Laura Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time. I grabbed the collar and leash and my cell phone out of my purse. I left the changing room and walked down the hall. I entered the dungeon. For a moment I thought back to the first time I had seen Bodhi. I was hooded and chained to the wall on my knees as a "slave". He had no idea I was the nude slave due to my hood. I remembered how he had worshipped Alexis or, as she put it, the idea of her. Tonight he was going to worship Laura Steele and not just the idea of Laura but Laura in the flesh.

I paused and looked around. Pixie had prepared the room as I requested. I saw that she had laid out the black leather hood and four suspension cuffs on the seat of the throne. I didn't mention the strap-on to her. I didn't want Bodhi to see that. Experience had taught me that the best sessions had an element of mystery. Not knowing what's coming keeps sessions interesting.

I linked my cellphone to the dungeon sound system. I pulled up my "BBB" playlist and hit play. I turned the volume relatively low. I just wanted to set the mood and provide some background sound.

I really hadn't planned on corporal punishment but Pixie mentioned Bodhi had a high pain tolerance. The opening beats of the metal music made me think of cane strokes across a bare ass. Corporal punishment is an excellent way to get a slave in sub space and to help him accept his position as a slave.

Bodhi didn't know it but I was going to let him decide if he received sexual relief during this session or if he would wait longer. My hope was that he would choose orgasm denial but it was going to be his choice.

I quietly walked over to the changing room door. I looked down and grasped the key between my breasts. I was excited by how much power it gave me over Bodhi. I released the key and slid my hand down my bare stomach. I knew every moment I waited increased Bodhi's sexual tension. I slipped a finger into my thong but I resisted toying with my clit. There would be plenty of time for my pleasure.

I opened the door and there he was, kneeling on the "X". He kept his eyes on the floor. His back was perfectly straight and his hands were folded behind his back. I paused and took in the moment and let the tension build. After a moment I entered the changing room and walked up beside to Bodhi. I was so close I was almost touching him. I'm sure he could see my legs and feet but he had not seen the special "jewelry" hanging between my breasts.

I raised the collar and held it against his throat. He didn't move as I closed it around his neck and buckled it in place. I turned my back to him and stepped into the dungeon as I held the end of the leash. I said, "Crawl." Bodhi dropped to his hands and knees and crawled into the dungeon. As he passed me he paused as I closed the door to the changing room. I walked past him and led him to the throne.

When I reached the throne I said, "Kneel proper and keep your eyes down." I dropped my end of the leash on the floor. I stood behind Bodhi and put my hands on his shoulders. I said, "I'm glad to see you slave. I have exciting plans for our session together. Are you excited as well?"

Bodhi replied, "Yes goddess. Thank you for accepting my request for a session. I am at your service."

I said, "Excellent." I wanted him to accept the fact that he belonged to me and I could do whatever I wanted to him. I spun my necklace around so the key was behind my back. I bent at the waist as I slid my fingertips down his bare chest to his nipples. I gently pinched them until they were hard.

After toying with his nipples for a moment I crouched behind him. I put my arms under his and wrapped my arms around him. I placed my fingers back on his nipples. I moved my mouth to his left ear and I whispered, "I'm going to have fun with you tonight slave."

I slid both hands down his stomach until I reached his chastity cage. I wrapped my fingers around it and gently caressed it. As I moved his cage back and forth I could feel his cock attempting to erect. I whispered, "Awe my poor slave is all locked up. I wonder if that cage will come off tonight." I took his earlobe in my mouth and tongued and nibbled it for a moment.

I stood and reached over him to the seat of the throne. I picked up the black leather hood and stood behind him. As I pulled it over his head I said, "I'm taking your eyesight for now."

I made sure his nose was protruding from the front slot then I pulled the hood against his face and over his head. As I buckled each strap on the back of his head the hood tightened and the small ear holes lined up with his ears. When I was done he was blind. The hood left his mouth and jaw free.

I spun my necklace around again so his chastity key would nestle between my breasts. I stepped in front of him and retrieved the two larger cuffs from the seat of the throne. Moving back behind him I crouched and buckled them tightly on his ankles. Finally I returned to the throne. I picked up the wrist cuffs and sat down in front of him.

I said, "Hold up your left hand." He complied and I buckled the third suspension cuff tightly around his wrist. I repeated that for the final cuff on his right wrist.

I said, "Okay slave Bodhi. Shall we begin?"

Bodhi nodded and said, "Yes goddess."

I said, "Use your hands to find my right foot and kiss my toes."

Bodhi blindly reached down to feel both my feet. He leaned down on his knees and elbows and moved his mouth to my right foot. He started covering my toes in soft kisses. I said, "Yes that's it. You have been wanting this haven't you slave?"

Bodhi paused long enough say, "Yes goddess."

I leaned down and picked up the leash. I put just enough tension on it so Bodhi would know I was holding it. I encouraged him, "That's right kiss my toes and the top of my foot."

I allowed him to kiss for a minute then I gently pulled on the leash and said, "Work your way back to my heel."

I moved my left foot out of the way as he kissed along the sole of my right shoe to my heel. As he obeyed I gently touched my pussy through my thong. I let him kiss my heel for a few minutes. Then I put more tension on the leash and said, "Kiss your way up the inside of my ankle."

He kissed up several inches and I said, "Too fast. Move back to my heel and try again."

He dropped his lips to my heel and started again. He very slowly kissed his way up my ankle to my calf. I cooed, "Hmm. That's my good slave. Keep going."

My goal was to get Bodhi aroused but I was getting horny as well. Alexis had told me that sexual arousal makes her want to inflict pain. I only thought of it because the cane had entered my mind again. Was I becoming a sadist? I decided the stainless steel cane was in order. Soon Bodhi was kissing the inside of my knee.

I said, "Yes that's it. Now slowly kiss up my thigh." As Bodhi moved closer and closer to my pussy I kept the leash taut. As he got closer to my thong I had an urge to pull his face to my crotch but I resisted. When he finally reached the fabric of my thong I did hold his head gently in place. I said, "That's it, loving kisses." Several times he lowered his nose to my damp thong and inhaled deeply. I said, "Do you like my scent."

Bodhi nodded and said, "No goddess, I love it."

After several minutes I nudged his head toward my left thigh and had him kiss all the way down to my left foot. After he had kissed my left foot for several minutes I said, "That's enough. Kneel proper."

He stopped kissing and raised up on his knees, straightened his back and folded his hands behind his back. I said slave Bodhi, "Before this session ends I'm going to give you a choice regarding your orgasm. But until then the choices are mine."

I stood up, tightened Bodhi's leash and said, "Crawl."

He dropped to his hands and knees and I began walking. I led Bodhi to the center of the dungeon, directly under the horizontal suspension bar. I dropped his leash and walked over to the wall and held the "down" button. The winch hummed to life and a metal horizontal bar descended from the ceiling. Short chains were dangling from each end.

When the bar was just above Bodhi's head I released the button and returned to him. He was still on his hands and knees. I said, "Give me your hands." He raised his hands and I clipped his wrist cuffs to the chains. Then I reached under my micro-mini skirt and slipped off my thong. I pulled the thong over Bodhi's head and positioned the crotch over his nose. I said, "My scent will help you endure this part of the session. Thank me."

Bodhi said, "Yes, thank you goddess."

I returned to the wall and pressed the "up" button. As the bar raised Bodhi's arms were pulled over his head. Soon he raised to his feet and I kept the button pressed. As soon as he was on the balls of his feet I stopped. I grabbed a spreader bar off the wall. I walked up to Bodhi and said, "Spread your feet."

He struggled to spread his feet. His weight was being supported by the suspension bar. I leaned down and clipped one end of the spreader bar to his left ankle restraint. Then I pulled his right foot to the other end of the bar, spreading his legs wide.

I went back to the wall and raised him until he was several inches off the floor. I slipped off my heels and left them by the wall. I didn't want Bodhi to be able to hear me. I walked over to him and took a close look at his chastity cage. It was streamlined since there was no lock hanging from it. I could see the keyhole near the top of the cage on the left side. There was a locking pin protruding from his pee hole. There was a drop of precum on the pin. I had heard of chastity cages locked through piercings but this was the first one I had seen. I could tell his cage was suppressing his erection. The cage was slowly pulsing with his heartbeat.

I quietly walked over to the implement rack and picked up a stainless steel cane. I returned to Bodhi's side and pressed the cane against his ass. He jumped at the cold steel on his skin. I slowly dragged it down his ass then down the back of his left leg. I silently moved behind him. I pressed the cane against the inside of his left ankle. Then I slowly dragged it up the inside of his leg until it was at his crotch, beside his balls.

I lowered it for a moment then I centered it between his legs and used it to tap his balls several times. Not hard taps, not yet. I was instilling in his mind that he was fully vulnerable and at my mercy. I moved the cane to the right side of his balls and slowly dragged it down to his right ankle.

I moved back beside Bodhi and slightly behind him. I slowly raised the cane over my head and swung it down fast. I wanted Bodhi to hear the swish of the cane. After all, anticipation of pain can be worse than the pain itself. Upon hearing the cane swish behind him, Bodhi flinched.

I said, "Tell me slave. Do you fear me?"

Bodhi hung quietly for a moment and then tilted his head and said, "Yes goddess Laura. I am afraid but I trust you."

Once again I held the cane against both his ass cheeks and said, "There is no shame in fear. Facing your fears makes you stronger."

I said, "Breath deep and focus on my scent."

As Bodhi was sniffing my thong I tapped his ass lightly three times and the fourth time I smacked him hard, crack! He tensed for a moment and held his breath. After a moment he exhaled and groaned.

I slowly walked around him as I continued, "Feel how wet my thong is. It's wet because I have been thinking about this all day." After one time around I stopped beside him. I tapped three more times and smacked his ass hard again, crack!

He tensed briefly and the groaned. He started taking short quick breaths. I said, "Slow... exhale slowly through your mouth and inhale through your nose."

As he complied I quietly moved in front of him. I reach up and grabbed a hold of his caged penis. His penis head was bulging between the curved bars at the end of the tube. I gently toyed with his cock as I said, "My poor slave. You are so frustrated. Do you want me to stop?"

As Bodhi shook his head I moved silently back into position. He said, "No goddess Laura. There is no place I'd...". Crack! I smacked his ass hard without warning.

He held his breath for a moment and finished, "rather be."

I said, "I'm glad slave. It makes me happy that you are right where you want to be." Crack! I smacked him again.

He stayed quiet this time and breathed the way I told him. I moved directly behind him and brought the cane up gently against his balls. He tensed again and held his breath. I tapped his balls three times. The fourth time I smacked him hard, inside his left thigh, just missing his balls. He lurched and squealed.

I moved back in front of him and wrapped my hand around his balls. I said quietly, "You said you trust me. That's all I want from you right now is your trust."

Bodhi's voice cracked as he said, "Okay goddess Laura. I trust you."

I moved back behind him. He had several pink stripes on his ass and one inside his left thigh. I tapped his balls three times again and applied a hard stroke high inside his right thigh. He jumped again but stayed quiet and breathed.

I said, "Very good slave. You have done well. I want you to remember something. This caning has been for my amusement. If you ever give me reason to punish you, it will be much worse. Do you understand?"

Bodhi nodded and said, "I understand."

I reached up pressed my thong to his nose and said, "Also for punishment canings I won't give you my underwear to help take your mind off the pain." Then I pulled my thong off his head.

I walked to the wall and pressed the down button. The winch hummed back to life and I dropped my thong on my shoes.. When Bodhi's feet were flat on the floor I stopped. His arms were still stretched high over his head.

I walked over and placed the cane in the discard bin. Then I went to the cabinet to get a strap on dildo. I chose a flesh colored, realistic dildo with a black leather harness. Bodhi's eyes were still covered so he didn't know what I had. I moved in front of him and held the base of the dildo just above his chastity cage and wrapped the belt around his waist. I moved behind him and buckled the waist belt. Then I reached between his legs and pulled the two lower straps back, one on each side of his balls. I pulled the straps up and buckled them to the back of the belt.

Finally I stood up and unbuckled the straps on the back of his hood. When they were all loose I moved back in front of him. I said, "Close your eyes."

I stood very close to him and reached up and pulled off the hood. He kept his eyes closed. I tossed the hood off to the side and said, "Open your eyes,"

He looked into my eyes. Then he looked at the key hanging between my breasts. He smiled and his gaze continued down to his new, unlocked cock. I said, "It's time for my fun."

I went back to the wall and lowered the bar one last time. I returned to Bodhi and unclipped his wrists and ankles. I said, "Go lay on the bondage bench on your back."

As he complied I picked up the lower bar and returned to the winch control. I hung the lower bar on the wall and raised the upper bar back to the ceiling. When I got to the bondage bench he was on his back with his new, artificial cock lying on his stomach.

I pulled chains up from the far corners of the bench and snapped them to his ankle restraints. Then I moved to his side and attached his left wrist to the bench just below his waist. I walked all the way around the bench and fastened his right wrist the same way.

Once he was secure I climbed on the bench and straddled his thighs, facing him. My bare pussy was just inches from his chastity cage. I reached down and gently grasped his cage. There was visible precum dripping from where the head of his penis was pinned into the end of the tube.

I pulled his cage left and right and looked at it very closely. I looked at him and he was watching my hand on his tormented cock. I said, "I love this chastity cage. It's very impressive."

Bodhi said, "Thank you goddess."

I looked back down and pushed cage up so I could see the underside. The entire cage was polished to a mirror like finish. I could see my distorted reflection in the tube portion. I said, "Is this cage from Mistress X?"

Bodhi said, "She was technically the purchaser. The cage is from a company in Poland called Rigid Chastity."

I looked at him and nodded. I said, "Alexis bought it so you would not be able to get a key."

Bodhi nodded and said, "That's right goddess."

I reached up and grasped the key hanging from my necklace. I smiled and said, "I seem to be in control of something very... important to you."

Bodhi smiled weakly and said, "Yes goddess."

I released the key and put my palms on Bodhi's stomach and gently slid my fingertips up to his nipples. As I slid my fingers the key bounced off his cage and then came to rest on his new silicone cock.

I toyed with his nipples as I enjoyed my position of power. I looked into his eyes and said, "Do you know why I've given you an artificial cock?"

Bodhi shook his head and said, "No goddess."

I gave him an evil smirk and said, "Let me show you."

I lifted myself and slid up until I was above the dildo. It was still flat on his stomach. As I lowered myself I reached down and spread my pussy lips. I settled against the underside of the dildo. It was trapped between his stomach and my pussy. I put my palms flat on the bondage bench, one on each side of his head. I leaned forward so my face was close to his. That allowed me to rub my clit on the dildo.

I began slowly gyrating my hips. I said, "Mmm... that feels so good. Do you understand now? There's no need to unlock you."

Bodhi said nothing but he looked in my eyes as I rubbed my wet pussy on the dildo. After another minute I sat up and raised myself on my knees. I reached down and lifted the dildo toward my pussy. I put the tip against my pussy lips and slowly impaled myself. I took in a couple inches and raised back up. As I started lowering again I looked at Bodhi. He was mesmerized by the sight of the dildo entering my pussy. By the third try I was fully impaled and sitting on his hips.

I smiled and said, "That feels nice."

I stayed upright and swayed my hips slowly forward and back. I said, "Don't you wish I was riding your cock?"

Bodhi's voice cracked as he said, "Yes goddess."

I leaned down and put my hands back beside his head and looked into his eyes. I smiled and said, "I told You I was going to give you a choice regarding your orgasm. It's time for you to decide. Are you ready?"

Bodhi nodded and said, "I'm ready."

I said, "You may choose either the key or my lips."

Bodhi's face revealed his confusion. He said, "What do you mean?"

I sat up straight and closed my eyes for a moment as I enjoyed the dildo deep in my pussy. Then I opened my eyes. I grasped the key with my right hand and held it out. I said, "You may either end your session with this key..." I used my left hand to point at my mouth and said, "Or you may end this session kissing me."

Bodhi understood. He smiled and said, "I choose your lips."

I released the key and put my hands back beside his head. I leaned down and hovered my face inches over his. I whispered, "How long have you wanted to kiss me?"

He whispered back, "Since the first time you put your collar around my neck."

I paused and smiled for a moment, then said, "Kiss me slave."

I lowered my mouth to his and gently kissed him. I moved slightly away and he lifted his head and kissed me again. I dropped my elbows to his chest and moved my palms to his cheeks. I kissed him again and I felt his tongue dancing on my lips. I began moving my hips and pumping the dildo in and out of my pussy. Soon Bodhi was kissing me with passion I had never felt. This man had been denied orgasm for weeks and now he had just agreed to be denied longer just to kiss me.