Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd applauded and hollered that I was a "bad girl" and urged that my tormentor spank me even harder. She seemed eager to please the crowd and soon the blows across my poor, upturned ass became far more painful than before.

I squirmed, screamed, and kicked my legs and tears slid down my face, much to the delight of the spectators in the crowd. After what seemed like hours (but was probably more like two or three minutes) the spanking stopped.

I was still sobbing loudly, so it was hard for me to hear what Adrianne said next.

"Okay, Laura, now you need to get off my lap, and get onto the floor... hands and knees. And while you're down there, you need to kiss my boots."

Her tone was lacking in malice, but firm and businesslike. It was clear that she had not given me an option to disobey.

The crowds cheered, apparently approving of her orders that I must kiss her feet. Public humiliation seemed to be the rule of the day.

So, I got down on my hands and knees and kissed my handler's boots. My naked ass (which was now very red) was pointed directly at the voyeuristic women in the crowd. They applauded and made crude comments about my reddened ass and my visible pubic lips. Quite a lot of them volunteered to give me yet another spanking if I would just climb over their lap.

"I have an exciting idea," Adrianne said as I sobbed and wet tears slid down my face. "Lisa, be a dear and come over here, please. Laura, crawl over to Lisa. Thank her for coming in to oversee your punishment and then kiss her feet."

Naked, red-assed and teary-eyed, I crawled forward and thanked the elegant woman for witnessing my punishment. Then I pressed my lips to the patent leather of one of her high heeled shoes and made an ostentatious display of kissing it.

I put on quite a show, submissively on my hands and knees with my ass high in the air and my legs indecently far apart and my dripping-wet pussy pornographically on display. I kissed her left shoe tenderly like I was some sort of devoted foot fetishist and then Adrianne's firm, commanding voice cut through the sexual energy thrumming through the room, and she sharply ordered, "Now, kiss her other foot."

After I had humbled myself by kissing the feet of one dapper woman, Adrianne called out some names and had other women come forward.

"Claudia, Diane, Heidi and Lena," my handler called out, "I need some assistance in teaching this girl humility. Could you please stand over here and let her kiss your feet as well?"

It was demeaning to crawl around on my hands and knees and work my mouth on the shoes of these stylish, dignified women. And while I kissed their feet, dozens of women ogled my naked body and commented on the blushing red color of my abused bottom. I felt shamed and I could feel my face blushing hot with embarrassment and distress, but there was nothing I could do to save myself. All the papers were signed, and the fees were paid to place me under Adrianne's authority for ten days. She could do whatever she wanted to me, and I was helpless to stop her.

* * *

Adrianne spent the next few days teaching me how to scrub floors and how to employ my mouth for a woman's pleasure.

Scrubbing floors is exhausting, tedious work, but Adrianne made certain it was humiliating as well. I was naked, on my hands and knees as I scrubbed, and Adrianne insisted that I keep my legs apart as I worked, thus leaving my moist, swollen pubic lips indecently exposed.

Adrianne was a real stickler for the legs-wide-apart rule. She kept a wicked, narrow belt with her when she was supervising me. And if my knees ever drifted too close together, she'd slice the cruel leather across my naked backside.

At one point I was on my knees, scrubbing a stubborn stain from the floor in the kitchen and Adrianne took advantage of my vulnerable position. She crouched down behind me and placed one hand between my thighs and pushed two fingers in and out of my exposed sex while insisting that I keep scrubbing vigorously.

"Ooooaaaahhhh," I moaned as she probed the moist interior of my sex. My vagina throbbed with delicious spasms, and I swayed my hips in a shameless manner, spreading my legs even wider and humping her fingers like a bitch in heat, but she cruelly withdrew her fingers from my pussy before I could achieve climax.

I whimpered in sexual distress. I had been sexually stimulated and frustrated until my pelvis throbbed with an intense craving.

"You're being mean!" I complained petulantly. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I regretted them. I sounded like a little girl, rather than a twenty-two-year-old woman.

Suddenly, Adrianne's thin leather belt slashed across my already sore bottom and then she admonished me.

"You should never complain, Laura. Complaining will just earn you more punishments."

I was a naked prisoner who was worked hard and cruelly spanked every morning. My muscles were sore, my ass felt raw from the constant spankings and something about that made me proud.

I had grown up a spoiled, rich girl. My parents had seen to it that I was showered with gifts my entire life. I was given Italian shoes, German luxury cars, expensive ski trips and a plethora of other luxury items that the children of normal parents can only dream of.

I felt guilty about having so much and being so over privileged when all around me, other people had so little. My constant reminders of privilege weighed me down with a heavy, crushing burden of guilt. As a prisoner of Crestview, that burden of guilt was lifted.

Here, my overseers abused me, sexually objectified me, and punished me constantly. The more I suffered, the more I felt a warm sense of accomplishment. It was strange, but I felt a sense of pride, as if I had accomplished something real and important.

One morning I was on my knees, scrubbing floors with my bucket and scrub brush when a firm, commanding voice demanded my attention.

"Ms. Sterling, you need to come with me now."

I looked up from my labors and got a look at the woman who spoke. She was a tall blonde, perhaps six feet tall. Her grey and black uniform didn't quite hide an athlete's body, not that that made her any less sexy. She had an attractive face and she had handcuffs, pepper spray and a variety of other tools that she could use to control and intimidate naked prisoners like myself. She radiated strength and authority and I automatically felt submissive towards her.

I released my grip on the scrub brush and began to get up from the floor. I gave the woman a questioning look and she said, "Constance von Baden wants to see you."

"Who's Constance von Baden?"

"She's the boss, the Chief Warden."

"What have I done?"

"You'll have to ask her. All I've been told is that I'm to fetch you."

The tall, athletic woman bound my wrists behind my back, and my handcuffs were connected to the back of my collar by a short chain. The way I was bound made me feel even more helpless and exposed than usual.

Naked, I was escorted down a multitude of corridors, finally arriving at a door marked: "Administration". When ushered into Ms. von Baden's office, she looked up at me and took a moment to discreetly savor my nude helplessness. She wasn't overtly frightening. She was early middle age, well-tailored, poised, and authoritative, but charming.

"Do sit down, dear. Or is that uncomfortable?"

"I'm afraid it is. My bottom is still tender from my last punishment."

I was ordered to turn and show Ms. Von Baden my buttocks. Of course, I couldn't see them myself, but when the chief warden saw them, she allowed that they were remarkably reddened and that someone had done a quite thorough job when they'd spanked me.

"Hmmmm, perhaps you'd better stand, dear," she replied and then she turned to the security guard and said, "Mira, you may leave us. I'll call if I need you."

The polished woman returned her attention to me after the guard had left and then she congenially said, "What about coffee, Ms. Sterling?"

"I'd love some, but--"

I shrugged awkwardly. "I don't have my hands. I'm handcuffed and chained."

"Yes, of course. " A finger pressed a button. "I'll hold the cup for you. I understand these things."

"You're awfully kind."

"Not at all. You interest me. I want us to have a cozy chat." Ms. Von Baden frowned. "I wish you could sit down."

"My bottom is really quite sore," I responded, giving her my most pathetic look.

Ms. Von Baden seemed to consider my words for a moment or two and then she finally replied, "Sit down anyway. I'm sure it can't be that bad."

The pain in my punished bottom was intensified when I sat down. I tried not to complain. I'd learned that complaining often led to even more punishments. Prisoners at Crestview were expected to accept their pain and suffering with a sort of quiet resignation.

"You've intrigued me ever since you came here," Ms. Von Baden said evenly. "Most of the girls in this prison protest quite passionately when they first arrive. They insist that we have no authority to punish them and repeatedly demand that we send them home."

She paused for effect and then added, "However, you have never questioned our authority or made any demands. You accepted your role in all this the moment you set foot in our institution."

I felt a wave of trepidation wash over me. I was supposed to be a bad girl, sent to Crestview to pay for my sins. If Ms. Von Baden discovered that Lexis and I had been lying to them the whole time, there might be hell to pay. I braced myself for the worst and did my best to try and avert suspicion.

"I suppose I felt I deserved it," I replied. "I'd been a bad girl. I was especially mean to my sister."

"Ah, yes! Your sister! I've spoken to her," the chief warden replied. "She also felt that your emotional responses to being a prisoner were rather lacking. She suggested that the punishments and humiliations we've been inflicting upon you haven't been severe enough."

"What?" I replied dumbfounded. "Lexis said that?"

A Crestview employee arrived with a coffee carafe and two coffee mugs, interrupting our conversation. We paused long enough for the girl to pour us coffee and when she was gone, our conversation resumed.

The chief warden gave me a level look and explained, "When families send us a misbehaving daughter, they typically expect to get a certain emotional reaction. They wish to see her eyes widen with fear and hear her beg to be sent home and make all sorts of apologies and promises to never be bad again. It's cathartic I suppose."

"My family is upset because my emotional reactions to imprisonment haven't been severe enough?" I asked, stunned that anyone might complain about such a thing.

"People expect penitents to go through stages," Ms. Von Baden explained. "If you don't show them that you're experiencing denial, outrage and panic at the beginning, they tend not to take you seriously when you show that you've accepted that you did wrong and that you deserve to be punished for you sins."

I had to struggle to keep from laughing. What Ms. Von Baden was describing sounded suspiciously like the five stages of grief. Apparently, when a person is dying, they were supposed to go through five stages of emotion in order for the process to be healthy. Denial, anger, bargaining, fear and then acceptance. I always thought that was foolish. I mean, even if you go through those five stages in the proper order, you still die. What's the advantage if going through all those emotional changes if you're just going to die anyway? Also, my twin sister was the one who filled out the paperwork to have me sentenced at Crestview. Why would she care if I was outraged or afraid? The only reason she sent me to Crestview was because I asked her to send me here!

"So, Lexis wants me to go through five stages of punishment, or else she won't feel she got her money's worth?" I finally asked.

"Don't be flippant, dear," Ms. Von Baden advised. "Flippancy could be viewed as a sign of disrespect. And disrespectful prisoners tend to get severely punished."

She said it in a calm, congenial tone of voice, but I could tell she was serious about punishing me. She wasn't angry with me, but she would order me to intense punishments all the same if it seemed that I was breaking one of the prison rules.

"And getting a specific emotional reaction from you seems to be important to your sister," she said. "She's a paying customer, so of course, we shall try to accommodate her."

She had to hold the mug up to my lips in order for me to sip my coffee. It helped to highlight my helplessness, and something about that made my heart pound energetically in my chest. She informed me that my sister was there as a guest of the Crestview Center, getting a guided tour. And once she was done being shown around, she wanted to meet up with me.

"I intend to escort you to your meeting with your sister and remain in attendance while the two of you interact. It's highly unusual for an arbiter to visit one of our prisoners. I'm curious to see what transpires."

I was curious, myself. I had no idea my sister would be visiting me at Crestview, and I had no idea why she would want to visit. We had never discussed the idea of her coming to see me, and I felt that my adventures in bondage and discipline should be something private, not something to share with my family.

Was she here because of some sort of family emergency?

When we were finished with coffee, Ms. Von Baden escorted me to a large room. It contained several devices designed to hold a naked girl while various torments were inflicted upon their anatomy. There was a metal bar that lowered from the ceiling via electric motor and possessed a leather cuff dangling from each end. There were four posts solidly set into the ceiling and floor, to which a naked slave might be tied spread-eagle. There were two whipping frames. There was also a pillory with the yoke set at just the right height to force a girl to bend over. If a girl were locked into that thing, her bare buttocks would be sticking right out, a blatantly inviting target.

In the center of the room was Adrianne and my sister. They were deeply engaged in conversation and didn't notice at first when I entered.

When Lexis became aware of my presence, her face lit up, she smiled brightly, and she glided over to wrap her arms around me.

"Laura!" she greeted me warmly. Then when her body was pressed close to mine, she whispered softly in my ear, "Please, don't be mad at me, but I asked your handler for permission to whip you."

"What? Why?" I whispered back.

Lexis gave me a sheepish look. Her face colored slightly with embarrassment, and she softly whispered, "The Crestview Center sends me videos of your punishments. I've watched them all and..."

My sister hesitated and struggled to continue. She bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and then added, "every time I watch them, I get more and more turned on. Watching you squirm and whimper in pain while you're punished is a huge turn on for me."

I stared at my sister wide-eyed. Never before had she given me any hint that she got sexually aroused from the suffering of others. And now she gets aroused at watching her own sister suffer?

"You want to whip me as a way to indulge your sexual fantasies?" I spat back, amazed that my sister would exploit my helplessness just to wallow in her newfound sadistic sexual desires.

"You used me to indulge in your sexual fantasies," Lexis accused. "What I'm doing isn't any more shameful than you getting me to lie on official documents to get you into the Crestview Center."

I was dumbstruck by my sister's words. I was loath to admit it, but what she said made sense.

Rather say any of this out loud, I softly asked, "Isn't a whipping too extreme? I've heard some of the other prisoners talking. They say that getting whipped is much more painful than being spanked."

Lexis nodded, acknowledging that she'd heard my words and then replied, "From the videos I've watched, you respond favorably to pain. I have a hypothesis that the more intense the pain you suffer, the more intense the orgasms you experience. Whipping you is a great way to test that hypothesis."

I struggled nervously against the restraints that held my wrists and protested, "Lexis, I don't think I'm ready to be whipped just yet! Just thinking about it has got me feeling all panicky! Can't you postpone this whipping until another day?"

I breathed heavily, scared of the prospect of being whipped by my sister. Part of me was terrified, but another part of me was wildly excited. I was pleading with Lexis to show me mercy, but a part of me was hoping that she would say No.

"Sorry, Laura," my sister replied. "You're only sentenced to three more days in this place. And it's best to do this now, while you're helpless and can't refuse. Once you have your freedom, it will be too easy for you to chicken out."

I stood there with my mouth wide open as my sister walked away and selected a whip from the far wall of the room. My feelings of fear and dark desire intensified and then Adrianne asked my sister how she would like me to be bound for my whipping.

"The trapeze bar, I think," Lexis said, and then Constance von Baden led me over to the suspended metal bar.

I was flanked by Adrianne and Ms. von Baden. Then, my wrists were freed long enough to buckle my wrists into the leather cuffs that were attached to the trapeze bar. Once my wrists were secured, Adrianne walked over to a control panel and pushed a button.

The trapeze bar began to rise, and my body was stretched taut as I was raised up as well. Adrianne didn't stop the bar from climbing until my bare feet left the floor. I looked down at my dangling legs and then up at my bound wrists. I assured myself that I was utterly helpless.

My sister closed the distance between us and then reached out to fondle my naked body with her hands. She began by fondling my ass, taking one buttock in each hand, squeezing them, pulling them apart and stroking the soft skin with her fingers.

I squirmed as I was groped by my sister. And while her hands explored the curves of my ass, she spoke up and emphatically declared, "I've always wanted to play with you, but you've been so damned snooty and cold. You keep your tits and other parts to yourself. This is the first chance I've had to touch you. And you can't stop me, dear."

I'm sure that Lexis was just playing to her audience. She'd never been sexually attracted to me before. It wasn't until the magic of the Crestview Center made me a helpless victim that my sister had developed sexual feelings for me. But I suppose Lexis thought it would make for a more interesting backstory if she had always been sexually attracted to me, and I had always been a homophobe.

With Adrianne and Ms. Von Baden gazing upon us with attentive eyes, my sister proceeded to run her hands leisurely over my breasts and then down my naked body, carefully examining every nook and cranny with her fingertips

She grabbed my boobs and I helplessly hung there in bondage as I got felt up by my sister. I gasped and made sounds of distress as she roughly squeezed my defenseless breasts and kneaded them like pizza dough.

My twin sister touched me all over. When her hands began their explorations of my naked body, it seemed as if she were playing a role, performing for her audience to convince them that she had a longtime crush on me. However, the longer she felt me up, the less it seemed like an act and the more it seemed as if she was legitimately enjoying herself.

At one point she took possession of my nipples and rolled them between her fingers. The staff at Crestview kept me naked at all times, sexually objectified me and did a plethora of things to keep my libido simmering, so it didn't take much to bring my libido to a boil. When Lexis played with my nipples, they responded eagerly, becoming remarkably stiff and erect. And the throbbing between my legs became compelling and insistent. I rubbed my naked thighs together and desperately wished that I could touch myself.