All Comments on 'Laura, Her Sister, and Friends Ch. 01'

by johnnydrama

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, lucky guy

Do not leave us hanging. Please continue the story soon. Elise really needs to get fucked. This was super hot and I really look forward to more and more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Story

Great fiction. Hope your not in Jail. Can't wait to see what girl friend and her friend does when they return. If your not in jail you will be in the hospital from let me count 5 man no one has that kind of stamana. Like I said great fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Keep them Coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

Every man's dream. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dirty Minded *LUCKY* Perv !

Every red blooded man's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was pretty good, would have been a HELL of a lot better if the pussy would quit fucking pulling out every time he cums! Who the fuck does that?! First time around the WHOLE POINT of him switching from her pussy to her ass was so she could enjoy him cumming inside of her, and the wanker pulls out! Doh!! Pulls out again with the cheerleaders! Hell you ruin a quality orgasm pulling out and finishing with your hand! ....and NO WAY in hell would I have blown my load till I was fucking the shy lil 80lb girl!! THAT girl is gonna be a freak if treated right ;)

....the story is a bit at odds though, the girls knock on the door, and while they're awesome eye candy, common sense tells a guy that we need to get rid of them! Hes got a hottie that is going to fuck his brains out all day, why take chances with a huge maybe? ...so she offers to get rid of them but he wants them to come in? Shouldnt that have been backwards? He should have wanted them gone and she should have convinced him she could make it work.

....anyway, enjoying the story for the most part, other than the pulling out shit.

OH, HUGE KUDOS FOR THE AUTHOR!;

I was REALLY impressed the guy wasnt written as a whiny, wishy washy wanker fighting his morals for half the chapter, and didnt ACT like the 13 year old that so many are written in as! Gawd I hate that! I appreciate the fact that the author knows this and humorously pointed it out! Thanks ;)

Looking towards future chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
PROMISING .... SO, TOO BAD

The subject matter and title looked so promising, I was hoping ....

I got into it 8 paragraphs.

By then he had restrained his girlfriend against her wishes, spanked her, and put his belt around her neck.

He's a mistreater.

I do not read BDSM category.

Surveying the comments mentions anal.

Another category I do not read.

Promising hopes.... dashed.

I'm out.

Paul in Oklahoma

johnnydramajohnnydramaabout 2 years agoAuthor

the bdsm as you call it is extremely mild if it exists at all. you should give it another try.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohnnydrama@johnnydrama
302 Followers
married banker slash guitar player ..just having some fun and living out some fantasies with the keyboard...hope you enjoy them