Laura Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since I had made love to a man. Of course I was not actually having sex with Bodhi but I was as close as I could be. I was more aroused than I had ever been. I sped up my hips and Bodhi began mirroring my motion with his hips. I felt my orgasm building and I thrust my tongue into Bodhi's mouth. After another minute my orgasm gripped me. I turned my face sideways and forced the dildo as deep as I could. I squealed, "Oh fuck!" I gyrated my hips slightly as waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

When my orgasm subsided I sat up. I was covered in sweat and looked down. My tiny bra had slipped off my breasts. I giggled for a moment and said, "Oops. Wardrobe fail."

Bodhi smiled and I reached down and pulled off my bra and dropped it on the floor. I looked in his eyes and said, "I was hoping you would choose the lips."

He smiled and said, "It was an easy choice."

I smiled and said, "I think I just broke a Red Room Studio policy. We're not supposed to kiss our clients."

Bodhi smiled back and said, "Your secret is safe with me goddess Laura." He was just smiling at me.

I said, "What?"

He shook his head and said, "Nothing... you are just so beautiful."

I said, "Thank you."

I lifted myself off the dildo and climbed off the bondage bench. I unclipped Bodhi's wrist restraints from the bench. I walked over to the discard bin and said, "Come over here."

I helped Bodhi remove the strap-on dido and I placed it in the discard bin. Then I said, "You may leave the restraints on the floor next to this bin."

As Bodhi removed the leather cuffs I found the box of baby wipes. I pulled one out and cleaned my pussy. When we were done we walked together to the changing room door. I stopped at the door and faced Bodhi. He looked at me as I reached up and grasped his collar just like on my front porch. I started unbuckling it but then I stopped and looked into his eyes. I said, "That was the best session I ever had. Did you enjoy it?"

Rather than answer Bodhi moved forward and placed his lips very close to mine. I smiled and used his collar to pull our lips together. We kissed for several minutes and I said, "It's time to go." I unbuckled and removed his collar.

Bodhi smiled and said, "I'll see you Monday Miss Stanton."

I smiled and said, "I think you can start calling me Laura. What do you think Bodhi?"

He smiled and said, "Yes Laura, I'll see you Monday."

Before I left I stopped in the office. I said, "Here's the key to Beez's cage."

Pixie took it and said, "So how was the session?"

I smiled and said, "I never kiss and tell,"

Pixie nodded said, "I got you. So it must have been a good session."

I said, "The best ever. Goodnight Pix."

She said, "Goodnight."

When I got home I checked my front porch. There was a package from Mature Metal. It was Jared's chastity cage. I went in and opened the package at my kitchen table. I laid out the pieces. Jailbird chastity cages are simple. There was the base ring, cage, and lock with two keys. There was also a punishment pin.

I put everything but the keys back in the box and took it down to my playroom. I went back up to my kitchen and grabbed the two keys. I went to my bedroom closet where I kept my biometric safe. It was about the size of a large book and meant to safely store a handgun. I used it to keep Benjamin's chastity key safe. Now I was going to add Jared's. I put my four fingertips on the four readers. It beeped and popped open. I dropped in Jared's keys and shut it.

Saturday morning I woke up to a text from Grace, "Where do you want to do lunch today?"

I replied, "How about Sam's Sandwich Shop by the mall. Around noon."

She texted back, "See you there."

Benjamin was coming over to clean at ten. It was already after nine. I decided to skip breakfast and go for a quick run. When Benjamin arrived I had just returned from my run and I was stretching on my porch.

I opened my door as Benjamin got to my porch and we walked in together. He stripped to his underwear and put his clothes in the footlocker. I stripped too and dropped my sweaty clothes on the floor. I said, "Make sure you wash these with the rest of my clothes."

He said, "Yes goddess."

He pulled his collar out and locked it on his neck before he closed and locked the footlocker. I was stark naked in the kitchen getting a glass of water when Benjamin walked past me with the dirty clothes basket. I said, "I'm about to get in the shower. Wait until I'm done before you start the clothes washer."

He said, "Of course goddess Laura."

I started to walk away but I stopped and turned back. I said, "Slave, let me see your chastity cage."

I crouched down as Benjamin pulled his underwear down. His pubic hair was overgrown. I said, "How long has it been since your last orgasm?"

Benjamin said, "Yesterday was nine weeks. My last orgasm was when you made Jared, um."

I giggled and said, "That's right. It was a Friday night. I made Jared suck you off."

I said, "Wow and you haven't complained once... You know what? I forgot to give your chastity key to Grace. She was going to decide if you earned an orgasm when you cleaned her house."

I went back into my room and got one of Benjamin's chastity keys. I laid it out with the clothes I was going to put on after my shower.

When I left to meet Grace, Benjamin had just started cleaning my bathroom. I said, "Slave, I'm going to lunch with Grace. I shouldn't be too long."

Ben said, "Yes goddess Laura."

I beat Grace to the sandwich shop. I ordered my lunch and sat down. Before my sandwich was ready Grace arrived. Soon we were chatting while we ate.

I said, "Benjamin is cleaning my house right now. You know I just realized today that I forgot to give you his key before he cleaned your house."

Grace nodded and said, "I know, he did such a good job for me that night. I wanted to reward him but I couldn't."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out Benjamin's chastity key. I said, "That's why I brought this. I have two. I figure you can hold one."

Grace smiled and said, "Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

I said, "Really?"

She smiled and said, "Yeah. That day went really well. Benjamin did a great job cleaning my house and then he totally doted on me. I had him bathe me and then he gave me the best massage I've ever had."

I said, "I know he's very good."

She continued, "He actually spent the night with me... in my bed."

I smiled at her and said, "How fun. So did you have him, you know, do that special thing you wanted?"

Grace said, "Oh my god yes. It was incredible."

I said, "Good. I'm glad you enjoyed his services."

Grace was quiet for a moment and I said, "Is something wrong?"

She shook her head and said, "No, no... well."

I said, "It's okay Grace, what is it?"

Grace said, "I like Benjamin. I mean, I really like him."

I said, "That's great."

She shook her head and said, "I guess what I'm saying is that I want him. I want him to become mine."

I was surprised. I said, "Well it's not like I own him."

Grace looked in my eyes and said, "You don't get it do you? You do own him."

I was obviously confused and I didn't know what to say.

Grace continued, "Benjamin worships you. He's totally in love with you."

I sat back and said, "In love with me? Well I don't... I don't love him."

Grace said, "Exactly."

I nodded and said, "I think I get it. I'll tell you what. Let's leave this conversation here for now. Later today I'm going to be gaining a new chastity slave. Maybe he will be a replacement instead of an addition."

Grace nodded and said, "Yes. That might be best."

I thought for a minute and said, "Do me a favor. Don't use Benjamin's key yet. I want him to be desperate for release when... I give him to you."

Grace smiled and said, "Okay. I'll try to wait."

After lunch I was sitting in my car. It was 1:10PM. I called Jared. The phone rang once and he answered it, "Hello goddess Laura."

I said, "Are you ready?"

He said, "Yes goddess."

I said, "Are you completely shaved."

He said, "Yes goddess I am. I took care of that at eight o'clock this morning."

I said, "Be at my door at 1:30."

Jared replied, "Yes goddess, I'll be there."

I got home at 1:20. I went to my room and stripped. I had worn maroon bra and panties that day. I changed to black nylon bra and panties. I knew Jared obsessed over me in black silk underwear. He wouldn't know they weren't silk.

I was looking out the front window when he pulled into my driveway. He knocked on my front door at 1:30. I opened the door and stepped aside. He looked at my black bra and panties and said, "Wow. You look great." He came in and closed the door. I said, "No shock collar today."

I stood quietly with my arms folded as he put his clothes in the foot locker. When he was naked I closed and locked it. I said, "Let's go."

He followed me to my playroom. Once inside I closed the door behind us and I pointed at the genitorture chair. He sat down and I unceremoniously strapped him in. I picked up the cardboard box and put it on the floor near him. Then I moved a stool between his legs. I took out the base ring and tried to squeeze it around his genitals. It wasn't working because he was fully erect.

I said, "Bitch boy. How long has it been since your last orgasm?"

He said, "It's been two weeks goddess. I haven't had an orgasm since you measured me."

I frowned at him and said, "You've been waiting for your fitting huh? Waiting for your last orgasm before I lock you?"

Jared nodded and said, "Yes goddess."

I said, "Well, I changed my mind about that last orgasm."

I started slapping his balls with my hand. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Jared wailed in pain but his restraints held him tight. In seconds his penis was soft. I worked fast. I squeezed the base ring over his cock and balls. Then I slipped the cage over his flaccid penis and pushed it onto the post. I slipped the lock through the hole and snapped it shut.

I smiled at him and said, "There. Now this cock is officially mine. What do you think of that?"

Jared said, "But I thought... uh... I've haven't cum for two weeks. I thought you would let me..."

I cut him off, "I changed my mind. You are locked now. Oh, by the way, you need to pay me a monthly fee to hold your key.."

Jared was dumbstruck. He said, "I don't, I can't. How much money do I have to pay?"

I said, "Benjamin pays me $300 a month."

Jared was shocked and said, "I can't afford that."

I started removing his restraints and I said, "Well you are going to have to work it off as my maid. Don't forget, you owe Miss Grace a lot of money too."

I finished freeing him and said, "Okay bitch boy. It's time for you to go." Jared followed me upstairs.

Jared was quiet as I watched him take his clothes out of the footlocker. He stopped for a minute to look at his new chastity cage. I said, "Get dressed. You can spend all night looking at it if you want."

That night I met Jade at The Labyrinth for drinks. I told her all about Bodhi and my session with him. She told me about her interrogation session. It was with a forty year old mother of three.

Later I was lying in bed in the dark. I slid my hand down into my panties. I began toying with my clit as I thought about Bodhi. Where would we be in the future? Then my thoughts drifted to Jared. He was probably lying in bed running his fingers over his new cage. He couldn't masturbate even if he tried. God it was fun being a goddess.

Sunday afternoon I went to the mall. I was in the Bath and Body store picking up some new bath soaps. That made me think of Benjamin bathing and massaging me. Since I was now truly in control of Jared's orgasms it was time to start training him.

My phone chimed with a text from Alexis, "Are you able to stop by the studio today?"

I texted back, "I'm in the mall right now. I can be there in ten minutes."

She replied, "See you then."

After leaving the Bath and Body store I walked down to the Red Room Studio mall entrance. I went into the office and Alexis was sitting on the leather couch. I said, "Hi Alexis. What's up?"

She motioned to the couch and said, "Have a seat."

I sat down next to her and she said, "Beez stopped by today."

I said, "Oh? Did he have a session?"

Alexis shook her head and said, "No he was here for a special visit. He decided to buy out his chastity contract."

I was sad to hear that and said, "Wow. I didn't see that coming. I guess he really wanted to be able to masturbate."

Alexis said, "That's not the case at all."

I said, "How do you know?"

She held out her hand and said, "Because he didn't take these. He asked me to give them to you." I looked and saw two keys in the palm of her hand.

I said, "Backup key?"

Alexis nodded and said, "Rigid Chastity cages come with two keys. They are impossible to get off without destroying the cage. If the key is lost you need a locksmith. These are the only two keys to Bodhi's chastity cage and they're yours now."

I smiled and said, "I didn't realize clients could just pay to get out of chastity."

I picked up the keys. As I looked at them, Alexis said, "Well it is a paid service after all. I charge $300 per month to hold a client's key. Getting out early is very financially painful. For time remaining on a contract I charge double the monthly fee plus a $1000 penalty to get out early."

I said, "Wow. So what did Bodhi have to pay?"

Alexis said, "He had three months remaining on his contract so it cost him $2800 to put those keys in your hands."

I smiled again and said, "I guess it's safe to say he likes me."

Alexis chuckled and said, "Gee do you think?"

I stood up and put the keys in my pocket. I said, "My relationship with Bodhi just took a big step forward."

Alexis nodded and said, "Yes it did."

I said, "Work tomorrow will be very interesting."

Alexis said, "I'm sure it will. Oh and you should put those keys in a very safe place. I keep all my backup keys in the office safe."

I nodded and said, "I will. I have a biometric safe at home. Thanks Alexis."

She said, "I should thank you. I'm benefiting from Bodhi cutting his contract short."

I smiled and said, "It's a win-win."

She said, "Yep."

As I walked out I said, "See you soon."