Laura's Aunt Barb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like that," I said.

"Sounds fun!" laughed Tony.

"Then we'll do it," laughed Aunt Barb. "One day, we'll do it, maybe."

"Good weekend for it, when we're together," I said.

Tony laughed again. He kissed Aunt Barb on the cheek again, then kissed me on the lips.

"I love you, Laura," smiled Tony.

"I guess a kiss on the cheek is all an old aunt deserves," sighed Aunt Barb.

I grinned at Tony. He grinned back, then turned to Aunt Barb and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh, my!" said Aunt Barb.

"I love you, too, Aunt Barb," said Tony.

"Thank you, Tony!" said Aunt Barb.

"And I'll make you a deal," said Tony. "It's OK for you to give me a friendly little squeeze, now and then, if it's OK for me to squeeze you back. Fair?"

"Oh. What about Laura?" said Aunt Barb soto voce.

"I can hear you, Aunt Barb," I said. "And I know what Tony's talking about."

"Oh," said Aunt Barb.

"Fair?" asked Tony.

"OK, fair," smiled Aunt Barb, recovering herself. "Sorry!"

After dinner, we all lingered at the restaurant and visited over drinks. Beth made a bee-line for Tony and monopolized him all evening. At 10:30 the party broke up, and we all headed back to home or lodgings.

Back in our hotel room, Tony said, "I'm just exhausted, after the long drive, and dinner, and drinks. OK if we just get ready for bed?"

"Fine with me," I said. "Aunt Barb? Do you want to use the bathroom first?"

"Sure," said Aunt Barb. She disappeared into the bathroom and reappeared a few minutes later wearing a long nightgown. She slid under the covers in her queen bed.

Tony went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Ahhh!" said Aunt Barb. "What a lovely day! I'm sort of sad to see it end. Adventures!"

"Well, more adventures tomorrow, I expect," I said, flipping the pages in a news magazine I'd brought with us.

After Tony was done in the bathroom, he came to bed and looked at me. "What are you going to wear, Laura?"

"Oh," I said. "Hey, Aunt Barb? You still awake over there?"

"Yes, dear," said Aunt Barb. "What is it?"

"We sleep in the nude," I said.

"Oh!" said Aunt Barb.

"We'll be careful not to startle you, and we'll pull on clothes quickly when we get out of bed," I said.

"Don't worry, dear," said Aunt Barb, sounding a bit breathless. "All family here. I won't be offended!"

Tony sat on the edge of our bed, facing away from Aunt Barb, quickly undressed, and slid under the covers. "Good night, you two," he said, rolling onto his side facing away from Aunt Barb's bed, head on pillow, ready to sleep.

"Lights out?" I asked.

"Sure," said Aunt Barb.

I turned off the lights using the switch by the room's door. There was dim light from a safety light in the bathroom.

"I'll just wash up and brush my teeth," I said. After doing those things, I felt a bit brazen, and undressed before walking to bed.

As I left the bathroom, Aunt Barb said, "Naked, Laura?"

"Yes," I said. "I figured it wouldn't matter, in the dark." I walked to bed, and slid under the covers, next to my slumbering husband, already breathing deeply.

"Your bottom is ... nice," said Aunt Barb. "Well, I think I should, too." There was a rustling from her bed.

"Should what, Aunt Barb?" I asked in the darkness.

"Sleep in the nude," said Aunt Barb. "I took off my nightgown. It feels naughty." She giggled.

"You're a wild one, Aunt Barb," I said.

Aunt Barb giggled again. "It's fun to think about us all naked. You and Tony in that bed, naked, me in this bed, naked. Who would have thought! So wild!"

"It's kind of exciting, isn't it?" I asked. "Good night, Aunt Barb."

"Exciting, yes," said Aunt Barb. "Good night, Laura."

And we all slept long and hard.

In the morning, we all had brief glimpses of one another's bodies, but nothing very titillating. We awoke a bit late, and, after dressing (taking turns in the bathroom) we went to our hotel's lobby for coffee and continental breakfast.

After breakfast, we went back to our room, took turns donning our wedding finery, and headed out for the wedding just before noon.

Grace's wedding was in another hotel, with the ceremony in the same space as the reception. Practical.

Wedding and reception were like another giant family reunion, but with the addition of another whole family: the groom's. The ceremony ended by 1:45, and we were in full reception mode by 2:00 PM. There was plenty of food, wine and beer, and dancing to a DJ.

Towards 5:00, as the reception began to wind down, I sat with Aunt Barb at a table near the back of the room. Tony was chatting up my sister Beth, near the dance floor. I could see them sitting close, casually touching one another as they talked. Typical. The bride and groom were still dancing as the DJ spun tunes. Several of their young friends were on the dance floor with them. All the older generation had either already left, or we were sitting and visiting.

"Oh, Laura!" said Aunt Barb, as I sat down next to her. "Young love! Isn't it grand!"

"Sure," I said. "I think they'll be very happy. And I think love and romance at any age is grand!"

"When you get to be as old as me, romance isn't really part of the game," said Aunt Barb.

"Do you want romance, Aunt Barb?" I asked. "We've never talked about why you never married."

"Oh, I had my chances, my flings, dear," smiled Aunt Barb. "Some short-term, some long-term, but never anyone I wanted to marry."

"Are you still looking?" I asked.

"Nor for marriage, no," said Aunt Barb. "Companionship, closeness, maybe a little fooling around ... that would be nice."

"So, is there anyone ...?" I asked.

"Just my fantasies, lately," replied Aunt Barb. "Just fantasies."

"Tony and I were talking about fantasies the other day," I said. "I think we rather surprised one another. I was sure surprised."

"Are you talking about ... sex fantasies?" asked Aunt Barb.

"Yes," I said. "It was right after we made love. And we talked about how we fantasized, when we make love."

"You and Tony, making love, and you shared fantasies with each other?" asked Aunt Barb. "That sounds ... interesting." She moved her chair a little closer to me, as if we were sharing confidences. She whispered, "What sort of fantasies? If you don't mind sharing with an old lady. Give me a little thrill!"

"It was interesting," I said. We spoke quietly, although nobody was close enough to hear anyway. "I thought Tony would fantasize about busty young super-models, but he doesn't. He fantasizes about my friends and family."

"Really?" gasped Aunt Barb. "That's surprising. Although I guess I fantasize in sort of the same way."

"You fantasize about sex with friends and family?" I asked.

"The people I know and love, sure," said Aunt Barb. "That's about proximity and opportunity, and likelihood, I guess. I like to keep things real, even in my fantasies! How about you, Laura? What are you fantasies? Hot young guys?"

"Actually, I don't fantasize about other men, ever," I said.

"Oh," said Barb. "I sure do. Well, never hot young guys. More older guys."

"Like Tony?" I asked. "Or older?"

"Like Tony, I guess," blushed Aunt Barb. "Guys like Tony."

"I fantasize about Tony, too," I said.

"But you're with Tony," said Aunt Barb. "How do you fantasize about him? Doing different things, in different places?"

"We both enjoy our sex in bed, mostly oral," I said. "So, not so much different things or places."

"Oral sex?" asked Aunt Barb. "That's what you and Tony like?"

"Yes," I said. "Using our mouths on one another."

"Oh," said Aunt Barb. "That's ... nice. So, what do you fantasize about, Laura?"

"I fantasize about Tony with different women," I said. "And the same kind of women he fantasizes about, it seems. That's what's surprising, and rather nice."

"Women you know?" asked Aunt Barb.

"Some of my girlfriends," I said. "My sister ... look at Tony with Beth over there, close in, touching and chatting right now! They're always fawning on one another. Other family, older family members."

"Tony fantasizes about older women?" asked Aunt Barb. "Older than you?"

"Yes," I said. "Same age or older than me."

"That's unusual, I think," said Aunt Barb. "Most men want younger women."

"Not Tony," I said. "He fantasizes about the same women I fantasize about being with him. Which is sure convenient."

"Has it always been ... this way ... for you?" asked Aunt Barb.

"More than a year for me," I said. "Maybe longer for Tony. My fantasy really took hold after one of Mom's big parties, when I saw him flirting with all the older women.

"Wow," said Aunt Barb. "That's sort of reassuring, about the world of men. Makes me feel like I could still be in the game."

"You are," I said.

"I am?" asked Aunt Barb.

"Tony fantasizes about women who remind him of me, physically," I said. "Big-bottomed women."

"Well, we have those in our circle, don't we?" asked Aunt Barb with a little laugh. "Your sister, your Mom. Heck, you and I look quite alike, although I'm older and fatter."

"So, I imagine Tony with Beth, with Mom ... " I said.

"Your Mom!" gasped Aunt Barb. "You imagine Tony with your Mom! Or Beth, I guess, both pretty wild ideas."

"Can you imagine?" I asked. "Tony said he'd thought about them, being with them, when he was with me."

"I guess I can," said Aunt Barb. "Beth, or your Mom, or ... with Tony, doing ... things."

"I watched Tony and Beth flirting one time, and that night, when Tony and I had sex, an image of Beth with Tony popped into my mind, and I orgasmed right away. Then, at that party, Tony gave Mom a hug and casually let his hand drop almost onto her big backside. I wanted to get Tony to bed right then! The idea of Mom, or Beth, going down on Tony was, is, pretty hot," I said.

"Going down ... like one of them taking Tony's penis in her mouth?" asked Aunt Barb. "Your Mom taking Tony in her mouth? Or your sister, Beth? Would they do that? Would Tony like them to do that?"

"I don't know if they would. But imagining Tony's cock in one of those mouths," I said. "Crazy, but it gets me so hot, thinking about that, even just sitting here with you! And I'm 100% sure Tony would enjoy being sucked by them, eating their pussies."

"Eating their pussies! Older women, in our family, 'going down' on your husband, sucking his ... cock?" asked Aunt Barb. "And Tony doing ... Well, Tony is very attractive. So, I can imagine it, too, quite clearly, when you talk about it."

"Yeah, and with all the flirting you and Tony do, I'm sure he's fantasized about you when he's with me," I said.

"Oh, my!" said Aunt Barb. "Thought about me when he's with you! Do you really think so, Laura?"

"I do, Aunt Barb," I said. "I can imagine you with my Tony."

"And you don't mind that fantasy?" asked Aunt Barb. "Me 'going down,' or, whatever, with Tony ... and him licking me?"

"Not at all," I said. "I find the idea arousing. Correction, I have already found the idea arousing."

"Arousing!" said Aunt Barb. "Oh, my! And already? You've had sex with Tony and imagined me going down on him?"

"And him licking you," I said.

"Wow!" gasped Aunt Barb.

"I can't stop thinking about how my fantasies align with Tony's," I said. "Him imagining women like my sister, Mom, and you. And me imagining him with those same women."

"Well, they're just fantasies," said Aunt Barb. "No harm there."

"No," I said. "No harm. But I sure wouldn't mind if some of our fantasies came true. Since we share them."

"One of us being with Tony in real life, and you knowing about it?" asked Aunt Barb.

"One of you, any of you, all of you, being with Tony in real life, and me being there, too," I said. "Like you said, proximity and opportunity ... "

"That's pretty wild," said Aunt Barb, squirming in her chair. "Quite the real-life adventure!"

"I'd like it," I said, and patted her on the leg. "I better go fetch my husband before he sneaks my sister off to some dark corner for some real-life action without me! Ready to head back to the hotel, Aunt Barb?"

"Sure, sweetie," said Aunt Barb. "I'll say my good-byes, then we can get back to our room."

"Real life!" I laughed.

"Real life!" Aunt Barb laughed with me, eyes big. She got up and crossed the room to my Mom, and gave her a big, lingering hug, with one hand a little low on the backside, giving a little squeeze. Checking her out, I thought. Two big-bottomed matrons.

I collected Tony. Both he and my sister looked a little disappointed at being parted. I told them, "I'll make sure we get quality time together soon!"

Tony drove us back to the hotel, and we returned to our room.

"I was thinking of taking a swim, changing out of my gala garb into panties and a t-shirt to hit the pool," I said.

"I'll change too, and join you," said Aunt Barb.

"I've got my trunks," said Tony. "Don't know if I'll swim, but I might wiggle my toes in the water."

Tony and I went together into the bathroom to change. He got undressed more quickly than I did, and, before he could pull on his trunks, I grabbed his cock and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey!" said Tony. "What's that in aid of?" His cock was hardening in my hand.

"My sexy husband!" I said. I let go of his cock and finished undressing as Tony watched, still not wearing his trunks. When I was naked, he pulled me close, and dropped his hands to squeeze my bottom.

"My sexy wife!" said Tony.

"I want to take you in my mouth, lover," I said. "Watching you flirt with Beth, being naked with you while Aunt Barb waits just outside ... made me hot."

"Knowing we enjoy the same fantasies is a thrill, isn't it?" said Tony, kissing me, pulling me close with his hands on my bottom.

"Shall we?" I asked, squeezing his erection. "We can talk about who to imagine!"

"Sounds like you're already imagining Beth," said Tony.

"My sister, taking you in her mouth!" I said.

"I can imagine that," said Tony.

"I want you, lover," I said.

"That would be nice, Laura, but Aunt Barb is waiting," said Tony.

"Aunt Barb! Maybe we should skip the swimming outfits and surprise Aunt Barb in our birthday suits," I said.

"You're feeling pretty feisty!" said Tony, pulling me against his erect cock.

"I'm ready for an adventure," I said. "Aunt Barb would probably enjoy it."

"Right," said Tony, releasing me and reaching for his trunks.

"I am," I insisted. "Ready."

"Get your 'suitable for pool' attire on and let's go," laughed Tony.

He pulled on his trunks. I put on a pair of white granny panties, and an aqua blue t-shirt. We returned to the bedroom, where Aunt Barb had already changed, while we were in the bathroom. She, too, had big white granny panties on, and a gray t-shirt.

Aunt Barb was sitting on the edge of the bed, her fat white thighs almost glowed. She'd taken off her glasses, and let her hair down, hanging long and gray-blond over her shoulders and down her back.

"You two look ready to go!" said Aunt Barb, standing up.

"So do you," I said. "You look great, Aunt Barb. Your hair, your eyes, your body." I was feeling very aroused.

"Do I?" she answered, doing a little spin. "The old lady in her smalls?"

"Your big bottom is amazing," I said. "Don't you want to just grab it, Tony? Like you grab mine?"

"You both look great," said Tony. "Ready to swim?"

"I don't know," I said. "Now I can't stop thinking about you squeezing Aunt Barb's bottom, really hard. Like you squeeze mine."

"That might hurt!" laughed Aunt Barb, blushing.

"Hurt so good," I smiled. "Tony can pull me hard against him, with both hands on my bottom. I think it would feel good to you, Aunt Barb. To you and Tony."

"A little pain with my pleasure?" joked Aunt Barb.

"I'd never do anything to hurt you, Aunt Barb!" protested Tony, with a smile.

"Except for that time you steam-burned my boobs!" laughed Aunt Barb.

"That was an accident," said Tony.

"Caused by you bumping my big bottom in a small kitchen," said Aunt Barb. "Did you bump me on purpose, I wonder? Oh, my! Aren't we wild, the three of us, talking about my bottom and boobs!"

"Speaking of which, when are you going to show us those scars?" I asked.

"Oh, don't be silly, Laura!" giggled Aunt Barb.

"I'm sure you'd like to show Tony," I said. "And I'm sure Tony would like to be shown, wouldn't you, lover?"

"Geez, Laura!" said Tony. "What am I supposed to say to that?"

"The truth," I said, smiling. "You'd like to see what you did to Aunt Barb's boobs, after hearing about it all these years, wouldn't you?"

"You have been telling the story for a long time, Barb," mused Tony.

"You want to see what you've done?" giggled Aunt Barb. "To my boobs?"

"Oh, Barb," sighed Tony. "I guess, well, we're all family, and, honestly, if you ever want to show us sometime, I wouldn't mind me and Laura seeing what all the fuss is about, and offering a proper mea culpa."

"We're here now," I observed.

"My goodness!" said Aunt Barb. "Are you suggesting now is that sometime?"

"I think now would be a great time, Aunt Barb," I said.

"You two really want to see? My scorched boobies?" asked Aunt Barb. "It seems so naughty!"

"Yes, Aunt Barb," I said. "My husband and I would like to see your boobs."

"The marks from the steam really aren't much, any more," said Aunt Barb. "Nothing much to look at."

"I think we'd like to see anyway," said Tony. "Wouldn't we, Laura?"

"We would," I said. "Come on, Aunt Barb, please show us your boobs."

"I'm a fat old lady," protested Aunt Barb.

"You're lovely," I said. "Isn't she, Tony?"

"I think you're quite beautiful, Barb," said Tony.

"Well, OK, if you insist," said Barb. "But I'm embarrassed, and can't bear to see you seeing me! I'm closing my eyes."

"Pretending this isn't happening in real life?" I asked.

"Something like that," answered Aunt Barb. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"You know you want to, Aunt Barb," I said.

Aunt Barb closed her eyes then slowly pulled up her t-shirt to reveal her small breasts, with pink nipples, blushing as she did so.

We were quiet, and staring, Tony and me.

"Well?" asked Aunt Barb, eyes closed. "Are you looking?"

"Oh, yeah," said Tony.

"Looking at my boobs?" asked Aunt Barb.

"Nice," I said. "Don't you think so, Tony?"

"Yes," said Tony. "Where are the burn marks, Barb?"

"Just below my nipples," said Barb. "Do you see the pinker spots?"

"Like this?" I asked, touching her left breast just below the nipple.

"Oh, my!" gasped Aunt Barb, eyes popping open, then closed again. "Laura! I didn't think you'd touch me!"

"Can you see, Tony?" I asked, cupping Aunt Barb's modest-sized left breast in my palm, giving it a gentle squeeze. Aunt Barb gasped again when I squeezed.

"Yes," said Tony, staring at Aunt Barb's chest.

"Show me," I said, holding Aunt Barbs left breast." Aunt Barb was breathing heavily.

Tony reached out and touched a light pink spot just below Aunt Barb's right nipple. Both her nipples got hard and stood out from her pink areolae.

"Oh!" gasped Aunt Barb, eyes still closed, very red in the face. "Is that Tony? Touching me?"

"Yes," said Tony.

"Your nipples are hard, Aunt Barb," I said.

"Because you're touching my boobs!" said Aunt Barb. "You and Tony!"

"Exciting, like an adventure," I said. Tony gently touched a finger to the tip of Aunt Barb's hard right nipple.

"Oh, Tony!" gasped Aunt Barb again. "My nipple!"

"It really stands out," said Tony. "Like yours, Laura."

"If it were my nipple, you'd twist and pull it, Tony," I said. "I'd be begging for it, but maybe Aunt Barb will say no."

"You think I should tweak Aunt Barb's nipple?" asked Tony, quietly. "That's pretty sexual."

"Yeah," I smiled. "It is."

"Barb?" asked Tony. "I'd sort of like to."

"Do it!" gasped Aunt Barb, eyes still closed. Tony took her hard nipple between two fingers and pulled, twisting gently.