Connor's Fingers Pt. 02: Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, I- I really," Maggie finally met Laura's gaze and told her, "I like you! I really, really like you!"

"There I said it, and that's what I told Connor too..."

Maggie huffed, partially in regret as she waited for the backlash. She had never gleaned any information that Laura had ever dated another woman, or that showed an inkling of attraction for the same sex. Maggie wasn't being modest and she knew about herself; that she was beautiful, but she had never detected any hints that Laura even held a smidge of interest in her. So she had struggled inside, for a good while.

"Did you ask Connor to keep it a secret?" Laura's face was an iron-mask when she spoke those words so coldly. She didn't show any other reactions, not even a bit of surprise.

"Yes. Yes, I did."

"Okay." And just like that Laura turned around and walked out.

Maggie was left staring at her back. It wasn't how she had imagined this would play out; she had expected much more than a simple walk-out. She thought back to that night, that wonderful dinner with Connor. She felt attracted to him and had to think hard about confessing her feelings about Laura. She could easily see a future with Connor, only if she hadn't met his sister first.

"Huh... at least now she knows." She tried to cheer up when she got a text from Laura. To push away the fear she read aloud, "Come to my place in an hour, I want to show you something. You will also get your answer then."

"What is this cryptic language?!" Maggie couldn't make out what Laura meant by it. Still, she felt a lot better than a few minutes ago. A small spark of hope had lit up in her heart.

...

It was pitch black inside the house when Maggie entered through the unlocked door. She called out for Laura and Connor but nobody seemed to answer. She thought about switching on the lights but decided against it after she recalled that Laura had asked her not to do so. She didn't get what Laura had planned to show her and why was she being so mysterious about it.

Maggie was just about to give up and call Laura when she heard a low thud coming from the direction of Connor's room. Wondering about it, she tiptoed to there and found the door partially ajar. The light leaking out and the low growls piqued her curiosity. She was a little scared to look, but she wanted to find out. Clenching her fist, she gulped in a breath and peeked inside.

There was Laura in the throes of passion, grinding her hips on top of a man. She was naked from top to bottom and so was the man. He was sitting at the edge of the bed with Laura on his lap while her legs had locked around behind his back. Maggie pleaded that it was not so when even the last hope was extinguished.

"Oh, Connor! You fuck me so good!" Laura moaned wrapped her arms around his head and pulled it to her bouncing tits. She offered them to him and Connor greedily took them in his mouth. "Do you like the feel of your sister's pussy wrapped around your cock?" she moaned. All she got in reply was a low 'mmhm' as Conner was trying to suck her perfect C cup tits into his stomach.

Maggie was stunned. Somewhere in the back of her mind she had expected it but to see it with her own eyes was something entirely different, and she wasn't prepared for it. But contrary to what should have been her reaction to this unholy union, she wasn't repulsed. She just stood still, devoid of any thoughts and actions.

Maggie had married young, as was meant for her, and she always thought that she missed out on many things. And though after her divorce from her good-for-nothing husband and her mother's retirement from the public eye she had had some fun, it wasn't as fulfilling to keep everything under wraps due to her parents' image and influence in the city.

It wasn't a shielded life by any stretch of the imagination, but her mother, a politician, had always stressed for "proper" conduct, so even when she knew about things, understood how the world worked, she had always been a little insecure in the fact that she lacked the first-hand experience in them. And so, to witness such a scene, and to find herself in the middle of this, it was an immense shock to her core. It was so far out of the blue for her that she didn't know what to do. She became speechless and all rational thoughts left her mind.

"Yes! More... give me your cock!" Laura's soft moans sounded like the beats of a drum in Maggie's ear. Her eyes were glued on the creature of sex taking its pleasure from its own kin. A drop of sweat dripped down Laura's head and below to her nipple. Unconsciously, Maggie licked her lips at the sight and her tongue rolled out as if to taste it, to taste Laura.

A fire lit up inside Maggie's soul. Her nipples hardened as she watched Connor twist his head back when Laura kissed his exposed chest. She kept bouncing on his rigid cock, making sloppy, sticky noises with her mouth. Her brown hair had covered Connor's face and muffled his voice of approval."Oh, God, Laura!" Connor sighed into his sister's hair. "Does your brother's cock feel good as it slides in and out of your tight, wet pussy?" Maggie heard Connor ask softly, her eyes glued to Laura's ass cheeks as they rose and fell on her brother's lap, giving her a glimpse of Connor's cock beneath her distended pussy lips.

"Holy fuck!" Maggie screamed in her mind, she hadn't been aroused like this ever before. Maggie had had the hots for Laura for a while now and Connor... he was fucking hot, she gasped for breath as she gaped at the pair of siblings fucking each other. One of her hands reached down to console her weeping pussy and the other moved to massage her aching tit. A voice in the back of her head warned her against it, to retreat immediately, but she ignored it. The pleasure was too much, even if she was just a voyeur to the sinful act.

"Ooh..." Maggie moaned as her finger flicked her hardened nub. She pushed her digit inside her messy opening and sighed at the powerful sensations that assaulted her thereafter. She was like a horny bitch who just wanted to mate, as she fucked herself to the rhythm of Laura's moans. But her clothes became a distraction against her desperate need to cum. Clumsily, she tried to get rid of them and that's when it happened.

Laura's piercing gaze met her own and it felt like a truck had rammed into her. The smirk on her friend's face and the lusty eyes gauging her were as if she was looking at her prey.

"I see you!" Laura mouthed.

"Laura?" Connor was confused when Laura suddenly stopped and climbed down from his lap. He turned his head and found a panic-stricken Maggie peering in.

"What?" He tried to cover himself up and his mind raced to find some excuses, any excuse when Laura shushed him with her sexy finger.

"It's alright baby, just sit and watch..." Laura laid a passionate kiss on his lips and gave him a huge smile as she turned her attention to her guest.

Maggie hadn't moved an inch from her spot. It was as if she had lost all function in her muscles. Her throat felt dry as she gazed at Laura's bewitching form sauntering towards her. Laura was like a queen taking stock of her subject. It seemed to Maggie that everything was, and had been, under the control of that devious siren all along.

Laura pulled her friend inside the room and her hands roamed over the sinful body of Maggie, eliciting gasps of pleasure.

Maggie tried to maintain a semblance of pride under the overwhelming tides of rapture as she voiced out her protest, "You shouldn't..."

"You are enjoying it though..." Laura spoke in an innocent tone but her hands were busy taking Maggie's clothes off her body.

"But it's wrong..."

"I know it's wrong," Laura paused to turn towards Connor and asked in a casual manner, "Don't you, Connor?"

Maggie gazed at Connor and her eyes bulged out to find him stroking his thick 7" cock while his jaw hung loose. She realized that it didn't register to him that Laura had asked him a question. Her already wet pussy became even wetter at the thought of taking his rod inside her. Their eyes met and she pleaded with him to come to her help and stop Laura. But he just glanced at her naked body and jerked his cock menacingly.

"It's over," Maggie thought to herself when the final barrier preventing her from committing a scandal was taken off by Laura. She gasped as Laura swiped a finger over her slit. Her eyes glazed over but she mustered enough willpower to ask Laura, "But you never told me-"

"That I swing both ways?!" Laura smiled passionately and took Maggie's heavy C-cup tits in her hands. She pressed close and whispered, "There's much you don't know about me, Margaret Thorns," she tongued Maggie's ear sensually and added in a scratchy tone, "But remember this, if it makes my brother happy, I can, and will, do anything..."

Maggie didn't have the leeway to take in Laura's words, because as soon as she had felt her nipples getting mashed by the delicate palms, nothing else mattered. It didn't matter why Laura was so guarded and reserved, why she was fucking her own kid brother, and why she did the things she did. All that mattered from that moment on was that Laura's leg was rubbing over her pussy lips and she wanted to cum.

"I'm cumming!" Maggie gurgled her words as an orgasm for ages tore through her body.

Connor was mesmerized by the sight of a limp Maggie hanging on Laura's shoulder. He had never seen something so hot and he believed he never would. They were the two most sensual and sultry women he had ever known and to witness them together, panting against each other's bewitching bodies, he didn't know if life could get any better.

He had had a huge crush on Maggie since he visited Laura last time. But things changed when he moved in with Laura. Somehow, he found that Laura was all he needed-He tried to resist it, resist Maggie because he didn't want to hurt Laura's feelings by doing something insensitive like dating her friend and more importantly because...Yet, she kept pushing him to Maggie. Of course, Laura being Laura, he had to suffer for a few days but it all worked out in his favor.

Connor had a feeling that the two friends still had some issues to work out so he shifted to the far end of the bed. His slick cock was aching, crying out for attention, so he made do with his hand. He slowly jerked his rod as he watched Laura run her tongue over Maggie's legs.

Maggie moaned, "Oh my fucking god!" She couldn't believe the sensations striking her vulva through the little toe of her foot when Laura sucked them in, one by one. She understood that it was Laura's way to apologize for being such a bitch to her, but the image of Laura licking her toes was too much for her.

"Fuck! Cumming!" Another orgasm ripped through her body, as she came down Laura took three of her toes into her mouth at the same time, her smooth tongue rubbing against her skin felt heavenly. Maggie tried to push Laura off but she didn't budge.

Laura dropped a glob of saliva on the other foot before she delicately flicked it around with the tip of her tongue. She sucked in the perfect toes as she stared at Maggie. From the corner of her eye, she caught Connor frantically tugging his cock. She growled rapturously when she realized the wetness on it was her own juices. Her hips humped the air in front of them as she recalled riding him while being spied on by Maggie.

"Fuck!" Connor cursed as he watched Laura worshipping Maggie's long legs. She was a woman possessed. Her arms held the two legs to her breasts while she lapped at the milky calves. He mashed the tip of his pulsing cock with his thumb when Laura ran her tongue over the length of Maggie's thighs. It was as if she was making up with Maggie by sucking away at her statuesque legs.

"Please, Laura!"

Laura giggled at the slithering form of her friend. She spat on her fingers and rubbed them over the engorged lips of Maggie.

Maggie sucked in a breath as two dainty fingers parted her labia. She bucked at the soft touches of Laura. She thrashed her head from side to side when she felt Laura blow hot breath on her needy clit.

"Fuck me!" Maggie screamed.

Laura obliged instantly and pushed her fingers inside the hot, dripping, cunt. She flicked the erect nub with her thumb and that prompted another scream of pleasure. She gazed at the "sexpot" flailing under her and was overcome with a need to kiss her. Her fingers kept jabbing at the slushy cunt while she locked her lips with Maggie's.

Connor very nearly shot his load as Laura leaned in to kiss her buxom friend. He had been mesmerized by the sight of the thrashing tits when Laura pressed her lips over Maggie's. He felt a rumble in his balls when their tongues drifted out and started to play with each other.

Laura stared at Maggie and Maggie stared at Laura as they traded saliva. They shared a long and sloppy kiss but Laura never stopped fingering Maggie's cunt. Still staring at her eyes, Laura licked her nipples and Maggie moaned for more, "Yes. Like that, suck them! Suck them for me!" She added in a whisper as Laura left little bite marks all over her tingling tits. Laura kept sucking the fleshy tits and finger fucking her friend all the while staring in her eyes. Suddenly she held Maggie's head in her hands and kissed her hard. Her pussy lined up perfectly with Maggie's and she humped against it.

It was a mind-blowing sight for Connor. Laura and Maggie were rutting against each other like two animals in heat. He then watched in awe as all of a sudden Maggie rolled over Laura and trapped her under the weight of her voluptuous body. It was the obvious difference between the two women and their unabashed chemistry which got to him. He had often fantasized about the two of them in bed, of course, it was only after his relationship with his sister had changed, but the reality was better, much better than he could ever imagine.

With a face full of desire, Maggie gazed at Laura. She was on all fours with her hands either side of Laura's head and her legs either side of her friend's hips. Maggie examined the brown-haired beauty. She brushed her fingers over the succulent lips and traced every inch of the oval face. She wanted to commit it to memory. It was what she had thought about for countless nights, what she had jilled off to in her lonely moments. And now, to have a naked, panting, Laura lying beneath her, it was more than she could take in at the moment.

"What happened?" Laura asked softly as she noticed the emotional face of the brunette gazing at her.

Maggie shook her head but couldn't bring herself to say anything. She felt overwhelmed by her emotions and the beauty of Laura. It was like a dam of unresolved yearnings had built up inside her heart over the years and it burst open suddenly. Her head tilted a little and long locks of red hair covered Laura's face. She leaned down some more to breathe in the wonderful scent. A sweet, fruity, smell entered through her nose and intoxicated her.

"Oh Fuck!" Laura groaned when Maggie licked her neck. She felt herself simmer as the tongue roaming over her perky tits left a trail of saliva in its path. She clutched Maggie's head and pushed her down, towards her pussy. "Lick me! Lick me, you sexy brotherfucker!"

"It's so pretty!" That thought ran through Maggie's head as she observed the pink pussy of Laura. She parted the lips and licked around the edges, feeling encouraged by the passionate moans of approval. Her tongue jabbed at the opening of Laura's lips while her fingers held them apart. The intense flavor greeted Maggie as she lapped at the wet pussy. The musky scent drove her crazy with lust but still, she proceeded slowly. She wanted to enjoy this deliciousness and wanted to relish the sweet taste of this nectar.

"Aw Fuck! I am gonna cum..." Laura moaned. She flailed her arms until she got hold of Connor's hand and then crushed it as a groan escaped her lips. "Cumming!"

Maggie slurped in every drop of fluid shooting out of Laura's cunt. It flowed down her lips to her neck and below. She wanted to get more of it and started to lick once more. But she had to stop as Laura pulled her up to kiss her face.

Laura licked the remnants of her own juices sticking to Maggie's face like a hungry dog. "I taste so good on your skin!" She said acting like a possessed banshee as her tongue erased any traces of it and then she traded saliva with the buxom brunette. She sucked the luscious lips presented to her and invaded Maggie's mouth with her tongue. Fiercely, she wrestled with her tongue while her palms kneaded the glorious tits.

Connor stroked his cock with increasing fervor as the two women sucked face. He was mesmerized by his sister's raw energy and Maggie's tantalizing figure. And then, in a flash, Laura reversed their positions. She sat up on her hips with her pussy lined up in a perfect position to grind against Maggie.

"Fuck me!" Connor muttered as Laura lifted Maggie's leg and rested it against her shoulder. Frantically, she ground her hips and mashed their clits against each other. The wet sounds and their erotic moans assaulted his brain. Laura, staring at Maggie, sucked in the big toe right by her lips. Their hips struck against each other with increasing fervor.

It felt to Maggie as if she had reached Nirvana. A silent scream left her mouth as she balled her palms in a fist. When she opened her eyes, she found a smirking Laura leaning over and rubbing her clit.

"Ooh!" Maggie groaned. The tender flesh sent a tingling sensation to her mind as Laura gently brushed it with her nails. "Please..."

"Please? Please, what?" Laura feigned surprise as she continued to play with the engorged, overworked, nub jutting out over the puffed lips.

"Laura..." Maggie whined.

"Hmmm?" Laura feigned surprise and added in a silly tone, "Do you, by chance, want me to stop?"

She blew a cold breath over the length of the opening and asked cheekily, "Or perhaps, you want me to lick you?"

"Oh! Laura-" Maggie groaned in the face of that sweet torture. Laura swiped her tongue on the beautiful slit before she said in an incredibly sensual voice, "Tell me what you want..."

Maggie couldn't take any more of the provocation as she screamed, "Yes! Lick Me! You cold bitch! Taste me-" Her words turn to gibberish as Laura covered her cunt with those sweet, sexy, lips of hers.

She felt like she was in heaven. Laura licked her ferociously, and the sight made her jaw hang loose. As she watched Laura slurp her juices, Maggie realized, with each passing second, with each passing jab of that coveted tongue, that it won't ever get better than this, that she would never have a climax greater than this. But then to her immense surprise, it did get better. She felt a flesh pole getting rammed in her open mouth. Her erect nipples, neglected for so long, had themselves trapped in between muscular fingers. She looked above and her eyes widened at the look of pure, unbridled lust on Connor's face. "That's it, take my cock down your throat," Connor said. "I'm loving it, watching my sister lick your hot, wet pussy!" he growled, "Do you like the feel of her tongue in your cunt?" all he got for a reply was a gibberish sounding response.

It was the best of both worlds for Maggie. Laura lapping at her cunt and Connor fucking her mouth and as an added bonus her sensitive tits were getting mauled at the same time. She couldn't handle the feel of entertaining both the Gaines siblings at the same time.

"Cumm-"

Connor didn't understand the muffled voice of Maggie and he couldn't have even if he wanted to, such was the intense pleasure that ran through his cock. He hadn't wanted to interrupt their time but it was getting to be too much for him. The veins on his cock had bulged due to his need to climax. And when he saw Laura licking away Maggie's juices and heard the sexy, slurping noises, he lost it. He had to have her then, and so he did. He slammed his cock in Maggie's, oh so, inviting mouth and groaned in delight.