All Comments on 'Laura gets Locked Out'

by mcskyy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Well done I can sense her embarrassment and then the relief from the sexual tension that had built up in her.

ShmiShmialmost 2 years ago

Hopefully it happens again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve fantasized about this happening to me. I don’t know if I could intentionally do it though. This made me so wet, I just fingered myself to an incredible orgasm. I guess that should tell me anything is possible.

mcskyymcskyyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

...well if you ever need someone to help you live out that scenario, let me know! Then I can write a story featuring you!!

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

missed a great opportunity for her to accidentally go into someone else's room

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sure that you are as good a writer as most who post here. Unfortunately these later stories are losing the flavor that attracted me to this site. The stories are getting so long and boorish from all the fluff impregnated into them. An example would be in your story when Laura is in the stairway and you felt it necessary to add the man was wearing a suit. The thrill of Laura being seen changed to visualizing what the man looked like. I could be wrong about what readers are looking for on this site and I certainly don't mean to offend anyone so I'll leave a few final thoughts. I prefer reading stories written similarly to the fantasies my mind conjures up and not those where the writer feels he/she needs to use a thousand words to paint a picture of. Don't get me wrong, there are times when pictures need to be painted like, how Laura ended up naked in the hallway. Wonderful job! However, so much excitement was lost in the hallway. I think a great story isn't judged by how many words are used, but by the words used to draw the reader into your story, leaving some need for the readers imagination to find a place to exist in your story.

Soccerfanpen21Soccerfanpen21almost 2 years ago

Four stories, four fun reads today. I enjoyed them all and looking forward to the other two and any more you may like to share.

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

Another well written story - keep on writing. I liked reading about Laura's embarrassment. I disagree with the anonymous comments about the man in the suit. It was a very brief description and just helped to set the scene,

latilonglatilongover 1 year ago

Reasonably realistic description of unexpected situations. These situations usually start with people overlooking certain details in the rush to do certain things.

A good point in the story was that since Laura was alone in the room, she would not really have bothered to tie the towel carefully.

A possible detail to add to the story could be that Laura initially wanted to put on her panties before opening the door but then decided against it as opening the door was supposed to be a quick move.

Therefore at the end of the story, she was imagining to herself: If she had her panties on, it would have been much less awkward. Just use her hands as a handbra and walk downstairs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermcskyy@mcskyy
I have been an author of ENF/Exhibitionism/Nude in Public style of stories for years. Coming here to find a place to archive my older stuff (that I haven't yet lost!) and post my new stuff. Always happy to answer questions and connect with readers!