Laura's Expanding Horizons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then took her with him, again, into that warm, half-dark wooden room.

Laura entered with him and immediately realized that she could not avoid stripping. It would make no sense after she had already been naked with him for so long? And, she noted with horror, she could not even consider the presence of four men inside the sauna, entered during their shower, as a sufficient reason not to strip. Even if none of them had shed his towel.

Remaining covered in the presence of those men would have highlighted the "favorable" treatment reserved to Marco, who certainly did not know and could not know that he was the lucky lurker of a game between her and her husband, which every moment seemed to escape out of hand.

She remained there, the only woman in a room full of men, naked among modestly covered people - apart from Marco -, exposed to gazes that her own brazen behavior authorized to extend beyond all decency. He had indeed crossed all thresholds of common sense and respectability. She no longer had her husband shield and protection and, what was worse, that condition was incomprehensibly arousing her.

She could not understand what was keeping her from getting up and running away from that awkward situation. She almost seemed to look at herself as if from another dimension when, instead of finding a way to put an end to that obscene exposition, she let her legs stretch out on the wooden bench while her knees, with imperceptible but continuous movement, gradually moved away until to disclose her sex to the rapacious sight of what had now become her audience.

She wished that no one could sense the storm raging inside her head and between her legs. She felt the humidity of her arousal to grow and had even the feeling to perceive, from there, a smell that was becoming more and more intense and animalistic: the smell of a female who stimulates the senses of males to make herself desirable and to be perceived ready for mating.

Of course, fortunately, there would be no mating and those men around her would be able to limit themselves to enjoy the sight of the female body that was offered to them.

Strengthened by this security and unable to withstand the embarrassment of that further step towards the abyss of degradation - or exaltation - into which she had launched herself, she closed her eyes, as if her inability to look protected her from the gazes. She thought of her children, especially the youngest, who during her games believed it was enough to cover her eyes to make herself invisible to those who sought her.

This thought brought her back to reality for a moment, but it was a fleeting return, soon overcome by the knowledge that having closed her eyes allowed those men around her to continue looking at her without even having to hide their ugly interest in her body, without having to look away as social conveniences would otherwise have required.

She felt even more naked, defenseless, ashamed of having put her body at the disposal of gazes of men unknown to her. These sensations, however, excited her even more, leaving her petrified in front of her own bold performance. She had not the strength to interrupt it, and she let it continue until those men, evidently no longer able to stay inside the sauna, went out.

Only then she had the determination to open her eyes, as if the imperceptible movement of her eyelids could really add something to the self-exposure she had so generously offered. She looked around and saw that everyone had gone out, all except Marco. He was still there, staring with a knowing look, perfectly aware of what had happened inside her.

Laura slowly rose from the bench and stared at him for several seconds, without saying a word. She no longer bothered to hide her body. She didn't know that the sweat, which now copiously ran down her skin, was mixing with the ever more abundant secretions. Her pussy was now soggy and slippery and, although she couldn't see it, obscenely opened.

She was very quick to take the cloth, to give him a hint of greeting and disappear out of that place that had been the scene of her incomprehensible and unforgivable weakness.

She immediately slipped into the shower, hoping to be quick enough not to have to meet Marco there again. She remained under the violent jet for several seconds, letting the water wash away, along with the sweat and heat, both her shame and excitement.

Above all, she had to fight with herself to overcome that unacceptable and apparently invincible desire to give herself some pleasure, there, in that place of relaxation and serenity that for her had turned into a hellish and decadent whirlwind of the senses.

Marco seemed to have understood her need to remain alone, to deal with her emotions. He knew that she would need time to recover that aura of calm composure that he had immediately noticed when he first met her shortly before. He decided to give her that time and went to another group of showers, sure that the massage the next day would have reserved some surprises...

12