Laura's Morning Run

Story Info
Laura's morning routine is interrupted.
1.7k words
4.36
5.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late fall had arrived and the morning darkness lasts much longer than summer. Laura, who runs religiously every morning, used to have to change her routine come fall and would run later in the day. A new highly reflective running jacket has allowed her to feel confident running in the dark and not worry about being hit by a passing vehicle on the dark country roads she runs along. Game changer its been for her because her whole life is driven by routine and this she loves.

Laura leaves the house just about 6am, still very dark but in the shine of a light her whole upper body comes alive and shines bright white, a real change from the all black shes used to wearing. Running along the road listening to her favorite 90's "seattle" music shes happy as can be. Laura crosses the the highway, relatively quiet at this time of day she doesn't even slow down and continues onto another gravel road and turns left onto a long straight towards town. The road has only a few houses and at this time of morning zero traffic. One of her favorite roads to run down. About half way down the road a single bright light appears and is shining directly onto her, startling Laura at first but she continues as the light instantly lights up her image and she chooses not to turn around. Laura continues on her path towards the nearly blinding bright light, as she approaches it doesn't seem the light is moving.

All of a sudden as she is only maybe a hundred feet from where the light is it shuts off and she doesn't see anything on the road. Laura decides to cross the road to the right side as the light looked like it was on the left just to be safe to avoid what it was. She comes up on an entrance thru the trees to an unused industrial lot shes instantly covered by a large heavy bag covering her upper body and her wrists are pulled behind her back and cuffed together. Laura fights to free herself but a man takes control of her and pulls her into the driveway off the road. Once into the cleared area off the road the bag is pulled off her head and she sees Joey standing there with a large grin on his face. "Got you" he says as shes still frightened and breathing very heavy. Joey pulls her close and kisses Laura on the lips. "You're an ass". she crys to him. "I've never been so frightened Joey". "Good, that was the idea. And remember you once told me you wanted me to take you captive on one of your morning runs" he replies.

"Laura I have plans for you, and I know you'll comply. Besides it looks like you have no choice." Joey with one arm around her waist and another on the back of her neck pulls the helpless woman into him and kisses her deeply. Laura's body melts into him, her athletic body feels like heaven in his arms and he loves having his hands on her. Joey turns her around and runs his hands down her body holding her close. Laura's hands instantly take ahold of Joey's hard penis thru his grey cargo pants. She begins to rub and she doesn't notice he buckles a padded leather collar around her neck. Laura uses her cuffed hands to open Joey's pants and pull his hard penis out. Her heart racing from the whole experience and now collared just as she loves she turns and drops to her knees. She looks up at Joey and takes him into her mouth. Laura moans as she slides her lips up and down his throbbing penis. Shes working up a rythme when Joey loops his finger into the ring of collar and pulls Laura to her feet. Biting his lip he says "Don't worry you'll have that in your mouth but not that easy."

Joey leads Laura over to his truck and lowers the tailgate. Joey helps Laura up into the bed of the truck and has her sit with her back to him. He uncuffs one hand, lays her down on her back and attaches the open cuff to her ankle on the same side. He then takes a second pair and attaches it between her other wrist and ankle. Laura looks up at him while he takes a leash, attaching it to the ring on her collar and pulling her until her head hangs off the tailgate of the truck. The leash is then attached to the hitch of the truck holding her tight from moving. Laura's mouth is directly in line with Joey's rock hard penis and she knows he wants to use her aggressively and she cannot wait.

Joey bends over to kiss he lips pressing his tongue into her mouth. Laura instantly begins to suck on it very seductively showing Joey just how ready she is. He stands back up and puts his penis to her lips, waiting to press in, his hands caressing her upper body. Laura's body squirming in front of him, he presses in slowly and her mouth takes him as he moves his hips in and out. Joey continues slowly in and out while a little deeper with every thrust. Joey can now feel he's reaching the entrance to Laura's throat but does not push further, still being gentle.

Joey pulls out but stays above Laura's face, she reaches her tongue to lick around the the base of his cock. Joey moves in and quickly she takes ahold of his testicles holding them in her mouth between her teeth. Joey instinctively trys to pull away but she doesn't let him out of her grip and continues to suck and play inside her mouth. Laura lets go after giving Joey one last painful squeeze and he trys to enter her mouth but she keeps her mouth shut and wont let is penis in. "Laura, are do you realize the position you're in?" Joey says.

"I know exactly the position I am in!" she replies.

Joey bends over and kisses her again the opens the buckle on the collar. He doesn't undo it but pulls another 2 notches into the buckle and feeds the tale back thru the loop. The coller is now very tight on Laura's neck and shes feeling the constriction. The process causes her mouth to open for air and he takes the opportunity to force his cock to the back of her throat. Joey's hands move to take the small of her waist and he holds tight aggressively forcing himself to the back of her mouth. Laura begins to squirm as she starts to become out of breath. Joey holds her body tighter and keeps thrusting to the edge of her throat while not pushing past. Laura being pushed tries to move her head to the side and Joey pulls out. She lets out a growl of satisfaction while taking a few deep breaths. Joey only gives her a short time before taking her head in his hands and entering her mouth again, this time testing the limits and after several forceful thrusts he pushes deep into her throat. The collar squeezing her neck already now takes all her ability to breath Laura's limbs begin to wreath and Joey moves to hold down both forearms holding her down and using her mouth and tightly squeezed throat more forcefully than she can imagine.

Laura's mouth, frothy with soliva and becoming swore, finally gets relief when Joey pulls out allowing her to gasp for breath. Joey only allows her relief for a short time and again drives deep into her now with his hands all over her upper body he can feel her hardened nipples thru her layers. Joey unzips her jacket to see shes without any base layer, and frees her breasts of her bra. Cupping her breasts and driving his penis into Laura, her body arches pushing her chest into his hands.

Joey again gives Laura a break pulling out of her mouth. Laura takes a few deep gasping breaths and looks up to Joey, he bends down to kids her and to bites at his lips. He pulls away and puts his penis again to her mouth but she doesn't allow it in. Joey with her breasts in his hands begins to squeeze her erect nipples, Laura gasps at the pain and Joey rolls them between his thumb and index finger squeezing harder. Laura opens her mouth to let out a screen but is instantly silenced by Joey's rock hard penis. Not letting up on either her breasts or the aggressive deep fucking she tries to scream. Joey very close to climax, quickens his relentless fucking and drives himself as deep as possible causing into Laura. With her attempts to scream driving him over the top erupts into her throat and does not stop until he has been exhausted.

Pulling out Joey knows Laura doesn't typically like to swallow but takes some satisfaction knowing she didn't get the choice. He does up his pants before freeing her neck from the collar. He undoes her cuffs and helps her sit up on the tailgate of the truck. Laura fixes her bra and does up the zipper on her jacket. Joey has a bottle of water handy and takes a drink to wash down her mouth and throat. Joey addicted to Laura stands in front of her and grabs her by her jacket and pulls her to him to kiss her deeply. "Was that what you had in mind when you told me you wanted me to find you running and use you the way I wanted?"

Laura replies "You read my mind Joey, I loved it! I can't wait to do it again."

Laura hops off the truck and grabs Joeys crotch hard thru his pants. "Now hopefully it snows so you can bend me over your snowmobile and make me cum with you." She then begins to jog off turning to look back and wink at Joey. She smiles and jogs away to finish her morning run before the sun comes up.