Laura's Choice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, I don't want you to live in fear either but right now, while I am training Arie, you know that I have to deal with you in the same way when deserved or she will never accept the unfairness. Later, down the road, it may be different but I will never relinquish the authority of master to administer discipline when I decide it is required."

So, I thought, he will always reserve the right to humiliate or hurt me if he thinks I deserve it. I had one more thought though so I asked, "Xavier, would you be willing, say in the future, when I'm older to first listen to my side of the story before you beat me? To give me the chance to explain and to apologize and to possibly accept that I regret what I did without resorting to punishing me?"

He looked at me very hard and was clearly deep in thought at my request. Finally, he replied carefully, "I will consider allowing what you have asked for. Be assured though, that, after discussion, if I still think it is necessary, I will discipline as I see fit. Or not."

The 'Or not' gave me some hope of a more rational relationship so I smiled, knowing that I couldn't push this any further and deciding on stroking him with my submissiveness, I said, "Of course sir, you are my master and I accept all your decisions."

He grinned probably sensing that I was putting on a bit of a show but nonetheless jumped up and said, "Okay, lets go eat lunch. I still have a pub with great amber ale that I want to take you and Arie to."

How bizarre was my life. One moment we are talking about 'crime and punishment', mine to be exact, and the next we were heading for the pub and a beer. Would my reality ever be different?

***

To be continued. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I would value any comment, dear readers, that you choose to leave. They help me to understand my own story from different perspectives. Isn't that part of the fun?