Laura's Expanding Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having decided to complete the massage in silence, Marco went down to take care of her legs, not giving up to lift them, one after the other, flexing the calf on the thigh. This movement inevitably exposed the most intimate parts of her body and made her open her sex lips. Amid the blackness of the surrounding thick hair, her vagina stood out, obscenely enlarged and, Marco could not help but notice with satisfaction, evidently moist between her turgid lips. He had to resort to all his self-control but kept his movements within the limits of lawful, resisting the call that the so open vulva powerfully exerted on his hands while massaging her upper thighs and groin. He could not avoid, though, to inadvertently touch those areas, directly perceiving how slippery they were. The abundant secretions clearly betrayed the state of excitement in which the woman was between his hands.

Even Laura, no longer captured by Marco's story, had become suddenly aware of what was happening. She took refuge once more in the reassuring world she magically felt generated by the closing of her eyelids. Once again, staying with her eyes closed gave her the childlike sensation of not being seen, while developing all her other senses and leaving her mind free to wander through every thought and fantasy. She could not deny to herself that she had rarely felt such a strong and overwhelming desire. She wanted to be touched, even more intimately caressed, passionately taken by that man whose strong and decisive touch she was experiencing on her skin. She wondered what words and gestures she could communicate with the intensity of her desire. The answers to that question gave her a sense of dangerous vertigo: she clearly felt how thin the wall was that separated the current experience, still contained in the canons of adventurous normality, from the definitive abandonment of all inhibitions.

She knew it took very little to get lost. One word, one gesture too much, a no longer controlled moan of pleasure would have projected her into a world to her entirely unknown. What would have done Marco, this man met only the day before, the masseur whom she had already allowed to take such indecent liberties? Would he laugh at her, humiliate her and plunge her into an ocean of unspeakable shame? Would he kindly decline her offer, interrupting the game she had obviously misunderstood? Or, dragging her into a terrible and wonderful world, would he have taken her? Would he loved her, possessed her there, on that little bed, in that room transformed into a place of decadent perdition?

Laura's eyes widened. She had to get out of that dangerous and bumpy whirlwind of thoughts, to find herself before it was late.

Marco saw her open the eyes and realized she was somehow regaining possession of reality. He looked at her while smiling, a smile that showed some awareness of the inner struggle she was going through. Laura responded to the smile with the embarrassed look of someone who feels discovered and let herself go to a hint of laughter, the lightness of which did not hide the heaviness of an admission.

Marco understood that whatever had happened during the massage was over with that smile. Laura had regained possession of her faculties, she had returned to be the serious and reasonable woman he had met the day before, and their massage time was also over. He spun her around, enjoying the movement of her buttocks which remained raised as she prepared to return to lying on her stomach. Pleasantly warm oil was abundantly spread over the entire back of the woman body, from the shoulders to the ankles, while a small pool formed in her lower back, collecting there, pushed down by the rounded buttocks. Marco used both hands to spread that oil on her relaxed and softened skin, using the edge of the palm to lift the excess of cream from the back towards the buttocks, which he manipulated abundantly, taking advantage of those last moments he knew were granted to him.

Laura had the perception that Marco was spreading her buttocks beyond necessary and was startled to feel a finger slide impudently, reaching the small hole of the anus. Fortunately, that exploration ended before she decided to protest and Marco, starting to spread the oil on less intimate and private body parts, said to her in a cheerful tone:

"We are done", allowing himself the freedom of a slap on the butt, strong enough to make it blush for a few seconds.

"What was that? Part of the treatment?" Laura admonished him with mock irritation.

"Of course, it helps to reactivate the circulation. Indeed, we usually prefer to resort to more incisive treatment. If you want, I have still five minutes for that", replied Marco, holding up the conversation tone.

"Maybe next time, now I feel activated enough ..."

And immediately she walked towards the coat rack where her bathrobe was hang up, took it and wrapped herself, almost breathing a sigh of relief.

She was back to staying in control of her actions, but she could not help to already feel a certain nostalgia for the moments of abandon she had allowed herself.

"I think we will see each other in the next few days, right? My husband and I will be here until the end of the week", she said as headed for the door, deliberately retrieving a reference to her husband.

"Yes, it will be a pleasure to meet again. Another massage would allow us to complete a path, gifting you with enough energy for the next few months away from here."

"We will see, I hope. I would like it too, but I cannot leave my family waiting for me ... We are here to walk, to view these beautiful places, I cannot always stay inside the wellness centre!"

"No of course."

Marco's smile made her melt once again. He walked over to her and, taking her hands, brought her mouth to her cheek for a kiss. Laura accepted that form of greeting without flinching. Feeling her so relaxed, Marco held that contact for a second longer than necessary, interrupting it only to move her lips towards hers. He kissed her almost shyly on her mouth, from which he broke away a few centimetres, just enough to stare into her eyes and kiss her again, this time with parted lips and no longer disguised urgency.

Laura was taken aback, not expecting that epilogue, and let him kiss her. As if obeying an autonomous impulse, her lips also parted, welcoming his tongue as it crept into her mouth. She felt her legs weaken, a sudden heat to invade her face and, finally, her lucidity to return.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

"Yes, maybe I am. But you did not seem too sorry."

Laura realized she had no right to scold him. He was right, she was the crazy one. She looked at him and, as if to apologize, quickly kissed him on the closed lips, before turning and running away from the room without adding a word.

12