Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her skin is so soft and smooth," Lexis marveled as she worked her hands up and down the front of my body, "and she has all these sexy muscles just underneath the skin! Her abs are amazing!"

She moved lower and grabbed my legs, feeling the softness of the skin and squeezing the muscles of my inner thighs and my calves. She said that I had the legs of a dancer. Then she squeezed my buttocks and gushed at the firmness of my glutes and the curves of my ass.

I bit my lower lip and tried not to moan as her hands did things to increase my levels of arousal. She discovered half a dozen erogenous zones on my naked body and then she reached between my thighs and cupped my swollen pubic lips.

"Aaaaahhhhh," I gasped. "Lexis!"

"Now that you're a naked prisoner, I can touch you wherever I want," Lexis declared playfully. "I can do whatever I want to this delicious body, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

My sister stroked my sensitive pubic lips, eliciting a series of moans from my lips. I looked at her with pleading eyes, as if begging her to stop and then she worked her fingers between my slick, swollen labia and thrust two strong fingers inside of me. I moaned and panted as she probed deep. I squirmed and felt the pulsing in my loins become infinitely more intense. I felt a profound sense of embarrassment as I rode my sister's fingers towards a shamelessly wanton orgasm while Adrianne and Ms. Von Baden watched from a short distance away. I could feel a powerful climax building up inside me and my dignity and self-respect melted away as I spread my legs to give my sister even greater access to my palpitating pussy.

I was ashamed of the way that my body reacted to being fingered by my sister, and I felt my face flush feverishly hot with embarrassment. Then I whimpered as my sister removed her fingers from my sex just moments before I could explode in an earth-shattering climax.

"Oooooohh!"

"I think she's ready to be whipped," my sister announced to Adrianne. "Would you like to whip her back or front?"

Adrianne and my sister each selected a whip for punishing my naked skin. Both whips were long and thin and looked as if they would sting wickedly. Adrianne took up a position behind me, while my sister decided to stand in front of me so she could whip the front of my body.

The two women whipped me carefully, aiming for very specific parts of my anatomy and hitting their targets far more often than not.

Adrianne whipped me from the back, while my sister whipped me from the front. My bottom was already sore, so when Adrianne slashed her whip across my bottom, it amplified the stinging pain that was already there.

The second blow landed squarely across both cheeks of my ass. Then in a steady rain of blows, the leather reddened my entire ass. Without giving me a chance to adjust to the pain, Adrianne proceeded to scorch the backs of my legs and the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs.

"Oh my god!" I gasped in a breathy voice, while I frantically squirmed and twisted as if that might somehow protect my naked body from being whipped again.

"Oh god no, no more please," I wailed.

Leather whips inflicted stinging agony far worse than any spanking and I found myself screaming uncontrollably and dancing wildly in mid-air, my naked body struggling against the pain.

"I'm sorry." I gasped. "I simply can't stand it. It hurts too much!"

The whipping paused for a few seconds and my sister gave me a calm, patient look and said, ""You're standing it marvelously, dear. I wouldn't dream of stopping. Feel free to scream if that helps."

As if not screaming were an option! I screamed for all I was worth as my sister reddened the front of my body. She whipped me across the fronts of my thighs, my abdomen and even across my breasts.

"Oh, oh, aaaaahhhhh!" I screamed. Remaining silent while enduring such a cruel assault on my naked body wasn't possible. Did my sister not realize this?

Adrianne and my sadistic sister continued. They whipped me from my breasts to my thighs, then back to my breasts again. The whip struck me everywhere, the thongs reaching around to bite against my tender sides, then hitting my breasts and shaved pubes straight on.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh! Oh, please!" I begged. My view of my sister was blurry as my eyes had welled up with tears, however, my sister seemed unconcerned with my pleading. Then I heard a sharp swish and one of the whips cut through the air and scorched the smooth flesh just above my bald pubes.

"Gawd no!" I screamed when the pain from the savage cut registered in my nervous system. I twisted and writhed and then the next cut landed at the top of my thigh, the tip snapping nastily against my outer labia.

"GOD NO!" I shrieked again and squirmed frantically in my anguish.

Tears streamed down my face and the next bite of the whip caught me across the abdomen, extending its punishing sting down to the softer places on my vulva. My body responded to the pain with uncontrollable jerking spasms. My torso and pelvis writhed, and my legs kicked wildly.

And while I emitted painful wails and jerked about like I was having a series of myoclonic seizures, another three devastating cuts sizzled between my legs, causing explosions of agony like I had never known before.

"Aaaauuugh, nooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaugghhh!"

I screamed as the worst of the cuts seared my skin. My naked body was covered with whip marks, however, the stinging scorch between my legs was the worst. My swollen pubic lips throbbed with an intensity that left me panting, breathless and on the verge of losing consciousness.

When the whipping finally stopped, my sobbing was the only sound in the room. My eyes were screwed tightly shut and I waited for the next blow, not realizing that my sister had already set her whip down and was simply staring at me, admiring the view.

"Oh, Laura," my sister enthused, "You have no idea how much these harsh punishments enhance your beauty."

My wrists remained bound, however the trapeze bar was lowered enough for my feet to reach the ground. Then my sister rushed forward and grabbed me.

She clamped her mouth over mine and kissed me hungrily. Her lips and tongue were magic, and I couldn't help but moan as my sister's kiss triggered a wave of delicious sensations. I felt the bewitching power of her kiss all the way down to my toes...especially in my loins. My pussy throbbed in reaction to the passionate kiss and my whole body became flush with desire.

I felt myself entering that bewitched state where I felt helpless and aroused at the same time. It was a delicious state of mind, filled with erotic desire and mindless obedience. And even though Lexis was my sister, I felt like she was now a powerful authority figure and that I was helpless to disobey her.