Laura Likes It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura put her hips into overdrive and slapped her vagina back and forth against my swollen cock. Her vaginal walls were now pulsating against the shaft of my dick as she continued to bounce hungrily on me. Laura was heaving now, her body firm and erect on me, gliding over my cock, I pushed my fingers deeper into her ass and then moved them in and around. My thumbs held onto the base of her ass while my two inserted fingers continued to give her untold pleasure.

Without warning, I stopped her probably right before she fell off the wagon and experienced her orgasm on me. I pulled myself out and moved away from her.

"What're you doing?!" Laura hissed.

"Bear with me," I responded, rolling her back onto her back again, "I need to stick my dick in your ass."

"Oh, baby, I was hoping you'd say that," she sighed.

Laura pulled her legs back towards her head. I knelt again down in front of her. She rotated her hips back again and her asshole was exposed, puffy and ready for access once more. I moved towards her quickly, my cock in hand, stiff and completely erect. I pushed it down towards her back door again and pushed it against her, probing forward. The tip of my dick brushed against her anus and Laura groaned loudly. I leaned forward and dropped another mouthful of saliva onto the top of her rosebud. Using my cock's tip, I rubbed the saliva around her puckered hole. Laura struggled to lean forward, watching what I was doing and moaned with anticipation. She too spit on my dick, giving me additional slipperiness to negotiate. I pressed the head of my dick to the center of her awaiting opening and rubbed it against her starfish gently.

"Please. Please put it in," Laura coaxed.

My erection stiffened further and my own orgasm was mounting quickly. I knew full well this time there'd be holding back. I circled her hole once more with my dick and then pushed into her sphincter. Her rectum remembered being filled earlier and muscle memory took over a bit as her back room's entryway again, softened and flexed. I pushed harder and my dick slid into her dirt box again in one swift motion. Laura roared in acceptance. Immediately, I began my motions, rocking her asshole with my elongated member. Inwards I pushed, and delicately I pulled. Laura's legs were practically pulled back behind her head now as she continued to flex her mid section with a desperate attempt to see my dick move in and out of her tightest hole. With each stroke I offered, she growled like a wild animal. She was rubbing her clit now, in a roughened circular pattern, as I pumped in and out of her ass. She watched my every move it seemed, getting closer to getting off with each movement I made.

"Fuck!" She hollered.

I was piston rodding her now as my hips jumped into overdrive. Apparently, she loved it as I hammered away, deep inside of her hole. My scrotum sack slapped against the mattress with each thrust I made into her. For a little while I kept this momentum up but would then slow things down in order to pull myself out of her almost completely and then push myself back deep inside.

Laura was panting now, like I had never heard her before. Her hand was circling her clit at breakneck speed. She sneered at me with half-opened eyes --the creases of her brow displaying deeply. She almost appeared to be in pain, but it was pleasure that she, nor I for that matter, had ever experienced or witnessed before. She begged me not to stop. Her hips bounced back at me wildly. I pounded away in her asshole with a feverish rate, pulling myself back and thundering back in without reservation. Laura's hips were now gyrating against mine, bucking herself back at me with each of my unbridled thrusts.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!" She belted.

She took a couple of deep breaths and shuddered uncontrollably.

"I'm going to cuuuuummm!" Laura huskily groaned.

I was beyond the point of no return myself and announced my impending spasm also. I heard myself yelling, "Fuck, Oh fuck!" multiple times consecutively.

I felt my cock shudder and spurt multiple times into Laura's ass. I continued my pelvic thrusts into her as she accepted each of the coital piercings provided. My body shook involuntarily and my dick pulsated violently deep inside of her. I collapsed on top of her and allowed my sweat to drip onto her likewise spent body. I attempted a couple of additional pelvic implants as my cock began to go limp in an effort to drain every drop of semen into her. This also allowed my cock to recoil a bit and soften. It remained incredibly sensitive as it fell outside of Laura's tight gripping hole. Immediately following the faltering of my dick, was a pool of discharge as milky and thick as plasma, but as runny as snot. Laura reached down between her legs and felt the pool.

"Whoa, that's a lot of cum."

"Holy shit, babe."

"Yeah, no kidding," Laura smiled, "No kidding."

We lay next to each other for a bit, enjoying the elusive after glow of the solid romp. I kissed Laura softly on the lips.

She turned and looked at the digital clock next to the bed and was instantly alarmed.

"Oh fuck. It's almost 8 o'clock!"

Reality finally hit a bit. My wife knew that I'd be staying over night. I had no concerns, but apparently Laura did.

"Everything okay?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, it will be. I gotta get home and feed my kids. I had no idea it was so late."

"Sorry, Laura."

"No, I'm sorry. I mean this was awesome. You were awesome, really. I have to go. I really don't want to, but I have to. Please believe me, this was awesome. It really was."

"F'ing incredible."

"Yep, it was. I have to go though. I'm sorry. Uh, you're all right with that?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. More than fine."

"Me too, really."

"Thank you."

"Well, yes, but thank you. Thank you."

"It's all good."

"Yeah, I just have to make sure my kids are set for tomorrow, that they're fed and that they did all of the their homework."

"I get it. Don't worry about me."

"You're sweet."

"Hey, it's all good, really."

"Okay, well, this room is my card, so if you need anything to eat, please order something for yourself. You're staying here, right?"

"Yeah, if that's okay."

"Of course. Please get yourself something from room service. Anything you need, just charge it to the room. I'll take care of it."

"Okay, got it."

"Good."

"I can't tell you how awesome this was."

"Here too, babe. Here too."

Laura was collecting her clothes, putting them on as we chatted a bit. She quickly collected herself as she grabbed her purse and headed towards the door.

"I hate to leave like this, but I have to."

"Laura, I get it. Don't worry. It's fine."

"Okay. Goodbye. And thank you." She stopped, turned around quickly and marched toward me, stooping over the side of the bed. She kissed me on the cheek, turned away and bolted for the door. She did not look back, The same feeling I had felt 20 years earlier returned: The thought that this would be the last time I'd see her. The door to the room opened abruptly, paused and then swung shut. The door lock connection point engaged, creating a mechanical, metal click. I rolled over in the bed and pulled the sheet and accompanying spread over me and almost immediately drifted off to sleep.

A door from down the hall opened and closed sharply, also creating a sharp metal sound that echoed down the hall. My eyes snapped open suddenly. I looked around the room and quickly realized where I was. Then, remembering the events of the past afternoon, not able to distinguish between reality and my dream state, my eyes focused on the digital clock by the bedside table: 9:30 PM.

"Probably too late to get any food," I thought.

My eyes caught a red cap on the edge of the desk. I pulled off the sheets to investigate and remembered I was naked. The Vaseline tube's top is what it was. All of the afternoon's events came running back into my awareness.

"Damn, that wasn't a dream," I chuckled.

I went to the bathroom and relieved myself and then took a long, hot shower.

I returned to the main bedroom and flopped down on the edge of the bed, dressed in the hotel provided bathrobe. Grabbing the television remote, I settled back into bed and turned on the TV. I flipped through the channels, but found nothing of immediate interest. Returning to the main menu, I scrolled through the list of movies. Again, nothing: disappointing. Returning to the main menu a second time, I scrolled through the options: Adult Features.

"Eh, why the hell not? After all, she did say that she'd cover anything," I rationalized.

Perusing the list brought little interest as well, until I stumbled upon "The Masseuse," a title featuring Jenna Jameson. It was one of her most popular and from the little I know of adult films, one of the most awarded. I scrolled to the "Order Now" button, pressed it and confirmed the selection. I settled in to be distracted. As the movie began to play, my imagination took control and I recounted all of the day's and evening's encounters with Laura. Surprisingly, I became aroused again.

The feature was about 15 or 20 minutes into the first scene when there came a knock at the door. I put the TV movie on pause and got up to see who it was. I figured it must be one of the hotel staff managers, checking on guest rooms for the evening. I looked through the peephole and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was Laura.

I opened the door for her.

"I hope this is not weird," she stood before me, tapping one of her feet in nervousness.

"Of course not, Laura. Come in." I pushed myself against the opening door and held it open for her to enter.

I didn't even notice that her clothes had changed until I smelled her perfume as she sailed past me.

"Oh, I see we both showered," she smirked as her eyes walked up and down over my bathrobe.

"Yeah, I just got out. Well, not just, but I don't have a change of clothes."

My attention was now on Laura. She looked comfortable, yet attractive. Her hair had been carefully pulled back and she was wearing skinny jeans and a loose fitting sweatshirt. She presented like a typical soccer mom MILF, actually. Only I had full knowledge of the hotness that existed under that clothing of hers. I snickered to myself.

"What're you watching?" Laura snapped the remote and clicked the play button. Immediately, the film resumed. I became flushed.

"Oh, this looks familiar. Oh, wait, isn't that Jenna Ja..." Laura turned towards me. We both laughed. "You're just like my kid. I turn my back and you're spending money."

"Well, you did say 'whatever I wanted.'"

"True," she cackled, "I did say that."

The tension between us had somewhat returned.

"Well, I guess I wanted to see you again tonight," Laura interrupted herself, "May I use the bathroom?"

"Of course, Laura."

She gleefully stood up and headed in, shutting the door behind her.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself, shaking my head.

"Hey, I won't be long," she called out to me from within, "If you wanna watch something, go right ahead. Or we can watch something together if ya want."

"Sure," I projected.

"We can watch that Jenna movie you have there too. I'd like that."

"You would?"

"Yeah, I've seen it before. She's hot. I can see why guys think so," she laughed.

I sat back on the bed and waited for Laura to return. The room fell silent as I propped myself up by the headboard, against the multitude of gratis pillows the hotels offer.

From within the bathroom, I heard sounds of what I recognized as a struggle of sorts. I got out of the bed and approached the door. The water turned on and then was silenced. Then more sounds of struggling. A low muttered groan and then the water was turned on. When the water was turned off again, I called through the door.

"You all right in there, babe?"

"Yeah, all good," she responded.

Not knowing what to make of what I heard from the bathroom, I went back to the bed and flopped back on the edge of it by the foot. The bathroom door swung open and then Laura appeared wearing a low cut, dark blue satin nightgown. She had one hand on a hip and stood there looking like a cougar lying in wait for a pouncing, ravaging kill.

"You wanted to watch something?" Laura's eyebrow rose, as she peered at me through her emerald, piercing eyes. A sly smile slowly formed on her intent filled thin face.

I'll give you something to watch, as she walked over to me, picked up the TV remote seductively and turned the volume up a bit on the control and hit the "Play" button. "We'll need it a bit louder as we'll be making some noise ourselves," Laura smiled.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but I like it," I muttered.

"Let's say that you got into me," Laura bent over me, her nightgown's neckline plunging, revealing her unrestrained breasts, her cleavage appearing splendidly.

"And I want you in me again," she whispered.

I grabbed for her, wrapping my hands around her slender hips, drawing her towards me. My hands worked their way around to Laura's backside and cupped her buttocks in my palms. Her firmness felt incredible in my hands through the silkiness of the nightgown's fabric. I pulled and lifted Laura over me as my hands continued to work on her ass cheeks, smoothing over them, kneading them in my hands. I grasped the bottom-laced edge of the gown and raised it up, while reaching around her, fumbling for her crotch. The hem crossed over her mid section, revealing the fact that she had nothing on under her gown.

"You pack light," I smiled.

Laura leaned down and kissed me with passion as her hands pulled my robe over my shoulders.

She was straddling me once again, crawling over my mid section, splaying her legs. Laura moved like a lioness, pawing her prey. I pulled the hem of her gown over her backend and groped her bare ass. My hands moved towards one another and closer to her asshole. When my fingers probed, they struck a hard object. I paused and raised myself forward with confusion. Laura laughed and smiled. Spinning around, and presenting on her hands and knees, she revealed to my amazement, what the object was.

A diamond cut round butt plug capped her ass opening. Laura pulled the hem of her gown, assuring to keep her jewel exposed, bent forward exposing her backside, filled nicely with the clear jewel plug.

Instantly, the grunting sounds I heard her make in the bathroom made perfect sense. Laura was a wild one, no question now.

"Whaddya think?" Laura slurred, smiling indulgently.

"What do I think?" I laughed, "Well, I think I'd like to..." tugging slightly at her butt plug, Laura gasped as it moved inside of her.

"Don't take it out unless you're ready to put something else in," Laura cautioned.

"All right," I laughed with understanding.

But I wanted to play with it so bad. Watching that jewel-ended plug jiggle with each of Laura's moves was incredibly sexy. I moved forward, knelt behind her and kissed her on one of her ass cheeks. Grabbing a hold of the plug, I tugged on it slightly. The soft flesh surrounding her ass cavity bulged with the motion of the plug against the confines of her anal ring.

"Christ," I remarked, "How big is that thing?"

Laura smiled, "Yeah, it was a little tough to fit it."

"You always have this?"

"Nah, I picked it up at the local adult toy store on my way over."

"Jesus, you're insatiable," I breathed.

Laura giggled.

I continued to play with her plug, twisting and pulling it slightly, watching Laura's taught skin flex in accommodation of the butt plug, as I motioned it inside of her rectum.

"Fuck, that's hot."

Twisting it around inside her, Laura began to sigh lightly. I pulled at the gem harder; it loosened from her colon slightly. As the bulging plug tugged against the clamped state of her anus, Laura groaned deeply. I pulled a little further and her anus stretched further, growing in diameter to prepare relinquishing its iron clad grip on its housed object. When her asshole was beginning to widen further, Laura yelped.

"Don't pull it out, baby, please," she whimpered.

"Don't worry, honey."

Pulling slightly more, her anus moved further, stretching beyond the normal diameter allotted by its design. Laura gasped. The tool was just about on the verge of popping out of her ass when I pressed it back in.

Laura emitted a muffled "oomph," as her anal canal received the plug back in place.

"Would you like me to fuck your ass like that?"

"Uh huh," Laura admitted, nodding her head in agreement.

I knelt down by her feet now and encouraged her to turn around. With one hand on the jeweled plug, I tugged at it slightly once more and then licked the void between the finished edge of the plug and her stretched outer ring. Laura moaned heavenly in response.

God, she smelled so good. Her freshly showered form emitted scents of brisk flowers and spring. She tasted delightful as well. And she looked so incredibly hot in her skimpy nightgown.

I simply had to have her again.

This time, however, things were going to go slow and ramp up as they did before, but I was determined out of the gate to take Laura to the next level of pleasure and really get her worked up and sent far over the edge. Mainly, I figured that increased level of teasing and foreplay would serve us both well, especially Laura. Bring her to the verge of full orgasm, pull back, let her settle and then work her back up to frenzy once more. I had it in my mind to do things with her that she probably never even thought of. The possibilities were somewhat endless as it seems that I opened some sort of container and let a monster out of the box when it came to getting her introduced to anal sex and now, she seems to have taken that trophy and simply run miles with it.

I stood up, removed the robe I was wearing and pulled Laura to her feet from the bed. She had a confused look on her face, but I soon put her questions to ease by turning her around so she was facing away from me. I pulled her close to my crotch and pushed my loins against her ass. She rubbed herself down my length as my member twitched showing early signs of life. The silky fabric of Laura's teddy felt delightful against my sensitive cock. As she continued to use her body's backside to caress me, I slid both of my hands under her arms, reached up and cupped her breasts. Time to give these glands some much-needed attention, I thought. And went to task, holding the fatty tissue and allowing her hardening nipples to get rubbed, tweaked and pinched between my fingers every so often. My forefingers circled over her nipples and areolas. Laura shuddered a bit. I pulled her hair away from her shoulder and moved to the opposite one. With her neck and should top exposed, I ran my lips and tongue up and down the length of her physique. Laura got weak in the knees.

"I'm going to get you to cum like crazy," I whispered.

Laura quivered in my arms.

Her tits were fantastic, I noted and, comparatively speaking, I did pay them as much attention as they deserved in our first fuck session. That was another noted change of improvement, I noted. As my mouth watered her nape and shoulder top, my hands massaged and caressed her curvaceous, tightly hung breasts. Her mounds felt like mandible material in my grasp. As my hands continued to circle her bosom, she began to sigh softly each time my fingers brushed against her erectile nipples.

I turned her towards me and slid down her front as I lowered myself to my knees. My mouth passed her chest center. As I went down, my mouth smoothed over her cleavage. Licking her feminine goodness as I dropped, she breathed heavily, anticipating my motions of attention. I groped for her right breast and guided the top of her perky pink nipple and sucked on it thoroughly. She held my head closer to her chest, pulling the back of my head closer. My wandering, mission sensitive mouth consumed more of her flesh. She loved me sucking on her. With each reposition and oral contact, she closed her eyes, leaned her head back and opened her mouth breathing in labored puffs at times.