All Comments on 'Laura's First Time'

by Lauralust

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue!!

What a hot opening. I love it so far. And your sense of style is impeccable. Please continue the story, I can't wait to see what's next.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 12 years ago

Great beginning! It captured the way most have started their lives living as the person they needed to be. I hope to see the second chapter very soon.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvalmost 12 years ago
I hope Mark.........

has a nice big thick cock to treat you as the woman you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AND WHAT'S TO FOLLOW

I sincerely hope you finish this story as it has gotten me very very excited!!!!!! As a crossdresser also, I can TOTALLY relate to the wonderful feeling(s) of wearing woman's clothes and pleasing men. I do it all the time!!!

Molly

james_38671james_38671almost 12 years ago
great

so very hot, would love to be mark. plese continue, i hve cum once ready for ur sliky body

wolflady777wolflady777almost 12 years ago
sorry

I am sorry. My finger slipped on my screen and I accidentally rated this a one star and I can't get it undone. I like the story and hope you continue it!

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdalmost 12 years ago
Dont you dare stop now

This is hot hot hot and I cant wait to see what Mark thinks of his slutty roommate. I sure hope he has a big loaded cock for you and I know you will treat it nice,,,I hope that pussy is clean and ready....

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67almost 12 years ago
Heavenly

How wonderful. You have captured this beautifully. Also as a crossdresser since age 12 I too know many of the notions you have incorporated into this story. I too have wore stockings and panties to work. Occasionally even a bra in the winter when I have enough layers of clothes to get away with it ;-) I too used to raid my sisters room and clothes. I thought I was the only one that drifted into fantasy land imagining that I was indeed my own sister !! The dress up sequence you describe is just perfect. I just wish I had a room mate like Mark to "discover" me at the time. Oh to be in that delicious predicament. Terrifying but exciting. Well done.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67almost 12 years ago

How wonderful. You have captured this beautifully. Also as a crossdresser since age 12 I too know many of the notions you have incorporated into this story. I too have wore stockings and panties to work. Occasionally even a bra in the winter when I have enough layers of clothes to get away with it ;-) I too used to raid my sisters room and clothes. I thought I was the only one that drifted into fantasy land imagining that I was indeed my own sister !! The dress up sequence you describe is just perfect. I just wish I had a room mate like Mark to "discover" me at the time. Oh to be in that delicious predicament. Terrifying but exciting. Well done.

LauralustLauralustalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the lovely comments.

Wow, thanks for all the kind words and yes the second part has been submitted and hoping all is well and it is accepted. And thanks again! Lauralust xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yes, it would be a waist to stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So so sexy

Thanks. That has turned me on so much it has convinced me to try what I have often fantasised about.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
love the clothes

I too am a closet CD and I loved your description of the clothes you put on. I too am getting ready to go out in public and let everyone know I'm a CD. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Cat is out of the Bag

Your story has grabbed my interst; on to chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous