Laura's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only spanked once since the conference and that was after a report came back to him that my greeting to a master while walking past his home had been too perfunctory or something. I knew by the scowl the man had given me when I got up off my knee too quickly that trouble might ensue. The spanking, however, seemed to be more of a formality that I believe Xavier felt compelled to respond with and it didn't hurt that much. Once again, the humiliation of lying naked over his lap was worse than the strokes on my rear. However humiliating a spanking was, it got my punishment over quicker, as opposed to standing in the corner naked for hours.

All in all I was slipping into a comfortable head space with my situation. I would still occasionally daydream about being free to go and do as I pleased. However I knew in my heart that I would be terrified to be on my own, knowing he was out there looking for me. It was really just random thoughts and I knew nothing would come of them. Simply put, I was becoming complacent about my captivity.

And then, out of the blue, every thing changed! All the patterns that we had established in our relationship suddenly changed, possibly forever. The event shook me totally out of my complacency in a stunning way.

One sunny, breezy afternoon I was out on the back lawn engrossed in one of my required course readings. I was reclining on a lounger mid afternoon when I heard someone come out of the house. Turning in surprise to see Xavier walking towards me so early in the afternoon I jumped out of the lounger and threw my arms around him intending to give him his welcome home kiss. He had been away over four days, to where I had no ideas, as per usual so my greeting was genuinely enthusiastic. I was more than ready to see to his sexual needs.

He had a large smile on his face and after the welcome home kiss he explained, "Sweetheart I brought you something home I hope you will like."

"Sir, thank you for whatever you got me," I replied enthusiastically. Slaves rarely warranted gifts and I was no exception and I was curious as to what it was.

"Lets go inside and find out, and Laura, this may be a bit more of a surprise than you might be expecting so I don't want you to do or say anything for 10 minutes, okay?"

"Yes Xavier, no talking for ten minutes, got it." Now he really had my attention.

He led me by the hand through the kitchen and into the living room and my eyes must have bulged out of my head and a gasp came out of my mouth. Stepping back in shock I knew in a heartbeat that somehow my life was never going to be the same again.

Staring up at me was a girl, lying curled up on the living room floor, just a slip of a girl, her hands tied together in front and her bare feet hobbled by another restraint. She had a pale grey featureless dress covering her hips and upper torso. Her long black hair was covering most of her face but allowed one wary, frightened blue eye to look at me and then back to Xavier. I have never seen a creature, human or otherwise looked so trapped and pitiful. My god what has he done!

With an odd look on his face Xavier said in a pleased tone, "Laura, meet Arie, your new friend. I bought her to be your companion."

OH. MY. GOD. This twisted man has just bought me a friend. I don't think I could have put an intelligible sentence together in the ten minute period anyway even if I was allowed. Roiling through my mind were at least a hundred different reasons this was so evil in so many ways.

The one thought that was uppermost: My life was about to change.

***********

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment. I do intend to continue this story, however some positive voting and comments would really help.