Laura's Kink

Story Info
Laura's kink leads to an interesting insemination.
2.2k words
4.44
24.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After way too many years of school I was finally a full-fledged veterinary surgeon. I landed a job working at a respectable vet hospital in the Dallas area and in due time I was assigned a lovely twenty-one year old vet tech named Laura. Laura was right up my alley, so to speak, as she was 5'5, black haired, blue-eyed, and utterly devoid of tattoos on her alabaster skin. She was also a bit of a fuller girl with plenty of tempting curves. Not fat, mind you, just round. Maybe a little this side of Rubenesque.

Still, I kept a very professional distance just because this is what you do in the modern age.

Over a period of about eight months Laura would talk to me during procedures and quite often she'd start telling me about her personal life. I heard about family and friends, I heard about her college experience, and I'd hear about the ex-boyfriend. He was more of a vanilla nice guy and Laura wanted a little more danger. But safe danger, if there is such a thing.

The girl had some quirks and I suppose I liked that.

This one day we started doing a procedure on a Great Dane. The silly dog had eaten a shitload of small change and it had created an obstruction in the bowel. The surgery was not that difficult simply because a Great Dane is exponentially easier to work on than a teacup Chihuahua. Still, it would take about four or five hours to perform.

I had Laura prepare the requisite amount of a particular intravenous sedative to put the dog into heavy sedation for the surgery. I did the injection and took my time to keep the dog calm while the sedative did its job. In a few minutes the dog was out.

We were only a few minutes into the procedure when Laura blurted out, "I wish someone would do this to me."

"You want your bowel surgically emptied?"

She laughed. "No, I wish someone would knock me out and fuck me. It'd be fun to just get used sometime."

I looked over my glasses at her, "That's pretty kinky. I appreciate your sharing that with me but get to your point. I assume you have a point, right?"

Even under the surgical mask I saw her blush.

"Say it." I told her.

"Maybe you could..." she trailed off.

"We'll talk later." I told her, "but let's focus on the patient right now."

"That's not a 'no', is it?"

Again I peered over my glasses, "No, it isn't. Now focus."

Five hours later we closed up and we were done. I went off to the locker room for a shower and she went and did the same.

When she came out of her locker room she was dressed to go home. It was honestly the first time I'd seen her in something other than scrubs. She looked nice. Typical urban Texas girl with boots and Western cut clothes.

"Meet you at Campisi's? We can talk there." I said to her. I was deliberately short on words, trying to avoid any needless chatter in the office.

"Okay. See you there."

A while later we were busy with a pizza and a pitcher of beer. She started out the conversation avoiding the reason why we were sitting down for a private conversation but by the time we got into the second half of the pitcher she was speaking freely.

"I trust you." she said. "And I want you to be the one who does this for me."

She went on to explain how she wanted to be used and she told me about condoms and no bruises and etc. and etc. By the time she got done explaining everything it sounded more like a procedure than a fun time for me.

Still, I agreed. We arranged to meet at my place the following Friday night after work to see it through. Naturally she promised that the entire enterprise would be confidential.

During the following week she was a bit more cheerful around me and I also noticed that her physical proximity to me was much closer. My elbows were frequently treated to 'accidental' contact with her tits. Nice. I didn't complain.

Friday night came along and I could see the excitement in her eyes as we left work in separate cars and in different directions. It was two hours later when I heard her knock on my door.

"Wow, nice place!" she said as she came in. She'd brought an overnight bag with her since she'd be in no condition to drive back to her apartment until sometime the next day. I showed her to my bedroom and invited her to change into something more comfortable before joining me in the living room.

When she came out she was wearing a sapphire blue satin robe and nothing else. Her nipples advertised the absence of a bra and the sheer satin also betrayed the absence of panty lines.

She took in a big breath. "You don't think this is crazy do you?"

I shrugged, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. But if you do then this is just what you like and I'm flattered that you'd trust me to do it for you."

She had a radiant smile and she flashed it at me. "Thanks!"

At this point things got more clinical. I had her drink a glass of water and I reviewed the effects and side effects with her even though she already knew them.

Then it was off to the bedroom. She placed a few things on the bedside table including a box of condoms and an absurdly large bottle of lube.

I prepared the injection and passed it to her to double check the dosage and she agreed. A few more clinical steps and discussion points followed and then one more time she took in a big breath.

"I guess this is it." she said.

"Yep. You still don't have to do this if you don't want to."

She dropped her robe and revealed her beautiful bare body. "Oh no, I've been dreaming about this for a long time. I want you to fuck me silly!"

Laying down on the bed she held out her left arm to me.

"One more time, you don't have to do this."

"I know", she said, "go ahead."

I put the needle to her arm and slipped it in. I got a vein right off the bat. Looking her in the eyes I slowly pushed the plunger home until it was all in her arm.

Her eyes stayed on me for a moment. "I feel kind of weird." she said and then she was out. I expected her to wake up in about twelve hours. Right around seven the next morning.

Her naked body was laying on my bed and you know what I did next?

Nothing.

Unconscious sex might have been Laura's kink but it wasn't mine. Still, I did caress one of her pretty tits before I covered her up for the night and went out to the living room to watch a game and eventually sleep on the couch.

Come Saturday morning I was up with the sun and I did my usual morning things and got the coffee going. Can't live without coffee.

Like clockwork Laura came out to see me after seven. Dressed in the satin robe. Nice.

"Hey." she said.

"Good morning. How do you feel?"

She did a little self-assessment. "Very rested, a little dry, pulse is good, and I feel really relaxed."

I poured her a cup of coffee and passed it to her. She sipped at it.

"Did you have a good time last night?"

I thought for a second. The Cowboys had lost to Tampa by fourteen points. I fucking hate the Cowboys. "Yeah, I had a great time!"

"You're not going to tell me much are you?"

I hadn't intended to be coy but what the hell, I wanted to see where this went. "A gentleman never talks about his conquests."

She smiled. "Is that what I am? A conquest?"

"You're here in the morning wearing just a robe. You tell me."

We chatted for a bit and I ended up making scrambled eggs for a bit of breakfast. After that she headed to the bedroom to get dressed.

She wasn't even in there a minute when she came back out with the unopened box of condoms in her hand. She was not smiling.

"Didn't you use any condoms last night?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Didn't want to."

"But you had a great time last night?"

It was my turn to smile. "Yeah, I did."

Now she put on her shocked face. "You mean I could be pregnant? Fuck!"

"I suppose you could be. I guess time will tell."

She put the coffee down. "Whiskey."

"It's a little early, don't you think?"

She glared at me, "No, I think it's a little late." Not waiting for me she took her coffee over to my bar, found a bottle of Texas bourbon and topped off her coffee cup with it. The she slammed it and poured a couple fingers more.

"This isn't how I'd planned this." she said as she plopped down on my couch.

I sat down with her. "Things don't always happen the way we want them to."

I sat with her and talked for a bit and she kept sipping at the bourbon.

"So what was it like?" she asked me.

"Well, I'll say this much is you've got amazing tits."

Her hands went to her chest. "Really?"

"Yeah. Maybe you'll let me touch them sometime when you're awake."

She slammed the remainder of the bourbon and stood up. "How about right now?"

This was much more my speed! "I'd like that!"

Laura started to head to the bedroom and I went to the kitchen counter to grab the box of condoms.

"Fuck the condoms." she said. "You didn't use them last night so there's no point in using them now. Be nice to try it without them anyway."

"True." I replied as I put them down.

She disappeared into my bedroom and I followed.

Her robe dropped to the floor and she came over to me and pulled my shirt up. I took it off from there and tossed it with her robe.

She tugged my shorts down and saw my cock already standing at attention.

"Nice." she said as she leaned down and took it in her soft mouth. I have to say, this was magical. The girl knew how to suck a cock. Still, at this point I was ready for something else so I interrupted her and had her get on the bed.

Laura lay down and lewdly spread her legs for me. "I've never done it bare before. Or I guess I have but I've never been awake for it."

Little did she know.

I got onto the bed and got between her legs and gave her pussy a good tongue lashing. She smelled musky and she had a nice tang to her. I got her good and wet and then moved up on her. I let myself settle onto her body and then kissed her. It was our first kiss and she kissed me right back.

We tangled up and explored each other but soon enough I felt my cock poke into her. I looked into her eyes as I pushed into her body and her eyes rolled back with pleasure.

"Ohhh, fuck that feels good!"

I was being a bit gentle with her.

"Deeper." she said.

I pushed all the way into her and felt her squirm when I hit bottom.

"Feels like you're in my fucking throat!"

I got right into fucking her and where she wasn't interested in gentle then neither was I. I figured if Laura wanted to be used then I was going to make her happy. My hips slammed into hers and I forced myself deep over and over. I liked how I'd hit her bottom and then push harder and she'd take that last inch or two until our groins mashed together.

It wasn't too awful long before I felt it starting. "I'm gonna cum!" I said to her. She didn't say anything. Like she was thinking about it...or maybe not thinking at all.

I fucked her some more. "I can pull out."

"No, I wanna feel it!"

I fucked deep and held it as I let loose several pulses of cum into her pussy. It felt fucking glorious!

Thirty minutes later we were going at it again. She didn't leave until Monday morning and that was just to stop at her place and get fresh clothes for work.

We kept a professional distance all day on Monday and then Monday night we were back in bed together.

By Friday she'd called her landlord to quit her apartment because she was moving in with me. We fucked all weekend. She fucked me while the Cowboys got fucked by the Rams. She fucked me during the news.

And it was no big shock when a few weeks later she came up pregnant.

Only after she told me she was happy about the baby coming did I finally confess the truth about what she thought was our first time.

Her response? "Asshole. May as well fuck me some more now."