped raining down, and I assumed that my punishment was over. Adrianne addressed the crowd and said, "What do you ladies think? Has she been sufficiently punished?"

From somewhere in the crowd, a cultured woman's voice replied, "Her bottom could use some more color. It's not quite red yet."

A much more boisterous woman chimed in and replied, "Give her a dozen more swats! Hard ones! Make certain she never forgets this day!"

My ass was already sore and throbbing with an insistent sting, however, the consensus of the crowd was that my poor bottom hadn't been punished enough. Adrianne yielded to popular opinion and agreed to continue spanking me until my ass was blushing a painful reddish hue.

Schlank
Schlank
2,926 Followers