Connor's Fingers Pt. 02: Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmark0099
tmark0099
753 Followers

"Maggie! Fuck, I've wanted to do this for so long..." Connor cried out. "Yes! Suck my cock,"

He felt as if his cock was inside a wet, marsh as she coated it with layer after layer of saliva. His hands twisted her nipples and he fucked her pretty face frantically. He shut his eyes as he neared his climax. And then suddenly there was another tongue at the base of his cock. His eyes opened with a shock to find Laura had joined in and was vying with Maggie for his fuck stick.

"Oh God! This is unreal!" He halted when it dawned on him that Maggie, the goddess of sex, and Laura, his devilishly sensual sister, were blowing his cock by taking turns. They were so starved for it that they were licking any part that hadn't been swallowed by the other.

Laura, when she heard the sucking sounds, glanced up, and saw Maggie blowing on her brother's man meat. She felt a rush of jealousy that Maggie was hogging all the fun. So she didn't think twice about losing the wonderful taste of pussy milk and left to gobble up the remaining part that Maggie couldn't swallow in her precious mouth. It was amazing, the sight of her dumbfounded brother. She knew that even if he had been refusing to take up with Maggie, he wanted her in his heart. After all, no straight man could say no that bewitching body. It was made for fucking. She had enjoyed it, all of it, from the buxom tits to the sweet pussy. But nothing could compare with sucking her brother's cock.

"Ah! Fuck!" Connor groaned, "Laura I'm gonna cum," giving her a warning that he was about to blow his load, and that it would be a massive one. The intermittent sucking from the two sirens was enough to drive him to the cliff and the way they flicked their tongue at the base of his engorged cockhead, was driving him insane. His whole body twitched and his knees nearly gave in as rope after rope of thick, white, semen shot from his cock.

"Take it- Take..."

Maggie acted fast when she heard his voice and snatched the head of his cock to take it in her mouth. The intense cummy smell filled her nose and went straight to her brain as she greedily drank the first shots of his hot cum, the rest she rolled around her tongue to get a better taste but the sheer amount of it was so much that she couldn't hold it all inside her mouth. As she closed her mouth, his semen dripped down the edges of her lips. She tried to lick them in but before she could do that, Laura attacked her mouth.

Laura was like a ravenous wolf going after a piece of meat as she sought every last bit of cum she could find. Her tongue rolled around inside Maggie's mouth, probing and prodding to seek out any remaining drops. She licked the redhead's delectable lips and around the fair neck to ingest the scent of her brother's cream.

"Ah! Fuck me!"

Stunned, Connor cursed out. His dick had become erect within seconds of shooting that huge load. The sight of Laura and Maggie fighting over his cum and then trading it between them gleefully, lustily, struck him deep in his soul. The contrasting image from their normal professional and distant conduct to now, where they were acting like a couple of cum-starved sluts, sent a jolt down his spine. His cock was throbbing and he felt like he would spontaneously combust if he didn't fuck a pussy right this instant. So he roughly pulled Maggie by her arms and turned her around to line her swollen cunt with his pulsating cock.

"Ooh!" Maggie gasped as Connor slammed his thick meat inside her to the root. It stretched her cunt and scaled new, unexplored depths. She felt him clutch her fleshy ass and prepared herself to be invaded once more. Connor pulled back completely and stared at the shining cock, wet with Maggie's juices. He watched in rapture as her throbbing pussy swallowed his length.

"Ah, Maggie! You feel so fucking good!" He cried out and pulled his sister in to kiss her. Simultaneously, he fucked Laura's mouth with his tongue and Maggie's cunt with his cock; it was a thing of beauty. To have Maggie on all fours, moaning like a bitch, and to be trading spit with Laura, at the same time, it was a thrill like never before.

"It must be what feels like being inside a furnace," Connor thought to himself. It was hot. The mouth of Laura and the cunt of Maggie, they were hot. Like a wet, moist, sponge her vaginal muscles massaged his throbbing cock between them from all directions, but only it was warm. Laura offered him her perky tits and he obliged greedily.

"More! Fuck her more!" Laura felt jealous but equally aroused. It was confusing but the look of sheer delight on her brother's face made her decision for her. She whispered in his ear as she pulled his mouth to her nipples to feed him, "Fuck that self-important bitch! Drive her crazy as you do to me..." she added, "pump your cum deep inside her tight little pussy so I can suck it out of her," in a slightly louder voice.

The cock inside her cunt jumped and it drove Maggie to churn it even more fiercely. She wanted that cream, to feel it pulse and shoot its load. The earlier taste of his thick cum was still stamped on her tongue and she wanted to cover her pussy with that same scent. And then maybe Laura would do as she said and eat it out of her. The image of Laura, sucking out the creamy semen of her own brother, like a hungry cum slut, made Maggie gasp out, "Fuck... cumming!" Her knees buckled and she couldn't balance herself any longer.

Connor was a little surprised as Maggie climaxed unexpectedly. But when he heard her cry for more, he lay down beside her and turned to his side. Lifting her leg up a little to make room, he rammed in his glistening cock inside her squirting cunt.

"Yes! Just like that! Fuck me," Maggie moaned. "Fuck me more! Don't stop. Don't stop, please!" she screamed when Connor slammed his hips against her ass. She brought her hand to rub her clit as she sought the ultimate release. She was too far gone to think about her image and what would happen after this wonderful night, all she wanted was to cum, and cum, and cum some more.

From the corner of her eyes, Maggie saw Laura with her jaw hung loose. But the elder sister of the man pounding her was frantically fingering herself, fucking her pussy to the sight of her brother rutting against her friend.

"You incestuous slut, come here!" Maggie would have been surprised by the words that had come out her mouth if it was any other time, but her mind was already not able to think about anything else apart from getting royally pounded by Connor and hold Laura close. "Give me that hot cunt, you naughty bitch," she demanded.

She dragged her dumbfounded friend to her and swatted away her hand. She moaned as she took in the scent of Laura's leaking cunt. And as Connor rammed his cock to the depths of her womb, she placed her tongue over his sister's dripping opening. Hungrily, she drank Laura's juices as her own flowed from her pussy and down around her lower hip. Maggie had never known pleasure such as this but she was ready to bet her life that nothing can beat getting sandwiched between a hot sister and brother. To be able to drink from the flavorful cunt of the steamy sister and at the same time getting screwed to the end of the earth by the equally alluring brother, it was the most gratifying thing ever felt, and she just wanted it to go on and on.

"Ah, Fuck!" Laura groaned as her body twitched uncontrollably. "That's right you nasty bitch, swallow my pussy juice as it flows out of me!" she growled at Maggie.

Her eyes were glazed and her tongue was dry after watching that crazy fucking. It was like two beings of sex, creatures of lust, driving one another to the extremes of pleasure. Laura was awestruck and her earlier jealousy about sharing her brother with Maggie vanished. It took her a while to register what Maggie had shouted out but when it did, rather than being insulted or angry, she felt contentment. She felt great and joyous in her status as a sinful, lewd, woman who would fuck her brother. That euphoric feeling and the talented tongue of Maggie licking her cunt bulldozed her being and she climaxed with a squeal, "Connor, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on Maggie's face!" she knew that would rev Connor up to no end.

"Aw fuck! Me too-" A muffled voice came out of Maggie's mouth as her whole body thrashed. The orgasmic juices of Laura flowing in her mouth were the trigger after Connor had been driving her to a cliff of pleasure. Her whole body tingled and she flailed like a fish out of water, such was the intensity of her climax. "Keep... fucking me... Connor," she stammered during her orgasm, as she came harder than she could remember.

Surprised and amazed at their simultaneous, rapturous screams, Connor pulled out before Maggie could hurt him. He stroked his cock to the two sultry women and their spent bodies. His cock throbbed at the realization that he was the reason behind it, even if only partially. He stared in awe at Maggie, more specifically at her reverential tits. The jutting flesh orbs seemed to have snatched his soul as he unblinkingly watched them gently rise and fall with her breath. He was still hypnotically gaping at them when Laura pushed him flat on his back.

"Oh!" Connor gulped in drily. There was that look on Laura's face. It was as if she was a hungry predator stalking him, her prey. She stared straight at him, shaking him to his soul. Taking his cock in her palm, she stroked it slowly and then fed it to her cunt. She clamped down fiercely, not giving him a chance to move even a single bit.

"Do not forget that you belong to me," Laura whispered in her brother's ear. Her tits were pressed tight against his chest and with an excruciatingly slow manner she ground her pussy around his cock, feeling it stir the juices deep inside her lava hot cunt. She was fine with him playing around with Maggie, in fact, she pushed for it because she knew that he longed for Maggie, but it was her right as his sister to lay sole claim to his heart and cock, and she made it known to him in no uncertain words.

"Um-" Connor tried to speak but Laura shut his mouth by placing her finger on his lips. He had always deferred to his sister on account of her being older than him but this was something entirely new. There was no rule book on how to behave with your sister when you're fucking her too.

"Shush! Just enjoy..." She breathed in his ear and then straightened her back. Connor felt a chill run down his back as he stared into those deep brown eyes but the sensations coming from his cock distracted him from it. It felt as if he was getting sucked and jerked at the same time and he couldn't help but moan. "Oh, Laura!"

"Do you like bouncing on your baby brother's cock?" Saying that, Connor struggled; the feel of his sister's cunt clamping tight around his cock was too much, and to keep himself from cumming too fast, he focused on his sister and watched her go crazy on top of him. As Laura bounced on his erect cock so did her tits. He was taken by the sight of those perky tits going up and down and the sound of her ass slamming down. Clumsily, he raised his hands to take them in his mouth but Laura held him down, her hands on his shoulders so raising his hands he grasped them and started squeezing and pulling her nipples, she ground her ass with increasing fervor until she stopped suddenly. She twisted her head in the direction of a limply laying Maggie and called her over by curling her finger.

"Come," She said seductively, a wicked grin on her face. Maggie blushed as she dragged herself on all fours to obey Laura's commanding voice. She had watched Laura crazily fuck herself using her brother's fuck stick; it was a beautiful, yet, slightly sad sight. She felt as if she was an uninvited guest to their union. But then with a twist of her head, and with that mesmerizingly sweet smile of hers, Laura made everything better. She went to that brown-haired enchantress and lost herself to the kiss.

"Ummm..." Maggie moaned before she felt her hips getting pushed. She understood Laura's intentions and after taking a furtive glance at the prone Connor, she placed her cunt over his lips. "Fuck," she let out a passionate groan in Laura's mouth.

Connor was ready for it, to taste Maggie. He had waited a long time for it. And now that he had it, he didn't want to let go so he held her tight against his mouth and licked furiously. The taste was every bit as advertised by Laura and more. He didn't want to make a comparison between the two but he knew that he liked them both. And as more and more of Maggie's delectable pussy juice coated his tongue he became sure of his truth. He lapped it up hungrily as he could feel the redhead was close and ready to pop and so was his sister grinding over his cock. Her pussy was like a vice grip, like a suction pump sucking out his semen. And then it happened, like an explosion in his balls his cum rocketed out and shot inside Laura. Connor moaned out as his orgasm hit, the vibrations sending Maggie over the abyss.

"Cumming!" Laura squealed as cum coated her walls and Maggie as well orgasmed spontaneously with the two siblings.

"Fuck! Fuck! I can't-" Maggie mumbled as she slid down from over Connor's mouth. Her cunt was screaming for rest and so was the rest of her body. It was too hard to keep away the bout of sleep. With a happy smile on her face, she lay down between the two siblings and shut her eyes, "I want them, forever! Fate! The future will take care of itself," she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

"Huhu..." Laura laughed to herself. As she watched them peacefully snoring away, clinging to her arm, she couldn't help the devious grin on her face.

Keikakudōri

###

Thank you for reading.

I hadn't meant to write it initially but my editor changed my mind, so a hearty thanks to them.

Please rate and comment. And if you send your comments through the system and leave your email I will respond as soon as I can.

tmark0099
tmark0099
753 Followers