Laura gets Locked Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcskyy
mcskyy
134 Followers

She sprinted up the stairs, right past another shocked guest, down the hall, and 20 seconds later, was in her room.

She collapsed against the door, shaking, trembling, and perspiring. And oh my god...the tingling.

Laura could not fathom how this awful situation had managed to arouse her sexually. Apparently, all the build up of the tension of the situation, the embarrassment, the nudity, the nerves, the helplessness, the shock, ALL those people seeing her naked...it all culminated now and it needed a release. Pronto. Laura felt as though she would explode.

She sat up, plunged her hands between her legs, and took care of herself right there, standing in front of the very door that had closed and inadvertently caused all of it.

The orgasm was incredible....long, hot...mind-blowing-ly incredible.

When it was over, Laura stumbled over to the bed and sat down, then laid back.

"Oh my god...I can not believe that just happened to me!" She said out loud. She was still out of breath, heart pounding. She started to replay parts of it in her head....oh god, the looks on the faces of some of those people...the laughing, the shocked reactions. What must she have looked like? She had never seen anything like that herself....a streaker or anything, so she could only imagine. "Oh no...did some of them maybe think I was streaking? Oh gawd...how will I walk through that lobby again?"

Laura decided not to.

She dressed, used the "Auto-check out" function on her TV, and packed. She left through the back door, went to her car, and headed to her meeting. Her flight was at 3PM, and by 7PM, she would be home.

"Thank God no one I know saw that!" was her slogan for the day. She was very embarrassed by all of it OF COURSE! She had never been naked in front of strangers like that.....ever. GOD the inappropriateness of it all. A hotel lobby!!

Her meeting went very well...better than usual as a matter of fact.

And sitting on her flight later that day, 25000 feet in the air, the location of her embarrassing nude in public romp getting farther away, Laura smiled to herself as she recalled how amazing that orgasm felt. In truth, thinking back on it, she started to get turned on right after the door had closed and locked her out.

She didn't have an answer as to why it HAD turned her on so much...but as she drifted off to sleep in her seat, she wondered what it would be like if it happened again.

END

mcskyy
mcskyy
134 Followers
12