Laura gets Locked Out

Story Info
Business woman gets locked out of hotel room...naked.
4k words
4.58
25.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcskyy
mcskyy
135 Followers

The door may as well have been a wall. Laura stared incredulously at the little "202" room sign just 12 inches from her face, mouth slightly open, heart now beginning to race a bit. She again reached down and tried the door handle. It went up and down easily enough, but that was it. The door was absolutely locked.

And why wouldn't it be? All hotel doors lock automatically when you close them, despite which side of them you happen to be standing on. Despite whether you have your room keycard with you or not.

And despite whether you are wearing any clothes at all or not.

Laura...was not.

Just 27 seconds ago she was on the OTHER side of that door, the one she now stared at in her shock induced trance. She had even been wearing a towel. And then the strangest, most by chance, unlucky chain of events lead her to this moment of stark nudity in a very public hotel hallway. All at 6:40 AM in the morning.

It went something like this.

Laura, an early riser, had just finished showering and doing her hair. The major components of her outfit for the day, a pair of black dress pants (the ones that she ALWAYS got compliments from her female coworkers on how GREAT they made her ass look) and a white silk blouse, were hanging in the closet. As she walked out of the bathroom and towards that closet, the door to her room came into her peripheral field of view. She was momentarily distracted by the thought that there may potentially be a newspaper waiting for her out there. Many hotels provided free morning papers to their guests...and they usually were placed just outside the door.

Without giving such a benign activity a second thought, Laura changed her course of direction from the closet to the door. She tried to peek through the little security view hole in the door, but it did not offer a steep enough vantage point for her to see what may or may not be on the hallway floor just outside. She decided to open the door just a bit and take a more complete visual assessment of the area. She unlocked the security lock, pulled back the little sliding security bar (you know, the one that acts the same way that a door chain does, allowing the door to be open a bit, but keeps someone from forcing their way inside) and opened the door.

The doors in this hotel, as she had mentally noted just yesterday when she checked in, were heavy. Damn heavy. Probably solid steel. So opening it from the inside required "pulling" strength as opposed to pushing. Pushing it open from the outside was easier, she could just put her shoulder into it if she needed more leverage.

Laura, only towel-clad at the moment, and not wanting be seen as such by her fellow hotel occupants, wanted this to be a quick, 2 or 3 second event. Open the door, grab the paper (if any) close the door. So keeping the weight of the door in mind, Laura gave a good, solid yank and she pulled the door open towards her.

As it turned out, it was way more "pulling" strength than was necessary. And being that Newton proved "an object in motion tends to stay in motion"...that extra energy needed to go someplace.

Where it went, was the door coming right at Laura's bare feet, which her brain assessed in the flash of a microsecond, would be the things that the door would impact first. So, acting on raw animal instinct and reflexes, Laura quickly stepped to her right and just out of the path of the door, letting go of the handle in the process.

As if annoyed by being jerked open so abruptly, the door retaliated by catching the edge of Laura's towel with the now unencumbered door handle, as it raced by Laura's hip. The towel was yanked off cleanly.

Having now accidentally stripped herself of the one thing she was wearing, Laura gasped, then threw her arms over her now bare breasts. The door, not finished with her yet, hit the door stop installed in the floor of her room, just outside the bathroom, and continued back in the other direction...quickly.

Laura stood now directly in it's path...with her back to it.

When the cool, smooth metal surface bumped her exposed rear end, Laura let out another little gasp, but also lost her balance, and pitched forward, catching herself with her hands on the carpeted floor of the hallway.

CLICK!!

The door, with her towel still hanging from the INSIDE of the door handle, closed behind her. She sprang up and immediately began a futile attempt to open the door.

Which brings us back to where we started.

One stage of suffering through an embarrassing situation is denial. Laura was at that stage right now. As she peered through the little security hole in reverse, back into her room, she wished herself back in there, getting her clothes on.

"Oh god no. Oh no....no...no..." she whispered, her hands pressed to the door, trying to come to terms with what had just occurred.

Laura noticed a small paint chip on the door, just above the room number. She instantly wished that she could go back in time to the moment when that little defect occurred, because she was CERTAIN that she was not locked out of anywhere naked then.

The air was a bit cooler out here in the hallway, which only served to remind Laura of her state of total undress...not that she needed to be reminded of it...she was acutely aware. Suddenly, here out in the hallway, every inch of her body was sort of, tingling. It was a sensation that she might have actually enjoyed if it were not occurring in a hotel hallway, in her birthday suit.

As the denial stage started to wear off, Laura came to the realization that her situation was VERY real, VERY public, and needed to come to a quick conclusion, lest she be seen naked by half of the hotel guests on their way to breakfast and other destinations. As the panicky feeling rose, Laura tried to reason out an escape plan in her head.

Her rental car would provide some cover for her, but it was outside and locked. She glanced down the hallway in both directions. As a sort of brutal irony, there were no newspapers laid out; they would have served as EXCELLENT make-shift skirts and tops for her. There were also thankfully, no people either. At least, not at the moment.

"Oh good lord...I'm going to have to go down to the ...lobby..." her heart raced at the thought, the panic rose....and strangely, the tingly sensation increased a bit in intensity. Laura bit her lower lip and wanted to cry. "Oh my god how is this my life? This is going to be soooooo embarrassing" she said out loud.

For a second or two, she considered knocking on the door of one of the other rooms. But then she reconsidered. Who knows who's behind each of these doors? At least in the lobby, it will be a hotel worker who she was SURE dealt with this type of thing all the time!

"Oooohhhh....the lobby. GAWD there could be tons of people down there!" she thought, again, out loud. She always talked to herself when she was nervous. And she had never, in her life, been more nervous than she was right now. Her whole body felt hot and her mind raced. "At least my hair is done..." she muttered, than giggled a bit. That moment of levity was erased by the harsh slap of reality as Laura heard a noise down the hall to her left -- the opposite way from the lobby.

"Oh no...if I am going to do this....it needs to be now! Oooooohhhh!!" she squeezed her eyes shut for a second, cursed herself a few times "Stupid....stupid! Who gets locked out naked? Who?" she kept her voice down, not wanting ANY attention drawn her way. Then a deep wavering breath. "OK....here goes nothing." And she stepped back from her door, turned towards the direction of the elevators and stairs, and started to walk.

Laura's senses were now all on high alert. She was quite in touch with almost every square inch of her naked body. She could feel every little bounce of her fairly large breasts with each step, every little jiggle of her naked (oh god) rear-end. She could feel the goose bumps on her arms. She could hear showers in some rooms, TV's in others. A guy talked on the phone in another. She could also hear, in the distance ahead, the large fountain in the lobby, splashing and bubbling. By the time Laura had gone 30 feet, she had past by 4 rooms, all occupied. She stared ahead at the 20 or so doors left between her and the two ways down to the first floor....the elevator, or the open, grand staircase.

She was only on the second of 5 floors, so last night when she checked in (and was fully DRESSED) she had come up the grand staircase. It was closer to the front desk than the elevator was, the downside was that it was an open staircase and she would be visible the moment she started descending it. Still...it was almost NEXT to the front desk...

"Pick your poison..." she muttered to herself as she walked, describing her feelings about the choice. Either way she would be naked in the lobby. She decided on the stairs, given their proximity to the desk. The elevators would take her past (GULP) the health club...and she was quite sure that would be occupied by several of her fellow early risers.

She walked slowly, listening for ANY sign of someone coming. In retrospect, she should have run the whole way to get the ordeal over with as quickly as possible. But it wasn't her day...and rational thought was hard to come by in a state of heightened embarrassment and nerves. Her stomach was fluttering like crazy, her heart rate was crazy high, she was finding it hard to catch her breath...and then there was that persistent tingling...that was getting, well 'tingly-er', with each moment.

She tried to decide what to do if someone came by. Would she seek help? Would she scream and run? Would she just cover up and keep going?

Her question was answered just a few short seconds, and a few steps, later. The room door to her left opened.

"Oh!" Laura gasped and glanced over to see a short, somewhat older Asian man opening the door. He saw her instantly. Laura made eye contact with him, but then quickly looked away, covering her face with both hands and kept walking. The man said something in a foreign language. Laura was acutely aware that his eyes were most likely scanning every inch of her naked body, and as she past him by, they were CERTAINLY fixed on her very bare, very full, round fanny as it bounced down the hall.

"Oh god...oh god.." Laura said, then slapped her hands on her bare rear -- the SMACK actually being a bit louder than she had anticipated. She walked like that for a few steps, realized how silly it must look, then picked up the pace a bit, almost running.

She almost couldn't breathe now...her chest felt like someone was standing on it, and her heart was thundering in her ears. The hallway opened up into the large 3 story lobby just ahead, and a short moment later, Laura would be entering it via the staircase.

"Oh F#CK!" she muttered as she quickly made her way towards certain massive public exposure. Her hands starting to tremble now as she let them slide off her bare buttocks -- the man was now some distance behind her. She clutched them together, just over her belly, as she walked. It was becoming very, very difficult to hold it all together.

"This is insane...I am a 34 year old professional woman!! I should not be NAKED in a hotel hallway!!" she thought as she closed the last few steps to the staircase. The stunned, somewhat amused Asian man just watched from his doorway. The noise from the fountain grew louder now. And her nerves shot through the roof. She wanted to scream.

She stopped just before the end of the hall, and the beginning of the staircase and the lobby atrium.

"Oh god...how is this happening? I can't believe I have to do this..." Again, she squeezed her eyes shut, and tried to muster up that last bit of courage to carry her to the front desk.

She swallowed hard, opened her eyes, and stepped forward.

It's funny how such a seemingly trivial thing, like wearing clothes versus being stark naked, can change how you approach a situation. Walking into a hotel lobby was usually a no-brainer for Laura (or anyone for that matter). She was a confident woman, attractive and comfortable with her looks, always dressed to the nines, wearing the latest business-style fashions. She "owned the room" during her meetings, and was respected.

Take the clothes away, however, and the situation that seemed so simple and mundane, suddenly turned into a nerve-wracking nightmare.

Yes, she felt that she was attractive. But like 99% of all women, she also felt that her body was not perfect, especially when she was naked. First and foremost, as much as she liked the attention her rear-end got when she wore tight pants, it was a little on the big side, and jiggled LIKE CRAZY when she walked. Now naked, the thought of people seeing it was almost too much to take. Her boobs, also on the large side, weren't too saggy, but also weren't exactly perky. They were 100% natural...and that meant that they were not necessarily Playboy material. Plus, she always thought her nipples were too big. Then there was her belly...not fat, but not exactly flat. Her thighs, smooth and somewhat full, but not really toned. The list went on.

Laura knew that no matter what, she did NOT have enough hands to cover up everything she felt insecure about.

She had really wanted though to AT LEAST use the two hands that she did have to cover SOMETHING with. But as she took that first step down, on very shaky legs and weak knees, she knew that her left hand would be needed on the railing to keep her from falling down the stairs. Her right hand she clamped over her fairly full, but groomed bush -- blond, like her hair.

"The carpet matches the drapes." She thought as she took the next step. "At least they'll all know I'm a real blond. Thank god I shaved my legs last night." She wasn't sure where these little thoughts were coming from, especially in a situation like this, but they did help to keep her from crying, screaming and running.

The lobby was 3 stories high, and at now 6:42 AM, very well lit. The sun was up and warm sunlight was gleaming though the large atrium windows over her head. The lobby fountain was bubbling loudly now, just to the left of the bottom of the stairs.

She felt like she was walking in a dream...one of those "I'm naked in public" dreams where no one notices but you.

There was a girl working behind the front desk, and a male bellhop near the door. Thankfully, there were no other hotel gests in the lobby. Neither hotel worker had noticed her. Yet.

Laura decided that was a god thing, and started to quicken her pace down the steps. It was when she was halfway down that she remembered something. The sound of silverware on a plate to her left had reminded her...

...the hotel restaurant. It was just to her left now, and she was descending the steps directly in front of it and the half dozen or so early diners...at least one of whom was now gawking at her. She was still on the steps, but was exposed to their view from her hips up. She gasped and looked over and instantly locked eyes with the woman sitting at the table nearest the entrance to the restaurant. The woman had a shocked look on her face, but also the trace of a smile. Her eyes were locked on Laura's body...most likely, her big bare boobs.

Laura stopped suddenly, and was about to turn to run back up the steps. She let go of the railing and draped that arm across her breasts to cover what she could.

"OOohhhh!!" she exclaimed in panic. Then, another restaurant patron came into her view, a man in a suit, his jaw hanging open.

Laura thought she would faint. She WILLED her legs to start moving again, step down, step down, step down.

Then...the tingling sensation swept over her like a wave.

Laura was suddenly VERY aware of herself "down there"...maybe more-so now as her right hand was clamped over the area. And she was also aware that her nipples were rock hard....when her arm brushed across them, it felt so good that she inadvertently let out a little moan.

"Oh god...oh god..." she kept her legs moving, turned her head away from the people in the restaurant, and reached the bottom of the staircase.

She was in full panic mode now as she quickly turned to the right, now exposing her ample fanny to the restaurant, and she ran up to the front desk. The girl working there looked up as Laura approached, and almost fell over from shock.

"I...I locked myself out..." Laura said, almost out of breath at this point. The tingling was getting out of hand now, Laura's head started to get hazy.

"Oh ma'am...I am so sorry...oh god, you're naked....ok...let me get you a new key." The girl was a little flustered. Laura's thigh muscles started to tense, as did her rear end a bit...and the tingling got more intense. She bit her lower lip and whimpered just a little. The girl was fumbling for a box, trying to locate a blank keycard. Just then, another, older woman came out from a door behind the front desk, and said, "Oh my god!" upon seeing the naked blond standing there. Laura noticed a flash of movement to her right and saw a middle-aged couple coming into the lobby from the direction of where the elevators were.

"She locked herself out...naked." Said the first front desk girl to the second.

"Oh sweetie...that has got to be so embarrassing! We'll get you a new key...hold on." Said the second one.

"Oh god pleeeeeease hurry!" Laura pleaded.

"We are out of blanks...can you run and get a new box?" said the first, younger of the two front desk workers to the second.

"Can't you just give her your master? Poor thing is naked and look at all these people around!" said the older one. Both women seemed a little frantic and genuinely interested in helping Laura.

Laura took a quick look around and saw that in fact, more people were coming into the lobby. A man coming in the front doors who had just gotten out of a taxi, a pair of men in suits came out of the restaurant, and one of the cleaning women was now coming in from the other side of the lobby.

"Could you just..." Laura started to say..."get...me....oh something...to... to cover...myself...... oh...god...please...I am so...so naked." She spoke quickly and quietly, sooooo mortified that others were now watching her naked peril. She was careful not to make any eye contact with anyone other than the women who were now helping her.

"Here...take this...it's a master keycard. It will get you into your room. Just bring it down later, ok?" the younger one held the card out to her. "Quick...there's more people coming in..." she said urgently, and nodded towards the front door.

Laura reached out and grabbed the card. She spun around to head back to the stairs, lost her grip on the card, and it went flying across the lobby. "AAahhh!" Her whole body felt flush. She scampered after it, now covering just her bush with her left hand, her big bare breasts swaying and bouncing as she moved. It landed just in front of the guy who was coming in from the taxi.

"Oh no...no no no..." Laura muttered as he stooped down and picked it up. He had a stunned look on his face that turned into a wide smile as he held the card out for her.

"Um...you dropped something." He said. Laura ran up to him and snatched the card.

"thanks..." she said in a tiny voice, and then turned towards the stairs.

"No...thank you!" he said.

She noticed another group of 3 coming in to the lobby now, the ones that the front desk girl had indicated. Worse, another person was coming down the very steps Laura would need to climb.

At this moment, she stood literally in the middle of the lobby. There were people on every side of her. At least a dozen pairs of eyes was now watching her every move, bounce and jiggle.

She put her head down, and still just with the one hand between her legs, she headed towards the staircase. Snickers, some lewd comments from the men in suits near the restaurant, a couple of comments in Spanish from the cleaning lady, laughing from the front desk girls...it was all directed at her.

mcskyy
mcskyy
135 Followers
12