Laura's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today. I just enjoyed the feel of his cock making love to me and the gentleness of his touch. However I didn't come despite the softness of the sex until he started to lose it in his own lust and need and began to pound me harder and harder. He picked up one of my legs and jammed it in between his chest and mine and used my exposure to push deeper and harder into me. And then another first for us as master and slave. We both came at the same time, an event for me that rarely occurred in vaginal sex.

Pulling out slowly, both of us breathing heavily he rolled me to my side and we both looked into each other's eyes. I don't really know what he was conveying in the steady warm look or I don't know what I wanted to express to him but something passed between us and I knew that now, if I had only understood it in a cerebral way before, I had given everything I could to him.

And maybe my submission was the right choice.

****

Ten weeks had passed since that 'night of the whip' as I thought of it. I sat looking down at the piece of plastic in my hand, wondering if it would really work. It had my name on it true, but could a slave really have something like this. If it was real then I would be able to pass my self off as a free person, like everyone else around me in the lovely dining room where I had just finished breakfast. And I had made my own choices and fed myself while sitting in a chair, not kneeling on a cushion with Xavier choosing what and how much I would eat. I could get used to this again. I shook my head remembering how I had so casually done this in the past.

Xavier had a morning breakfast meeting to attend to so he sent me down for breakfast by myself to the lovely sunny cafe overlooking the resort that his organization had chosen for their convention, if that's what you call a bunch of criminals or almost criminals getting together to talk shop. This was my first time being taken to one of these gatherings and I noticed that many of the men were followed discreetly by their women. Some of the females walked confidently by their man's side and I guessed these were wives or mistresses, not someone in my position. Nonetheless, I was thrilled to be at this beautiful remote beach side location.

Beckoning the waiter over I meekly asked for my check. He returned shortly with the bill and a hand held device. I held my breath as he inserted the credit card I had handed him hopefully. The machine made some whirring noises and a piece of paper popped up. He handed me the machine back and I almost recoiled, flustered that perhaps my card wasn't working. He took in my confusion and quietly asked me to punch in my pin. 'Oh,' I thought, 'of course'. It was a number I would never forget - the day, month and abbreviated year of my purchase by Xavier.

I was under strict instructions from Xavier to either sit in the luxurious lobby or go back to our room. I chose the lobby and looked wistfully out towards the sand and the surf. I was desperate to feel the softness of the sand under my feet but I didn't have permission to leave the building. I planned to ask him if he could take me or let me go by myself. He would first want to see what cover I would be wearing and that I had put on sufficient sun screen but I was hopeful I could venture out.

Sitting in the lobby near an open window, the lovely sea breeze flowing over my face I reflected back on the time since I accepted my situation and gave him my all. Some privileges I gained were new and unexpected, other changes were more subtle but very real and positive. Of particular importance to me was his permission to enrol in a university correspondence course. I was even allowed to attend a couple of mandatory on campus sessions plus a final exam for the course. I would have a driver who would double as my security plus Mrs Lawrence to accompany me into washrooms and such. I had suggested that he needn't bother with such precautions, that I could manage by myself but he shut that offer down with a firm NO.

As far as sex was concerned Xavier decided to leave no doubt that my main purpose in his life had not changed. While allowing me more scope and range to my life and movements he determinedly reasserted his dominance over my body. After the night of almost vanilla soft sex following my freak out over the whip he reverted back to form starting the next morning. I think he wanted to make the point right away.

The next morning I was awoken, still in his bed and told to immediately shower, brush my teeth and wait naked on my knees in his room. When I was kneeling on the cushion he was moving about the room, drinking his coffee while buttoning up his shirt and putting a tie on while only wearing his boxers. Finally, he moved in front of me while straightening his tie. This was my queue to pull out his cock which I did immediately. He liked it two ways. One, which was my preference because it didn't hurt as much, was a slow sensual blow job that involved me kissing and licking his shaft softly with increasing enthusiasm. I would alternate this with taking him deeply into my mouth while sucking and fluttering my tongue up and down the shaft. At the same time I would gently massage his balls and occasionally lick and suck them. I felt little doing this, particularly before my first coffee, but was strangely proud of how good I was at it. I could tell by his responses that he loved my mouth on his cock.

The other approach to this was a fast and furious fucking of my mouth and throat. That was what he had chosen after the 'night of the whip', which was really the night I had given away my free will but the two events were intertwined. All I had to do in the rough blow job was not loose my balance, get some air into my lungs and try to swallow all the cum without getting any on his boxers or pants if he had dressed that far. I was good that morning and he came hard in my mouth.

Despite the harshness of the act, the aftermath brought a subtle change. Typically I was encouraged to hurry cleaning his cock with my tongue and mouth and then he would leave with barely a word spoken unless there were special instructions for the day. That day, 'the morning after' he gently massaged my head and shoulders as I licked his penis. Long after he was clean he continued to massage my scalp and I think I purred like a kitten. It really was nice. Finally he pulled me up, gave my a quick kiss, turned me and gave me a soft slap on the bum and I was told to dress and get some breakfast.

Sitting at the table, a privilege I had been given earlier if he was not feeding me, I watched him walk through the kitchen, dressed and ready to leave. He looked at me carefully and had said, "Laura, you are allowed to go out onto the property beyond my immediate home. There are walking trails that meander around the other homes in the Ranch and I have informed the other masters and security people that you have been given the right to explore the Ranch. Wear a hat and don't forget the sunscreen. You should dress modestly and be polite and respectful to any security people you encounter. If a master approaches you directly you should go down on one knee and greet him respectfully with head bowed. Is that clear?"

I had answered in the affirmative and I had done it enthusiastically, as, in truth, I was thrilled to be allowed to wander away from the house. Mrs. Lawrence was also enthusiastic and asked if she could join me on my walk. I was only too happy to have her company.

Below the last of the ranch and log style homes was a meadow set in the larches. The open areas were covered in beautiful wildflowers. We, Mrs Lawrence and I, delighted in picking them to display on the dining room table. The sun was warm and the breeze was cool and refreshing. I don't think I had ever been happier since my abduction.

Walking back through the homes I was brought back down to the reality of what I was. We encountered two security men and I tried my best to bow my head and step aside as they passed. One barked at me to get down on my knees and put my hands behind my back. They glowered at me and asked what I thought I was doing wandering around with a collar on my neck. Mrs Lawrence quickly explained to them that my master had given me permission to walk the grounds unsupervised and that all other masters had been notified. One of the men pulled out a phone and scrolled through what must have been emails and stopped at one, looking at me and then the phone. I must have matched a picture as he gruffly said I could carry on. I was scared by these guys and we both headed back quickly to Xavier's home.

That night Mrs. Lawrence, or Jean, as I called her when out of Xavier's presence, was given the night off. She left the evening meal in the fridge with instructions for reheating it once Xavier was home. I was curious and a bit nervous about what he planned for the evening such that he wanted her away.

Pacing around the house I waited for his return. The organization he was involved with owned some sort of office space about forty five minutes away from the ranch as near as I could tell. Xavier and the other men at the Ranch were careful to not discuss or divulge any information about their business dealings to the staff or their slaves. The purpose was security for themselves and perhaps for their kept women as much as I could tell.

Sitting in the lounge of the beach side hotel I recalled with a nervous shudder what happened next. He arrived home late in the afternoon and from the look on his face, his day had not gone well. I had tried smiling at him and said 'good evening sir' and he just looked at me and pointed to the floor. I dutifully dropped to my knees and placed my hands on my jean clad thighs. He walked around my while pulling his tie off. He then said, "Stand and take your clothes off."

I replied, "Yes sir." and proceeded to do as told.

"Hands," he ordered me. I placed them in front of me, the wrists touching each other. I tried to gauge exactly what his mood was, or rather how dark it really was. Something had gone wrong during the day and I trembled knowing that would lead to hurt for me.

Wrapping and knotting his tie around my hands he took the free end and pulled me roughly over to the door frame. Almost invisible above the door was a hook He wrapped the free end of the tie around the hook and pulled my hands up until I was on toes. He then tied it off tight to the hook.

"Xavier, please tell me what I've done wrong, please," I asked in a shaky voice.

He gave me a stinging slap on the ass and growled, "Quiet, no talking." I whimpered and prepared myself for the pain to come.

He pushed by me and I could hear him pull a bottle out of the liquor cabinet. He poured himself a drink and then pushed around me, back into the kitchen. Pulling up a chair he sat behind and I could hear him sip on the liquor. He was breathing heavily. I was becoming more scared by the minute. He almost never beat me unless I had done something to upset him but tonight I couldn't think of anything I had done. There were a few times in the past when his anger seemed to come out of nowhere, it just was and I became the vent for it.

After ten minutes or so of him sitting there, drinking, I began to think that maybe he might calm down. And then I heard the swish of his belt being pulled out of his pants as he stood up. I gritted my teeth and grunted when the first blow of the belt lashed into my upper ass. On the next lash I screamed out. On the fifth lash at the top of my thighs I broke into wailing sobs. I had done nothing to deserve this!

The sobs worked though. He tossed the belt on the floor and pushed by me. I could hear him go up the stairs. Through my tears I watched as he walked down, now naked. He was holding a tube of lube and then I knew what was coming. He squirted a dollop of lube onto his fingers and then stuck one and then two up my ass. At the same time he caressed my burning ass cheeks and started to mumble soothing words and what I thought were apologies. He had successfully vented anger by beating me and in his own twisted way was thanking and apologizing to me at the same time.

I was still hurt and angry at the unfairness of it all but I held back on my feelings knowing that he would be gentler if I just relaxed and let him cool down. My arms were hurting and I hoped he would just fuck me soon and get it over with. He was trying to prepare me carefully and finally he pulled his fingers out of my rectum and I felt the head of his cock probing my anus. There were moments during anal sex that were oddly pleasurable despite the stuffed feeling that his thick cock gave me. But now my arms hurt too much. Finally some relief came as he pushed up into me taking some of my weight off my arms. As his cock went deeper he lifted and spread my thighs and I groaned both in relief and mild pain from his penetrating rod.

However, tonight there was no way I could derive any pleasure from this position. Sometimes when I was on my hands and knees and he prepared me really well and pushed into my ass really slow I would begin to see how some women might enjoy the act. I had once thought the purpose of anal sex was only to degrade and humiliate women but I could see there was possibly pleasure for both parties. Now I just wanted it over and to that end I squeezed all my muscles around his cock as he pounded into my aching hole. I was rewarded with a loud shout from Xavier as he lifted me high with a savage push and erupted deep into my bowels. He grunted and groaned in pleasure and finally pulled out.

****

Sitting in the stuffed chair enjoying the illusion of freedom the lobby gave me I reflected back on that night and the aftermath. After sending me for a shower he had gently rubbed aloe creme into the welts the belt had caused and then held me close all night, whispering soothing words into my ears until I had drifted off.

It was really the only time he had beat me since my submission. There was even one night where I had gone out wandering in the meadows below the houses and became a bit disoriented and for a terrifying hour or so I was lost. Being overdue, Xavier had sent out the security people with the gps like receiver and who found me walking back into the inhabited area, having finally found my way.

I was petrified that he would think I had run. Seeing him looking distraught I ran into his arms sobbing and apologizing for being late, babbling about losing my way in the forest. I prepared myself for the beating of my life but instead he stripped me, put me in the corner and after standing there for almost an hour he stood me in front of him and lectured me about not wandering too far and staying in sight of the houses. Putting me over his lap he gave me a dozen soft slaps on the bum that tingled more than hurt and then laid me on my back in bed and mounted me slowly while caressing and kissing my face and mouth. It was one of the gentlest fucks he had ever given me and I purred with pleasure as he fucked me slowly. I couldn't come from this but it was nice to feel his cock sliding in and out, almost with affection. He came finally himself and let me stay the night in his bed, his hard body wrapped around my back. I'm not sure what saved me that night, possibly the fact that he had worried about me more than becoming angry.

So, during the time between my submission and now, did I ever think about what I had done by giving him my free will. The answer is yes. At first every hour I would shake my head in disbelief that I given in. And then it was every few hours and then after some weeks whole days would go by where I didn't debate the issue in my mind. Quite simply, the deal I did with the devil, so to speak, was bearing fruit

Bit by bit my life was improving in small and not so small ways. Even accompanying Mrs. Lawrence into town for the groceries was a huge step forward. I wandered around the food store hunting down certain items just like a free person would. Other than the tracking collar around my neck, which to a casual observer would look like an odd piece of jewellery I was just a normal 24 yr old on a shopping expedition.

In return I gave everything to him sexually I possibly could. During sex I kissed him with passionate abandon. When I sucked his cock I looked as lovingly and deeply into his eyes as I could while kissing, licking and loving his penis with everything I had. And I was a good cocksucker. At other times I would massage him head to toe with loving care. Sometimes I licked his ass until he was bucking with pleasure. He went wild with my tongue in his crack. And all during sex I talked up how beautiful his body was, how awesome his cock was, how he drove me crazy with pleasure. All this silliness was my way of saying to him that I was his and that granting me privileges and making my life better was a good deal for him.

Did I enjoy the sex? Absolutely yes. As it was now my job to work everything I could out of the deal I threw myself into my work with enthusiasm and abandon and a side benefit was my enjoyment of my work. If my job was to fuck this man in every way possible why not enjoy the work? And at times, as a special bonus, he would eat me out almost lovingly and with great skill that would drive me to an intense orgasm. And now, here I was in a beautiful beach side resort

Spotting him walking out of an elevator I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on the lips. He smiled down at me and put an arm around my lower back. "Baby have you been good?" he asked smiling.

"Yes Sir. Very good."

"And what would you like to do now Pet?"

Still in the lobby, I leaned up close to his ear and whispered what I thought he wanted to hear, "I would like you to fuck me Xavier."

He chuckled, "Greedy girl. How about going for a walk on the beach instead?"

I squealed with delight, "Yes Sir, I would love that!"

"More than fucking me?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"No, of course not. You know I love your cock," I back pedalled, not wanting to spoil my chances of touching the ocean and, in truth, I had come to appreciate his cock and what it did to me even if I was exaggerating a bit.

He took me up to the room and had me try on several bikinis before selecting one he liked. Standing me in front of him he rubbed sunscreen all over my exposed parts just like he would to a little kid. He was fastidious about keeping my skin perfect and paid special attention to my face. Pulling the bikini bottoms down he examined my ass closely and grunted approval that the last of the welts from the belt beating had completely healed. Finally he pulled out a loose cover up for me to wear and we then made our way down to the beach.

It was heavenly to feel the soft warm sand under my feet. Carrying our sandals in one hand and holding hands with the other we slowly walked down the beach. Anyone watching us would have guessed we were lovers, maybe newlyweds on a honeymoon. Unless, of course, they guessed what the collar was all about. I didn't care at that point. I just revelled in the beautiful beach and the ocean breezes.

"How was breakfast?"

"Good. The eggs were cooked the way I like them. Thank you for my new credit card by the way."

"Using it is good for establishing your credit rating. You will need documentation so we can apply for a passport. As you might have guessed the lapse in your identity since college has to be fixed."

"Thank you Xavier, I am excited about getting a passport. Where do you think we might go?"

"I'll let you know when I decide. I know your list so maybe I'll pick one of your destinations." he said with a smile. At times like this I felt like I could almost like him or maybe just hate him a little bit less.

Walking along he asked me, out of the blue, "Are you happy Laura?