All Comments on 'Laura's Camping Adventure'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
RahulbhatnagafRahulbhatnagafabout 2 months ago

These stories are getting boring now .

Same shit

cuck idiot husband ,horny wife ,Chad

No juicy detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Of course they do.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 2 months ago

Great set up for part 2…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another good story from TSoL author. Btw though: it’s “spit roasted” not “split roasted”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The husband knews what his wife was doing.

el_eyeel_eyeabout 2 months ago

Fun story, 5 stars. And I got a good chuckle at the ending. Good job, Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story and believable. I love how he was able to get her so easy reading her as submissive and giving her an experience she’ll never get over. He needs to finish the job and ruin her, getting her hooked. Love the picture of him buried as deep as he can go while at the same time covering her mouth so she can’t yell and holding her still by her throat.

Will watch for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice little flow to this, just knew ol Paul was connected to their daughters somehow. Seems like the second encounter with Laura was too rushed but love to see what transpires on the family dinner side of things.. A plus

bosco97bosco97about 2 months ago

Glad you're still writing. I love your stories. Would love to see a Part 2 to this.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesabout 2 months ago

Good story, would’ve given it a five, but I thought you could’ve described some of the sex a little more in detail especially when she’s sucking on his BBC. And I think her sucking on his BBC the second day in the woods would’ve been a great time for some really nasty, dirty talk, also, several times you switched Dan and Paul’s names.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

Excellent story - very hot.

A couple of times, I think you got Dan and Paul mixed up - but, the story was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

love this, more please!

erin729erin729about 2 months ago

Another hot story, Ryan! The tension of something happening in a closed space with your husband right next to you and the thought of possibly being caught added a level of sexual tension that made my heart pound. About 5 years ago, a girlfriend of mine told me a story that I found hard to believe - she and her husband went to a ski weekend with two other couples and after a day of skiing, everyone was sleeping on one big room and her husband's best friend flirted with her and talked her into giving him a bj with everyone else in the room. I thought no way! Now I'm thinking mmmmmm....:)

RobbutlerpaRobbutlerpaabout 2 months ago

Good morning, Ryan. Love this story. It was a little hard to go back and forth between Dan and Paul like the other reader commented, but I didn't see where you mixed up their names at all. I DID give it 5 stars...I don't know if it's a true story but even if it isn't, it was hot as hell. Good work.

Babo66Babo66about 2 months ago

Great story 5 stars can’t what for part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a well written story as usual. Your niche seems to be a mid 40's couple meeting a much younger black man and building the tension between them till he takes her. Ala Ryan and Lori. Many if not most authors do the same thing so it's no sin. You'll get high marks for this story no doubt.

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoabout 2 months ago

well I loved it and you left it so you can do a part 2 which I hope you do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Super hot - please write a few more chapters to this. I love slutty wives. It’s always hot thinking you might’ve knocked one up when you send her home with your cum leaking out.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 months ago

Woulda been better if you didn't miss up Dan's and Paul's names so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Okay. First of all - hot story. 5 stars. Secondly, I’m pretty good at scanning stories for mistakes and will be the first one to say something if there’s a problem with writing. And y’all are nuts. Aside from reverses Paul and Dan at the very very end on page 4, everything else looked perfect. There wasn’t any other mixing up names all throughout. Hell, I wish I could write half as well as this guy. Ignore the idiots that jump on a bandwagon, Ryan. You write really well and have made a fan outta me anyhow. Keep up the good work.

dongkong1985dongkong1985about 2 months ago

you are a great writer my friend.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98about 2 months agoAuthor

Good morning all. I just wanted to thank everyone for the love they've shown me and the stories - I absolutely appreciate the constructive comments you make and it amazes me how closely you look at these stories. I wanted to comment on this latest one and offer an explanation about Laura's Camping Adventure. I will normally tell you if it's a true event in my life or a story written for someone else. Obviously, this one was written for friends of mine, Dan and Laura - they're true camping fans and while this is fantasy, they both have share the same fantasy, so they really liked it.

Regarding the comments so far - thanks for the explanation of "spit-roast" verses "split-roast" - I learned something new and it makes sense. As far as the back and forth between Dan and Paul, I went back and looked at the original draft and I found the one instance that "anonymous" found at the end of page 4, but didn't find any mistakes mixing up Paul and Dan anywhere else - It does seem confusing because there's a lot of back and forth between them, but I didn't mix up their names otherwise - maybe my writing skills need to improve a little - I'll work on that. And the mistake at the end was a numb mistake on my part - the story was already finished and I decided to be coy and add a fun twist to it by introducing Paul as a friend of the girls, so I added it quickly and rushed it off to the editors so it would get published over the weekend. If I had been smart, I would have just left out the fun twist at the end, but live and learn, I guess! :)

Please continue to write and let me know your thoughts - If it's constructive advice, I will use it - I'm still learning to be a writer, so I welcome your thoughts Have a glorious day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice. I'm not sure it needs a part 2 - sometimes self contained stand alone stories are fine. Perhaps move on to the next, or finish Great Scott. :)

I think you're great at the set up, but you could stand to detail the sex scenes - when they happen more. Not necessarily the mechanics, but the sensations and feelings.

One trick you use which I really like is the 'she looks kinda like this or that celebrity'... it's a useful short hand to help the reader imagine the character's appearance. I like it.

Personally I'm less keen on the whole cuckold aspect, I prefer the woman to keep the affair, if it's an affair, or the encounter a secret - as in this one.

Good job, keep 'em coming, buddy. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

wife stupid enough to do this deserves a divorce WITHOUT A SETTLEMENT NO MATTER HOW LONG SHE WAS MARRIED. This story has the spirit of cold cow manure

daylilygardenerdaylilygardener9 days ago

5 Stars. I loved that she flashed the trucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com