Laura Likes It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Laura," I whispered in her ear.

She seemingly ignored me, focusing on her pleasure. I spit on her ass again and again, allowing it to drip into her folds, lubricating my infused thumb.

"Yeah, keep doing that to my ass," Laura conceded.

She had inserted her middle and ring fingers into her vagina now. Her asshole tightened further. Moving my thumb became a bit more labored now. I spit some more. Laura panted like a wounded animal.

I licked my other thumb, paused the piston action of my thumb, and pressed my free thumb adjacent to the one that was protruding from her inflamed starfish.

"You ready?"

"Oh, God, Yes," she hissed.

I spit onto my non-inserted thumb and slowly nudged it forward.

Laura went ballistic, wiggling her hips with fury.

Stopping my motion, patience appeared.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just feels... huge."

I paused.

"But I want it. Feels good."

"'M'kay."

"Go slow, baby."

"Yeah."

Looking down at her puffy asshole, it was hot pink in color. Inflamed with the foreign manipulation and pressure.

I spit and drooled again over her. Even more saliva pooled near the valley of her buttock's joining line. When the saliva contacted my thumb, I drove it inwards.

Laura yelped and then took an audible deep breath.

I paused briefly.

She bucked and I inched my second thumb again. Like a winking eye, her anus resisted and then gave up the fight and my thumb eased inside.

"Ah, fuck!" Laura howled. She then grunted breathlessly in surrender.

Her anal opening was now about the diameter of a half-dollar. Her anal ring tightly surrounded my two thumbs and didn't seem to have much forgiveness left. The darkness of her internal void filled the spaces between my impaled thumbs. I fought the urge to stretch her asshole open further by pulling my thumbs apart. Instead, I unloaded another mouthful of saliva onto her gorgeous hole.

Laura continued to move, frigging herself with building momentum.

"Can I move 'em in 'n out?" I whispered.

"Oh, baby," she moaned, "Please."

Gradually, I forged my thumbs into her depth and then pulled them back. Her anal ring flexed slightly, hugging my digits soundly.

Laura began to make curdling sounds as my motions calmly progressed.

"Oooh, fuhhhuck."

She looked back at me, her eyes rolling and her mouth poised in a gasping expression. Her sunken brow lines maintained a constant presence.

My thumbs were sliding now, becoming a little easier to move with each insertion and retraction.

Laura's breathing was erratic and heavy. She moaned and snapped her head back and forth from time to time as I continued to toy with her ass.

"Feels un-fucking-real!" Laura huffed -- her voice raspy and rough.

Her fingers were now jamming themselves more fervently in and out of her vagina. Her momentum was increasing. Her hips bucked back and forth. She fought against her writhing, desperately trying to maintain balance.

I continued teasing her gaping hole, massaging her outer ring and inner anal walls with my thumbs.

"That looks so fucking good," I muttered to her ignoring, turned away ear.

A few more piston motions later and Laura began panting further. "You wanna stick it in my asshole?"

I was flabbergasted a bit. I continued pushing and releasing.

"Whaddya think?"

Laura gasped. Another surprise came without warning.

"Oh, God, baby. Fuck me with those fingers!" Laura announced.

I began jamming my thumbs deep into her backdoor now. Laura's now three diving fingers fluttered at speed in and out of her tight vagina. Faster still, I twisted and pulled, angled and pushed into her.

"Oh, God, Laura."

"Yeah, shit, just like that. Just like that. Just like that."

Laura thwarted her hips back and forth. All of our digits struggled to maintain inserted into their respective orifices.

"Keep moving, babe," I coached.

She did just that as she bucked herself against my probing hands.

"Just like that...Oh, my fucking God. I'm going to cum," she yowled.

Laura's head whipped back and then lurched violently forward. Her hair spilled all around her face buried into the mattress. Her impaling fingers were removed and swiftly swirled around the front of her vaginal crack. She breathed deeply, sighing and moaning in rapture as she rotated her hips. As her breathing rate decreased and she began to regain consciousness from her euphoric trip, she looked behind at me with a burning lust like I've never seen.

She broke the silence suddenly, "Where the fuck you learn that?"

"I don't know," I honestly disclosed, "I just love watching you go crazy."

"Well, whoa," she sighed.

I casually pumped her asshole a few more times and then slowly pulled back. Her asshole stretched wider as my thumb's knuckles pulled against the ring of her anus. Laura exhaled heavily as I tugged them further. My thumbs exited and her asshole closed around itself upon their passing.

"Did you cum too?"

"Not yet," I ascertained.

"Holy shit," she responded in surprise.

Laura turned on her side and propped her head up with one of her arms. She looked me over coyly with satisfaction. Her green eyes twinkled and she flashed a sideway smirk with the vagueness of an open mouth smile.

"So look who the coy one is now," I smiled.

Laura's smile vanished, "How do you want me?" she heaved.

"Well, you know I love that sexy caboose of yours. How 'bout doggy?"

"Sure," she responded, "But I'm gonna need some serious lube. No one's been in my ass before." Laura hopped up and rolled off the side of the bed. She found her purse stashed on one of the suitcase cabinets of the room and dug fervently. Shortly, she produced a tube of Vaseline.

"You mind?" she asked, handing me the tube.

"Course not." I uncapped the tube and squeezed the product into my hand and then smeared it on the tip and around the shaft of my aroused cock. Laura joined me on the side of the bed and helped smooth additional amounts around me.

"Ya know I won't be able to suck you, right?"

"You won't have to," I pulled at my stiffening dick.

Laura rolled over onto all fours again and stuck her ass out, high in the air. I moved in behind her once more with my cock in my hand. I leaned down and licked at her backdoor, leaving more saliva.

"I'm not going to last long, babe," I whispered.

"It's okay. You already rocked me," Laura sighed.

I lapped at her anus again. Gently swirling my tongue on her engorged rosebud. I drove my tongue into her button and spit multiple times again around her blistered opening. I probed her with a couple of fingers again, just to ensure she'd be able to accept my tool. Her asshole was wet, hot to the touch and inflamed from the latest round of insertions.

I squeezed more Vaseline on to a couple of my fingers and swirled it around Laura's backdoor entry. Slipping my fingers inside her, I attempted to coat her rectum with as much of the greasy gel as I could.

She sighed heavily with affirmation, "Yeah, that's it," she breathed.

I repeated the lubrication efforts a second time.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good. I can't wait to feel you inside me," she hissed.

Laura reached around herself and pulled her cheeks open as before.

"Just go slow," she begged, "Please, go slow."

My erection was beginning to fade again, suddenly. I managed to place my shaft against her butt cheeks and massage it against her loins.

"Baby, let me work myself up again," pushing her ass checks around my stiffening cock. I motioned my hips back and forth against her, pressing my dick into her and using her cheeks to cradle my penis as I moved. My cock brushed against the folds of her rear end and I watched it emerge at the top of her ass crack. It felt good and looked equally as amazing. Like a game of "Hide the Weasel," Laura's ass cleavage rubbed up and down my pulsating member. I pushed the head of my penis down towards her wet anus and then used a free hand to work myself up to a fuller erection once more.

Laura continued her patience as I continued to regain myself. Instinctually, Laura reached back between her legs and gently took hold of my testicle sack and began rolling my balls in her hand. She looked back and smiled. Instantly, I sprang into a full erection. Not wanting to lose it again, I pushed towards her again and she gave me the green light by pulling herself open. Her puckered anus twitched as she constricted and relaxed her anal muscles. She did it again and her asshole did somewhat of a wink at me. I was about to lose it and I knew it certainly wouldn't be long at all.

Taking a strong hold of the base of my hardened member, I once again pushed it towards Laura's dirt hole. Her hips motioned backwards to meet and greet my cock with her backdoor entryway. I pushed harder. Laura inched forward. I followed. She eased back. I retracted, but then immediately thrust forward. A few more times, this teasing game seemed to repeat, but then, I lurched towards her again. I looked down. The head of my penis was poised at the threshold of Laura's puckered hole.

I took a deep breath.

Laura breathed.

"Here we go," my jaw tensed.

I persisted. Pushing. Urging.

Laura's pelvis rotated back towards me one last time. Simultaneously, I had the correct angle and thrust forward. Laura's awaiting hole resisted but then flexed slightly to accommodate. Her ring expanded and hugged itself around my tip. I gave another push. My head then disappeared inside of her.

Laura gasped, taking a quick breath.

I paused slightly and then eased forward further. My own ass was clenched tightly as I continued my probe. My length moved into her further.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," Laura slithered.

One more push and I was all the way in.

She grunted deeply.

"Oh, Laura!" I proclaimed. I was on my knees buried deep in her ass and loving it. Laura sighed and bucked her hips back. I grabbed hold of her hipbones, right below her soft waistline and pulled back. Laura responded by allowing her hips to rotate away from me. I pulled nearly all the way out of her but then returned back inside, pulling her body towards me with my returning thrust. Repeating the action, taking my time, she allowed my member to continue unrestricted access. My cock bulged, gaining additional girth as it filled full with blood. Again, I pulled her hips towards me as I pushed into her. Again, my dick disappeared from view as it buried well into her rectum. Again, I pulled back and my cock nearly exited. Laura's hips glided lewdly meeting my cock with each motion. I gripped her hips harder now, feeling my orgasm mounting. Pulling Laura closer, my cock impaled her asshole once more, passing into her tight hole without much resistance. Her rectum welcomed me and form fitted itself around my circumference with each seamy stroke.

"Feels good," I hummed.

"Yeah," Laura sighed.

The edge was coming quickly and I still didn't want to cum without her, I decided. I put the brakes on my motions and remained fully buried in Laura's ass and rested. Without a word, I enjoyed the fact that my balls rested against Laura's tightly closed labia. I concentrated on my breathing, calming my heart rate and desperately starving myself from the desire to dump my load. A few more thrusts and it would have been all over. I breathed with Laura and brushed her hair back from her shoulders, leaned down over her and kissed her softly on one of her shoulder blades.

"You go?"

"No," I exhaled.

"Wow, this is one for the record books," Laura giggled.

I didn't respond, just waited for the impending ejaculation to pass. I took some additional deep breaths and calmed down further.

My cock had softened quite a bit by now. Gingerly, I pulled back and Laura's anus gracefully released him.

"Wow," I remarked, "You're amazing."

Laura turned over, smiling, "Well, you're a fucking dream come true."

I laughed.

"I only do my best."

"So what's next? You wanna cum, right?"

"Yeah, I do, but I wanna cum with you, doll."

"Oh, I'm down for that," Laura agreed, her eyebrow cocked, offering a surprised but affirmative grin. "So, what now?"

"You wanna fuck normal?"

"Okay," Laura smiled with a bit of greed.

Laura lay down on the bed, on her back. I moved over her and kissed her deeply on the mouth. My hands caressed over her, moving down from her neck, down to her chest. I manipulated her breasts and tweaked her nipples again. Her breathing rate increased quickly. I lowered my head and lifted one of her breasts toward my mouth and took her nipple in my mouth, gently sucking on her entire areola. Next, I licked and kissed my way down her center, over her navel and was soon at the doorway of her vagina once more. Laura was so incredibly built. That quality was obviously evident. When I pressed closer to her labia, Laura rotated her hips back, exposing her entire crotch. At the same time, she stretched her labia, pulling her vulva open with her fingers. She pulled her legs back, parting them as she relaxed, giving me full access. I buried my head in her center once again and began licking her clitoris gently. Laura oohed and ahhed with each oral stroke. When I sucked on her clit, she began moaning with increasing fever. I increased the pressure on her box and continued lapping against her tight folds, pointing my tongue inside of her vaginal canal from time to time. Laura responded with audible moaning. It just made me want to get her off harder.

"Put it inside me, honey."

"You ready?"

"Yeah," she sighed, "Fuck me."

Pulling back from her labia, I stroked my cock, feeling the erection beginning to return once again.

"Need help, baby?"

"Yeah," I breathed, "Please."

Laura rolled to her side, facing away from me. And I spooned up against her. She reached down and grabbed my cock with her tightening fist and began to work me up again, stroking it with each pull and push.

"I love making you hard, baby," she whispered.

Laura continued pumping my dick. Then released it, spit in her hand and returned to her efforts, her fist serving as a constricting tunnel to bring me to attention. While her hand went to work on me, my hands went to work on her, massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples between my fingers. Both of us were getting back into the heightened sexual sense once more. Reaching down behind her now, I eagerly inserted two fingers into her vagina and began frisking her. She was ready, indeed. Wet as a fountain. Warm as an oven.

She gasped a bit as my digits moved, rotating and flexing inside of her.

Laura pumped my cock now, as it sprang to life.

"Oh, God, please put it in me, baby."

I slid myself into position behind her and she guided my prick toward her open door. She lifted one of her legs so I could maneuver to locate her pussy from behind. But her guiding hand was key as she pulled me toward her opening. I helped by grabbing the base of my engorged cock and holding it steady. Laura slid closer to me, aligning her with my body's angle. With my other free hand, I had taken a hold of her non-supporting hip and pushed my pelvis upwards to meet hers. Lovingly, she guided me even closer and allowed me to brush the head of my penis against her soaking wet lips. I stoked it against her labia a few times, but her patience was beginning to wear thin.

"Oh my God. Are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes, baby, of course," I smiled.

She grabbed me again and pulled. Obediently, I slid it into her from behind. She instantly relayed her gratitude by softly heaving and her hips began gyrating evenly against my protruding member, now worming its way well into her.

"Ah, you feel so good," Laura whispered.

I pumped my cock in and out of her tightening box for an unaccounted amount of times. Laura breathed in rhythm with each of my insertions. I didn't seem to get too deep inside her, as our position seemed to be somewhat limiting. But Laura was already aware and ready to fix that issue for herself. She was tight, that was for sure. Exercise, I'm sure, was what got her to achieve that and maintain it.

"Stay there," I huffed.

Pulling out of her, I repositioned myself behind her again while on my knees. Grabbing the base of my cock, I guided it back into her again and revived my pumping action. I pushed one of her buttocks forward, exposing her tightly closed anus. It looked amazing.

"That's so fucking hot," I whispered, gazing at her inflamed, swollen brown eye as my dick motioned in and out of her parted pussy. Hungrily, I quickened my pace for a bit and then slowed. I pushed myself all the way in, my testicle sack slapped against the top of her thighs. I held it in place for a moment and then pulled back, stopping before my cock exited her. I waited again briefly and then pushed myself back into her. All the way in again, I paused and breathed. Repeating my motions, I pulled again and then forced back into her in a swift motion, resting my balls against her as my cock was fully inserted.

Laura moaned on my last push and then moved, spilling me out of her tight tunnel.

"I have to ride you a bit," she announced and pulled away from me.

I rolled onto my back and Laura was quickly hovering over me, straddling my waist. She raised herself up on her knees as I held my erect cock at its base. She matched up her crotch with mine and lowered herself down onto me. Without hesitation, my dick entered her smoothly and completely. Laura let out a muffled groan, taking my length, and immediately began writhing her perfect hips, riding my dick with renewed interest. I grabbed a hold of her ass and held on as she gracefully rode me, rotating her hips as my cock plunged in and out of her tightness. When she moved, my dick punched deeply against the walls of her vagina. When her strokes came down, my dick was pushed downwards and then when she released herself and moved up, my dick forced against the front of her walls, making direct contact with her clit. She moaned deeper now as she moved. He hips rotated themselves with ease on me. Her movements increased in speed and force as she continued to impale herself on me. When she opened her eyes, we looked at each other and connected on even deeper levels as her pupils dilated and her irises sparkled with pure desire.

I released the hold I had on her ass and licked two of my fingers. Laura knew what was coming next. I moved them behind her, her hips continuing to straddle me, moving over my member, taking me deeper with each stroke. I brought my glistening fingers behind her. Laura paused for a second as I used them to rub and encircle her rosebud once more.

"Put 'em in me, baby," she coached, "I can't wait."

My digits pushed into her asshole without effort and Laura welcomed them back in with a subtle grunt. She began her hip motion once more and because of my fingers buried in her, I noticed that her pussy was now even tighter around my dick than I had noticed before. The thin layer of flesh that separated her vagina from her rectum allowed my penis to feel my own fingers on the other side of her canal.

Laura was getting close again. Her motions became somewhat erratic and out of synch as she too tried to wave off her impending orgasm. I loved the way she moved. Her small hips were easy to hold on to and she knew exactly how to move, forcing the angle of her pussy to flex and change in contrast to the angle of my stiff cock inside of her. She sure knew how to move. Just as I was thinking about how fantastically feminine she was, she began flexing her kegels, bringing an entirely new level of constriction to her tight fitting tunnel.

"Oh, fuck! I'm so close!" Laura exclaimed.

"Keep going, baby!" I retorted.