Laura's Shemale Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura tossed her jacket on a nearby hook, kicked off her flats, and plopped down in a nearby chair to watch the aggressive energy unleashed by the shemale. Jas absorbed it eagerly, trapped against the wall, curvy figure shivering. The hand under her skirt sped up.

The shemale moved off the nipple to pepper the rest of those breasts with kisses. The hand under Jas' skirt kept the same insistent pace, the shivers running over her growing stronger and stronger.

"Can I cum?" she finally asked, voice trembling. "Please?"

Laura bit her lip, her hand sneaking in between her thighs.

Tanya straightened and slipped the hand out from under her skirt.

"Not yet. Get on your knees."

Jas settled on the floor, staring up at the shemale, eyes bright, face flushed, skirt rumpled.

Tanya nodded down to her jeans.

Deft hands worked them down around her feet, letting her step from the denim puddle. A bulge twitched in her briefs, a wet spot visible on the front of them. Jas hooked her fingers into the waistband and tugged it down. The thick, veined shaft popped free.

"God, I can't get enough of this dick," Jas cooed, planting a kiss on the tip.

"Trust me, it feels the same way about you."

Jas laughed, leaving a few more kisses.

"Open wide," the shemale ordered, threading a hand into the other woman's hair.

Jas obeyed, settling her hands on the shemale's thighs.

"Laura," the shemale spoke up. "Come here."

The casual yet firm tone left little room for ambiguity about whether it was an invitation or another order. She rose from the chair and padded closer.

"Put her hands behind her back," the shemale said next.

Jas glanced up expectantly at Laura.

She reached out and took her hands carefully by the wrists.

"You don't have to be gentle. She's not fragile."

She blushed, but tugged, bringing those hands off Tanya's thighs and behind Jas' back, the older woman smiling warmly with not even the faintest struggle.

"Good," the shemale said approvingly, tapping the tip of her cock on Jas' lips.

Laura crouched awkwardly, leaning around to watch it slide through. A thrust sent half inside, drawing a muffled purr from Jas. The shemale tightened her grip on the fistful of hair and fired off a few more thrusts, turning the purr into a choked gag, her balls slapping rudely into Jas' chin.

"Hold her hands there," Tanya growled. "Let me fuck my slut the way she needs."

Laura bit her lip again from the thrill those words provoked. With Jas so close to her, she could feel the same thrill cascade along the older woman.

The next thrusts were harder and rougher. Jas stayed on her knees, helpless but obviously perfectly happy, squealing and sputtering around the assault, throat taking the straining shaft deep. Laura found her gaze drawn up to the shemale, to the look of passion all over her face, the lustful ferocity swirling in her eyes, the beads of sweat forming on her brow, the snarl to her lips showing off white teeth. The passion was not directed at her for the moment, but nevertheless made her squirm, leaving her unable to look away.

"Watch her take my cock," Tanya continued.

Laura dragged her gaze over to the older woman. The thrusts kept her lips stretched, balls bouncing rudely off her chin, saliva bubbling from her mouth to leave her chin slick. The runoff quickly began to drip down and splash messily onto her breasts.

"See how good she takes it? She's a champ. Helps that she loves to be put in her place."

Jas moaned, body rippling from the force of the thrusts.

"Feel how wet she is."

Laura hesitated.

"Oh, you can let go of her hands now. She won't fight. Not that she was ever going to."

Laura let go and reached in between Jas' thighs. The older woman spread them wider, letting her hand brush over damp fabric, and then find her sex. The thrusts did not stop, so the next moan that came out from the first caress was garbled. Laura let her fingers tease over the slit, rampant juices trickling around that touch.

"She's soaked..."

"Of course she is," Tanya said authoritatively, suddenly pulling her cock free.

Lines of spit connected it to Jas' mouth, until she swung it down, letting it smack there. The lines broke, splattering over Jas' face. More smacks came. Jas coughed and gasped, taking in much-needed breaths, her eyes fluttering from the degradation.

"You needed this bad, huh?" Tanya drawled, amusement joining the passion in her eyes. "You needed to be put in your place like this, didn't you?"

Jas eagerly took each rude thwack, the mix of spit and precum all across her forehead and nose and cheeks and chin.

"I was thinking about this all day. About when I'd be on my knees for you."

Tanya smiled, and then nodded to Laura.

"Feel her up a bit. She's got an amazing body."

Laura let her other hand slide up Jas' belly to her breasts, sinking fingers into them, getting a sense of their heft.

"I love being yours," Jas murmured to the shemale.

Tanya punctuated the next thwack by dragging the shaft over her face, smearing yet more precum and spit onto her skin.

"Alright," she spoke up after, her hand tugging at the fistful of Jas' hair. "To the couch, let's go."

Jas did not stand, but instead allowed herself to be led, scurrying after the shemale, her hair turned into makeshift reins.

"You too, Laura."

Laura followed after, eyes drawn to Jas' ass, her skirt having ridden up to offer a great look at her thick backside and drenched sex, the pink fabric of her panties yanked to the side to help expose the latter.

The shemale sat on the couch, and drew Jas onto it, bringing her right back to that gleaming shaft. Laura sat on Tanya's other side, eyes fixed on it, watching a thin trickle of saliva make its way down towards the base.

"You want to choke on it again?" Tanya asked Jas, the older woman's face inches away from the shaft, her eyes wide.

"Please...it feels so good..."

The shemale squeezed Jas' ass.

"I wanna feel it deep, please let me-"

The shemale shoved her down mid-plea, spearing her lips on the shaft, practically slamming her head into place, burying every inch inside her throat. Jas jerked, breasts jiggling to her spastic movements, a gurgling moan audible.

"Good whore," Tanya purred, pressing on her head.

Jas choked softly.

Tanya drew her up and then drove her back into place. The previous ruthless rhythm resumed, leaving Jas sputtering, stringy lines of spit flying around her lips.

Laura squirmed. Her own desire ramped up in response, her sex aching for stimulation.

The shemale noticed her squirming.

"You want to join in?"

Laura swallowed nervously, her pussy twitching at the question.

"There's no way I could take it like her..."

I wish I could though.

She blushed at the thought.

The shemale shook her head.

"I don't mean like her. Do you want to suck my cock?"

Laura hesitated.

"I wouldn't be as good as her though."

"It's not about that. I don't need you to be anything other than yourself."

Laura hesitated again.

"Look, I want your mouth on my cock, simple as that. And I'll enjoy it, trust me. What do you say?"

Fuck...

Another moment of hesitation passed. Tanya dragged Jas up, letting her suck at the tip.

"Okay," Laura muttered, her blush roaring hotter.

Tanya pulled Jas off and brought her to the balls waiting under the shaft. Jas licked there, the duo already wet from the runoff of spit and precum.

"Go for it," the shemale invited Laura.

She wrapped a hand around the base and swiped her tongue over the head. The light musk of combined bodily fluids sizzled on her taste buds. She closed her lips and pushed them down a little bit, the head sliding along her tongue. A splash of precum added to the sizzle. She stroked up with her hand, and began to suck, a shiver washing over her from the excitement of such naughtiness. Right next to her, Jas slurped loudly.

"There we go, good girl..."

Laura shivered again, her pussy twitching again at the praise.

"Suck me just like that, it's perfect..."

More shivers cascaded over her. Tanya brushed tenderly over her hair, and sent her other hand along Laura's back to her ass, palming it through her leggings. The possessive touch made her hips hitch and her back arch. Saliva spilled over her lips, trickling down the shaft, adding to the mess smeared all over it. The combined slickness produced an obscene sound, her hand and mouth working in concert, complemented by Jas' slurping.

"You're both so damn sexy," the shemale murmured, her hand stealing inside Laura's leggings and then her panties to reach her bare ass.

Laura moaned at the touch, her hips winding against that hand, her lips suckling eagerly. The slurping next to her fueled a determination to match that obedience and prove her own submissiveness, so she pushed her lips down the shaft, feeling it strain. The shemale groaned, groping her ass, taking full advantage of having her draped over her lap.

"That's it, get to know my cock..."

I just want to be a good girl for you...

She sucked and stroked, occasionally watching Jas work. The older woman was now kissing the shemale's balls and nuzzling her nose into them.

"I won't last much longer..."

The announcement made both women moan. Laura pushed herself further down, gagging slightly, tears springing to her eyes, her hand stroking along the considerable amount left untouched by her lips. Tanya groaned again, still brushing Laura's hair, not exerting her will like she had with Jas.

"That's it, don't stop..."

Jas slurped, her mouth locked onto those balls. Laura sucked, doing her best to push herself deeper, a little more of that cock sliding over her tongue. Streams of saliva spilled over her lips, adding to the mess all over the shaft. Tanya squeezed her ass.

Laura felt a strong throb run along the shaft, and sped her lips and hand up.

"When it comes, babe, don't swallow it. You're going to share it with Jas."

Makes perfect sense. We worked together to make it happen.

Laura did her best to nod. Another strong throb unfurled from the base to the tip.

"So good..."

The last strong throb was accompanied by a heated spurt straight into the back of her mouth. She moaned, keeping her lips and hand going. The musky flavor settled on her tongue. More spurts followed, splattering against the back of her mouth. She could not help but grind her hips against Tanya's touch, supremely aroused by the knowledge she was helping provide such pleasure. Her mouth began to fill up, several rogue trickles escaping, but she did her best to keep the majority trapped on her tongue, the creamy pool sloshing with each addition.

"Such a good girl," Tanya breathed, sneaking fingers down to her sex.

Laura moaned again, the praise such a lovely complement to the caress and to the already wonderful pride that came from making the shemale cum. The spurts died down, her hand coaxing out the last of the load. Jas did not stop slurping.

"Alright..."

Tanya yanked the older woman off her balls, and nodded at Laura, who let the shaft slip carefully from her mouth. More rogue trickles made a break for freedom, adding slivers of pearly white to the ebony flesh.

Jas launched herself over Tanya's lap and aggressively kissed Laura. The surprise quickly morphed into delight. Laura opened her lips to let the first strands of cum unspool out. Jas helped, easing her tongue into Laura's mouth to scoop them up.

"Mmm, I love seeing beautiful women share my cum."

Laura and Jas purred amid the kiss. The older woman guided the effort, making sure the sticky strands went back and forth in equal amounts. Laura followed that lead, enjoying the thrill of swapping a mouthful of cum with a woman she had just met while the shemale groped them.

I can see why Jas and Pam and Alex wanted to be her sluts...

Jas finally leaned back and swallowed her share of the load. Laura did the same, shivering at the warm trickles flowing down her throat.

"The perfect dessert," the older woman murmured, beaming at her.

Their faces were messy from all the oral action, so she kissed Laura's cheek, starting to clean up the slickness. Laura reciprocated by fondling her breasts, teasing the stiff nipples.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom?" the shemale suggested. "And you two can get to know each other even better."

Laura glanced up at Tanya.

"You weren't planning to leave already?" the shemale asked, smirking slightly.

"The night is young," Jas spoke up. "Plenty of time to keep slutting it up with me."

Laura swallowed nervously. A surge of shyness was met and overwhelmed by a surge of desire.

I want to keep being good for Tanya.

"Lead the way..."

Jas flounced off the couch and held out a hand. Laura took it, following the older woman towards the bedroom, Tanya sauntering after them.

"I'm glad you came," the older woman said over her shoulder.

"Me too..."

Jas led her onto the bed. Tanya climbed on after, and was met by the older woman for a kiss. A hand reached around and grabbed that bountiful ass. Laura hesitated, just watching, struck with more shyness.

"You waiting for a formal invitation?" the shemale asked. "C'mere."

Laura smiled sheepishly and scurried forward. The shemale brought her in for a kiss, and snuck her other hand around to palm her ass. Another hand stroked over her upper back, Jas' touch a splash of comfort.

The shemale switched back and forth for the next minute or so, kissing and groping the two women, her hands making sure both were always attended to.

"I think Laura's a little overdressed," the shemale told Jas. "Take her clothes off."

Jas purred, zeroing in like a heat-seeking missile. Her curvy figure glomped into Laura, almost knocking her back. She giggled, her shyness dissipating in the face of that excitement. Jas tugged up her shirt, so she lifted her arms, letting the older woman work quickly, a dismissive flick sending it to the floor. Her bra went next, joining her shirt, a splash of black on red. Eager hands cupped her breasts, thumbs tracing over her nipples, the playful touch making her coo.

Jas guided her onto her back and eased her leggings down. The shemale watched, lounging against the headboard, her softened cock waiting patiently for the next round. Laura lifted her hips, helping Jas take the leggings off. Her panties were the final addition to the small pile of clothes on the floor.

"Told you she has a great body," the shemale said to the older woman.

Laura squirmed, caught in the spotlight of their combined attention.

"Taste her."

Jas dragged kisses down her stomach, soon reaching her sex. The first licks sent strong shivers over her. She moaned, watching the older woman lap happily, collecting copious juices. The following licks were firmer, slathering along her drenched folds.

The sheets rustled from her squirming. The shemale smiled approvingly, and ran a hand over her breasts, teasing the heaving swells.

"Feels good?"

Jas licked at her clit, as if determined to get a good review.

Laura gasped, nodding, the pleasure rising.

"Mm-hmm...so good..."

Tanya kissed her. A hungry tongue nudged at her lips. Laura opened them slightly to meet it with hers. The two women made out, more moans spilling out from Jas' licking, every few passes along her slit targeting her clit. Tanya kneaded at her breasts, offering yet more pleasure.

"My slut is very talented," the shemale said, nipping at her neck.

Laura gasped again, her back arching, her toes curling. The pleasure climbed higher. The next few licks all centered on her clit. She bucked, fighting for breath, gazing up at Tanya. The shemale smiled, tracing a thumb lazily over her nipple.

An orgasm approached. Laura found herself thinking back to when Jas had asked the shemale for permission to cum.

I probably shouldn't cum without her permission either...right?

Another voice rose from the depths of her unconscious mind.

You're not her slut like Jas or Pam or Alex. You can cum whenever you want. And anyway, she's not the one who'd be making you cum here.

Tanya leaned over to suck at her breasts, capturing little swathes in her mouth but avoiding the nipples entirely. Jas licked and lapped, drinking up the flood of juices.

It's only right though. Plus Jas is eating me out because Tanya told her to. Anything she gives me comes from Tanya. It's only right...

"Can I cum?" she spoke up, following the question with a mewl, surprised but highly aroused by just how desperate and meek she sounded.

Tanya smiled again.

"Not yet."

Laura felt an instinctive pout form, but did not complain.

I asked, and she answered. If I'm asking for her permission I can't be upset if she decides not to give it.

Jas stopped, and began to kiss her way up Laura. At her breasts, she shared a few kisses with Tanya, before continuing along Laura's neck. Her fingers replaced her mouth in between Laura's thighs.

"Fuck..."

Tanya and Jas sucked and nipped at her skin. The fingers at her sex stroked, pressing against the slit but not penetrating. She reached out to add her hands to the action, one finding Jas' breasts, the other testing Tanya's over her t-shirt.

The caresses made the shemale purr. She took her shirt off, and then her bra, letting her tear-drop shaped breasts rejoice at long-awaited freedom. Laura leaned up and kissed there.

The fingers focused on her clit next. She gasped into Tanya's breasts, nuzzling mindlessly. A hand settled on the back of her head, cradling her face into those breasts, and she responded by sucking and kissing more. The pleasure rose quickly again, her pussy clutching, her hips hitching.

Soon, she was close to climax.

"Can I cum?" she asked again, her gaze settling pitifully on Tanya.

"Not yet."

Jas ran her fingers from Laura's slit to her hip, and slithered back along her figure, mouth landing on her stomach and trailing to her sex. The stimulation teetered on overwhelming, but having the shemale so close to her, those firm hands all over her, helped ground her.

Deft licks teased her slit again. The shemale leaned back to watch, still groping her breasts. Laura glanced at Jas, whose attention was focused entirely on those licks, her prone position leaving her breasts squished out underneath her.

The pleasure surged. Laura glanced between Jas and Tanya. The shemale's cock twitched, coming back to life.

Jas sucked at her clit. The sensations spiked stronger and sharper. Laura arched her back, gasping again. The shemale took advantage, swooping down to kiss at her breasts. The added pleasure pushed her closer to climax.

You don't have to ask for her permission, the voice from before spoke up, quieter, further away. Just cum. You've earned it.

I've only earned it if she says I have, came the response.

"Can I cum?" she spoke up, back arching again, heels digging into the mattress.

"Yes."

Laura sighed, feeling herself relax, slumping against the pillows. Jas licked relentlessly, her hips wiggling. The pleasure roared towards climax.

"There you go, babe," the shemale drawled, stroking her cheek. "You're so close, come on, cum for me..."

"Oh god..."

Laura came, bucking weakly. The shemale held her down easily. The ecstasy broke over her, leaving her crying out, trembling on the sheets, toes curling, head tilting back, eyes falling shut.

"Don't stop, Jas, not until I say so..."

The licking carried on. A second orgasm loomed in the offing.

Laura opened her eyes frantically, searching for the shemale's gaze.

"You can keep cumming until she's done," Tanya told her right away, stroking her cheek again.