Laura's Aunt Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!" gasped Aunt Barb.

"Can you imagine taking that hard nipple, in your mouth, Tony?" I asked. "I can imagine you doing that."

"Oh! What?" cried Aunt Barb.

"I do kind of want to suck on it," said Tony. "I know that's wrong, but it seems like the natural thing to do."

"Oh, no! Oh, Tony!" gasped Aunt Barb, eyes tightly shut, and doing nothing to cover her breasts.

"Her nipples do look pretty suckable," I said.

"Are you going to?" whispered Aunt Barb, breathless. "You shouldn't, but will you?"

I grinned at Tony, and he looked back at me, wide-eyed. I winked at him.

"Well, I guess you should pull your shirt back down now, Aunt Barb," I said. Tony and I withdrew our hands from her breasts.

"Are you sure?" asked Aunt Barb, eyes closed, still holding up her t-shirt, with her nipples hard. "You're done already? Both of you? You can touch again, if you need to ... check, anything. Or ... Tony ... whatever."

"You proved your steam-burn story," I said. "We can see what happened when Tony bumped your bottom."

"You don't want to ... you know?" asked Aunt Barb.

"What?" asked Tony. "Suck your nipples, Aunt Barb?"

"If it's the natural thing to do?" asked Aunt Barb. "You both said."

"Later, soon, maybe, Aunt Barb," I said. I was teasing her.

"Well, if you're really sure," said Aunt Barb, reluctantly pulling her t-shirt back down to cover her breasts, and opening her eyes.

"Thanks for showing us, Barb," said Tony.

"You didn't mind looking?" asked Aunt Barb.

"I enjoyed looking," said Tony.

"And touching," I added.

"Oh, yes," said Aunt Barb. "Touching. Both of you! And you almost ... whatever!"

"You have lovely breasts, Barb," said Tony.

"Well, thank you, Tony," blushed Aunt Barb.

"Nice nipples, too," I added. "Mine get hard like that."

"Do they?" asked Aunt Barb. "That's interesting."

"Tony tweaks my hard nipples," I said. "He sucks on them, too, don't you lover?"

"Tony sucks on your hard nipples?" said Aunt Barb. "Real life ... whatever."

"I like it when he does," I said.

"Geez, Laura!" said Tony.

"Oh, well, it might ... " stammered Aunt Barb.

"Maybe we should compare nipples sometime!" I laughed. "Would that be OK with you, Aunt Barb?"

"We're all family!" said Aunt Barb, bravely. "And there's no mystery about my boobs or nipples now, is there?"

"I'm sure there are other things we could check out," I said. "Things that are still mysterious."

"Laura!" protested Tony.

"Just following your usual flirty line of talk, lover," I smiled at them. "Sorry, Aunt Barb. I'm feeling a little excited thinking about our chat at the reception, and something I was talking to Tony about in the bathroom.

"I have no mysteries, or secrets, from my family!" declared Aunt Barb, bravely. "I remember our chat, Laura. It was exciting."

"I don't know what you chatted about," said Tony. "But you sound ready for adventure, Barb! Laura says she is, too."

"So, my breasts really looked OK to you two?" asked Aunt Barb, shyly. "And my nipples? You said suckable!"

"They're perfect, Barb," smiled Tony. "Such a treat to have you share them with us!"

"Oh, Tony!" giggled Aunt Barb. "You touched my nipple! You pinched it! I thought you might ... whatever!"

"You really enjoyed Aunt Barb's boobs, didn't you Tony?" I asked. "Seeing them, touching, tweaking a nipple ... "

"I'm a man!" said Tony. "Boobs are exciting, nipples are exciting."

"When you think about Aunt Barb, you get excited, don't you, Tony?" I asked.

"It's true," said Tony. "Thinking about Barb, your Aunt Barb, I think about what you may be like when you're older, and I think it's very sexy."

"You think Aunt Barb is sexy?" I asked. "And that I'm sexy?"

"I do," admitted Tony.

"Did you get hard when Aunt Barb shared her boobs?" I asked.

"Oh, my goodness!" gasped Aunt Barb.

"Did you, Tony?" I pressed. "Was your cock hard when you tweaked her nipple?"

"That's a little personal," said Tony. "And you did get me going a bit, in the bathroom, Laura."

"All family here!" giggled Aunt Barb. "No shame if you did ... get hard! My nipples were hard! They still are!"

"Did you get hard, lover?" I asked again.

"Well, yes," blushed Tony.

"Oh!" said Aunt Barb. "Because of me?"

"Are you still hard now?" I asked. "Are you thinking about other mysteries? Other parts of Aunt Barb?"

"Laura!" said Aunt Barb. "You mean my ... whatever?"

"Exactly," I said. "Does thinking about Aunt Barb, all of Aunt Barb, make you hard, lover?"

"Yes," said Tony.

"Your penis ... cock, got hard because of me?" asked Aunt Barb. "Tony! My goodness!"

"Because of both of you," said Tony. "I'm just a man!"

"Sharing Aunt Barb's boobs with me gave you an erection," I said. "You think Aunt Barb is hot."

"I think you're both hot," said Tony. "Of course, I do."

"Why, Tony, that is so flattering for a fat old lady!" said Aunt Barb.

"Do you like Aunt Barb's big bottom?" I asked.

"What I've seen of it, sure," said Tony. "In her panties. It looks really attractive."

"Thank you, Tony!" said Aunt Barb. "You're the first man to ever complement me on my bottom!"

"And her fat white thighs?" I asked. "So big, bigger than mine. Sexy, isn't she."

"Sure, she is," said Tony.

"And what's between those fat white thighs?" I asked.

"Oh, Laura!" said Aunt Barb, blushing. "What should I say!"

"You could say that you fancy my husband," I said.

"I wouldn't say that," said Aunt Barb. "He's your man."

"Why not?" I asked. "Don't you find Tony attractive? I wish you did. His cock is hard for you."

"What?" asked Tony. "I'm right here. You're talking about me and I'm right here."

"I think Aunt Barb thinks you're hot, Tony," I said. "Don't you, Aunt Barb?"

"Oh, Laura!" said Aunt Barb. "Tony is a very handsome man. You're lucky to have him."

"I think Aunt Barb wishes I would share you, Tony," I said.

"All family, I guess," said my husband. "We are sharing, this road trip, this room."

"I think Aunt Barb would like you to go down on her, Tony," I said. "And I'll bet she'd like to go down on you."

"Laura!" gasped Tony and Aunt Barb, at the same time.

"I might like that," I said. "Correction: I would like that."

"Having your husband ... lick ... me?" squeaked Aunt Barb. "Having me take his ... cock ... in my mouth?"

"You could take Tony's hard cock in your mouth," I said. "He could lick your pussy ... he's good at that. He could suck your hard nipples!"

"Wow, Laura!" said Tony. "You're talking pretty crazy, now. You really are excited."

"You're thinking about it, though," I said. "You're both thinking about it. I know you are."

"It's impossible not to," said Aunt Barb. "When you're so blunt. Your fantasy images!"

"You want Aunt Barb, don't you Tony?" I asked.

"I want you, Laura!" said my husband.

"You want us both," I said.

Tony didn't say anything. Aunt Barb was staring back and forth between us. The three of us standing, wearing little, in our hotel room.

"Kiss me, lover," I said. I took Tony's head between my hands and pulled his lips to mine. Our lips parted and our tongues swirled. One of Tony's hands began kneading one of my breasts through my shirt. I dropped one hand into his lap to feel his erection through his shorts.

"Excuse me," said Aunt Barb. "We only have this one room. I've nowhere to go. What should I do, while you're having your fantasy?"

Tony and I stopped kissing. "I think you should kiss my husband," I said. "Now. In real life."

"Laura!" gasped Tony.

"You know you want to kiss Aunt Barb, Tony," I said. "And I know she'd like it."

"Oh, my!" said Aunt Barb, in a rather high-pitched voice.

"What are you going to do, Laura?" asked Tony.

"I'm going to watch you, if that's OK," I said.

"You want to watch us? Kissing?" asked Aunt Barb.

"Kissing and whatever else you feel like doing," I said. "As you've noted, I've nowhere to go. And there's nowhere I'd rather be."

"You want to watch me and Aunt Barb kissing, and, whatever?" asked Tony. "And you just want to watch?"

"I might touch myself, if that's OK with you two," I said.

"Oh, my!" said Aunt Barb. "You really want to do this, both of you?"

"I love you, Laura," said Tony.

"I love you, too, Tony," I said. "Now are you two up for this? I am."

"I love you both so much!" cried Aunt Barb.

"Barb, may I kiss you?" asked my husband. "And we just see where things go?"

"Oh, my, Tony," said Aunt Barb. "Well, if Laura really doesn't mind, and you want to, how can I refuse?"

"I don't mind," I said. "In fact, I want to watch you two."

"And I'm not too old for you, Tony, too big for you?" asked Aunt Barb.

"Those are things that make me want you, Barb," said Tony.

"You want me?" asked Aunt Barb. "You want me, Tony? With your wife watching us? You want me that way?"

"I do," said Tony. "If Laura wants this, if you want this."

"And I do wasn't this," I added.

"And I make you hard, Tony?" sighed Aunt Barb. "Seeing my breasts, my hard nipples, thinking about ... whatever ... my body, thinking about ... doing things with me, with Laura watching ... I make your cock hard?"

"You do, Barb," said my husband. "I'm hard thinking about you, about us, all three of us, right now. I wish you would feel how hard."

"I could feel you? It seems very strange and naughty!" said Aunt Barb. "I admit, I'm excited thinking about you, Tony, hard, doing things, with me!"

"A real-life adventure," I said.

"A real-life adventure," agreed Aunt Barb. "Oh, then please kiss me, Tony!"

And Tony moved to Aunt Barb, sat with her on the edge of her bed, and began to kiss her gently, on the eyes, the cheeks, the chin, and then her lips.

Aunt Barb's eyes glanced at me, still standing by my bed. I could see their tongues begin working together inside their mouths. Aunt Barb closed her eyes as Tony put his hand under her t-shirt and begin squeezing her breasts. Aunt Barb opened her eyes again, and locked them with mine, when she put her hand on the bulge in Tony's swimming trunks.

I smiled and sat on my bed, Aunt Barb's eyes still on me. I pulled off my t-shirt, and massaged my breasts with both hands. I pulled on my hard nipples.

Seeing this, Aunt Barb struggled to pull of her t-shirt, interrupting Tony's kissing of her. She massaged her breasts and pulled on her nipples, and Tony's mouth soon dropped to work, licking and sucking, back and forth between her breasts.

Aunt Barb kept staring at me, and kept squeezing through Tony's shorts.

I slid my hand inside my panties and began to finger my pussy. Aunt Barb did the same. The crotch of Aunt Barb's panties looked quite wet. My own pussy was certainly moist.

Tony's hand dropped into Aunt Barb's lap, where he felt her hand working inside her panties.

Aunt Barb slipped her free hand inside Tony's trunks, and he moaned.

I stood and pulled off my panties, with Aunt Barb's wide eyes on me. She broke away from Tony and pulled off her panties, then yanked off Tony's shorts, to expose his erection. Then they tumbled back onto the bed, and Aunt Barb fell back to kissing Tony's head, as he kissed her breasts, and Aunt Barb grasped my husband's hard cock like she'd never let it go.

I licked my lips, Aunt Barb still watching me, wide eyes looking my body up and down. Tony reached his hand between Aunt Barb's thick thighs and began to rub her pussy, which had a sparse field of gray-blonde hair. Aunt Barb spread her legs to welcome my husband's fingers.

Still standing, I put my hand between my legs, and ran a finger up and inside me. Aunt Barb was still watching. I took my finger and put it in my mouth, and sucked. Barb groaned, and closed her eyes.

"Oh, Laura!" sighed Aunt Barb. "We're all naked! I'm naked with your husband!"

"I want to see Tony's hard cock inside your mouth, Aunt Barb," I said. "OK?"

"I want to," said Aunt Barb. "I want to take Tony in my mouth."

Tony rolled onto his back, and pulled Aunt Barb on top of him.

I moved close beside their bed and kneeled beside them.

"Laura? Are you thinking about me, in real life, or Beth, or your Mom, or ...?" whispered Aunt Barb.

"I'm thinking about you, Aunt Barb," I said. "Tony's thinking about you, too."

"I'm right here," whispered Tony. "Oh, Barb! You're so big, ripe, juicy!" His hands were kneading Aunt Barb's big bottom.

"Is this your fantasy, Laura?" sighed Aunt Barb, as she rubbed her body against Tony's. "Should I go down on Tony now?"

"Take Tony's cock in your mouth," I asked. "I really, really want to see my husband's cock in your mouth, Aunt Barb."

Aunt Barb rolled off my husband, and, on all fours on the bed beside him, said, "I'm going to suck Tony's cock now, Laura. Do you want to see my big bottom? I think you might ... I'd like to."

I was still rubbing, seeking climax. "Oh, yeah, Aunt Barb. Show me your bottom, take Tony in your mouth. Do it! Do it!" I moaned.

My big fat old Aunt Barb turned so that her vast white bottom faced me. She leaned down and took my husband Tony's hard cock in her mouth, using one hand to hold to rub it up and down as she sucked.

Aunt Barb looked enormous. And so sexy. I reached out and gave it each full cheek good squeeze with my free hand, and ran my fingers up and down her long crack. My fingers briefly teased in her wet pussy. Aunt Barb moaned. My husband Tony moaned, and pulled Aunt Barb's head against his hard cock, fucking her mouth.

"Oh, Barb! Oh, Barb!" moaned Tony. "I'm already going to cum!"

"Suck it, Aunt Barb!" I cried, and I climaxed, rubbing my pussy and watching them, as Tony spasmed and shot his load into Aunt Barb's mouth and down her throat.

Barb collapsed on the bed next to Tony.

"Did you orgasm, Laura," gasped Aunt Barb. "Watching me? Watching me with Tony?"

"I did, Aunt Barb," I said. I stepped close to her, and she looked at me with wide staring eyes. "Thank you, Aunt Barb." And I kissed her, gently, on the lips, then let my tongue play against those lips, which parted slightly, and our tongues tickled together."

I pulled back. Aunt Barb still staring at me. "I can taste Tony in your mouth, Aunt Barb."

"You kissed me, Laura!" sighed Aunt Barb. "After I took Tony in my mouth!"

"Now you, lover," I said. "Lick Aunt Barb."

And Tony was between Aunt Barb's thighs, probing and licking. Aunt Barb quivered.

"Tony's going down on me!" cried Aunt Barb. "Laura, your husband is licking me!"

"Make Aunt Barb cum, Tony!" I cried. "Let me see you make her come!"

Tony was licking like a mad man, a starving man at a grand buffet. Still rubbing, I came a second time, when Aunt Barb writhed and cried out in orgasm, reaching out to grasp my free hand.

As I came, images flashed through my mind: of my big-bottomed sister, my big-bottomed girlfriends, my enormous-bottomed Mom, wonderful Aunt Barb ... a succession of full-bodied mature women, all naked, all with my husband, taking his cock in their mouths. Tony devouring their pussies. And me making it happen, directing, watching. So powerful. I should call Beth, Mom, Aura, Dot ... and figure something out. Oh! I hope Tony doesn't mind a bit more sharing!