Laura's Camping Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, yourself...." She said looking up at him.

Paul grinned and climbed down from the rock to talk to her...As he stood face to face, she thought to herself, "god, he's tall -- he's blocking the sun..."

As if reading her mind, Paul squatted down, so he was more on her level -- his eyes were level with her stomach now and he looked up and said, "How's Dan? It looked like you guys were having a serious discussion, so I didn't want to interrupt...do you think he saw or heard anything last night?"

Laura shook her head.

"It really wasn't much of a conversation -- he's pretty hung over and no, I don't think he'd remember even if he did see something."

Paul thought about that for a moment and then said, "Where is he now?"

Laura laughed and said, "Back in bed...I got him to eat something and gave him some Tylenol for his headache and he's sleeping in the tent. Why?"

Paul grinned and put his hands on her hips and hooked his thumbs in the top of the elastic of her bikini bottom.... he looked up at her and said,

"Well, I was just thinking of how sexy you look in this bathing suit and hoped I could see a little more?"

Laura grinned at him and said, "What did you have in mind, kind sir?"

Paul laughed and slipped her bikini bottoms down and off and then reached behind her to cup her ass as he buried his nose into her sweet little pussy. Laura gasped and grabbed the back of his head. She felt his tongue penetrate her slit and immediately went weak kneed. She gasped as he started lapping hard and fast between her legs.

"Oh, oh, OHHH!" she cried out -- within seconds, she came all over his face. Paul sucked her juices out of her causing her to fall into him, knocking him backwards on his ass... They both started laughing...

"Jesus, Paul.... You're going to give me brain damage...!" she cried out.

Paul laughed and pulled her down on top of him...he reached behind her and slipped the bikini top off and started sucking on her breasts. Laura held herself up by her arms but lowered her breast down into his waiting mouth... At one point, she felt his teeth latch onto her nipple lightly and as she pulled up, she felt her breast extend and her nipple as well. It felt exquisite and made her groan.

He continued his breast and nipple play for a few minutes and then Laura pulled up and stood... She moved her body against a tree and spread her legs slightly, looking back at Paul and smiling. Paul grinned at her and walked up to her...

"So, you're my little white married slut now, huh?" he said.

Laura's face burned at the comment, but it turned her on at the same time. She said,

"This is all your fault...you and this amazing cock of yours -- you did this to me."

Paul smiled and took his foot between Laura's feet and spread her a little wider. Then he leaned her lower on the tree, so that her white ass was sticking up... He put his hands firmly on her hips and leaned forward, the mushroom head of his cock entering her.

Laura gasped as his cock filled her, stretched her... Paul went fast and deep this time...he wanted to empty himself in her -- fill her completely...the time for foreplay was over. She felt him go balls deep in her pussy, felt his cock swelling, so tight inside her. She screamed out and came, her juices foaming all over his shaft....and then Paul came as well...she felt him pumping his semen inside her, hot, juicy, flowing like lava...Her cunt became hypersensitive to his touch...she pushed back against him trying to free herself, but only managed to bury his cock deeper inside her...She came again.

Paul slipped his cock out of her and spanked her playfully...as he withdrew, a river of cum ran out of her, down her legs, onto the rocks and dirt below. She turned to face him, kissing him fully...They held one another for a time and then washed the sin off their bodies in the cool lake water.

After they were clean and dressed, Laura told Paul it would be a good idea for them to go back separately in case Dan was awake. He agreed and said that his friends were coming to pick him up soon and he would be leaving.

Laura nodded. She knew this was coming and dreaded it, but they both knew it was for the best -- that she would go back to Dan and the life they had together, and Paul would go back to college, play basketball and wind up treating some lucky coed to some amazing sex.

After Paul left, Laura sat and sunned -- her pussy was sore and sensitive and she had some guilt over what had happened, but in retrospect, she didn't regret it for a minute. Dan would never need to know -- it was just sex -- an experience that she would remember for the rest of her life.

When she got back to the campsite, Paul was gone -- his tent and all his belongings as well -- it seemed appropriate for the situation. Laura checked on Dan, who was awake but still looking a little hungover. They talked for a while and then she made lunch. Dan told her that he saw Paul leave but was feeling too punky to get out of the tent and wondered if he had said goodbye to her.

Laura said she didn't see him leave (true) and had gone down to the lake to swim (also true). Dan thought it was rude for him to just head out without saying goodbye and Laura just shrugged and said that's how kids today are.

As the weekend closed, they started cleaning up the tent and surrounding area to pack up to go home. Laura was putting the trash in bags and cleaning coolers when Dan came out of the tent holding a sock.

He asked her if she knew anything about it and Laura felt her face go bright red.

She thought quickly and said, "Oh, that's Paul's -- I found it outside the solar shower yesterday after he used it and meant to give it back to him but forgot. He must have dropped it. Here, give it to me -- I'll put it in with the trash - we're not going to ever see him again and what good is one sock?"

Dan nodded and tossed it to her. Laura scooped it up and threw it in with the rest of the garbage. There was a trash station on the way outside the park where they would dispose of the bags.

Laura and Dan had a quiet ride home -- Dan was starting to feel better and more talkative, but Laura seemed tired -- too much fresh air, he guessed. She slept the whole ride home.

Life went back to normal for them -- work, life -- Laura watched a little college basketball and saw that they indeed DO have cheerleaders, surprise, surprise. In all the conversations they had with Paul, he never mentioned what school he played for, just that it was one of the many state universities in that area.

Dan and Laura were looking forward to seeing the girls during the holiday break -- They asked if it were okay if they brought a couple of friends along for a Friendsgiving meal since they had no family that lived locally and would be alone for Thanksgiving. Dan told them, the more, the merrier.

Laura was checking the turkey in the kitchen when she heard a honk outside as the girls' cars pulled up outside. Paul went to greet them and watched as all the car doors opened at once and the kids poured out. He smiled at the girls and then saw a very tall, very dark and extremely familiar looking young man climb out of the back seat of one of the cars.

"Motherfucker" he whispered quietly.

Laura heard him and walked over to see who he was looking at and gasped.

She thought to herself -- Motherfucker indeed....