Laura's Aunt Barb

Story Info
Laura decides to share her husband with an older relative.
9.8k words
4.51
28.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Tony is a nice man. We've been married for 26 years, and I still love him. Not as on-fire romantic as we once were. But we're fine, I guess. But I have my fantasies, and I'm sure Tony has his own. I've been wondering, lately, whether our fantasies align.

Tony's heavyset, charming, twinkly brown eyes, a full head of brown hair that he always thinks is too long, but his Mum and I think it's not long enough.

Tony's also rather a flirt, especially with older ladies, older than Tony, older than me. I've commented when I think these older women fancy him. He's always surprised and disbelieving, but I know he's flattered.

I'm Laura. I come from a large extended family, which was something new for Tony, who has few relatives.

One evening, watching TV, Tony muted the sound to talk.

"Everybody in this area introduces themselves to me as a 'cousin' or 'aunt' when we meet," said Tony. "They can't all be real relatives, can they?"

"They can," I smiled. "Second cousins, twice removed, or whatever. It's simpler to say just cousin or aunt."

"I can't get used to being related to so many people!" Tony laughed.

"And finding so many of the older ladies so attractive, eh?" I grinned.

"Well, I guess good looks run in your family," said Tony. "So many of your older female relatives remind me of you."

"Good looks?" I said. "Good peasant stock, maybe. Sturdy thighs, wide hips, big bums. We could do with a bit more on the upper half."

"I love your breasts," I said. "They're just the right size for me."

"You can get a whole boob in your mouth, you mean," I laughed.

"I love you, Laura," said Tony. "Your blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect modest breasts, womanly hips and thighs, and, yes, your big bum."

"If you love my body, you must enjoy looking at my relatives," I said. "My Mom? My sister Beth? Aunt Barb, for sure. She's like an older extreme version of me."

"Your Aunt Barb is lovely," said Tony. "Salt of the earth."

"And she really likes you," I said.

"Oh, she's just a nice, generous lady," said Tony.

"Who really likes you," I said. "She always rises to the bait of your flirting."

Tony blushed. "Well, I'm happy she likes me."

"I think Aunt Barb more than likes you, Tony," I said.

"Generous!" said Tony.

"How far might you go with Aunt Barb, I wonder?" I mused.

"What are you talking about, Laura?" Tony asked.

"Might you move beyond just flirting? I was just wondering," I said.

"Laura! I'm married to you!" protested Tony. "I wouldn't fool around with your relatives."

"Not even my sister? I know you like her. Another big-bottomed woman. Like Mom, like Aunt Barb. And what if I didn't mind?" I asked.

Tony didn't say anything. He unmuted the TV, and we settled in to watch a rather sexy Australian crime drama.

We went to bed early that evening, and Tony was surprisingly amorous. We both sleep naked, and his hands were on my body and his lips were on mine as soon as we were under the covers. After a few minutes of cuddling, Tony kissed his way down, over my breasts, my tummy, and between my thick thighs, which I spread apart for him. Sex for us is primarily oral: We enjoy pleasuring one another.

Tony's tongue gently probed into my pussy, and as he began to lick and suck, as a tingling worked out from my middle all the way down to my toes and up to the top of my head, I imagined my husband licking another woman. My regular fantasy, for the past year or more. Tony licking one of several big-bottomed women I can imagine to orgasm. The fantasy made me cum quickly, as usual, but Tony persisted in licking, and I climaxed several times before subsiding and pushing his head away.

Tony slid up beside me and whispered, "I love you, Laura."

"I love you, too, Tony," I whispered back. "My turn."

I got up on my hands and knees, and with my big bottom to his face, I took my husband's erect cock in my mouth and began to suck, moving up and down. Tony groaned, and his hands reached out to squeeze the cheeks of my bottom, kneading them firmly, as I used my hand to rub his cock, keeping my mouth on its head, sucking, and swirling my tongue around and around. Tony's cock isn't particularly thick or long. But it suits me just fine. He's uncircumcised, so I could tickle the flesh within his foreskin with my tongue. He squealed, clenched his body, squeezed my bottom very hard, and came in my mouth. I swallowed, then licked the head of his penis before sliding back up next to him in bed.

We lay quietly, side by side, holding hands. After a few minutes, I asked, "Tony? Do you ever fantasize about other women when we make love?"

He was quiet for a moment, then said, "Sometimes, but I always know I'm with you, Laura."

"Do you fantasize about celebrities, actresses or models?" I asked. "I think that's pretty common."

"No, never famous women," said Tony.

"Young women?" I asked. "With big breasts?"

"Never," said Tony.

"Then who?" I asked. "I'm just interested."

"If I fantasize, it's always about women we know," said Tony. "Mature women."

"You fantasize about friends and family?" I asked.

"Sometimes," said Tony. "Women we know, usually women who remind me of you, physically."

"Older, pear-shaped women?" I asked.

"You know what I like," said Tony, in the darkness. "I love you, Laura. You're so sexy and arousing, to me." He squeezed my hand.

"I'll bet you've fantasized about my sister, and Aunt Barb, then," I said. "Maybe Mom. Probably Dot and Aura, too. Flirting leads to fantasizing, I guess."

"I guess," said Tony.

"All those women?" I asked. "My sister Beth, Aunt Barb, Mom, Dot, Aura?"

"At one time or another," said Tony. "Just fantasies. I know I'm with you."

"Does one of them take you in her mouth, in your fantasy?" I asked.

"Well ... OK. Yes," said Tony.

"And do you lick them?" I asked.

"Oh, Laura. Yes," said Tony.

"While you and I are doing it?" I asked.

"Yes," said Tony.

"I fantasize, too," I said. "Do you want to know?"

"About famous men? Younger men?" asked Tony.

"Never about other men," I said. "It sounds strange, I expect, but I fantasize about you with other women."

"Oh," said Tony.

"It's funny saying it out loud, to you, but I like the idea of one of my friends, or relatives, taking you in her mouth," I said. "I can just see any one of the five ladies I mentioned, sucking you off as I watched. Weird, but exciting. The idea of sharing you."

"Wow," said Tony. "Even your Mom?"

"Yeah, and Aunt Barb," I said. "Kinky, but I think about it a lot when I go down on you, when you're going down on me."

"Oral sex," said Tony. "You fantasize about me having oral sex with those other women?"

"Yeah," I said. "See how our fantasies line up, lover?"

"Wow," said Tony.

"That is so hot!" I said. "And we just had sex, and had the same fantasy, I'll bet! That's very exciting to think about, isn't it?"

"This is wild," said Tony. "I love you, Laura."

"I'm so happy we're together, lover," I said. "Good night."

"Sweet dreams," said my husband. He leaned over to kiss me, and we settled in for the night. I imagine he dreamed about what other women I might fantasize about, being with him. I know I did. Big women, older women, going down on my husband. A couple of my girlfriends, Dot and Aura ... I know Tony likes them. My Mom! My sister Beth, of course. I've seen him casually brush Beth's bottom with his hand, and Mom's enormous backside. And Aunt Barb, for sure.

Aunt Barb is 20 years older than me, at least. So about 70 years old. She's a retired elementary school teacher who never married. She's a couple of inches taller than me, and probably 40 pounds heavier ... all that extra weight in her hips, thighs and bum. She has blue eyes, like me. Always wears thick glasses. Prefers loose fitting dresses and sandals. Wears her gray-blond hair pulled back in a single braid.

We saw Aunt Barb every couple of months, at one family gathering or another. She gravitated towards Tony, and he was happy to chat her up. They'd sit and sip white wine and joke together, while I circulated, returning to them every now and then just to keep up with their conversation.

We have a family cabin by the lake. At a picnic there a few years ago, back to back in the tight little kitchen, Tony bumped Aunt Barb bottom, accidentally, I think, with his own backside. She was just lifting the pot lids of some boiling corn-on-the-cob, and she leaned right into the hot steam.

She never lets Tony forget.

"I still have the burn marks from those corn pots, Tony!" laughs Aunt Barb.

"Oh, those must have faded by now," said Tony. "I'm so sorry I bumped you."

"Hard not to bump me when my bum is so big!" said Aunt Barb. "I don't blame you. You gave this old lady a thrill, and some steam-scars to remember you by!"

"We should have taken care of the burns then," said Tony. "Minimize the scarring."

"Oh, they're not so bad," said Aunt Barb. "Really, they have mostly faded. Besides, what would you have done?"

"I don't know," said Tony. "Something, anything! What's one supposed to do with steam burns?"

"I would have had to show you my burned boobies, Tony!" laughed Aunt Barb. "Maybe I should have, then you could have found something to soothe them!"

"Ha! Like what?" asked Tony.

"Rub them with softened butter?" giggled Aunt Barb. "Don't you do that for burns? That might have been soothing. It would have felt nice anyway. And it was available, for the corn." She laughed.

"Oh, Aunt Barb!" laughed Tony.

Right.

Aunt Barb has always had a "thing" for my husband, Tony.

And I don't mind. I don't feel jealous or protective. I feel interested, excited. Aunt Barb and Tony!

I've known Aunt Barb all my life. And she's not really my aunt. She's my father's second cousin once removed, the child of his older cousin's older cousin. So, the fact that she looks like me is just chance, since we're not blood related. Barb and my father, Ken, grew up together. All the same sorts of family gatherings. So many family members staying in the area. Barb and Dad have always been close.

Aunt Barb was just a fixture in my life. One who looked like an older, larger, version of me. A fixture who seemed fixed on my husband, when they were in proximity.

Nothing might ever have happened except that we ended up traveling together for a family wedding.

My cousin, Karen (a real first cousin), lives a four-hour drive away. Her youngest daughter, Grace, was getting married. All the family was invited, and it would have to be an overnight trip. The wedding was scheduled for a Saturday, so we decided to drive down on Friday afternoon, stay Friday and Saturday nights, and drive home Sunday.

Aunt Barb was going to drive with my parents, but at the last minute they decided to make a week's vacation trip, ending up with the wedding. My dad asked if we could take Aunt Barb, and I said "sure."

But now we were finally figuring out the details, a bit late.

"Laura, I can't find a room for Aunt Barb anywhere," said Tony, setting down his mobile phone. It was Wednesday. We were leaving in two days.

"Nothing?" I asked. "What was she going to do?"

"I don't know, something worked out with your parents, I guess," said Tony. "But then they changed all their plans, so they'll arrive on Saturday just in time for the wedding."

"What kind of room did you book for us?" I asked.

"Two queen beds, first floor, by the pool," said Tony.

"Well, keep trying for another room, and, in the worst case, Aunt Barb can take one of our queen beds."

"Stay in the same room as us?" asked Tony.

"If that's the best we can do," I said. "She's family. It'll be fine."

"I'll keep trying to find a room for her," said Tony.

I found myself hoping he wouldn't succeed.

Friday came. We had resigned ourselves to checking for rooms when we reached the hotel, knowing that Aunt Barb was probably staying with us.

"That'll be fine," said Aunt Barb, as we began the drive. Tony and Aunt Barb in front, because she gets a little car-sick. Me in the back. "It'll save money anyway," she added.

"I think Tony's a little nervous about having us both staying in the same room with him," I observed from the back seat.

"That's not true!" protested Tony. "I'm fine with it!"

"Maybe nervous isn't the right word, Laura," said Aunt Barb.

"Maybe interested would be a better word," I said.

"Laura!" said Tony.

"Or intrigued!" giggled Aunt Barb.

"Or excited!" I laughed.

"That's enough, you two," said Tony.

"Oh, it must be so hard being an object of desire!" I laughed. Aunt Barb laughed, too.

"Hilarious, very funny," said Tony. "Now let me concentrate on not getting us lost at the beginning of our trip."

We drove for a couple of hours with just some general chit-chat. It seemed to me that Aunt Barb was delicately touch Tony on the arm whenever she addressed him. I leaned forward from the seat behind Aunt Barb, and rubbed her shoulders.

"Oh, that does feel nice, Laura!" sighed Aunt Barb.

"You doing OK, Aunt Barb?" I asked. "Not car sick?"

"No, dear, but I could do with a little break soon. A pit stop," said Aunt Barb.

"How about we stop for a cup of coffee, a bathroom opportunity for you ladies, then hit the road?" asked Tony.

"Sounds good!" I said.

"For me, too," said Aunt Barb. "Thanks, Tony." And she touched his arm. I stopped rubbing her shoulders and leaned back in my seat.

Tony took an exit from the freeway a few miles later, and found a bright looking diner. He parked the car, and we all headed inside.

"Order me a coffee with cream?" asked Aunt Barb, heading toward a sign that said 'Restrooms.'

"Me, too, please, sweetie," I said, giving Tony a quick kiss and following Aunt Barb.

Aunt Barb was out of the restroom before I was, and when I found my way to our booth, I discovered Aunt Barb squeezed in next to Tony on one side, leaving the other side of the booth for me. Three steaming cups of coffee and a pitcher of cream were on the table.

I slid into the booth, poured a little cream in my coffee, stirred it, and sipped. The booth was a little snug for three large-ish people.

"Snug booth," I said.

"They're all the same," said Tony. "And all the tables were taken."

"I don't mind," said Aunt Barb. "It's cozy!"

"You two certainly look wedged in together," I observed.

"It's snug, yes," said Tony. "But just for a cup of coffee, then we're back on the road."

"I don't believe that Tony and I have ever been quite this cuddled up together!" proclaimed Barb, sipping her coffee and dropping a hand below the table top. Tony suddenly blushed.

"Let's drink up and get going!" said Tony.

We drank up our coffee. Tony stopped at the register to pay our bill. I waited with him as Aunt Barb walked back to the car.

As we left the diner, Tony leaned towards me and said quietly, "Aunt Barb squeezed me!"

"Squeezed you?" I asked. "What does that mean?"

"When she put her hand under the table," said Tony. "She squeezed me. I think she was aiming for just my thigh, but she got more."

"Aunt Barb squeezed your dick?" I giggled. "That explains why you blushed."

"Not on purpose," said Tony. "And only a little. She did it by accident, I think. She didn't exactly wrap her hand around it. But she did touch it for a second."

"That's your payback for flirting with old ladies!" I said, as we arrived back at the car.

Aunt Barb had heard that last bit. "Flirting with old ladies in the diner?" she asked. "I would have thought we two lovelies would be enough for you, Tony!" she laughed. I joined her. Tony blushed again. We buckled up. Tony started the car. We got out of the diner's parking lot, back to the freeway, and back on our way to our hotel room.

Another two hours of driving, during which Aunt Barb and I dozed as Tony listened to a classic rock radio station.

"We're here!" said Tony. I opened my eyes, and Aunt Barb sat up in her seat. We'd arrived at the hotel.

When we checked in, Tony asked about additional accommodation, but there was nothing available. So, we three gathered our luggage and headed for our two queen beds by the pool room.

Tony unlocked the door, and we dragged our bags in. The room was spacious enough, but there wasn't anywhere to sit except on the beds. A sliding glass door opened onto the central part of the hotel which included an outdoor pool and whirlpool.

"I didn't bring a swimsuit!" said Aunt Barb.

"I did," said Tony. "But I wasn't really planning on swimming."

"I was just going to go in panties and a t-shirt," I said. "If we swim."

"Well, I can do that, too," said Aunt Barb. "If we swim. Isn't this exciting, the three of us on an adventure together?"

"Not much of an adventure," observed Tony. "We're mostly going to be doing wedding stuff. Family dinner at a restaurant near here in about an hour. Wedding early tomorrow afternoon. Reception. Then home."

"We'll all be sleeping together in between those things," I said. Aunt Barb laughed.

"That's what I'll tell the family," said Aunt Barb with a grin. "We only needed one room because we three wanted to sleep together."

"This is going to be a long weekend of double entendres, I can see," said Tony. "Good thing I like you both so much!"

"See?" I said. "It's an adventure already."

We took turns freshening up in the bathroom, dressing informally for the casual family dinner planned for that evening.

There were two dozen of us, all family, in the events room of a large Italian restaurant. Dinner was served family-style, so there was no ordering to be done. Tony sat between me and Aunt Barb, with my older sister Beth across the table. We passed dishes back and forth. There was lots of family banter and laughter. It was a friendly, festive evening.

At one point, Aunt Barb dropped her napkin, and leaned against Tony as she stretched to pick it up.

As Aunt Barb sat back upright, Tony leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "She just did it again!"

"Did what again?" I whispered back.

"This time she left her hand on my leg, touching my penis, I swear!" hissed my husband.

"Oh," I said. "Was it unpleasant? Did you mind?"

"Well, I just thought you should know, I guess," said Tony.

"Maybe you should squeeze her back," I said. Tony looked at me with big eyes.

"Are you two telling secrets?" interrupted Aunt Barb. Beth's eyes were on us, too.

"Tony was just telling me how happy he was that we were all three here together," I said.

"Oh, Tony!" said Aunt Barb. "I do like you!" And she kissed him on the cheek.

"I like you, too, Aunt Barb," said Tony, reciprocating with a kiss on Aunt Barb's cheek, and a hand underneath the table. He must have reciprocated with something more than the kiss, because Aunt Barb sat up straight, blushing.

"Oh, my!" she said.

"Everything OK, Aunt Barb?" I asked, giving my husband a little elbow nudge in the ribs.

"OK! OK!" burbled Aunt Barb. "I just hadn't been felt that way ... I mean, I haven't felt this way in years!"

"It's a nice get-together, isn't it?" asked Tony. "And I'm so lucky to be here with two such lovely ladies."

"Thanks, sweetie," I said. "Sexy ladies, did you mean?"

"Two such sexy ladies," smiled Tony.

"Oh, my!" said Aunt Barb. "See? It really is turning out to be a bit of an adventure."

"More exciting than your steamed boobs, Aunt Barb?" I asked.

"That was really quite serious!" laughed Aunt Barb. "I could have been scarred for life!"

"And you really can still see the marks?" asked Tony.

"Oh, yes!" said Aunt Barb. "They're not so much scars, just pinker coloring."

"We've heard the story so many times, Aunt Barb," I said. "One day you'll have to show us what you're talking about."

Tony laughed.

Aunt Barb blushed and said, "I probably should! Just to prove it to you!"