Laura the Living Sex Doll

Story Info
Sexy Laura regrets inviting a sex-starved colleague to stay.
3.4k words
3.66
24.5k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was a very sexy American woman in her mid-20s who I had been flirting with for a few weeks. We had been doing the same part-time evening course and from the first day I saw her come into the lecture room I wanted her. I wasn't interested in the course, I only joined to hunt for hot women. I soon seized the opportunity to invite Laura for a coffee, which was soon followed by lunch and finally an evening drink in a nearby pub. That evening I had taken the train and Laura had offered to drive me home afterwards. The night had gone very well and Laura had broken her promise to stop after drinking just a half glass of white wine. It was by now too late for me to catch the train home. Laura was far too drunk to drive me home so she suggested I stay in her flat. I had stolen a drunken kiss but she pushed me away. She shared a flat with a girlfriend (the landlady) and her boyfriend, so there was only one bedroom where I could stay. The first thing that I noticed when I walked into Laura's bedroom was her large double bed.

Laura was 5ft 11 inches tall with long dark brown hair and very long legs that started from her sensual full thighs and ended in high heels. She had big breasts, a slim waist and the type of ass you wanted to squeeze. She looked very attractive that night in a tight black top, a dark purple miniskirt and black silk stockings and suspenders. Needless to say she had got a lot of male attention and lustful stares when we were out together. The idea of sleeping in the same bed with her was exciting and I already felt myself becoming aroused.

Laura said: "I hope you don't mind, Simon, but I'm very tired and I have to get up early to work tomorrow." She did part-time work as a graphic designer and sometimes also did some photographic modelling.

"That's fine," I replied. "I want to get to bed straight away too." She missed the double entendre, not having been brought up on Carry On movies in England like myself.

She started to undress. I thought Laura would probably keep on her bra and panties, maybe put on a night dress. But, to my surprise, after turning out the light, Laura stripped completely out of her miniskirt, her underwear, her suspender belt, stockings and heels. It was quite a show for me. She was completely naked when she slipped under the duvet with those beautiful big breasts and lovely long legs. Her pretty face and long hair hit the pillow and almost immediately she closed her eyes. It was the first time I had seen her naked. It made my heart skip a beat to get a short, tantalising glimpse of Laura's marvellous hot, tanned body.

I kept on my tee-shirt and boxer shorts and slipped into bed beside her, quickly and eagerly. Laura said nothing more, not even "good night", and I wondered if she expected me to seduce her. She seemed to be waiting for something. Gingerly, very carefully, not wanting to upset her, because I had grown to like her very much, I let one of my hands stray towards her left breast, the one nearest to me as I lay next to her on the bed. I brushed against her big boob and let my fingers touch her nipple. No reaction. Laura's body was deadly still and she did not make a sound. It was eerie. Like she was frozen.

I looked at her face and her eyes remained shut and she did not even seem to be breathing. Her body was so still it was a bit like lying next to a corpse or a vampiress in a horror movie. I felt my cock slowly beginning to rise in my boxer shorts. I was extremely turned on, lying so close beside the naked body of a woman I had lusted after, a woman I wanted and who was now within my reach. So my hand started exploring the side of her body, moving down her hips and waist, fondling the top of her sexy left thigh, touching her inner thigh and even stroking the pubic hair patch between her legs. My hand moved down to her knee and then moved up her body again until I was stroking her lovely long dark hair and touching her ear.

"Laura," I whispered. "I want you. I really, really want you."

I looked at Laura's face in the darkness and it was still frozen so I stroked her cheek and touched her lips. I put a finger inside my boxers to get some pre-cum on it before inserting it between her lips, into her mouth. There was a small movement of her eyelashes and I stopped for a second. Then I moved my face closer to hers and licked her ear. I then licked her left cheek and the left side of her neck. My cock was rock hard by now and it had popped out of the hole in my boxer shorts and I was rubbing it against the side of Laura's lovely left thigh. I moved my body up close to her, slowly, and very gently, and very carefully, I brought my lips firmly down on Laura's closed lips, giving her a gentle kiss. She did not kiss back. She did not make a sound. I was not sure if she was awake or pretending to be asleep or really asleep. I half expected her to cry out, to tell me to stop, to groan or moan. But she did nothing, she said nothing. Everything felt eerie, like it was happening in a dream.

"Oh, Laura, you are so sexy. I love your long hair, your big tits and your lovely long legs. I want to fuck you," I said.

I should have stopped when I did not get a reaction from her but I wanted her so much. I wondered if I would ever have a better opportunity to have her. To fuck her. To take her. So my hands kept busy exploring her sexy naked body, squeezing and fondling her breasts, getting slightly rougher with her as I gained in confidence. I slapped her arse and put two fingers in her asshole. Still she did not move or object or try to fight back. It was as if she were frozen and at my mercy. And I had no mercy. I wanted Laura's body. She had no choice in the matter. What did she expect, inviting me into her bedroom and then climbing in naked? She was asking for it. The long hard cock which was rubbing against her thigh made it obvious what I was expecting and a little precum came out on one of her thighs.

"I'm going to rape you now, Laura," I whispered.

Then I carefully, gently but firmly, spread her long legs and started working on that triangle of pubic hair and that pussy, making a small hole in it with my long probing fingers. I moved my body across hers so that my left knee had forced itself between her left and right thighs, separating them more from each other on the mattress. Then I let my body rest on her shapely left leg, which was very still. I felt like I was resting on a log, my groin, my cock rubbing against a sleeping log called Laura. I placed my right leg between her legs to join my left so that the head of my long hard shaft was now gently rubbing against Laura's pussy. I held her firmly by the hips. I wanted her, I wanted to fuck her very badly.

"I want to fuck you, Laura, I want to rape you," I kept repeating this in her ear.

My cock moved up inside the small wet hole and I started thrusting, gently at first then harder, a little bit harder, harder still. At last I had forced at least four inches of my hard cock inside of Laura's wet pussy. My mouth was tasting and exploring her big breasts, kissing and biting her erect nipples (yes, they had become erect even though her body was very still). Laura still did not say a word, all I saw was the odd flicker from her eyelids, and every now and then her lips parted for a very short time, like she was gasping, before closing again. I had one hand cupped round her ass and was stroking one of her long thighs when I felt myself beginning to cum. I did not want to cum yet because I wanted to bury my seven inch cock deep inside her.

So I thrust really hard before I climaxed but I was so turned on by her body, and by the whole experience of fucking this living sex doll that I could not hold the climax any longer, could not control my rampant lust as a river of my hot sperm shot deep inside Laura's hot cunt. I filled her body with my lust and emptied my balls into her. I felt no pity for her, she had turned me on so much and she needed to be fucked to teach her a lesson. I pushed my cock up her as much as I could as I shot into her, wanting as much of it as possible to go inside her and maybe make her pregnant. Yes, I wanted to make the hot bitch pregnant now.

When I had finished, I gently rolled off her body and let my right hand cup and squeeze her left breast. Then I squeezed her right breast and nuzzled against her cleavage. Then I raised myself onto my elbows and looked down at her pretty sleeping face, her grey eyes closed tightly. If she was sleeping, of course. For how could she have slept through all of that? I kissed her firmly on the lips.

I said: "Thanks for letting me fuck you, Laura. I really enjoyed that. Hope you did too."

For a moment I thought about shaking her or slapping her to check if she was awake. But I did not want to break the sexy spell. I kissed her face again and stroked her long hair. I couldn't leave her body alone, it was like sleeping with a sex doll. Rolling on top of Laura, I kissed her on the lips, the cheeks, the nose, the ears, licked her neck and squeezed her firm tits, fondled her long thighs.

"I want to fuck you again, Laura, you sexy American whore. I want to rape you, rape you all night long," I said.

I forced Laura onto her stomach, still lying on the bed with her eyes closed. I let her feel that my cock was erect again and rubbing against the backs of her thighs. I spat on my fingers and stuck them in her ass. I wanted her to squeal but she didn't.

"I want to fuck your ass," I said, slipping my cock inside her hole. She was very tight and at last she moaned and tried to resist. At last I had got this sex doll to utter a sound! I quickly reached to the floor beside the bed and picked up Laura's stockings. I used them to tie her hands behind her back. She was struggling harder now, trying to use her athletic, strong legs to escape. But my cock was deep inside her bottom and I was fucking her hard, thrusting harder and harder, deeper and deeper into Laura's ass. I held her down with the weight of my body.

"Yeah, take it deep, honey, take it real deep, you know you want it, you know you want it. You've wanted me to do this for weeks, Laura, sweet, sexy Laura," I said.

As I got more and more turned on by Laura's body I could feel her body tense, I could feel how aroused she was by sticking my fingers in her pussy. Yes, she was about to come.

"Come, Laura, come as I fuck your ass. Come my tall, leggy fucking living sex doll, come you hot slut," I said.

Then I had a huge orgasm with seven inches of my cock sticking deep in her ass and jets of sperm shooting inside her.

"Oh fuck you, sexy Laura, fuck you," I moaned, satisfied.

Then I pulled out of her ass, slapped her face and stared into her open grey eyes, spread her legs and kissed and licked her pussy, enjoying the taste of her. Grabbing hold of her slim waist, I kissed her on the lips once more. My cock was already getting hard again so I slid it inside her wet pussy.

"I am going to rape you again, Laura," I said, and thrust harder and harder, deeper and deeper inside my sweet slut. "Oh, Laura, oh foxy Laura, I wanna come in you," I shouted.

At last Laura found her voice. She said: "No, no, please don't please don't, Simon, I don't want your baby." Then she pleaded: "If you have to fuck me again, at least use a condom."

I looked at her and kissed her again on her lips, letting my tongue slip inside. She struggled, her hands still tied, and tried to knee me in the groin, as I withdrew my cock from inside her.

"Do you have any condoms, you slut? Try to knee me again and I'll punch you hard." I said.

"Yes, please, I'm sorry for that. I'll do what you want. Don't hurt me. I have a condom," she replied.

"Will you let me fuck you hard and will you kiss me on the lips with lots of tongue if I use your condom?" I said.

She nodded her assent and told me where the box of condoms was. I sprang out of bed and slowly slipped one of Laura's condoms on my huge swelling member. I made her kiss and lick it and then I told her to kiss me on the lips like I was a boyfriend, which she did, letting her tongue go inside my mouth. I enjoyed kissing Laura like this for a good five minutes and asked if I could take photos of her too. She agreed and I took pictures with my phone of her naked, bound body, sucking my cock. Then I thrust my cock back inside her pussy, wearing the condom. I fucked her, harder and harder, really stretching that aroused pussy of hers.

"Beg me to fuck you," I ordered.

"Please fuck me, you bastard rapist scumbag, Simon," she said.

"You want it, don't you, bitch?" I asked.

She nodded. Then I pulled my cock out of her. She looked at me, not understanding for a moment until she felt my now bareback cock force its way back into her cunt. I had quickly slipped the condom off and thrown it on the bed.

"Now I am going to come in you, you slut," I shouted at her.

Laura tried to fight, tried to struggle, but her hands were still tied and all she did was turn me on more. She was at my mercy and I had none. Unable to control my lust any longer, I exploded all my cum deep inside her, shooting it up her wet pussy. When I had finished dropping my full load in her, I rolled off her sweat-covered tanned body and kissed her on the lips one last time. I almost fell asleep with my arms wrapped tightly round her body, gazing at her tearful cheeks and her mascara running. I felt exhausted but seeing that tearful pretty face aroused me yet again.

I roughly thrust my big cock in between her breasts and squeezed them together so that my shaft rubbed against them until it was nice and hard. Then I rubbed the head of my cock under her chin, on her neck, against her nose, forehead and cheeks. Finally I plunged my full cock into her open mouth and ordered her to suck me, which she did. I was so turned on by her sexy red lips and the sensation of her throat and tongue that I nearly came again. So I pulled out of her, controlled myself with a mental trick I had learnt, slapped her face a bit more and squeezed her marvellous breasts. Then I put my head down between her legs and started kissing and licking her cunt. I spent about ten minutes eating her pussy, enjoying the taste and smell of Laura. My hard cock was under control again, I did not want to come on her too soon.

"Say you love me, Laura. Say it!" I ordered.

"I love you, Simon. Please fuck me, " Laura pleaded.

Then I pulled her long legs apart and stuck my big cock inside her. I started to thrust, slowly at first until I got inside, and then harder and harder, faster and faster. My cock was getting bigger and wanted to explode but I controlled it and used my hands on those big breasts, squeezing them as I thrust inside her. I had seven inches of cock buried in her pussy now. I wanted her to feel like her body had been totally used by me, like a real slut. I was pumping her harder and harder, watching her sweet ass bouncing up and down on the bed. Finally the bed collapsed and the mattress went down with a great thud. I was fucking Laura so hard I broke the bed. I lay on top of her and pulled my big cock out of her, rubbing it against her face. I could see Laura was about to come and so stuck my fingers in her pussy as she came, moaning, over my fingers. Then I thrust my big hard cock inside her one last time and gave the biggest push inside that I had done so far so that there were seven inches of hard cock inside her pussy and my balls rubbing against her. Then I came, exploding deep inside her hot cunt, shooting an ocean of hot sperm, of lovely male cum juice, deep inside Laura, filling her up with my lust.

I heard a knock at the door. The landlady. "Everything okay in there, Laura?" she said.

"All fine," I said. I had my hand placed over Laura's mouth to stop her speaking.

Laura's friend hesitated a moment outside the door. Then I heard her sigh and head back to her own bedroom. She was quite a sexy woman too. For one moment I had an evil thought. Her boyfriend was not here tonight. Perhaps I could....No, I thought, Laura had worn me out for sex tonight. I stuffed Laura's knickers in her mouth, wrapped my arms and legs around her body to restrain her and then we both slept as best we could that night.

Laura had to get up for work before me, so she has already dressed and left when I finally awoke in her empty double bed, the sheets covered in stains and damp spots. Laura had obviously freed her hands and escaped my tight embrace. I got up, searched in her chest of drawers for a pair of knickers and a bra that I wanted to take away as souvenirs of this day and left her bedroom. As I walked slowly downstairs I saw a sexy redhead in a night dress open the door of her own bedroom. The landlady. She looked at me in surprise and alarm, reading the determined new lust in my eyes as I pushed her back into her bedroom and closed her door behind me...

Laura never mentioned what happened when we saw each other again on the course. We never did sleep together again or have sex. All I know is that I enjoyed fucking Laura that night and was glad I did it and would do it again given the chance. And yes, I fucked her landlady Natalie the next morning. I still see Natalie from time to time, when her boyfriend is away, but Laura no longer lives there. Natalie kicked her out because of the broken bed. And because I told her to.

THE END