Laura Likes It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further downward I traveled, straight down her torso, pausing at her stomach, suckling on her smooth soft skin and licked around her navel. My hands reached around her and I took control, pulling her closer to me. I reached up and kneaded her ass as my mouth traveled up her inner thigh, on my way to her awaiting pelvic mound, clitoris and vagina. Laura was cleanly shaven and her skin was incredibly soft, allowing my tongue to glide without hesitation on every inch of her godly being. She sighed with more gusto as my travels continued. Small suction kisses were trailed from her inner thigh all the way up to her adductors.

Laura pulled up the overhanging satin that covered her privates as my head got closer to her center, allowing me ready access to her labia. She rolled the fabric up into her fists and then extended her middle and index fingers to peel open her outer lips. My tongue danced over her now revealed labia. I sucked gently at each one and dove in further to attempt oral capture of her cavity's anatomy.

"Oh, my God," Laura husked as my mouth continued working upwards on her vaginal passage. She rotated her hips against me, forcing her lips back over my oral acrobatics. Up and down my tongue maneuvered inside her and around her drawn open lips. When I rotated my jaw in a circular motion, swirling around her vertical slit, she yelped out in surprised pleasure. Pressing herself down on me, her stance allowed for increased contact with my mouth. Fluid from both my watering mouth and from her inner natural lubrication glands began to drip freely. I swallowed some, but wanted to keep Laura as wet as possible, she could be slid into with ease.

"Fuck, you taste so good, Laura," I looked up at her.

She was lost in a bit of ecstasy -- maybe not even aware that I had said anything. Her head was rocked back. Her eyes: Closed. She cradled the back of my head, pulling it close to her pelvis. I dismissed my motivation for making the comment and returned to slurping up her female juices and housing structure. I traveled higher on the pleasure trail and took hold of Laura's stiffening clit between my tongue and top lip. As I released it and then reapplied suction, her legs quivered. Again, I persisted – licking, lapping, sucking, kissing, swirling. It was all there for her. All present in the moment. At that was all that mattered. Laura began to sway her hips, shifting the lateral position of her womanly box. Her labial passed over my mouth from side to side. She released the slippery hold she barely had on her labia now, failing miserably. She allowed her crotch to pass over my extended tongue and as she moved, my tongue caught contact with each side of her vaginal curtains and it pulled them back with each motion. I noticed this is what she wanted quickly, so I adjusted my lick pattern to be cross lateral rather than longitudinal in line with her private slit. Laura stifled a husky, low-pithed growl. Instinctively, I turned her anal plug and she bolted forward a bit while talking a fist hold of the hair on the back of my head, pulling my cranium inwards. She held me in place for a moment or two. My tongue slid inside her folds. Her body trembled over me.

"Oh, my God," Laura whispered, releasing her grip on me. She was breathing rapidly, "Oh, my God," she repeated breathlessly. I pulled back, looked up and Laura caught my gaze and smiled widely back.

"Come here, baby," she whispered, grasping my hand and pulling upwards, encouraging me to stand. As I rose, Laura fell to her knees. She looked up and placed my cock deep in her mouth. She maintained eye contact with me as she began pumping my member. The roof of her mouth slid off the top of my cock, forcing it's arching upwards angle down, while her tongue cradled my shaft below. She lifted her tongue up, restricting the void wrapping around me. I grunted happily in response. She gently stroked my scrotum with one of her free hands, jostling my testicles in synchronism. I held the sides of her face gently, brushing away her long, soft brown hair. She never broke eye contact with me. Up and down her head bobbed, taking my ever-growing length deep with each oral motion. Her eyes still gazed lovingly on me as I watched my penis disappear and reappear from her hungry mouth. She paused only to swallow the extra saliva created with each plunge.

Laura let me slide out of her mouth, my cock completely soaked in her saliva. She laughed heartily as she took it with her fist and continued pumping it, allowing my head to poke out between her palm and thumb, before taking the head back into her soft mouth. She paused again, looking up, "You like that, baby?"

I simply nodded and snorted, speechless.

Laura smiled and quiet giggled, taking my dick back into her open, receiving mouth.

A dozen or so pumps following and I pulled away from her. She looked up at me, briefly confused until I pulled her up by the forearm. She rose to her feet and I guided her to the bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed. She followed my lead. I laid back. She turned towards my cock pulsating in the open air. While I felt her warm, wet mouth take me in again, she straddled over my face and I guided her pelvis down towards my face. I grabbed the back of her ass, encouraging her to lower herself further. Her pelvic bone made slight contact with my chin. I bowed forward and extended my tongue to lightly lick the back of her pussy's opening, just before the area of her taint. My nose struck her butt plug and she let out a muffled moan. I slid my tongue up and down the length of her pussy's dividing line, sucking her labia periodically. Laura got into it as I felt her hips beginning to churn.

She continued to suck on my dick, taking it and pulling it out in long, deliberate strokes, while fondling my ball sack with her fingers.

With a free hand, I took hold of her jeweled butt plug and gently tugged on it. It shifted slightly and I pushed on it, sending it deeper into her ass. Next, I pulled on it again with greater effort. Her anal ring gave way and expanded a bit as the bulge of the plug neared her collapsed ring.

Laura lifted her head from my dick, grabbed a hold of it with her fist, and looked back. Her eyes rolled in pleasure. Breathing softly through her mouth now, she moaned more freely. I continued to tease her ass with my manipulations of her inserted toy. I pushed it back in fully and her anal ring closed back around the impaled tool. Spitting a mouthful of saliva onto the top of her ass crack, I pulled the plug towards me. Again, her anus gripped the intrusion and fought its retraction. I tugged slightly. Laura groaned passionately. Pushing the plastic back in place, her anus hugged the circumference and eagerly accepted the tool's replacement. The saliva I placed now oozed slowly around her stretched anal ring. I massaged her opening with a single finger, coating her ring with a thin layer of slippery fluid. Laura tensed with the gentle motion. Drawing the jeweled handle once more, her anus winked as it began to exit. Its firm hold on the cylindrical cone reluctantly gave way. Unrelenting, I continued to pull. Laura's anal diaphragm quietly released its hold on the object and maintained its form-fitted shape around the plug. I maintained the release pressure on the rubberized tool. Her anus was now enlarging to the diameter size of a golf ball now as the apex circumference of the hardened plug drew close.

Laura heaved in pleasure. "God damn, that feels good," she wailed. Her teeth gritted. She followed up her remarks with perpetual low groans.

One final struggle and her ass released its hold on the plug.

"Oh, fuck, that looks so hot. Keep it open, babe," I encouraged.

Laura grunted with effort.

Her flexed asshole gaped open, its darkened abyss surrounded by her thin but raw anal circlet. With a single quickly moistened finger, I traced around her gasket while spitting a load into her gaping hole. I licked the inner wall of her anal cavity before it collapsed. The sphincter muscle closed in on itself and her rosebud, although swollen and raw, appeared like a small, tightly clenched button once more.

Laura pushed downwards, her pelvis rubbing soundly on my jawbone. "Please, put it back in, baby," she whispered. Her hips rotated as her labia pressed against me.

I fumbled with the anal toy, spitting on it briskly and poised the rounded cone shaped end back at the exit point of her ass. Teasing her anus, I circled the toy around her anus and gently pushed it towards her.

Laura snapped upwards, casting her hair back as her head flew to the side in total delight. Her breathing was labored and rough now, sounding hoarse and deep. She moaned gruffly as the tip pressed into her asshole. Her grip on my penis was firm and unrelenting now. She quickly motioned her fist, pulling me further. My penis swelled further towards a full erection.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," Laura sung, "Keep pushing it, keep..."

I pushed it further, the tip entered her, sliding slightly into her anal cavity.

"Oh, God, baby. Slow, slow, slow!" Laura looked back once again, her eyes widened in pleasure. Her frown lines dissipated with my forward moving hand.

Her anus resisted. I pushed again and the tool lurched inwards. Her asshole began to soften its hold. The plug moved forward. Laura's asshole flexed a bit more, taking in more length. I spit again. Laura's body tensed again and then relaxed. Her asshole released and allowed more leeway. I pressed on, pushing the tool towards her. Her anus expanded. The crescendo of the toy was nearing. Laura sighed loudly now, breathing in short gulps of air, exhaling with prolonged heaves. I nudged the tool further. Laura, with surprise, submitted further and the plug inched forward, her anus stretched to capacity again, taking on the widest portion of the toy. Her anal ring slowly squeezed around the impaling plastic and formed tightly around its mass. The tool continued inwards and soon was fully inserted.

Laura looked back at me, and her hanging open mouth affirmed her satisfaction. She was, for all intents and purposes, fully engaged in pleasure. And submitted to every pass I made with each deliberate motion.

It was time.

"Please baby, on your knees," I requested.

Laura pushed her self away and swung her leg over my head and crawled to the center of the bed. She fell forward and offered her ass high in the air again as I rolled over and supported myself on my knees. Laura rubbed her pussy now, circling over it with one of her hands.

"That's it. Rub yourself, doll."

Laura gruffly groaned. The sound of her circling motion created squishing noises on her labia as her fingers continued to roll over her mound.

"Here we go," I whispered.

Grabbing the base of penis in one hand and tweaking the jewel end of her butt plug, I pushed towards her and aligned myself with the rear opening of her vagina. Laura pulled her buttocks apart with her other free hand and rested her head against the flat surface of the mattress. Her ass rose higher into the air.

Slowly and purposefully, I aimed the head of my erection downward towards her wet slippery slit. My head pushed against the tiny connection point of the backside of her vagina. My cock's end tickled against Laura's taint. She moaned openly. I pushed myself down further opposite the direction my cock wanted to go with its hardness. Laura's wet lips parted and allowed entry to my dick. I slid into her pussy with ease. As my dick entered her, her butt plug moved as it pushed beyond the bulb of its construction. The presence of the plug made her vaginal canal incredibly tight as it pressed against the wall of her vagina and therefore restricted the room for my cock.

"Oh, fuck, that's tight!" I exclaimed.

Laura moaned in an animalistic style as I began slowly moving. I pulled myself back a little, planting slightly different location for my knees. This adjusted the angle of entry I had into her to both of our benefits. I pushed my pelvis towards her further and watched my cock plunge into Laura. Her anal toy pitched in angle as I slid myself forward and in. I slowly pulled out and then pushed forward again. Laura sighed heavily and continued to rub her clit. I took hold of her butt plug and forced it in place as I pulled my loins back. The tightness of her accommodating hole was fantastically narrow. Her vaginal walls gripped me firmly as I budged forward. Laura's groans were even louder and stronger now as I continued my sensual motions.

I manipulated the planted plug in her ass and Laura began to go berserk again. I welcomed her response and kept my twisting and slight pulling actions while I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her constricted passageway.

A few number of additional pumps and Laura began grinding her hips up and down in direct opposition to my every quickening piston motions.

"Just like that, just like that," she hissed.

Her pussy was now flooded with musky wetness. She cried bluntly and rumbled in pleasure. I pressed on, furthering my thrusts. My pecker eased in and out of her tightly cramped and saturated vagina.

"Oh, Christ, Laura!" I belted.

My fervent, piercing entrances into her steadily increased in speed and pressure.

"Pull my hair!" She commanded.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged. She threw her head back passionately in direct response.

"Aw, fuck!"

Laura bucked backwards to meet my entering penetrations. And recoiled as I exited. It was the perfect dance of opposites. My cock grew more engaged and got even harder. I grabbed a hold of her hipbones and pulled. When I was fully inserted, I stopped briefly and then pulled myself back out of her. Taking a firm hold of her slender frame, I slammed back into her again and again.

"That's it, that's it!" Laura howled, my thrusts slamming violently in and out of her. She courted the edge of oblivion now.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she hissed.

But I did. Teasing her towards orgasm was my motivation and I wanted to stick to it, bringing her to the edge and then pulling back; pushing her to the edge again before finally letting her fall over.

I exited from her and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"Get on top," I commanded.

I rolled over. Laura was obviously frustrated. She glared at me.

"I was so close!" she whimpered.

"Come on, baby, we'll get there," I reassured her.

I rolled over pulling her around. She squatted over me as I helped lower her down onto my cock, standing solidly at full attention. At first, we missed and her pussy rubbed down the bottom length of my dick. She lifted up and we tried again. Hovering precariously over me, I took hold of the base again with one hand and with the other, held one of Laura's hips to guide her. She lowered herself blindly as I shifted my cock to align with her pussy. My cock's head pushed against the folds of her vaginal opening and Laura gasped. She pushed herself forward and my dick slipped into her briskly. Laura sighed with my sudden penetration. Calmly, she adjusted to the presence of my member and pulled herself up, allowing my dick to slide back outwards from her and then pushed herself down again, swallowing the welcomed length of my dick once more.

She looked at me and then closed her eyes, keeping on with her coital motions. Up and down she moved, building her excitement forwards. Each penetrating motion brought her additional sough pleasure. She breathed intently as she sustained her motions over me, seeking that elusive threshold.

I grabbed both of her buttocks now as she bounced. Her motions came in spurts of quick humps and slowed, sensual pelvic movements savoring her passion.

Laura again made eye contact with me. Her green eyes burned with lust.

"Play with my plug," Laura begged.

Laura shifted slightly, allowing me to have room to move my arm between her legs. I gripped the base of the tool and held it tightly with my thumb and forefinger. Laura persisted with her squatting movements. The plug maintained a static state of immobility with my grasp and she countered by rotating her hips slightly forward, giving prominent contact between her asshole and the plug. Conveniently, this adjustment in angle also allowed for additional contact with her clitoris. She rested back on the flat palms of her hands, which were now planted on the mattress on either side of my knees. She breathed loudly with guttural grunts as she maintained her pelvic tilted squats.

"Fuck your cock feels so good," Laura bellowed.

"That's it, baby," I echoed.

I distracted myself, desperately thinking of other things aside from the wet plunging action on my dick below. Laura continued her determined thrusts over me. She pulled up on me, stopping her motion immediately on the verge of my cock slipping out of her. Hesitating briefly, she pushed herself back down on me, her body eagerly swallowing the full length of my penis once more. Again and again her motions maintained, now bringing me to the dangerous edge of my own impending orgasm with each pass.

Laura's position and motion became suddenly strained it seemed. Her breathing continued to labor and her motions slowed. She began gasping more evidently now than before. Sweat began to display on her bowline.

"Getting tired, babe?" I whispered.

"Yeah," she casually admitted.

"Here, let me help," I offered, groping her hips, lifting her off of my dick with my hands. Laura sighed and rolled onto her side and then slowly continued onto her back.

I rolled over also, regaining my balance on my knees. I rested on my elbows over her and kissed her passionately.

"My God, you're beautiful," I complimented. Pulling back from her, I adjusted my body again and leaned down, alternating from kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. Reaching down now, I blindly felt for her crotch. Finding it quickly, I inserted two of my fingers into her soaked vagina, spreading her intimate folds open. I twisted my probes in and out as Laura grimaced. The presence of my digits was similar to my dick, and I could feel the volume and shape of her anal plug on the other side of her vagina. The amount of constriction the plug created was significant, no question. I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her. The jewel end of the anal toy nudged up and down with each of my insertions and retractions.

Laura continued to breathe heavily. Her eyes seemed to scream with want.

She closed them now and rolled her head backward as I persisted, maneuvering my fingers in and out of her tight hole.

"Fuck," I coyly whispered.

Laura's eyes shot open, glaring at me. The frown lines returned prominently on her forehead. She gasped and repeatedly and sighed audibly. Without breaking eye contact with me, I searched her face for feedback. My digital plunging continued now focused on the top portion of her vagina, ensuring direct contact with her clit. I opened my mouth and breathed heavily in time with her. Her expressions traded between pains, to frustration, to complete submission. Her hips were once again in motion, meeting each of my digital injections with contrasting movements.

"Baby, put your dick inside me," Laura pleaded.

I removed my fingers and sat back on my knees. Laura arched her back, pushed her hips forward and pulled her legs back. Her pussy and crotch glistened with dazzling wetness. Her vaginal lips were so slippery now, Laura unsuccessfully held on to her labia with her fingers as she offered herself to me.

Countering my weight and balance, I desperately moved to align myself over here. Laura prepared to be entered. Holding firmly onto my member now, I inched towards her and pushed him downwards once more to get inside. The tip of my penis was now at the end of her corridor. I pushed myself in and Laura let out an exasperated purr. Her eyes locked on mine as we moved and breathed in unison.