Laura's Choice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I get how you feel. I wanted desperately to get away from him in the early days and I hated it when he raped me. You know that I did escape for three years and frankly, it was a slow burn hell. I feared for three years that he would be around every corner. I never really escaped his presence. And as you know I accept now that he has me and I just submit and enjoy it."

"Here's the other thing that makes me want out. You two are so hot together. I mean, you are so beautiful and sexy I don't know how I could compete with you, you know, in bed with him."

I gasped at that statement, somewhat taken aback by her complement and the unexpected direction her words had taken, but I replied, "Arie, you have that petite and understated appeal that drives men crazy. You are the kind of girl they want to wrap their arms around, protect and fuck like crazy. Don't underestimate your appeal. And besides, this isn't a competition. Like you said, he will take what he wants from us regardless."

"But I have very little experience with sex. What if I disappoint him?"

"Let me assure you, inexperience has little impact on men. They want you just the way your are." I may have been laying it on a bit thick but she truly was cute and I knew men liked her type. I don't think he would have bought her if she didn't appeal to him in some sexual way.

At that Xavier sauntered into his room and stopped suddenly, taking in two naked girls kneeling on his bedroom floor, ready for the taking. I shook my head at the privilege he experienced with us. Were we not every man's fantasy, two attractive and available sex toys? The small voice at the back of my head said, 'yeah, and you agreed to be his toy.'

Surprisingly to both of us, he went and lifted Arie up by her hands and patted her on her naked backside, saying, "Little pet, you can go get your sleep clothes on and then please come back here with us." Arie looked oddly at me and then scurried out and towards her room.

Xavier lifted me up by my hands and sat himself on the edge of the bed and pulled me between his knees. He nuzzled my neck and then ran his nose and lips down my chest between my breasts and kissed all around my rib cage and tummy. All the while he held onto my rear gently massaging my ass cheeks. My tummy was fluttering at this and an ache slowly started to build between my legs. His mouth came up to mine and he sucked and nibbled at my lips and then ran his tongue over my teeth and gently explored my mouth. Oh crap! Was this going to be a drive Laura crazy kind of night. He knew all my buttons to press and he had me breathing in shallow aroused breaths. I was his slut.

Arie arrived back in the room in a pair of loose shorts and a tank top. Xavier smiled at her and motioned to the bed and then resumed driving me crazy. His hands went from a gentle massage of my fleshy butt to running his fingers up and down my crack and stopping at my anus for a small circular massage. I almost jumped when a finger went into my vagina almost at the same time as another finger slipped into my ass up to the first knuckle. I gasped into his mouth and he deepened his penetration into my mouth with his tongue. I eagerly sucked his tongue while moaning at the feeling of his fingers in both of my holes. Another finger then massaged the perineum between the holes and this was a button that sent me into high sexual gear. I acknowledged at that moment that he knew my body more than I knew it. Oh, I so wanted him to fuck me crazy and I didn't care that she was there to witness my undoing.

He was continuing her education in the ways of sex and I was the test dummy and frankly, at that moment, I would take anything he would give me. Like the previous night Arie and I locked eyes for a second but at that exact moment he touched my clit with his other hand and I cried out, my eyes rolling back into my head. I was being consumed by the pleasure he was giving me. This basically evil bastard was driving me to ecstasy and I was powerless in his hands.

As if understanding my state of mind he pulled me up onto the bed and settled between my legs to put me out of my sexual misery. He licked my clit furiously and in seconds I began shrieking and convulsing in an intense orgasm. Somewhere during the fall back to reality I looked over at her and she was staring at me, once again, like last night, a look of awe on her face.

Xavier stood up and slipped his clothes off and then moved me up further to the pillows and settled his cock lightly on my mons. He knew that I would be super sensitive at that point to the extent that if he touched my breasts I would likely hit the ceiling. He crouched over me and gently kissed around my shoulders and upper arms and then licked the sweat off my face. I reached down to ready his cock to enter me. I wanted him inside me badly. I wanted this man who had bought me, raped me, enslaved me to now fuck me silly. I laughed out loud at that crazy thought.

"Sweetheart, could you tell me what's so funny?"

"Stop talking and fuck me please sir, I want your cock in me please."

"Okay for now but I may have to beat it out of you later, my pet," he chuckled as he admonished me

My master entered me and then began long and slow strokes. His eyes held mine while he slowly made love to me. The message was one of intense pleasure and affection for me. I smiled back at him between gasps. Our lovemaking was getting better and better but my rational mind was suggesting that this was all part of Arie's seduction. I had to give him credit that he didn't just take her hard and fast as he did me when he first bought me. I believe he was preparing for the future with his two women and he wanted us to want him.

Suddenly he sat up and turned to Arie while still slowly fucking me. He reached over and pulled her closer, holding her in a gentle hug. Kissing the top of her head he asked if she was okay.

"I'm good sir."

"Do you like what Laura and I are doing sweetheart?"

Oh god, a lecture on vanilla sex. Her face was turning red and she couldn't look at me. She tried to start to answer a couple of times and then blurted out, "You two are so hot! I like watching what you are doing."

"If I pulled out would you massage my cock?" All of a sudden and through my haze of arousal I realized I was now just a prop for the lesson.

"Umm ... if you want?" she stumbled out.

"Yes, I want." With that he pulled out and placed her hands around his thick and very aroused member that was glistening with my juices. She stared at it for a moment and then started massaging it with her fingers. "That's it sweetheart, just like that, gentle and loving. Make me feel good with your lovely little hands. My cock is enjoying your touch."

Feeling a bit left out and realizing that my best bet was to try to embrace the play we were in, I quietly pulled back and moved to rest my head on his tummy. He gently stroked my hair as I moved my lips closer to his cock and Arie's hands. He gently pushed my head down and I kissed the end of his penis. Encouraged by the pressure of his hands on my hair I slipped my lips over the head until I nudged her fingers. He began to groan and gasp words of pleasure and encouragement over our combined efforts. Moaning and humping his hips he gently removed one of Arie's hands while moving the remaining one in a faster massage. I took my cue and sunk down more on him and wrapped my tongue around his sensitive spot under the head and gave it my best sucking and licking.

Our loving attention to his cock went on for minutes until he yelled out his orgasm and flooded my mouth with his come. I pulled back to show Arie the results of our labour before swallowing it. He pulled her over and gave her a deep kiss and then pulled me up for the same. "Ladies you were amazing. We are going to have so much fun together, the three of us." I shot a glance to Arie, who was looking fairly pleased with herself. She gave a small shrug and a smile at me as if to say, 'Yes he will take what he wants from us, whatever!"

And so it had begun. We were now officially a threesome and maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I thought.

***

The trail ran along a ridge just above the treeline and the resulting view was spectacular. The day was a mix of warm sun and fluffy white clouds, a perfect mountain day. Arie and I were ahead of Xavier who was huffing and puffing a bit more than us. We were chattering away to each other and enjoying being away from our captivity and having fun with the walking on a beautiful day.

Out of the blue, Arie looked behind and asked quietly, "Laura, how are we going to get these collars off when we escape?"

Escaping at that very moment was the furthest thought from my mind. Maybe it shouldn't have been but I was enjoying the beautiful mountain day too much to be considering my future as a captive woman. I looked back furtively at Xavier who didn't seem to be watching us closely and replied, "I think we need to talk about this at a better time. Please, I know you want out of here but not today. You running would screw this outing up completely and I don't think you would get far."

The truth was that my Plan B included purchasing or 'borrowing" a very specialized chain breaker from the local building store. The tracking collar would then be left on a bus while I got off and headed in the opposite direction. This was a contingency but one I didn't really think I would invoke but just in case I wanted a plan. In reality, I was settling into a very comfortable space as Xavier's captive woman.

"Can we talk about it soon then?"

"Okay, but remember, I don't want any specifics of your escape plan. I am a terrible liar and he would know if I knew what your were up to." With that out of place and time conversation over we continued the mountain walk.

The trail crested the ridge and proceeded through a grove of aspen on the sunny side of the hill. I stopped when a hot spot on my right heel became too irritating to continue. I was pissed off that it was me that had the blister seeing as I was the hiker with the most recent walking experience. Oh well. I groaned and looked at Xavier and asked plaintively, "Sir, I'm developing a blister. I need to take care of it.

"Sure pet, lets have a rest here. I've got the first aid kit in my pack."

Yeah, he liked to take care of his property and investment but I was just being a bit bitchy in my discomfort. He was actually being very gentle and attentive. He pulled off my boot and sock and held my foot on his lap as he cleaned around the broken blister. I felt like a complete hiking novice. He pulled out a stick-on second skin spongy bandage and proceeded to expertly cover and wrap the sore spot.

While he was working on my foot, a group of three came walking through and asked if we were okay. They were a young party of two guys and a girl. Arie started chatting them up and found out that they were part of a University outing club and part of a larger group staying in town. Xavier shot some glances her way and seemed a bit jumpy about this interaction.

She started moving off and talking to the young hikers and then airily waved back to us and said, "I'll meet you guys down the trail.

"Arie, Stay with us. You might get lost," Xavier yelled towards her sternly. She turned around and waved again.

"Don't worry. I wont go past the next trail intersection." With that she turned and skipped after the two guys and girl.

"Arie. WAIT!" he yelled but she didn't turn around and started talking to the hikers.

He yelled her name one more time. Oh shit, I thought. She's an idiot if she keeps on going. Xavier was clearly livid over her disobedience. I put my low cut boot on quickly and hobbled to my feet. Xavier was already walking off. "Laura, stay with me. I need to catch up to her."

About twenty minutes later we found her sitting on a rock beside a trail sign, much to my relief. When we completely lost sight of her I feared she had run. So did Xavier, I believe as well. He had pulled his phone out while we were walking and had called Security back at the Ranch. I don't know if he had put them on notice about a possible escaped slave but I know he was thinking of doing so.

He glared at her and pulling her up told her to follow him closely. We left the trail and headed up towards a grove of pine and aspen. He was silent all the way.

Finding ourselves at the top of the rise we worked our way into a small clearing, well off the trail. Xavier was pissed at Arie and he kept her moving just behind him and in front of me. In a grassy area he stopped and told me to set out the blanket and ready the lunch Jean had packed for us. Walking over to the nearest aspen he pulled out his utility knife and sawed off a small branch.

Arie was clearly getting fearful as to where this was going as he sat on the blanked cutting the twigs off of the branch and not saying anything. Finally she blurted out, "Sir, I'm sorry that I walked ahead of you and Laura. I just wanted to chat with the college kids. I wont do it again." He shot her a hard glance and continued working on the branch. He was still fuming.

"Sir, please, I wont do it again," she pleaded in a shaky voice.

"Arie, shut up." Oh god, I just hoped I wouldn't be pulled into this again.

Finishing with his branch he stood up and asked, "Laura, do you know what this is called?" while swishing it back and forth.

I gulped and said, a tremor in my voice, "A switch Sir?"

"Correct. And why would I have a switch Arie?" Oh god, he was going to draw out the humiliation.

She blubbered, "I .. I don't know sir?"

"Arie, don't give me that shit. You've disobeyed me and now what should I do about that?"

Tears were coming down her face, "Sir really, I didn't mean anything disrespectful."

"You ignored a direct order to stop and come back."

"I'm so sorry!"

At that he went over and pulled her up by her arm and hair. "Go now, over to that tree, Take off your shoes and shorts and wrap your arms around the tree. Laura, go over and hold her hands." I was shaking about the beating to come but at least he wasn't going to force me to do it. Still, I didn't want to have any part of her punishment but I had no choice. After she slipped her shoes and shorts off she leaned against the tree and wrapped her arms around the trunk. I took a hand in each of mine and gave them a squeeze and tried to flash a reassuring smile at her. She just looked back at me in anguish.

He moved over and stood beside her. "Arie do not talk. You tried to make a mess of this day but I won't let you ruin it for all of us. Take your punishment and then we can get on with enjoying the lunch and the walk. Are you perfectly clear why I'm punishing you?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me again."

"I disobeyed you." With that he pulled her panties down to her knees and then snapped the switch through the air and whipped it into her ass. She shrieked at the impact and gripped my hands hard. He continued to whip her with the branch. I could tell from the sound and the force that he was causing real pain on her small rear and her shrieks and sobs confirmed that.

Mercifully, he only gave her about ten strokes and then dropped the switch and pulled the sobbing girl into his arms. He held her while she cried it out and then slowly led her back to the blanket. He placed her face down over his lap and then directed me to get the first aid kit. Pulling out the first aid creme he began to apply it to the lines of the switch on her behind. She buried her face in the blanket while he did this and I just lay back down trying to be inconspicuous. Waves of guilt rolled over me that I hadn't done more to prevent the beating or more important to help her get out of this situation. It almost seemed worse to me to see someone beaten than to be beaten myself.

Finishing up with treating the red lines from the switch, he picked her up into his arms and nestled her head into his shoulder. I don't know if it was remorse or what but he was being very gentle. Nuzzling her hair he said, "Baby, don't make me have to do that again. Your little ass is too sweet to hurt like that. Be obedient please. I will only beat you if you're a bad girl."

'Bad girl', my ass! This was his way of being the kind master, but really, how fucked up was that. She had committed the crime of walking ahead and talking to some other young people, a chance she didn't have often. Was this so terrible that she deserved a beating? I was livid at the thought that something so innocent as enjoying the day and chatting with the new people had earned her pain and humiliation.

I was seething and I couldn't hide it from him. He came over and turned my head to look into his eyes. I didn't want to because he would know how pissed off I was.

He stared at me for a minute, realization dawning that l was recoiling from his harsh treatment of Arie. Finally he pulled me up and glanced down at Arie who was curled up on the blanket, eyes closed. He said, "Little pet, go put your panties and shorts back on and start into lunch. Laura and I are going for a walk around the meadow.

We moved away and he queried, "Laura, tell me whats going on? I know its the beating I laid on her but why now? You know that she broke one of the prime rules and it had to be dealt with."

"Sir, can I speak my mind without fear of punishment?"

"Yes, you may. This is why I moved you away from her. Just be respectful."

I took a deep breath to calm my anger and began, "Xavier, it just seemed so harsh, to beat her like that when all she did was go ahead of us to talk with those kids. She's just a kid herself and I think she misses talking to people her own age."

He kicked at a branch and pointed to a large fallen tree for me to sit on. He sat down beside me.

"Laura you know that it wasn't just about talking to those kids. She's not just another teenager. She's my property and I didn't approve of what she did. She didn't even ask me if she could go ahead. She just did it. For all I know she could have told them about our relationship and asked for help. That would be awkward to say the least."

I snorted at that. It would be awkward because he would be forced to lie again to the Authorities. He would tell them she was free to go whenever she wanted which was total bullshit. When he caught up to her again he would beat her mercilessly.

"Sir, I believe, and I think you do too, that she wasn't about to try and escape, at least not today. She was happy to be out hiking with us and maybe this was a start towards bringing her into our relationship on an emotional level. And now, she's been whipped hard and looks totally broken to me."

"Laura, why do you think I cuddled her after. I had to show her the consequences of disobeying but I now want to show her that I can care for her and make her happy."

"The other fear she will have as I have, Xavier, is that we are always just a small misstep away from a beating. How can we be happy and settled while constantly living in fear that you will take something innocent that we do and see it as an issue that must be punished."

"Laura, how often in the last few months have I physically punished you?"

"Yes sir, I know that its infrequent."

"How often?"

"Just once, with the strap. But I've been made to face into the corner several time."

"And did you not deserve punishment those times? Would you really have preferred a spanking or the strap?"

I squirmed at this. He didn't really get how these 'time outs' were so humiliating. I was nearly twenty six years old, not six! But maybe he did know and that's why he did it. |And truth be told, as angry as I became over these punishments I tried not to do anything that would warrant them.

"Its just difficult some times, always living in fear of displeasing you. Will you spank me or make me stand naked in the corner when I'm thirty or forty or older. Will I always live in fear of punishment?"