Amber's Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
A new series about a young woman's explorations in BDSM.
2.7k words
4.36
13.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

Amber wasn't sure why she had started researching BDSM. Something about it called to her. Her past relationships started out okay, but she ultimately would get bored and move on. She didn't consider herself promiscuous, per se, but she did find it more exciting the first time with some new guy. Unfortunately, they were all the same, it seemed. It's not to say that the sex wasn't good, because it was...at times. But no one she had met up until this time had fully captured her imagination. They all seemed like "boys" to her, not "men."They lacked direction, discipline, self-awareness, creativity, and drive. She decided she needed to do something different, and what little she knew about the BDSM lifestyle excited her.

She created a profile on a popular alternative lifestyle website, stating that she was 28, auburn-haired, brown-eyed, and curvy. She also included pictures of her 5'4" frame, with her wide hips, plump ass, and small breasts. For good measure, she posted an ad in search of a dominant male, explaining that she was new to this world but that the idea of submission interests her and that she was looking for someone who could mentor her. Of course, she was almost immediately bombarded by men of all ages, sending her pictures of their cocks, claiming to be the man she was looking for. Except for one. His message was very personable and descriptive.

He wrote about who he was, inquired about details she had included in her profile, and just had a tone that spoke to her. She looked at his profile before deciding whether to respond or not. She learned that he was looking for a submissive woman and included some of his likes, dislikes, and basic expectations. His profile listed him as 38 years old, standing 5'10" and 185lbs, with brown hair and eyes. His name was Peter, his photos were tasteful, and she found his physique attractive. He certainly is handsome, she thought, and I've never been with an older guy. Maybe this is what she needed.

She had replied to his message, and then their correspondence began. After several days of messaging through the platform, she felt comfortable enough to share her email with him. Shortly after that, her phone number. They texted all day, nearly every day. Their conversations flowed freely and were very interactive. He gave her resources for researching more about the Dominant/Submissive lifestyle, which he seemed to live by. The more she read, the more she wanted this. To be a real Dom's submissive sounded precisely what she wanted. A relationship based on trust, communication, and serving each other's needs, wants, and desires. To feel owned, cherished...loved. Yes, this sounded exactly like what she needed.

Over the next several weeks, Amber learned more about what would be expected of her as a submissive. Peter had her fill out a questionnaire related to kinks, likes, dislikes, and limits. She wasn't sure how she would feel about receiving pain, but she wanted to try it. She wanted to try sensory deprivation, rope bondage, wax-play...there were a plethora of things to try! Breeding? Something about that caused a twitch. And then there was Consensual/Non-consent...what was this all about, she wondered. She delved deeper into the subject, and it sounded scary yet enticing. Peter cautioned about the risks of everything and emphasized the importance of trust, which excited her more. They talked about all of this and more throughout many conversations.

They eventually met in person, where he took her to an upscale restaurant, and they shared the most wonderful meal. This was followed by several more "dates"...a spontaneous meeting at a cafe...a walk in the park...another lovely dinner. He was always a perfect gentleman to her and never once made a move on her. He said that she would know when he would kiss her because he would ask for consent first and always. He was like that...always so calm and measured during their time together, and she felt so at ease because of it. But also incredibly aroused by it. Why hasn't he kissed me, she would think to herself. She did everything she could to entice him, but she would find herself alone in her apartment with moist panties each time.

Amber eventually wanted more and told Peter so. She tried to discuss becoming his submissive. He seemed delighted and created a contract for them, including everything they had discussed previously. They reviewed it together while Peter pushed her to ensure she negotiated for what she wanted. He always seemed to have her best interest in mind. It was exciting and refreshing for her. They each signed the contract over a video call together due to his travel schedule and her eagerness to get started. They planned to celebrate together at a resort 30 miles away, where they would meet upon his return. He made all of the arrangements, sent her all of the details, and even sent her money to buy an outfit for the occasion.

That night is finally here. Her anticipation and excitement for this night has had her throbbing and needy with excitement. She is waiting in their hotel room when she receives a text message:

"I'll be there in 15 minutes," it reads.

"Yay! I'm so excited to see you! I hope you are too?" Amber responds to the text, butterflies floating in her stomach.

"You have no idea. I will remind you now of our contract and of our agreements. Do you remember your safewords?" he replied.

Amber hesitates for a moment before responding. She suddenly feels a twinge of fear from his ominous text.

"Yes, I do remember our agreements and my safewords."

Amber sits on the bed, fidgeting for what seems like forever, when she hears a keycard slip into the door. He has arrived, so she stands to greet him. Peter looks weary and very serious. Her eyes lock on his as he walks toward her. Amber feels as though something has shifted between them. She steps backward, intimidated, but finds herself backed into the wall. His arms come up above her shoulders, leaning against the wall, trapping her...his eyes still...keeping her ensnared.

Her stomach flutters. Peter presses his body against hers. She gasps. His eyes stare intensely at hers, and he takes one hand off the wall to lift her chin, leaning down and roughly pressing his mouth to hers. Overwhelmed, she struggles slightly, but his body holds her in place. She can feel his cock bulging against the confines of his jeans, pressing against her pelvis. A whimper of fear mixed with sudden arousal escapes her lips as his tongue forces its way into her mouth and dances with hers. His hand slides up to her neck, fingers combing through her hair and gripping firmly. His touch is electrifying to her, but she tries to resist. He pulls her against him even tighter. She can feel his hardness against her...feel it throbbing...thick and engorged.

His need grows. He tugs Amber's hair down, guiding her head down his body, forcing her onto her knees. Her hands rest on his thighs, half pushing him away, half gripping them in desire. She has never had a man treat her this way. A part of her wants to slap him in defiance. Yet another throbs with need. She attempts to look away from him, but his grip on her hair tightens, not allowing it. He guides her face towards his crotch. She tries to turn away, but his hold on her is too strong. He unbuttons and unzips his jeans with his free hand, pulling them down slightly. He reaches into the folds of his jeans and pulls out his cock, its weight evident as it springs forth and presses against her cheek.

"Suck it," he commands. Amber shakes her head, her eyes trying to look away. "This isn't up for debate," he says with another tug of her hair. "You will suck my cock, slut."

Her body uncontrollably flushes with anger and desire at the word slut. What is it about that word, and why the fuck am I doing this, she questions herself, "I'm not a slut", she meekly replies, "I was trying to be good for you." Her eyes look up at him pleadingly. His steady gaze informs her that one way or another, she's going to suck his cock, and he's not going to like it if she doesn't willingly submit.

She turns her gaze on his cock, its thick, veiny flesh now reality before her. Thoughts are spiraling through her head. This is surreal. Is this really happening? Her tongue slowly licks her lips.

Is this what I want?

She opens her mouth slightly...he tugs on her hair, pulling her towards his cockhead. He groans as her lips wrap around it, the taste of precum hitting her tongue. He tastes salty-sweet and pleasing to her. She slowly inches more and more of him into her mouth, her lips engulfing his girth. She bobs her head back and forth slightly, her tongue gently pressing the underside of his cock. His shaft is hard, hot, and slick with her saliva. Her hands grip his hips as she attempts to take as much of him as possible into her throat.

Is this what I want?

Eventually, he hits the back of her throat. She gags, then backs off his fleshy member slightly, her eyes looking up at him. "Take it ALL. Gag on my fucking cock," he demands as he presses himself into her throat again. She's beginning to lose herself to him.

Why do I want this?

"Oh, fuck. Such a slut. You fucking want this. Hell, you need this. You've been dying to eat this cock. You can't help yourself, can you?" She tries to say no. But all she can do is desperately moan around his cock. Her head is spinning. He is thrusting in and out of her mouth faster.

"You want me to come down your throat, don't you slut? Or maybe you would prefer to wear it on your face?" he says through clenched teeth as her breathing becomes audible gulps for air. "Show me how bad you want me to come."

*gluck, gluck, gluck *

"My God, your mouth feels good!" he exclaims as he watches her lips glide along his shaft, drool gathering in greater amounts along their edge. This form of praise weirdly excites her more. His cockhead is disappearing in her open, hungry mouth, and he feels it press into the back of her throat. He groans and pulls her head from his cock.

"Sorry, slut. It's not going to be that easy." Peter scoffs, pushing her back onto the floor, then kisses her again. His tongue forces itself into her mouth. She wonders if he cares about tasting himself on her, but that is soon lost as she feels his knee part her legs, pressing against her bare pussy. She remembers she is not wearing any panties under her skirt and again questions herself. She prays he doesn't realize how fucking soaked she really is.

Is this what she wanted all along?

"Enjoying herself, are you?" he says, and when she tries to deny it, his lips press against hers roughly. "You don't have to lie to me," he whispers into her mouth while his fingers find their way to her cunt, pulling apart its fleshy folds to expose her clit, stroking it gently. She squirms underneath him, bringing a grin to his face. A finger now slides into her well-lubricated cunt, then a second. "Your hole betrays your actions, slut. No panties. You're swollen, open, and so fucking wet. You wanted this all along." He curves his fingers upwards, applying direct pressure on her g-spot. His fingers thrust in and out with a curling motion repeatedly. Her back arches. He roughly pulls up her blouse with his other hand, expertly undoing her bra and practically throwing it and her blouse off, before tearing off his own shirt. His finger-fucking assault continues, her breasts now pressing against his bare chest. They are face to face as she looks into his eyes. Her mouth opens, begging to feel his lips, but he just stares at her, the wet sounds of his rhythmic finger-fucking playing their song. Then, just as she is about to come, he pulls his fingers out, leaving her to quake and whimper from her frustration and sudden emptiness.

"Tell me you want to come. Tell me you want me to fuck you hard like a whore." His wet fingers reach her clit, flicking and tugging it gently. His lips find their way to her nipple and suck on it. She shakes her head no, and he thrusts his fingers back into her, rubbing against her walls. "Tell me, or I will never let you come."

He gently bites her nipple as she looks at him, mouth agape, legs splayed, and skirt disheveled like a ragdoll. She's lost herself. She feels like a whore should. All resistance crashes around her as she whispers, "Fuck me."

"Sorry, what? I can't hear you." His fingers pause inside her, teasing her.

"I'm your dirty little slut. Please. Please fuck me like a whore. Please make me come, Sir," She says louder. He moves slightly, replacing his fingers with his cockhead. He presses the bulbous head of his shaft against her entrance, sliding up and down her slit, gently nudging her clit.

Roughly, he thrusts his shaft into her, causing her to gasp. Her pussy stretches around him, convulsing, trying to adjust to his girthy, hard flesh. She can feel how swollen and wet her cunt is, thankful to be filled.

I want this. I want to be his whore, she thinks to herself. Yet, she still tries to avoid his gaze in shame.

"Look at me, slut." Her eyes look up, catching his, and she whimpers again. At this moment, she knows that she has completely lost herself to him. His smile tells her that he knows all of this. He pulls his cock out without breaking eye contact until just the head remains. Pausing for a few seconds, he adjusts his hips slightly, then thrusts back into her. Repeatedly he pounds his cock into her at a slight upward angle, catching her g-spot with each thrust. Grinning, he begins to fuck her in a deliberate, violent motion, pulling her towards him with every thrust, driving as deep as possible. Rougher, faster, he pulls her onto his cock continually. His penetration slows, and his hand returns to her clit. His lips find her neck and kiss it softly, surprising her with this mix of gentleness.

"No," she whimpers.

"No, what?" he questions.

"No, Sir," she replies. He simply bites her neck in response before resuming a delicate tracing of it with his tongue.

"Yes, slut" he whispers in her ear. "You belong to me now. You have consented, and I will use you how I see fit." His tempo increases, cock thrusting into her, and the words...his thrusting...his tongue...his touch...it all becomes too great to endure. "Come for me. Come on my cock."

He spreads her legs and leans over her, her back arching as she convulses and cries out, "YESSSSSSSS!" Her pussy clenches around him, becoming impossibly tight, and he groans, trying not to come from her milking. The shockwaves of an intense orgasm explode throughout her body, leaving her shaking and legs spasming.

"I'm going to come inside of you," he grunts. Amber's eyes fly open, and she attempts to push him off in a panic.

"No, don't!" but it's too late...he thrusts himself into her...deeper than ever before...his cock pulsing...releasing spurt after spurt of his seed into her vulnerable womb, triggering another, smaller orgasm of hers. She can feel his cock throb deep inside of her.

He holds her convulsing body tight against his, waiting for her soft sobbing and tremors to pass. She feels like a world of worry and stress has washed away from her body and grips onto him tighter. She feels exhausted, blank, empty, yet full of something she can't describe. Eventually, he loosens his hold, leans down, and kisses her passionately.

"You belong to me. We are going to do beautiful things together," Peter says.

And she knew it was true.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers