Laura's Choice Ch. 05

Story Info
Can Arie overcome Laura's distaste for her?
8.1k words
4.43
6.2k
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone in Xavier's bed when I awoke. My sleep had been fitful, my mind continually replaying the events of the night before. I cringed at the memory of Arie's hand playing me like a new toy. Xavier had wanted that. His goal was to bring Arie into our sexual lives and I recoiled at the thought. I wasn't sure exactly why.

In the shower I replayed the night again and I began to understand that it wasn't that she was a woman so much as someone who I didn't really know that well and I wasn't sure that I really liked all that much. It would be hard for me to like someone who was completely disdainful of my role in the household. Still, I had never been intimate in any way with a woman and while I wasn't against it in principle I was very unsure it was something I wanted. The reality was that Xavier would give me no choice if he decided he wanted a menage a trois. I resolved to try to convince him to take his pleasure with either one of us but not together.

Making my way down to the breakfast table I found Arie kneeling beside Xavier. He was feeding her from his plate. I moved to the other side of him and waited before dropping to my knees.

"Laura, you may sit at the table. Help yourself to the French toast Mrs. Lawrence has cooked us," Xavier said while waving his arm at the chair to his left. Arie tried to catch my gaze but I ignored her.

"Thank you sir," I replied as I took my seat. He resumed reading his tablet while occasionally glancing down at Arie as he offered her a bite from his fork. I had a small twinge of sympathy for the small woman grovelling on the floor for the small amounts of food he would give her. I was thankful he didn't often make me kneel for my food although he watched carefully how much I consumed. He liked a hint of rib showing on his slaves' bodies.

"Are you and Arie going walking today?" he asked in passing.

"Sir, I was thinking I would like to walk by myself today if that's okay with you."

Arie snorted at my subtle message which she correctly guessed was aimed at her. I really didn't want to talk to her after what she had done to me last night and she knew it.

"Why don't you want Arie's company on the walk?" Xavier asked, a note of reproach in his voice.

"Sir, its just that I like to be on my own in the meadows sometimes. It really has nothing to do with Arie," I lied, hoping he would accept my explanation.

He reflected for a few moments and then said, "I'll leave this discussion for now however both of you be prepared to fully explain what's going on between the two of you when I get home tonight. Laura, if Arie isn't going with you I want her locked in her room. Mrs. Lawrence will be out most of the day so the house will be empty."

Arie scowled and I simply said, "Yes sir."

"Good girls. Laura, I want you upstairs in my room in ten minutes." With that he resumed his breakfast while occasionally feeding Arie a bite. I finished up quickly and made my way up into his room to undress and wait on my knees.

His ritual or rather our ritual was a discussion on the day, much like any couple would do, married or otherwise, as he continued dressing and preparing for his day while I knelt naked in the middle of his bedroom. If he had time he would leave his pants to last and I would service his cock while he gave me my chores and tasks for the day. My hands would be behind my back to allow him full control of the pace and depth of my mouth on his manhood. Sometimes he would playfully bob the head around my lips and tongue or maneuver his balls into my mouth and other times he would hold the back of my head and push himself deep into my throat. I liked when he asked for a massage of his balls so that I could bring my hands into play. At those times his cock and balls seemed more like my playthings and I grew to look forward to these oral sessions. His mood would always soften and warm as I gave him my best oral attention and I sometimes used the time to ask for something I wanted.

Today he wanted to come hard and fast. Giving a blowjob with him holding my head and thrusting into my mouth was uncomfortable and somewhat degrading. I liked to give him pleasure and to receive it in return but these sessions were just for him to release his frustrations and I knew today the coolness between Arie and myself were most likely at the root of his roughness. Choking and gasping for air I swallow all his semen and tried my best to lick his cock clean while tears ran down my face.

Pulling his boxers and pants on he reminded me to lock up Arie before I went out. At that he quickly left for the day.

After the morning sex I dressed and moved into Xavier's office and signed on to my University account. My psychology term paper was due in three days and I still hadn't completed the research. I also wanted to avoid Arie. I really didn't want to talk about it with her at the moment.

Typing away I became aware that she had quietly come into the room and sat in the office guest chair behind me. I ignored her presence entirely, hoping she would go away. Finally her sighs and fidgeting became annoying and I turned and sharply demanded, "Arie, could you please go to your room so I can finish my work. I'm going out soon and you need to be locked in."

She wasted no time getting to the point. "Laura, why are you so upset with me."

"What makes you think I'm upset," I shot back. I knew I was being a bitch and I didn't quite get why I was so angry with her. It was about last night but what she did to me was not entirely her fault.

"The way you look so mean at me. I guess it was what I did to you .. in his bed, but he made me do it. I don't deserve this hostility."

Despite the guilt over my uncalled for behavior that was creeping into my head I wasn't yet ready to let her off the hook. "You enjoyed humiliating me."

"What! Really! Because I made you come? I suppose whipping me until I was ready to scream in pain was okay but getting you off with my fingers is unforgivable."

"I hated doing that and you know it."

"Getting you off wasn't my first choice either. Look, he calls the shots. We just jump to his commands. We shouldn't be beating ourselves up over what happens."

She was right but my anger was still there and I wouldn't let it go. "You looked to be having fun doing it. Is it something you've always wanted to do?"

"What?" You mean masturbating a woman? Are you kidding me?"

"You had a smile on your face, I think you were excited," I huffed.

"Okay, yeah, one thing you may have guessed is that I'm not that experienced with sex and I found it a bit fascinating to see his really big cock go in and out of you. I've never seen that before, well, other than in videos. Its so much more .. more raw I guess is the way to put it, seeing him fuck you in real life. And touching you I could see the effect it had on you even though you were shooting daggers at me with your eyes."

I didn't know what to say to this honestly so I changed direction and asked the question I was curious about. "Arie, are you a virgin?"

She blushed at this and nodded. She added, "I've messed around with guys some and have felt a cock before and even licked one but I've never had sex like he did to you last night."

We both sat silent for awhile during which my anger was dissipating. Touching my hand she broke the silence with, "I'm sorry if last night made you uncomfortable. I would like to be friends again. I know he is going to rape me soon and if you don't mind I would be happier if you were there when he does. I don't know why but I want you there."

"Arie, he probably won't give me a choice and even though I don't get off on public sex or more precisely, sex with more than one person, I will try to be there."

"Thanks, can we go for a walk together?"

I sighed deeply and thought for a moment but then replied, "Next time please. I want to be by myself for awhile if you don't mind."

"Okay, I guess its time to lock me up then," and she giggled as she held her wrists out in symbolic submission.

****

After securing Arie in her room I walked out to my favourite meadow. While lying down in the grass and staring at the fluffy clouds passing overhead I contemplated my weird semi-fucked up life. I was a modern day slave, a situation I once thought only happened, if at all, in remote third world countries. I was a captive but one with very nice privileges. I was enjoying my courses and looking forward to some imminent travel to Europe and I lived in a beautiful mountain setting. In return all I really had to do was not try to escape my captivity, obey my masters every command and to keep him sexually fulfilled. And increasingly I had to be his friend as well. My punishments for bad behaviour were infrequent and mostly light humiliation and rarely now, physical beatings. But the threat was always there.

My little captive world had been shaken up by the addition of the new girl. I admitted to myself that the sudden and unanticipated addition of competition for my master's pleasure was maybe at the root of my distaste for Arie. His seeming reluctance to take her was curious to me. He owned this girl and could do whatever he wanted to her, just as he could have me in any way he wanted but he seemed somewhat deferential to my feelings of jealousy. He constantly reassured me that I was all he needed to satisfy his needs and that Arie was primarily for my companionship. But he also insisted that she had to be integrated into our sex life for all of us to be happy. My problem was that I had never experienced any desire to be with a woman. In the end though, Arie was right, whether I liked it or not we would be in bed together with Xavier and it had already started.

***

Hearing Xavier arrive through the door into the kitchen I quickly assumed my spot kneeling on the floor in the great room by the stuffed leather sofa. He strode up and stood beside me running his hand through my hair and resting my head against his thigh.

"Good evening pet. Be a good girl and go get us two glasses of red wine please, the Chilean Merlot if you will." I scampered into the kitchen and opened a new bottle and brought our glasses back into the living room. He took the two glasses from my hand and setting them down on the side table he pulled me into his lap and kissed me deeply. My thighs and sex tingled in anticipation. Like I said, I was becoming his trained slut. After the kiss he handed me my glass and we both took a big sip of our wine. The feel of his hard cock under my rear made me smile. This was my job and I enjoyed it.

I squirmed on his lap and he looked quizzically and asked, "Sweetheart, does you rear still hurt from the strap?"

"No Sir, I'm squirming because of your cock," I giggled.

"Okay, I like that but while we're on the topic tell me how much the strap hurt. I don't get much feedback from Arie when I punish her with it. She just takes it."

I didn't know where this was going so I answered honestly, "A lot Sir."

"Okay, in the interests of my research, on a scale of one to ten where one is a cuff with my hand and ten is the crop where does the strap fit in?"

"Umm, six or seven maybe."

"Lets take a look at you. Stand up, turn around and pull your pants down."

Oh boy, now I was his pain and punishment research bunny but I did as I was told and dropped my jeans and panties. He ran his hands over my butt and pushed and prodded at some of the remaining marks from the strap. He grunted his approval at the healing that had taken place and then he surprised me by blowing gently on my rear. Oooh this felt tingly ... and good. He then started placing feather light kisses and licks all over my ass cheeks. Okay, I could take this research. His fingers caressed and kneaded my bum as his lips dipped lower until I gasped as his tongue touched my perineum and my vaginal area. After several minutes of this he turned me around and continued to caress and squeeze my butt while delving his tongue into my slit.

My jeans were down around my calves and I had to hold on lightly to his head to keep my balance. I couldn't open my legs more because of the jeans and my clit cried out for attention. He looked up and saw the look of arousal on my face and pulled back and said, "Pet, use your fingers to open yourself up and I will hold you. He was now kneeling at my feet and he resumed his searching with his tongue into my sex. I was loving this but frustrated at the tightness. I reached down and pulled my lips apart and exposed my engorged clit to him. He wasted no time sucking it into his mouth all the while caressing my bum and now my anus.

He had never eaten me like this and the awkwardness of my pants around my calves and his position on the floor just added to the carnality of it. I started rocking into his face, greedy to take whatever he was going to give me. Leaning heavily into him I ground my cunt onto his face until I came with a scream of agonized pleasure.

Standing up he pulled me into his chest and held me tight as my breathing slowed down. Holy shit I thought to myself, what was that all about. Afternoon sessions were always about his relaxation and sexual gratification but today he had brought me off in an intense orgasm.

He reached down and pulled my panties and pants up and then set me on his lap. Handing me my wineglass he settled back into the couch. Holding onto my chin he turned my head towards him and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Laura, tell me what your problem with Arie is?" he asked, a note of sternness creeping into his voice.

I sighed deeply not looking forward to this conversation. "Sir, I'm okay with Arie."

"Laura, no you're not! You could barely look at her at breakfast and she was glaring at you. Tell me whats going on."

"Sir, really it's nothing."

"Laura, do I have to pull your pants down again and it won't be as much fun this time? Talk to me."

I knew he would beat me and I had to tell him my misgivings about her. "Xavier, she makes fun of me because of what I do for you, you know, sexually. She thinks I'm a total slut."

"And what else?" he prompted.

"And I guess that I didn't like it last night when she touched me and rubbed me."

"Laura, I put her fingers on you. I want her involved in our lovemaking. You'll have to adapt to her joining us in bed."

"Sir, we talked this afternoon about last night and I think I am mostly over my objections to her. Truthfully I would rather that she didn't touch me that way again but besides that I think we're friends again."

"And what about her sleeping with us?"

'Sleeping with us' I thought. Yeah! I would be okay with that, it was just the idea that we would all be sharing sex together, which is of course what he meant. He was being coy about it.

"Well?"

"I'll learn to adjust to the three of us being together I guess." I said without much conviction.

"That's good because if you two can't get along then I'm going to sell her. There's no point in her being here if you cant be friends." I startled at this statement. Did I really want her out of the house and gone? Did I want to see her go to someone much harsher than Xavier? He was a monster in that he thought it was perfectly reasonable to own and keep captive women for his pleasure but beyond that he wasn't an abusive or unreasonable master. I hated calling him 'master' but in our relationship that's what he was. And I knew the other masters that I had met were far more repulsive than him. I couldn't really wish that fate on her.

"No Sir, please don't sell her."

"Okay. Now will you be accepting of her joining us in bed?"

"Sir, do I really have a choice on that?"

"No, but I want you to be willing to have her with us and to make sure she is having fun."

"Xavier, I'm not sure I know how to be in a threesome and I'm heterosexual. I've never been with a woman in bed."

He turned that over in his mind for a few moments and then said, "Lets take it slow between you and her then. Will you try to be accepting of her in bed with us if I promise not to force either of you into doing things you're not ready for?" I was surprised and encouraged that he would even ask this.

"Yes Sir, I will try"

"Okay, go get her for dinner." I left to bring her down to the table.

***

Arie had joined us for dinner. Mrs. Lawrence seemed very pleased when Xavier invited her to sit at the table. She tried to engage Arie in the conversation as best she could. Arie was still awkward around Jean, much as I had been, knowing that she was a free woman who knew that we were captives but still treated us with kindness and respect. I had learned to overlook the fact she tacitly condoned the keeping of slaves, at least as far as Xavier was concerned.

He surprised all of us by asking Mrs. Lawrence if she would stay for a game of Euchre with us. That was a first. Xavier didn't seem to be the relaxing kind of guy that would play a card game with his women. His way of relaxing was mostly with me naked under him or with my mouth wrapped around his cock.

Arie was surprised as I was but accepted the game with enthusiasm. Not being much of a card player - I would much rather read a book than play cards - I was still surprised enough at the notion to jump into the game myself. Xavier chose Arie as his partner and they proceeded to beat the pants (figuratively speaking of course) off of Jean and myself. He commented that he would instruct us in Bridge through the winter.

It was very relaxing just the same and towards the end of the game he surprised us again. Looking at me he said, "Laura, by the way, I'm thinking of taking you on a hike tomorrow. I haven't been out on the trails all summer and tomorrow looks like a great day. Jean, could you pack us a lunch for the trail please."

Jean looked at him and then Arie and asked quietly, "Will I be making a packed lunch for Arie as well?"

He frowned and seemed to think for a few seconds and then looked over at her and asked, "Arie do you think you could behave yourself if you came walking with us tomorrow?"

She giggled and replied, "Sir, I promise not to frighten any of the woodland creatures."

"Well don't you dare. We may also stop at a pub later in the day, that is if you girls are good on the trail."

Charm offensive or not I jumped at the idea. "Sir, I'm sure we'll be good." Arie agreed enthusiastically as well.

"Very good ladies. After this hand I want you to be even better and go up to my room and be ready when I come up."

The game over I motioned for Arie to follow me. She had never been directed to prepare for sex as I was used to. Usually she was just sent to her room. I took the lead. "Arie, he will want us freshened up and kneeling on the rug when he comes in. Pile your clothes up neatly by the big chair and follow me into the shower. Be quick. He likes me clean and ready in less than fifteen minutes.

We each took our turn in the shower, Arie first and then myself. Quickly we dried and I led her out to the area near his desk and I had her kneel beside me. We were buck naked and I was a bit surprised that she accepted this without complaint. She was still a bit nervous and asked, "Will he fuck me tonight?"

Frankly I had no idea and I was a bit surprised by her presence in his bedroom given his 'go slow' with Arie statement. So I answered truthfully, "I really have no idea. He is keeping me off balance what with the card game and hike and all that. You'll just have to wait and see."

I was curious about her feelings about sex with him, now that he was being the kind and playful master so I queried, "If that happens to be in his plans how do you feel about it?"

"I know its coming, I guess, so I've sort of got my mind around it. I was hoping that I would escape before that happens but I don't have my plan ready. I think he will fuck me before I'm gone so I sort of feel its inevitable."