Laura Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the Aneros and walked around in front of Paul. I said, "So you've never tried any type of ass play?"

Paul shook his head and said, "None."

I said, "This is called an Aneros. It's specially designed for the male anatomy. Have you heard of the prostate gland?"

Paul said, "Well I've heard of it. But that's all."

I smiled and said, "Well let's educate you shall we. I'm going to use this to stimulate your prostate gland."

I walked back behind Paul and loudly snapped the latex glove on my hand. I picked up the tube of lubricant and squeezed some into the crack of Paul's ass. I spread it with my gloved finger. I said, "Ok slave. Take a deep breath and let it out."

Paul breathed deep. When he exhaled I pushed my finger into his ass. He groaned, "Mmmm."

I pushed my finger in all the way then I pulled it back out. I added some lube and pushed it in again and worked it around. After he was well lubed I picked up the Aneros and rubbed the lubricant around on it. I placed the tip of the Aneros against his asshole and said, "Take another deep breath."

This time when he exhaled I pushed the Aneros into his ass. He groaned again as I pushed it all the way in and seated the base against his ass crack. I let go and said, "I'll give you a couple minutes to get used to that."

I moved back and looked under him. I saw that his penis had gone partially soft. I walked back to Paul's head and I said, "When we met you told me you masturbate two or three times a week right?"

Paul nodded and said, "Yes."

I continued, "So you have cut back on jacking off. You've waited a week or longer over the past several weeks right?"

Paul said, "Yes that's right goddess."

I said, "So how do you feel when you are denying yourself that pleasure and what do you think about?"

Paul said, "I'm horny almost constantly and I think about you a lot."

I said, "Uh huh. I see and what exactly do you think about when you think about me?"

Paul was quiet for a moment as I walked back to his ass. Then he said, "I think about sleeping with you."

I said, "Really?" I gently grasped the Aneros and started massaging his prostate gland. I continued, "So you think about what it would be like to fuck me?"

Paul was grunting quietly as I worked the Aneros in his ass. He said, "Yes I think about that."

I put my other hand on Paul's penis and gently stroked as I continued. I planned to drive him to a sexual frenzy. I said, "So, in your thoughts, when you are fucking me, what position are we in?"

Paul grunted again and said, "You are on top of me. Facing me."

I said, "Ooh, that is my favorite position. When I'm fucking a guy." I was intentionally talking dirty to him. He started moving his hips to get more friction from my hand. I let go of his penis and the Aneros and said, "No, no. Don't move."

He froze and I resumed massaging his prostate. I knew he was getting turned on so rather than stroke his cock I just held on to it.

I said, "If you feel an orgasm approaching you need to ask permission to cum."

Paul confirmed, "Yes goddess Laura."

After a few minutes I felt wetness at the tip of his penis as it oozed precum. Soon he groaned loudly in frustration, "Ohh. Will you please stroke me I..."

He paused and I said, "Awe what's wrong slave? Am I making you super horny?"

Paul said, "God Yes. Please."

I said, "Please what? Please stop?"

He shook his head and said, "No, no, don't stop."

I pumped the Aneros harder and said, "You want me to keep rubbing you from the inside?"

Paul nodded and said, "Yes."

I stopped and said, "I want you to tell me that you were wrong and that you love ass play."

He nodded again and said, "Yes goddess I was wrong. I love ass play."

I smiled to myself and said, "I knew you would love it slave. I know all kinds of naughty things I can make you love. You just need to keep coming here to serve me."

Paul said, "Yes goddess."

I said, "Ok that's enough of that. We have just enough time to reward you. I told you I might give you a chance to enjoy my scent. Do you want to know what I smell like?"

Paul nodded, "Yes please goddess."

I said, "Okay."

I reached down, removed the Aneros and took it over to the discard bin. I pulled off the latex glove and dropped it in the trash. Then I removed all of Paul's binders. I picked up the metal tray from his back and said, "Stand up."

As he stood I put the tray back on the horse. I picked up the smooth steel dildo and said, "Come over here." I walked over to the oral worship chair. I pointed to the floor in front of it and said, "Stand right there and bend over at the waist. Put your elbows on the seat."

I crouched down behind him and raised the dildo. I said, "This is going to be cold and feel a little big, but you will take it for me." I put the tip against his anus and twisted as I pushed.

Paul said, "Ow, ow, that's big."

I said, "Oh you're fine." His ass was still well lubricated. I pushed it all the way in to its small base. When I let go it naturally began to slide back out. I pushed it in again and said, "Clench your ass to hold this in place. I heard him grunt as he squeezed it with his ass. I removed my hand and it stayed. After a few seconds he exhaled and relaxed and the metal dildo started slipping out again.

I pushed it back in and said, "Reach back and hold this in your ass."

Paul complied. Once he was holding it I said, "Get on your knees right there."

I peeled my latex dress up above my crotch then I swung my leg over and sat on the red leather seat. I put my boots in the stirrups and smiled at Paul. His face was only a foot from the source of his desire. I said, "Do you like this arrangement?"

Paul nodded and said, "Yes goddess Laura."

I said, "This is where regular slaves pleasure me. But not you, not yet. I'm going to let you experience my scent but there's a catch. You can only sniff me as long as you hold that metal dick in your ass... without using your hands."

Paul said, "Okay goddess."

I continued, "Here's how it works. When you are ready, use both hands to hold on to my thighs. Then, as long as your hands are on my thighs you may hold your nose right here." I was pointing at the crotch of my panties.

Paul nodded and said, "Okay."

I grinned and said, "You may only sniff me as long as that metal dick is in your ass. If it falls you are done."

Paul said, "Okay."

I smiled and said, "I'm ready when you are."

Paul used his left hand to hold my right, latex covered thigh. Then he took a few short breaths and quickly moved his right hand away from the plug and up to my left, thigh.

I grabbed both of his hands with mine and said, "Okay, go for it."

He quickly put his nose against my cotton covered pussy. He took two short sniffs and paused to hold his breath and keep his ass clenched tight. After a moment he took two more short sniffs and paused again.

I smiled and said, "Good boy! Do you like my scent?"

Paul gave a quick nod, then he put his nose back against my pussy and took one long sniff. A moment later there was a loud clunk as the dildo hit the floor.

I dropped his hands and put both my hands on his forehead and pushed his face back. I said, "That's all for now. Maybe you'll get more at our next session."

Paul was obviously disappointed. I reached out with both hands and gently pinched his cheeks and held his face toward mine as if he were a child. I said, "Don't be sad. You can have as many sessions as you want, here at Red Room Studio. Now would you like to have an orgasm?"

Of course Paul nodded and said, "Yes goddess."

I swung my leg over his head and stood up. After pulling my latex dress back into position I said, "Crawl over and kneel in front of the throne."

As Paul got into position I picked up the lube from the tray on the spanking horse. Then I went to the cabinet and got a fresh hand towel, a condom and a small vibrator.

I peeled my dress up again to reveal my panties and took a seat back on the throne. I saw that Paul was still nicely erect. I handed him the condom and said, "Put this on."

I picked up the small trash can and put it near him. He opened the condom and discarded the wrapper and rolled the rubber onto his erection. I put my feet together flat on the floor as Paul knelt before me. I said, "Get closer to me. Put your knees right here, one on each side of my boots."

I held my knees slightly apart and Paul's condom covered penis was bobbling obscenely between my shiny black calves. I took the lubricant and squeezed a generous amount on Paul's condom. After setting the lube down I slowly closed my legs, trapping Paul's penis between my latex covered calves.

Paul immediately started pumping his cock in and out. I said, "Stop! Don't move."

Paul froze and looked at me. I held his penis tight between my calves as I looked into his eyes. I said, "Give me your hands."

He raised his hands to me and I took him by the wrists. I pulled his hands up and put each of his palms fully on my latex covered breasts. He couldn't contain his smile as he looked at my breasts. I said, "It's ok Paul. Massage my breasts but don't move your cock."

I was going to use his lust to my advantage. I said, "Paul tell me who owns your cock."

He said, "You own my cock goddess Laura."

I said, "Tell me who decides when you get to cum?"

Again Paul said, "You decide when I get to cum."

I smiled and said, "Very good slave. You have done well tonight and I'm going to grant you an orgasm but not until I have mine."

I picked up the vibrator and switched it on. I held it up and Paul's eyes followed it. I moved it down between my legs and held it close to my panty covered pussy. Paul was frozen in anticipation. I said, "Keep rubbing my breasts slave."

He resumed gently kneading my tits. I cooed, "Mmm. That feels good."

Finally I pressed the buzzing vibrator to my pussy. I said, "Oh yes slave. That's good. Keep rubbing."

Paul involuntarily began thrusting his hips again. Once again I opened my legs and said, "Stop moving!"

Paul froze again. I said, "If you move again without permission I'm sending you home without cumming."

Paul said, "Yes goddess"

I squeezed his penis tight with my thighs and said, "Rub!"

He continued rubbing my tits and I went to work with the vibrator again. In just a couple minutes my orgasm was eminent. I kept my eyes on Paul's as I cried, "Oh fuck yes!"

Paul watched helplessly as I enjoyed my orgasm. When I was done I switched off the vibrator and put it down. Then I looked at Paul and said, "Slave, if I allow you to cum now I want you to promise me you will not orgasm again until you have another session here with me."

Paul said weakly, "I promise goddess."

I smiled and said, "That's my good boy. Now I want you to fuck me very slowly. Pretend your cock is in my tight pussy."

He closed his eyes and began slowly pumping his hips as he held my tits. In my sexiest voice I said, "That's it, fuck my pussy."

A moment later he said, "Goddess may I cum?"

I said, "Yes cum for me!"

I leaned back as he buckled over my knees. His hot cum began squirting into the condom. I watched his face as he experienced ecstasy. When he was done I opened my thighs and he sat back on his heels. I reached out and put my hand on his cheek. I said, "How did it feel to give your orgasm to me?"

His eyes were glazed over as he said quietly, "It was wonderful."

I gave him the hand towel and said, "Clean my boots."

He took it from me and wiped the lube off my calves. When he was done I said, "So did you enjoy your first session?"

Paul said, "It was incredible. Beyond anything I could have imagined."

I smiled and said, "Good. Remember, no more masturbating. When you get too horny I want you schedule a session with me and we will try some new things. Eventually I may teach you how to properly service me in the oral worship chair."

Paul said, "Yes goddess Laura. Thank you."

That night I was relaxed and content. I was thinking about Bodhi as I fell asleep. The next day was Tuesday and I woke up before my alarm. I decided to go in early and workout. I was hoping to see Bodhi but he wasn't in the hospital gym. I took a quick shower and changed into my work clothes. As soon as I got up to the surgical floor I saw Bodhi. It was the first time I had seen him since he scheduled the domination session with me.

He was at the coffee counter and didn't see me approaching. When he looked up he was a bit startled. He said, "Oh, hello, uh good morning. Good morning Miss Stanton."

I folded my arms and leaned back against the counter and smiled. I said, "Good morning Dr. Bradford."

I could see Linda at the nurse's station. She was too far away to hear us talking but I could tell she was watching. I said, "Would you be a sweetheart and pour me a cup of coffee?"

Bodhi said, "Yes, of course."

He grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee. He held it out to me and said, "You take it black right?"

I accepted the cup and said, "That's right. Thank you for serving me."

He smiled and said, "I'm happy to serve you."

I gave him a wink and said, "I'm sure you will be. Have a good day."

Bodhi glanced around to see if anyone was in earshot. I walked toward the nurse's station smiling at Linda. When I reached Linda I said, "Did he watch me walk away?"

Linda said, "He totally stared at your ass."

I said, "Good."

Linda turned her attention to her work but kept talking to me. She said, "So are you going to see Dr. Bradford this weekend?"

I said, "I'm keeping my weekend open." Of course I knew I was going to be spending quality time with Bodhi but I couldn't divulge that to Linda. The rest of the day I didn't interact with Bodhi directly but I did get a chance to give him another wink.

Wednesday morning I was home having some toast for breakfast and going through my emails on my phone. I received the shipping confirmation from Mature Metal. Jared's chastity cage was going to be delivered Friday. I sent Jared a text, "Plan on coming over Saturday. Be prepared for your big day."

Jared texted back, "What time?"

I replied, "I will let you know on Saturday. Just keep your entire day open."

Jared's reply was instant, "Yes goddess."

Before I left for work I went to my room and grabbed my bottle of Rush 2 perfume. I dabbed a few drops behind my ears.

A short time later I was sitting at the nurse's station. I saw Bodhi approaching the coffee counter. I got up and quickly walked down behind him. When I stopped my perfume wafted to him. He turned and faced me. I looked in his eyes and said, "Good morning Dr. Bradford. Would you be a dear and serve me... another cup of coffee."

He said, "Of course." He poured me a cup, handed it to me and said, "Your perfume is intoxicating."

I smiled and said, "Thanks for the coffee." I turned and walked away.

Wednesday night I decided to make a special music play list for Bodhi's session. I liked the type of music typically played at The Labyrinth. I decided to mainly use music from the German band Rammstein. Many of their lyrics were in German. I liked the mood their music sets and since their songs were not in English they would not be distracting. I called the playlist, BBB.

Thursday morning I was in my bedroom getting dressed for work. My phone chimed with a text from Grace, "Would you mind if I borrow Benjamin again this weekend?"

I replied, "Not at all."

She texted back, "Let's do lunch Saturday. I'll text you." I replied with a thumbs up.

Friday night I was about to leave for Red Room Studio for Bodhi's session. I was thinking about Bodhi's chastity key and I got an idea. I went to my room and looked through my jewelry box. I don't normally wear a lot of jewelry but I had a simple silver necklace I wanted for the session. I put it in my purse with a fresh pair of panties. Then I went to my playroom to get my black leather collar and leash. The same one Bodhi wore with me at The Labyrinth.

A short time later I walked into the office at Red Room and saw Pixie. She said, "Hi Laura. Beez is in the changing room. I got the dungeon ready the way you asked. Oh and I have the key to his chastity cage right here. Alexis mentioned that you may not want it."

I walked over to her and held my hand out and said, "Uh, yeah I said that but... I changed my mind. I'll take it." She handed it to me and I went over and sat on the couch.

Pixie said, "Kind of a dumb question but do you know how the key works?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "I understand how keys work."

Pixie said, "No, I know but Bodhi's cage uses something called a magic locker."

I paused and said, "Okay what's that?"

Pixie said, "The lock is built in to the cage. You push the key all the way in and turn it. Then when you pull it out, the inside of the lock comes out with it. I just don't want you to think you broke it."

I looked at the key and said, "Got it."

I took a deep breath and stayed on the couch. I was just sitting and looking at the key. Pixie said, "Uh Laura. Are you alright?"

I looked at her and said, "Oh yeah. I'm fine."

I looked back at the key. Then I said, "Well actually I'm a little nervous."

Pixie said, "What? Laura Steele? Nervous? Why in the world would you be nervous? You are a damn dominatrix goddess. Men pay big money to kiss your perfect ass... literally!"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, I know they do."

Pixie got up and joined me on the couch. She took my hands in hers and said, "So what is it? Is there something about Beez?"

I looked at her and said, "Actually yes. I've been on a couple dates with him."

Pixie's eyes got big and she said, "Are you shitting me?"

I shook my head and said, "No, I'm serious. Plus, I really like him."

Pixie said, "So what's the problem?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Well I guess this session is different. I suddenly have something to lose."

Pixie shook her head and said, "You're wrong. The one who has something to lose is Beez. There are a hundred... no a thousand, guys like him for each woman like you."

I smiled and said, "Do you think so?"

She squeezed my hands and said, "Laura I know so. You are going to go into that dungeon and do your thing. I'm sure he's interested in you. I mean you've dated him and now he's scheduled a session with you."

She thought for a moment and said, "Have you slept with him?"

I looked at her and said, "No, no. I haven't even let him kiss me yet."

Pixie said, "Perfect. I know he's been denied orgasm for over a month. I'm sure he'll do anything to get that cage off. Alexis tells me he's a very obedient slave in the dungeon. Also, if you're in the mood, he can take quite a bit of pain."

I tilted my head thoughtfully to the side and said, "Really?"

Pixie smiled and said, "Yes and one more thing... you need to get ready. It's 7:55."

I said, "Thanks Pix." I leaned over and gave her a hug.

She said, "Anytime." I made sure I had Bodhi's key and I walked out of the office.

I had never been so excited. Not sexually but emotionally. Oh hell, who was I kidding. I was horny as hell. In the changing room I slipped off my shoes and socks, shirt, jeans and bra. I reached down and felt my thong. Bodhi would know how turned on I was by how wet my thong was.

I kept my outfit simple. I was going to let Bodhi experience my body in a way that would make him want more. My black thong was barely covering my pussy under my black micro-mini skirt. I paired it with a microscopic black bra, no stockings and red spiked high heels to match my nail polish. I applied some bright red lipstick. The same color I wore on my last date with Bodhi.

My hair had been braided all day. I let it down and left it messy. I opened my purse and took out my silver necklace. I picked up the key to Bodhi's chastity cage and looked at it. It was long and narrow with a small grip. I threaded my necklace through the hole and lifted it to my neck. I fastened the hasp and looked in the mirror. The key was hanging between my breasts.