Laura's Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old me surged up and I wanted to say, 'Yeah, slavery is just peachy' or something stupid like that but I squashed the feeling and replied honestly, "Yes Sir, I love this beach and the hotel."

"Not quite what I asked but I'll accept that answer," he said as he held my hand strolling along the wet sand. It struck me then how incongruous this scene was. Here we were strolling along hand in hand like lovers when in reality I barely knew the man standing beside me. I knew nothing of his family background, what sports he played in school, did he have a favourite movie or music. What were his interests at university. He had shared that he had a business degree but that's about all. Least of all, I knew very little about the shadowy organization he worked for. It seemed to be some sort of hereditary thing, something his father, who I really knew nothing about, may have been part of as well. And here we were holding hands on a glorious day just like I was his girlfriend or wife.

As I reached down and picked up a shell from the sand he asked me another question, "Laura, is there something you find missing from your life right now?"

I exhaled a deep breath and bit back the words I wanted to scream at him, words like wanting a real life, to not be a possession of some egotistical criminal. Well maybe egotistical was a bit strong but domineering certainly. I kept it together and a thought bubbled up in my mind about something that I had been missing more and more recently. I picked my words carefully and replied, "Xavier, I miss having a friend that I can talk to and share experiences with."

"Aren't I your friend?"

Yeah right, I thought, a friend who puts a tracking collar on you but I answered with all honesty, "I mean a girlfriend I could chat with, you know, a BFF. Jean, I mean Mrs. Lawrence is pleasant company but she is somewhat older and is your employee. I would like to have someone to talk to closer to my own age."

"The other men at the Ranch have women and you've met some of them. Would they be the friend you are looking for? I could set up meeting dates with the other masters."

"Some of them seem quite nice but they are so reserved, and if you can forgive me for saying this, they all seem to be so scared of their masters. They don't want to talk much."

"I see." And then very cryptically he added, "I may look into this need of yours. For now lets go for a swim."

I was hoping he would say that as I looked at the other people frolicking in the waves. Then he did something he had never done since my recapture. He took off the tracking collar. He used a small electronic device to cause it to unlock. Seeing my stunned expression he explained his concern about salt water damaging the transmitter. I felt almost naked with my neck free of the collar for the first time in months.

Wading in, hand in hand we both leapt into a wave at the same time. In the next half hour or so I think I had the most fun I had had since first year of university when some girlfriends and I spent reading week in Ft Lauderdale. Xavier seemed to be having as much fun as I was playing in the big rollers. He picked me up several times and tossed me into incoming waves. I shrieked in fear and fun when I sailed through the air and into a wave. It was a blast.

Wading out beyond the biggest rollers he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. We kissed in the surf as he held me to him. His hands found their way into my bikini bottoms and he massaged my ass as we made out in the waves. His cock was firm and pressing into my sex through the bathing suits. It was fun to turn each other on and not have to engage immediately in a sex act. We just kissed and petted until a big wave knocked us over. Xavier dragged me out of the water and growled in my ear that we were going back to the room. And for once I was looking forward to what he planned.

On the way back he told me that there would be a social engagement of the men at the conference and the women were expected to join them. He said we didn't have a lot of time to get ready and go to the evening function.

As if to underline the point, as soon as we returned he pulled off my top and stripped me of my bikini. This was going to be quick and he pulled me over to the bed pushing my torso and head into the bed while my knees were on the thick carpet. Now naked he spread my legs and ran his cock up and down my slit. He groaned and said, "Oh baby, you are so ready." And in fact I was. The play in the water and the warm sun and sand plus a very playful Xavier had me wanting his cock in me. Like I said I enjoyed my work and I wanted him.

He entered me slowly but steadily and then began to thrust hard into my cunt from behind. I loved it! He then did something that the pre-submission Xavier would not have thought to do. He pulled me away from the bed just enough to get his hand down between my legs and began to play with my clit as he continued to thrust in and out. He stopped stroking my sex long enough to take my hand and bring it down with him. He used my fingers to add pressure to my clit and together we brought me and then him to a gasping convulsive orgasm. For minutes after we came he just moved his cock gently in and out until it softened, all the while licking and kissing my back and neck.

We showered together and I put on the very short and light red dress that he picked out for me. I was not allowed to wear a bra but he allowed my a tiny pair of panties. He guided my make up and hair styling and it became apparent that I was to be on display at this gathering.

****

Entering the private suites I followed him with head lowered, as instructed, as we wound our way around the busy room. I was not allowed to look any of the men in the eye and I was not allowed to speak unless asked a direct question.

Out of the corner of my eye I discerned that I was right about the different status of the women at the gathering. Some of them sat comfortably on couches chatting to other men and women, also sitting in chairs or sofas. They looked normal. The other strata, the level I was at, were either standing quietly behind their men or were kneeling with head bowed beside their man. It seemed so bizarre that some women were acting like this was just another cocktail party while at the same time others were clearly slaves like me. What kind of fucked up society did these people live in?

Xavier moved us towards a corner where two men and a woman sat chatting on a couch. A girl was at the feet of one of the men. Reaching them he greeted the seated men and the woman like old friends. He kissed her on both cheeks affectionately. I stood for a moment and then he pointed to the floor and I dutifully sunk to my knees with head lowered. I was positioned almost between him and the lady. They made small talk for some time all the while completely ignoring the presence of myself or the other girl on the floor. I felt like a piece of furniture, a step back from the liberating experience of the lounge and the beach.

Finally, in a lull of the conversation, the woman turned her head and out of the corner of my eye I could see her looking at me. She was dressed in a knee length form fitting cocktail dress that hugged her graceful curves. I guessed she was in her early forties and still gorgeous, her long dark hair framing a classically beautiful face. She was stunning and I felt very self conscious of how simple my dress was.

She reached down and tilted my face up but I kept my eyes averted. "Look at me dear," she said as she looked up and down my body. After appraising me thoroughly she turned to Xavier and remarked, "Well chosen Xavier, she is very beautiful. Is she good? Has her body been marked, you know, beyond your brand?

I assumed she was asking him if he had left marks when beating me. He laughed at that and said, "No Louise you know I don't like to damage my property. Her body is unblemished."

The man beside her piped up with a stupid comment, "Well now Xavier, you know that if you spare the rod you spoil the slave," to which those sitting all laughed.

"Darling, how could you damage something so exquisite as these girls," she admonished, indicating me and the other girl on her knees.

"Well, I'm sure they are exquisite but its too hard to tell with all their clothes on."

"Shush Henry, you just want a treat."

The other man, the master of the other girl, spoke up, "Maybe a little show and tell would be interesting. Xavier if you show your girl, Ill do the same with Sylvie here."

"Not here," Louise piped up, "but yes, I would like to see these two delightful creatures. Perhaps we could go to our room. Henry and I are on this floor."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked plaintively up at Xavier, silently begging him with my eyes to not do this. It would be beyond humiliating. He looked displeased but when Henry jumped up and took Louise by the hand, pulling her up he said jovially, "Come masters, lets see what your girls look like." With that they all got up and taking me by the hand Xavier led me out behind the others.

Arriving in Henry and Louise's room myself and the other girl, Sylvie, were compelled to kneel in the centre while Henry poured the others a glass of wine. Louise sat on the edge of her bed while Henry, Xavier and Phillip, the other master sat in the room's chairs. Louise then spoke, "Come now Phillip you start this by showing us your girl."

Without a word he went over and guided his slave up by taking her hand. He kissed her and then undid the tie at the back of her neck of the simple dress she wore. The dress fell away to reveal a lovely red bra and pantie set the girl was wearing underneath. Phillip ran his hands down her sides to her thighs and kissed the girl again. She responded by kissing back and licking his lips and tongue.

"All of it now Phillip. We want to see her pussy, You can make love later," Louise said, clearly getting into this. I thought only men liked this kind of show but she seemed intent on our humiliation.

My god Phillip's girl was beautiful. I had a pang of uncertainty when he stripped her bra and panties away to reveal a statuesque beauty. I gazed at her perfect breasts that were beautifully rounded and firm with erect pink nipples standing out in pinkish areoalas. My eyes flicked down to her shaven cunt that was a soft and lovely pink slit between her thighs. Her legs were long, tanned and graceful. She stood there looking straight ahead as Louise got up and walked around her. Louise looked questioningly at Phillip who nodded and she then ran her hands lightly over the cheeks of the girls ass, then more aggressively massaging Sylvie's gorgeous rear. Walking around to her front she gently took each breast in a hand and felt their weight and firmness. She ended her inspection by pulling the slave's nipples out.

My alarm increased at this unbelievably shocking display of total disregard for the girl's sensitivities. I looked over at Xavier and pleaded with him silently to not let this happen to me.

The other men sat and took this all in just nodding in approval at Louise's inspection. Finally, she turned to Xavier and exclaimed. "This one is stunning, now show us your girl Xavier."

My mind screamed NO NO! One of the things he assured me shortly after my recapture was that I would not be shared with any of his associates as I had in my first captivity. He indicated that he had reached a level of importance that he would not be compelled to make me available to the other men. I had hated that experience beyond anything else. Some of the men had been grotesque.

He took a breath and then stood up and moved over to me looking into my eyes. He could read the pleading message I was sending out. He put his arms around me, kissed me on the mouth and then whispered into my ear. "Laura, be good. Nothing is going to happen." With that he went around me and undid my dress slipping it off my body. I stepped out of it and stood there shaking. I couldn't look at any of the others. I just stared ahead at the painting on the wall.

Louise gasped at the sight of my body. "Oh Xavier dear, she is exquisite as well. Her breasts are perfect. Might you take her panties off as well please?" Xavier slid them down my legs and steadied me as I stepped out. I was now dressed only in stockings and 3 inch heels. It had been years since other people had seen me like this and I don't think I have ever felt so naked and exposed either before or after my captivity.

"My god, both these girls are like pieces of artwork. You men have bought well," Louise gushed as she circled my body. She looked at Xavier and asked this time, "May I touch her breasts?"

I shivered under her touch as she grasped my breasts and rubbed and squeezed them. Despite willing them otherwise my nipples became hard and elongated. I was embarrassed beyond all words.

"Xavier, her breasts are so firm and yet soft. They are beautiful." Her hands then ran down my sides and around to my ass which got the same treatment, a gentle massage and squeeze. My face burned in shame. "It would be such a shame to mar these beautiful bodies with the whip. Promise me Phillip and Xavier that you wont ever do that," Louise asked looking at them and talking as though we were cherished dogs or horses. I wanted to tell her to fuck off.

The men including Xavier seemed to enjoy Louise's exploration of our bodies but finally Henry jumped up, joining Louise in her quest. He did the same circuit around Sylvie, squeezing her breasts and then stroking her ass. Suddenly, he pulled back his hand and spanked her hard on the rear. She gave a little squeak of surprise but didn't move. Louise threw her head back and laughed as did the men except Xavier. He just looked impassively at him but I could tell he was seething at the unwarranted abuse. Henry then spoke up, "Phillip, never spare the hand. These girls will remember where there place is because of it. I can help if you need it."

"Thanks for the offer Henry but I seem to have her well under control," Phillip replied with a smirk.

Turning to me Henry gave me the same inspection. As he caressed my ass Xavier spoke up, "Henry no need for a spanking for this one. She has been very good of late." This was a warning to him that I silently thanked Xavier for.

"Oh she's good you say. I'm sure you have her under control as well." He moved to my front and lowered his hand to my tummy and while holding my gaze he began to run his finger down towards my sex and I gasped and held my breath. His touch felt like a burning line of fire.

Suddenly Xavier's hand shot out and he grabbed Henry's hand before his finger could enter my slit. "Sorry old friend but her cunt is for me only. Feel free to play with her breasts and legs but I'm a bit possessive about down there."

Xavier had made light of it as much as he could but disappointment was in Henry's face.

Louise then broke up the tension with a breezy, "Well I could drink in these beautiful creatures all night but I think we best be getting back to the party. There are so many good friends here tonight."

After putting our clothes back on, walking down the hall Louise piped up again, "Honestly, I don't see how you men get away with buying and selling these girls. The least you could do is breed some children with them. Give them something to do beside dealing with your cocks. Really now."

Oh. My. God. Breed us like dogs? This woman could not make my humiliation more profound. I looked at Sylvie who was stoically staring at the back of her master's head as we followed them down the hallway.

Mercifully, back in the party I was mostly ignored outside of a few leering looks from the men and the occasional woman. Xavier held my hand or stroked my hair while I knelt at his side. His soft attentiveness I believe was his way of making up for the humiliation at the hands of Henry and Louise.

I could tell that the men were studiously avoiding shop talk in front of the women, kept or otherwise. I had never really seen this side of Xavier before. The side that allowed him to move gracefully from one light conversation to the next, clearly working the crowd with charm and apparent sincerity. There was a deference shown to him by most of the men as he chatted with the various groups. They all seemed to want some of his attention and time and I began to get a sense of his importance to the organization. Despite myself, I felt a flutter of pride that my owner was so well received. Had I been one of the higher level of women I might have also been charmed by him. And I would have liked his appearance. Xavier was very handsome tonight and he was clearly spreading his brand among the party goers.

The sex, when we finally returned to our room, was really lovemaking. As he caressed my tummy, ribs and breasts he nuzzled my neck while slowly, almost carefully pumping his cock in and out. Almost sub audible he whispered in my ear how sorry he was for the humiliating treatment by Louise. The thought flitted through my mind as I enjoyed the feel of his body on and in me that he had never apologized for anything he had done to me before. From that and the soft sex I was thoroughly enjoying I also had the sense that we were on new ground, a place in our totally unequal relationship that we had never been before. It made me hopeful that I had chosen the right course in submitting to my captivity. I gave him all the love and affection I could put into the sex. I rubbed his ass lovingly as he fucked me and I ran my thighs over his legs while kissing him with genuine ardour. I was loving this. When he came with a prolonged groan, for the first time ever, I was sorry to feel him pull out. We were truly in a new place.

***

Weeks passed since the conference and life settled down at the Ranch. At the same time as I was delving into my online course, using a carefully set up and monitored computer, I began helping Mrs. Lawrence more with the care and feeding of the house. I slowly began to see it more as a home than my prison.

While my privileges and horizons were slowly expanding as hoped for I was under no illusion about my status. Every new destination or privilege was carefully considered by Xavier before permission was granted. After my outings in the meadows of the Ranch property Xavier would often spot check me by stripping me in the light and ensuring that I had used sufficient sunscreen so that I wasn't burned. And truthfully, my naturally fair skin and my prolonged house arrest had left me vulnerable to the sun. Slowly but surely I regained a healthy tan and colour in my face. I could see my more toned legs and tummy from all the walking and jogging I did on the property. From Xavier's responses to close inspections of my body I was assured he was enjoying my healthiness as well.

If anything, the frequency of him taking me sexually was increasing. His appetite for fucking me seemed to know no bounds. And I enjoyed it, well most of it. When he chose to take me anally he spent much more time working me up to it, something I really appreciated. I gathered he wanted me to enjoy it more. And despite the fact that I never fully got over the uncomfortable feeling of his thick cock in my rectum I began to relax more and more, to the point I came once with his cock buried up my ass. He had taken to massaging my clit, vagina and labia as he took his pleasure in my rear. I finally accepted anal intercourse as an almost enjoyable part of our sexual life.

He would even sit me down in the living room and ask me questions about the courses I was taking and some of the details of my past life. Some of his considerable conversational skills were directed at me and I enjoyed the almost level playing field between us at those times, even though it was still just an illusion. I was still required to kneel at his feet at dinnertime, however, often I would be invited up to sit at the table. That was a small but important gesture to me as I could maintain a certain level of self esteem when politely eating my dinner at the table while he and Jean chatted, frequently involving me.