Special Privilege

Story Info
Andrew uses his special privilege for some fun on the bus.
6.6k words
4.07
76.2k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew White is prophesised to save the world one day. To ensure he will fulfil his duties when the day comes, he is given special privileges: he may do as he please, whenever, wherever, to whomever he pleases, and everyone must oblige him at all times. It soon becomes apparent how he chooses to exercise this privilege.

******************************************

Yalana Doreen grabbed her bag and ran out the front door before her mother would have time to yell at her to change her clothes. Even though she was 19, her conservative mother still tried to control her. To be fair, she was wearing a loose white top that let everyone glare at her while bra at the slightest gust of wind. And yes, her short shorts weren't even long enough to effectively cover her panties. But when you've got it, why not flaunt it. And Yalana had it in spades. At 5 foot 3 she stood at the perfect height where she had to stand on her toes to kiss a boy (at least a tall boy, which were the only ones she would kiss, anyway.) Her ass was a round-plumb shape that drove all the guys wild, and her tits were big enough that they kept accidentally brushing against people in the school hallways. Well. Not always accidentally. Yes, Yalana was one of the biggest flirts in school. But she was telling the truth when she told her over inquisitive mom that she was still saving herself for marriage.

The bus was waiting for her as she ran down the side-walk, and the bus driver gave her a sideways look as she boarded. She made her way down the aisle of the crowded bus, looking for a free seat. These was only one left, on the front row of the elevated back half. And Yalana shuddered at who was in the next one. It was Rihanna, the school gossip. Rihanna had spread rumours about Yalana sleeping with Josh from the grade above, just because she was jealous about Yalana getting more attention than her. But it was a long bus drive, and Yalana was in a shitty mood, so she wasn't going to remain standing. She bit her lips, and sat down next to her worst enemy without even a glance.

The bus drove on, and Yalana got lost in her thoughts and the music from her air buds, and she paid no attention when the bus pulled over to let on a pale, 20ish boy with gelled back hair. It was only when the bus hit the curb as it sped out of the bus stop that Yalana looked up. And saw Andrew White. The prophesied saviour of the planet. To ensure he would fulfil his duty when the time came, he had been given carte blanche to do as he pleased, in any regard, and involving anyone whomever. Rumours had already began spreading about how he preferred to use his special privilege. And now he was on her bus. Walking towards her.

She wasn't the only one who noticed, and a tense hush had fallen over the bus. Andrew walked with an unhurried, patient gaze, like someone browsing the expensive isle at a clothing shop with the knowledge they can afford whatever they fancy. About half the seats were occupied by female students, and Andrew looked to them all in turn as he walked past, with a polite smile. As if there was nothing to worry about.

Andrew was lean, his blonde hair making him stick out, and tall. His body looked good, but his face had a certain snake-like feature that made him instantly unlikeable.

Yalana watched Andrew as he walked up the bus. This was probably a mistake, because once he locked his on hers, his gait hastened ever to slightly. He had found his mark, and Yalana realised it at once. So did Rihanna, who tried to shift further into the window to get away. Yalana looked away, but it was far too late. It surely didn't help that she looked the whoriest out of all the girls on the bus. For fucks sake, she was practically begging for it. She was also in plain view in her seat, sitting elevated above the front half of the bus, with only a glass railing hiding her undressed legs.

"All the seats are taken." Yalana was too scared to look up, but with her head down she saw his legs and shoes right next to her own. He was wearing a light grey suit and leather shoes. The pretension of this guy. He was also doused in a rather off-putting perfume. "You wouldn't mind if I shared yours, would you?"

He spoke pleasantly, with a casual, friendly voice. His words didn't have a hint of a command, but Yalana recognized them as such anyway. And she knew that to refuse Andrew White, in the slightest regard, was a federal crime punishable by jail. Or worse.

Yalana shifted aside, pushing herself as tight against Rihanna as she could. This could not be worse, she thought. Not only am I about to get humiliated in front of my whole school, but I have to do it touching skin with my worst enemy. Rihanna gave way, and together they cleared a marginal spot, about a third of a seat. That was enough for Andrew, who sat down in a fluid motion, his hip pushing hard against Yalana's.

"I'm Andrew," he said, his body turned so he could look Yalana in the eyes. Yalana realised that the possibility of avoiding or ignoring him had vanished, so she met his gaze.

"Yalana. Nice to meet you."

"Yalana," he repeated, letting the word linger on his lips as his eyes feasted on her body. His confidence destroyed any that Yalana might have had in the situation. He didn't have to hide his intentions, he had no fear of rejection anyway.

But his eyes moved on to Rihanna, giving Yalana a moment of relief. "And you are?"

"Rihanna," the arch gossip muttered.

"Like the singer," he said. "I hope to meet her one day." I'm sure you plan to just meet her, Yalana thought to herself.

For a while, Andrew kept to himself, looking absently at the passing landscape. Occasionally he would glance at Yalana with a pleasant smile, usually after a lurch of the bus threw them against each other. It was a bumpy road ahead.

A particularly deep pothole, nicknamed the Devils Pit by the students who rode the bus every day, pushed Andrew so hard into the two girls that an involuntary yelp of pain slipped between Yalana's lips. Andrew looked at her with concern. "Pardon me. You know, maybe we'd be more comfortable if you sat on my lap."

A chill ran down Yalana's spine, but she didn't show it. Instead she smiled and replied, "I'm quite comfortable, thanks."

"I assure you, I won't mind. Come on." He slapped his thigh in the way you would call a dog, and Yalana understood she was being given an order. She lifted her firm ass, the one that she would flaunt to all the boys but not let any of them touch, as Andrew slid in underneath her. She eased herself down onto his thighs. His expensive trousers felt silky against her naked skin. Oh, why hadn't she put on jeans like her mother always told her to.

Andrew was quite a bit taller than her, and sitting like this their heads were exactly levelled. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, his lips pushing aside a few loose strands of hair, "isn't this better?" The eerie sensation of his hollow voice so close to her ear made her not notice that he put a hand on her leg, but when she looked down she saw it there. Her skin curled, as he began stroking up and down. Looking aside, Yalana could see Rihanna was watching her, outwardly terrified, but with a well-hidden glee that Yalana knew was there.

Andrew's hand went higher, touching the tattered edge of Yalana's shorts. It tickled, and Yalana had to struggle not to twitch. But Andrew noticed, and his fingers began playing around the edge. Pushing the brim back. Sliding between her thighs. He was rubbing her, over her jeans. He didn't use any pressure, but she could feel the shape of his finger through the two layers of cloth between him and her vulva. She was breathing heavy. He was hardly breathing at all. The game, the lead up, was evidently just as important to him as what was inevitably coming next.

Yalana felt a cold, sticky hand on her belly, as Andrew slid his hand under her shirt. It was loose enough that he met no resistance until his hand clasped gently but firmly around her boob. He squeezed it, rubbed it, felt as it shaped to his hand. First now Yalana could feel something hard and prodding against her butt.

The other hand kept rubbing her vagina over her jeans, and to her horror, Yalana could feel her panties getting moist. But she noticed an even greater horror. Steven, one of her classmates sitting in front of her, had his phone up. He was filming her. And smiling. And rubbing his crotch.

"Smile." The oily, ostensibly charming voice penetrated her eardrums with another whisper. "You're gonna be a star."

"I don't want to be a star," Yalana whispered back before she could think. She felt his hand tighten around her boob. It almost hurt.

"You're telling me you dress like this and you don't want people to notice you? You want people to want you. You want them to want to do exactly this to you. And then you punish them by refusing, don't you? And what have they done to deserve it? Have they ever hurt you, before you decided to hurt them?" Andrew was twisting her boob now, as his other hand pushed forcefully against her vagina. He's getting himself angry. "But you can't refuse me, can you? So now you're going to get exactly what you ask for."

"Just get it over with, you creep," Yalana snapped, mustering the last bit of dignity she had left.

"Okay, but you asked for it."

And then everything moved quickly, quicker than Yalana could properly register. First she felt her shirt being ripped open, exposing her breasts pushed against her tight bra to everyone in the front rows. Then she was thrown to her feet as Andrew stood up, but just as soon as she was, she was bent over the glass railing, like a carpet or a bed-sheet hung to dry. Then she felt a cold breeze on her butt, and she knew she was no longer wearing her short shorts. Or her panties, as the chill reached her moist pussy. In her bent over position, she couldn't see any of her classmates as they all turned to look, most with their phones up, but she could hear the audible gasp from the women, and the jeering excitement from the guys. She even heard a "get 'er, dawg" being shouted from a high-pitched voice.

Then a thick, steel-hard cock slammed into her pussy, and she got pushed outwards with such force she was sure she would get thrown over the railing. But two strong hands on her hips pulled her back, and she felt the pelvis slap against her again. She could barely take it, her vagina was being stretched, almost pulled apart by the huge dick, and there was nothing she could do but scream out in pain and humiliation, as Andrew forced her against him again and again. She could feel every thrust, as the cock widened her entire vagina, before it contracted again as he pulled out. Every time his flesh slapped against hers, it was like getting slapped in the pussy, and a sensation somewhere between pain and pleasure filled her entire being.

Her legs kept hitting the glass pane of the railing, but most of her were just hanging freely over the edge, only held in place by Andrew's strong, manly hands that kept pulling her back to him. She worried he would drop her, and felt a sense of comfort in his tight grip. With her head hanging down, she could see nothing but the floor below -- and her own, frail legs. At least her hair was hiding her face and her tears from all the peering eyes and camera-phones.

Andrew kept ramming into her, the full length of his penis intruding all the way inside her with every push. By now the pain had subsided, and she could feel the sensation she hadn't let herself feel yet. The feeling of being filled by a man. Despite the humiliation, and the awkward position, it felt good, in a way. It felt right, like a missing piece had been returned to a puzzle. She knew she was dripping wet by now, as Andrew's cock slid effortlessly in and out. She could hear him starting to breathe heavily. So he was human after all.

His hand groped around her boob with force, like it needed to be there. With a single, sudden pull, he ripped her laced, very expensive bra right off, and in a show of sportsmanship, threw it out to the cheering crowds. Yalana couldn't see who received the valuable price, but she could hear the fighting that ensued over it.

She was now wearing only the ripped open shirt covering her back, as well as her shorts and panties still around her ankles. Andrew's hands again found her tits, and started pushing them with renewed vigour. As both his hands had left the firm anchor of her waist, her fear of being thrown head-first over the railing was renewed. And rather than slow down, Andrew threw himself against her with even more strength. But he held her up by her chest, and she felt certain in that, regardless of how little consideration he had for her safety, her tits were safe as long as they were in his hands. His fingers sought out her nipples, and he twisted them both between his index and his thumb as if he was cracking nuts. Yalana was surprised to feel no pain at all from it. In fact, it felt great, and she silently wished he would go harder. And he did.

Somebody from the front shouted "show us her tits". Please don't, Yalana begged inside herself. But it was hopeless, as she felt a hand grab a hold of her straightened, jet-black hair. The next thing she knew, she was pulled upright, arched backwards, with her tits pushed out, like she was trying to show them off. In the fluid move, Andrew didn't miss a single thrust, and her sizeable boobs were bouncing violently for the whole bus to see. As was her face, and the rest of her too. There was cheering and wooing, countless phones pointed at her, and Yalana could even see a few penises being stroked by their owners. Practically everyone had gathered in the front of the bus to get a better view, and even the driver kept turning around at periods to see.

Andrew pushed his lips into her cheek, smelling the sweat on her face. "You like this, don't you? You all do. You all pretend you don't, but you can't get enough. You need it. Even the lesbians. You all do." Yalana didn't respond. It did feel good. But she couldn't forget that this was happening on full display, was being recorded and saved for all eternity, and that she hadn't consented to any of it. As of this moment, her life was over, she said to herself, as Andrew forced her head sideways to force his lips against hers. It was an awkward kiss, as her neck wouldn't twist enough, and she kept bouncing from being violently fucked. But Andrew was getting his sick pleasure from controlling her, contorting her as he wished, using her as a mere plaything. He grabbed a hold of her nipple and pulled, and Yalana could feel her left knee twitching.

Suddenly it all stopped. The nipple twisting. The fucking. Her twitching knee. Even the sound of the bus driving across the rough terrain seemed to have vanished. Yalana wondered if it was all over. Was she finally free? She had lost her virginity, her clothes, her social standing and every shred of dignity she ever had, but was she at least going to get back the one thing she had left, the little pittance that was her own body. It almost sounded too good to be true.

And it was. Andrew spun her around, and she could see his cock was still fully erect. It was huge, much bigger than she had expected, and she couldn't believe that entire thing had been inside of her. She wondered what she would have to do to it next.

She didn't have to wait long.

Yalana had completely forgotten about Rihanna, who had been sitting next to them the whole time, unable to get out, having the front row seat, so to speak, of the whole act that had just transpired. And she looked at Yalana with pure hatred, as if it was all her fault, as if Yalana had personally orchestrated all of this just to humiliate her. If looks could kill, Yalana would have been dead already.

Andrew sat down in his seat, his breath heavy. At some point he must have taken his suit of, because he was just wearing a white shirt, soaked in sweat. He began to unbutton it, as he looked up at Yalana. And then down at his own proud member. Even the few porn videos Yalana had seen in her life was enough to know what he wanted next. But as she tried to bend down, she realised there was not enough space between the seat and the railing to get to a kneeling position. Andrew knew this, of course.

"You can sit in Rihanna's lap. She won't mind." Yalana retched at the idea, but it was nothing compared to the terror on Rihanna's face. Like she was the one being humiliated. Like she had just been stripped naked and fucked in front of the whole class. Yalana felt the anger rising. If this was going to humiliate Rihanna even a fraction of what Yalana had faced so far, she was glad to inflict it. She hoped Rihanna's stupid ugly face would be in every one of the videos that would circulate at her school, and at every other school in the country, no, the world, for all time to come. It was with a mind to drag Rihanna down with her as far as could be, that Yalana kicked her knickers off, sat her dripping wet pussy down on the cunt's expensive jeans, leaned over and put Andrew's huge cock inside her mouth.

She instantly realised by how much she had underestimated the size of it, or her own ability to take it. Her jaw was stretched open, but it was the length, more than the girth, that made her gag. She had intended to put it all in, assuming that was the way to do it, but stopped and jerked back when she could feel the tip touching her throat. It was a horrible feeling, her entire body twisted uncomfortably, and she was desperate to come up for air. But before her moist lips had cleared the stiff shaft, she felt that firm, forceful hand on the back of her head, and realised she was going to have to stay down here.

Andrew pushed her down again, with careful intension, and she could feel every vein and contort of the long shaft brushing against her lips. She could also taste it, and it had a strange, sweetly taste. She realised that it was her own pussy-juice she was tasting.

She wasn't forced too far down, but she still had a long length of penis rammed down her mouth. Andrew, his fingers wrapped tightly around Yalana's hair, pulled her back up, stopping just as she could feel the bulging head, before she went back down again. He worked her with a slow, precise rhythm. Yalana, from her awkward position on Rihanna's lap, wasn't able to make the bobbing movement on her own, so, once again, the snaky guy with the huge cock was using her as an inanimate plaything. She had no agency as he kept forcing her head up and down. It stung a little having the entire weight of her head held up by the root of her hair, but no worse than she could tolerate, and the strongest sensation was still the massive rod pushing her jaw apart. And she noticed the smell, too, somewhere between human sweat and a wet dog. It was sickly sweet, and she didn't like it at all.

Andrew knew what he was doing, and he was slowly increasing the pace. He must be loving this, Yalana thought. An unwilling, unwelcoming woman reduced to a literal fuck-toy. Well, she decided, that's all he's going to get. I'm not going to give him anything, what he wants he'll have to make happen himself.

But he seemed to have no problem with that mentality. He was pulling her vigorously now, up and down, up and down. Having a cock in your mouth wasn't like having one in your pussy, Yalana found herself thinking. It didn't belong here, it had no place here. This was far more humiliating, too. Andrew wasn't satisfied with what God had made for his pleasure. He was intent on having the rest too. Yalana was servicing him. That was the word for it. This wasn't sex, not for Yalana. It was an activity done on behalf of someone else, like a maid cleaning a candle-stake. With her mouth.

At least from this position she couldn't see the crowd watching her, but she still heard the occasional outburst. "Let me have a go," and "I'm next," and even a pathetic "can I touch her boob." Thank fuck Andrew ignored or dismissed them all. He had the right to order anyone to do anything. Surely he could force her to do to every one of her classmates what he was making her do to him.

12