Laura's Shemale Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sighed again, thankful for the shemale's generosity.

The second orgasm followed. The sigh became another cry. Jas let her fingers take over, rubbing Laura's pussy. The shemale leaned over to kiss her, the older woman cooing from the contact.

The dedicated effort brought on a third orgasm, and then a fourth, and then a fifth. Laura bucked again, eyes wide, body shining with sweat, the shemale's touch a comfort in the face of the ecstatic onslaught. Her cries dwindled into strained whimpers.

"Alright, that's enough," Tanya finally said.

Jas scurried up to drape herself over Laura. Tanya was already on her other side, and Laura was thus able to ride out the last waves of intense bliss cuddled between them, kissed and caressed and nuzzled, all the soft skin around her providing an anchor for her scrambled senses.

The bliss gave way to a satisfying afterglow. She purred, her body unwinding, her mind coming back down towards some version of normalcy. The two women kept showering her with affection.

"That was wild," she breathed.

Tanya kissed her, and then kissed Jas, and then let Jas kiss Laura. Sweat-licked bodies pressed together. Tanya dragged her lips to Laura's throat, teeth occasionally scraping very carefully over her neck. A hard cock came into the equation soon. She wrapped a hand around the base and stroked towards the head.

The shemale ended the idyllic relaxation after a few more minutes.

"Get the lube," she told Jas.

The older woman launched herself off the bed, giggling with excitement.

Tanya went back to sucking Laura's neck, her hitching hips sending her cock sliding through Laura's grip.

"Back!"

"Give it to her so she can lube me up."

Laura bit her lip and accepted the bottle.

"I'm going to fuck her ass, so I want you to get me ready, okay?"

She nodded, blushing at the sudden burst of jealousy flaring to life inside her.

Pam and Alex took it, and Jas can probably take it easily, but I still think that thing might kill me if I took it there...

She squirted a large dollop of lube onto her hand and brought it back to that cock, smearing the dollop all along, shivering at how good it felt in her grip, at how warm it was on her palm, at how it twitched at her touch. Her thumb teased the head at the apex of that stroke. Tanya took that time to make out with Jas, their tongues tangling, her hands appreciating the heft of the older woman's breasts.

A lewd gleam dazzled invitingly on her cock. Laura kept stroking, teasing the head each time she reached it.

"That's enough for now," Tanya spoke up.

Laura shimmied towards the headboard.

"Be right back," the shemale said, slipping off the bed and padding from the bedroom.

Laura watched, ogling her toned shoulders, firm backside and strong thighs.

"She's such a goddess," Jas murmured, midway through taking off her long-forgotten skirt and panties.

Laura bit her lip again.

"I don't know how you're gonna take her in your ass. That thing is big."

Jas waved dismissively.

"Oh, I've taken it a lot. And it helps when you want it. When you need it, y'know?"

Laura nodded.

"She has a way of making you needy. But I think you're starting to understand that."

Her blush made Jas smile. The older woman leaned in for a kiss.

Tanya sauntered back into the bedroom, phone in hand. Her ebony shaft twitched again, ready for action.

"I want you to be my camerawoman," she told Laura, handing the phone over.

Laura nodded shyly. Jas gave her another kiss and then settled herself onto all fours. The shemale sidled up behind her, grabbing the bottle of lube. A squirt put some on her fingers. Her hand dipped out of sight behind Jas. The older woman purred, wiggling her ass. The shemale laughed, spanking her, those lush cheeks rippling from the impact.

"Just gotta get you ready."

"I'm always ready for you..."

The shemale laughed again, her hand moving steadily behind Jas.

"I'm surprised you didn't plug up tonight."

"I didn't have time," Jas lamented. "Work ran late and I had to jet out of there to meet you."

"Ah well."

Tanya tossed aside the bottle and took her cock by the base. A downward swing slapped the head into the cleft between Jas' ass cheeks, letting it nudge into place.

"Focus on her face," the shemale told Laura.

Laura zoomed in, letting Jas' round face fill the frame, dark curls cascading around her flushed cheeks, eyes bright with a restless neediness, tongue licking over her lips.

The shemale eased forward. The neediness flared brighter.

"Please, Tanya..."

Laura let her thighs rub together.

The shemale took Jas by the hips, her fit physique close behind those curves, a lovely contrast. Another push followed. Jas whimpered, her nose crinkling adorably, her fingers clenching at the sheets, her knees digging into the mattress.

"Good slut..."

The praise made her whimper again. Laura kept the camera centered on her face.

Tanya exerted a steady, insistent pressure. Jas reacted with quick expressions, her eyes fluttering, her brows arching, her lips opening slightly to let out barely audible gasps, her teeth catching the lower lip between them. Soon, Tanya settled into place against her abundant backside. Laura shivered, thrilled and impressed by just how easily Jas took the thick shaft. The camera shifted to her fidgeting, but she made sure to keep the focus on Jas' face.

The shemale reached underneath Jas and carefully hauled her up, bringing her into a strong embrace. Jas nuzzled back, the glorious stretch of her figure shown off, heavy breasts swaying, rounded belly rising and falling, pussy glistening with wetness.

"Anything to say to your fans?" Tanya teased her.

"Just that I love your dick...I love how it feels in my ass."

"Only in your ass?"

Jas scoffed theatrically.

"Wherever I can get it..."

Tanya smirked, a hand sneaking up to squeeze Jas' breast. A moan fell from the older woman. The shemale sent her other hand down and hooked two fingers into that wet pussy. Another moan came, laced with pleasure. Tanya began to work her hips slowly, her fingers moving with the same pace. Jas leaned her head back against Tanya's shoulder, her eyes closing.

More moans filled the room. Jas squirmed against Tanya, sweat beading on her brow. The fingers in her pussy crooked to the last knuckles. The moans spiked into gasps for a few seconds. The shemale rolled her hips against Jas. Laura rubbed her thighs together a bit harder, imagining the shaft forcing Jas' asshole to make way, squishing into her insides, using her body like a simple sheath.

"Isn't she so damn sexy?" Tanya purred to Laura.

Laura nodded. The temptation to touch herself was strong but she held off to better keep the phone steady. A thrill fired over her at the thought of prioritizing the shemale's directive over her own pleasure.

Jas opened her eyes and glanced back at Tanya.

"Can I cum?"

"Not yet..."

After a kiss at her shoulder, Tanya guided her back onto her hands and knees, and shifted her hips, sliding herself out. Jas looked over at Laura, displaying no shyness in front of the camera.

I get the feeling this isn't the first time Tanya's done this.

The shemale scooped up the nearby bottle of lube. Her cock came into view. Laura realized after a few seconds that she had unconsciously moved the phone towards it. The shemale did not notice, so she only blushed and swung the phone back to Jas, the older woman's expression of expectant desire filling the frame again. Her own attention stayed on Tanya, however. She could not help but watch her add another coating of lube to her cock, a few droplets splattering off to darken the bedsheets.

Tanya sidled back up behind Jas, one hand settling on her ass to spread the cheeks, the other guiding her cock into the revealed cleft. A firm push sent her back inside the older woman, pleasure breaking over their faces. Jas moaned, her head hanging, her curly hair a dark shroud.

"You can put the phone down now," the shemale told Laura.

With her hands free, she sent one to her pussy and let the other play along her breasts, circling the stiff nipples. The shemale pushed deeper into Jas. The older woman groaned, slight strain evident on her face.

"That's it, stay still..."

Jas did not budge, letting the shemale come flush against her ass again.

"You're so good at taking me balls-deep..."

The shemale began to work her hips again, winding them against the older woman. Laura rubbed at her sex, once again marveling at Jas' submissiveness. Even when the shemale sped up, adding force, Jas eagerly absorbed the impacts, her back arching, her toes curling.

The rhythm ticked harder and harder. The shemale slid both hands up from Jas' hips and brought them around her neck, using that grip to tilt her head back, thumbs teasing at the corners of her mouth. The older woman only moaned.

The room filled with a slapping sound, complemented by more of those moans and Tanya's growls. Flesh whacked into flesh, the shemale's formidable physique crashing against Jas' curves. Laura watched raptly, rubbing quicker at her sex, tweaking a nipple. Her pleasure rose steadily.

The shemale paid her little mind, focused on fucking Jas. Furious lust blazed across her face, a passion answered by the older woman's instinctive submissiveness.

God, I wish I could take Tanya's dick like that...

"Such a good whore," the shemale drawled.

I wish I could be a good whore for her like that...

Laura squirmed, aroused by her own thoughts.

Tanya pumped her hips, railing Jas, hands tight on her neck but not squeezing, simply keeping her head up. Jas mewled, descending into a more desperate, depraved state. Occasionally, she attempted words, but always fell well short, either due to a lack of breath from the forceful thrusts, or to the decision to instead slavishly kiss Tanya's thumbs. The shemale rutted away, her skin glistening here and there with sweat, adding to her fierce beauty.

The pleasure rose, and soon, Laura was close to climax.

"Can I cum?" she spoke up.

"Yes," the shemale growled.

Laura purred, launching herself into ecstasy.

Tanya paused, her hips flush on Jas' backside. Her eyes settled on Laura to watch her ride the waves of bliss.

"Good girl..."

The praise drew another purr.

"Tanya," Jas whimpered, unable to hold back her neediness, punctuating the whimper by sucking at the tip of a thumb.

The shemale fired off three hard thrusts, making the older woman howl with a joyous surprise.

After the third, she leaned back, and held out a hand to Laura.

"Phone."

Fresh off orgasm, it took her a few seconds to process the command. Tanya was patient, a small smirk tugging at her mouth before Laura finally scooped up the phone and passed it over.

"Tanya...please..."

"You want it deep?"

Jas nodded, head hanging again, breasts swaying lazily.

"Then work your ass on me," the shemale replied, aiming the phone down.

Jas immediately began to bounce her hips back against the shemale.

"Faster."

She sped up, body rippling from the effort. The slapping sound restarted.

"Good girl, just like that..."

Jas gripped the sheets for extra leverage, slamming herself against the shemale, grunting from the exertion. Laura drank in the sight of her figure jiggling and shaking, emblematic of her commitment to the shemale's commands.

"Keep going, babe, keep working that fat ass on my cock..."

The pace did not flag, did not slow, did not stop. Jas doggedly speared herself on the offered shaft, her knees pressing into the mattress. Laura squirmed, her hands dawdling on her thighs.

"Touch yourself again," the shemale told her.

She blushed, but slid a hand to her sex, the other returning to her breasts. Her pleasure rose quickly, helped by the view. Jas carried on bouncing onto Tanya, body straining with a considerable effort.

"Alright, that's enough."

Jas stopped. Tanya tossed her phone to the side, and slipped back, her cock coming into view again. Laura watched her grab the bottle of lube and add another coating to it. A glance at Jas showed her fidgeting restlessly, obviously needy but keeping quiet.

"You good?" the shemale teased her.

"I'd be better with you balls-deep," the older woman shot back cheekily.

The shemale laughed, and left a sharp spank on her ass, drawing another squeal from her.

"Don't get greedy now..."

The shemale tossed the bottle aside and sidled up behind Jas. An insistent push sent her back inside the older woman, who hung her head, gasping softly.

"Get a few fingers into your pussy," the shemale directed Laura, her hips settling easily against Jas'.

Laura crooked two inside herself.

"Good girl. Now match me."

The shemale swung her hips back and then forward, forcing a cry from Jas, the impact reverberating across her bountiful figure. Laura followed suit, sending her fingers deep, her channel clutching at the duo.

Those hips drew back. She eased her fingers towards the exit.

Another thrust rocked Jas. Laura pressed her fingers to the last knuckles inside herself, doing her best to match the shemale. Juices squished thoroughly, the pleasure spiking.

More thrusts followed, powerful and fierce, spaced five to ten seconds apart. Jas whimpered, hands and knees threatening to give out. Laura fingerfucked herself, sticking very closely to Tanya's rhythm, determined still to prove her obedience.

"Do you wish it was my cock inside you?" the shemale spoke up.

Laura nodded, biting her lip.

"You'll get it again, don't you worry."

The next thrust made Jas yowl whorishly. Laura speared her fingers deep on cue. The pleasure neared climax.

"Can I cum?"

"Not yet, slut."

Laura mewled. Her blush returned with a vengeance, that single word conjuring up a strong thrill, the lurid rush cascading over her. That reaction did not go unnoticed, a wicked smirk breaking across Tanya's face.

Why does it feel so good to be called that?

"I always love the reaction I get the first time I call someone that."

Laura mewled again, and matched the next thrust into Jas, curling her fingers on the way in to let them drag over the walls of her channel.

"And sometimes it fits so perfectly. Like a name you never even knew you had."

Another thrust drew another yowl from Jas, her ass jiggling, her hands and knees trembling.

The shemale pressed pointedly on her back. She reacted immediately, easing onto her stomach. The shemale moved with her, making sure her cock stayed buried, ending up atop the older woman's prone figure.

"Good girl..."

Laura let her fingers linger inside her. The pleasure had not dissipated much, still at a dangerously high level.

Tanya pinned Jas' head to the bed with a rude hand and fired off a quick sequence of unforgiving thrusts. A mix of discomfort and delight reigned on Jas' face, a vein standing out slightly on her forehead, sweat trickling down her brow. Laura took her time matching the shemale's vicious effort, steeling herself against the desire to simply finish the climb towards climax.

A jumble of breathless words fell from Jas' gasping lips.

"Yes...love...it..."

"What was that?" Tanya teased, grinding her hips against that lush ass.

"Deep...dick...so...love...it..."

"Speak up, babe, c'mon..."

Jas blinked a few times as if gathering her thoughts. Her eyes were aimed at Laura but seemed to be looking through her. A shiver washed over her, her figure crushed between the mattress and the shemale.

"Speak up."

"I...love this..."

"Oh?" Tanya asked, keeping up the harsh pressure with her hips and her hand.

"I love...when you treat me like this...mount me like this...makes me feel...like a fucktoy..."

"You are a fucktoy."

"Your fucktoy..."

"Damn right."

The shemale swung her hips back and then forward.

Jas struggled to speak around the outflux of breath. More thrusts followed, leaving her unable to talk much, any noise she made drowned out by the slap of Tanya's hips on hers and the shemale's growls. Laura was judicious in attempting to match that savagery, not wanting to spur herself too close to climax. Her pleasure rose nevertheless.

"Can I cum?" she asked desperately.

"When I'm cumming inside her. Slow down or stop for now if you need to."

Laura nodded gratefully, slowing her fingers.

The shemale pounded away at Jas, one hand pressing her head against the bed still, the other squeezing her hip. The older woman moaned, mindlessly absorbing the passionate onslaught.

God, it must feel so good to be her slut. To take whatever she gives.

The shemale slammed to the base inside Jas and tugged back at a hastily gathered fistful of her hair. The frenzied cry at the rough impalement turned into a mewl at the rude treatment.

"You want my load in your ass?"

"Please...I need it, I need every drop..."

Tanya spanked her.

"Please! Let me be a good fucktoy for you, let me feel your load..."

Laura slipped her fingers out, the pleasure so close to climax.

"You already are a good fucktoy."

"Please..."

The shemale resumed the fierce pace. Once again, the forcefulness kept Jas breathless, her gasps underscoring Tanya's growls.

"Here it comes..."

The shemale glanced over at Laura, who landed two fingers on her clit, ready to join her in ecstasy. An approving nod added to her pleasure.

Another thrust fired off. The shemale stayed atop Jas, her cock buried to the base, her head tilting back, her eyes fluttering.

"Good whore...take that load..."

Jas bucked, grunting weakly, strain showing up on her face.

"You wanted every drop, come on and take it..."

Laura came, her back arching, her head canting into the pillows, the bliss washing thoroughly over her.

Tanya sighed, grinding her hips against Jas' ass.

"So good..."

Jas grunted again, eyes closing.

The shemale fell silent, secure atop the older woman, the ecstasy bright on her face. Laura watched, her own ecstasy running its lovely course.

The afterglow settled into place after. She relaxed, slumping against the pillows.

The shemale tugged at her fistful of Jas' hair to bring her back for a kiss. The older woman eagerly met the contact. Sweat gleamed on their bodies, casting the different tones of brown with an alluring glow.

Tanya soon eased herself off Jas. Her cock popped into view, the ebony length softened. The older woman stretched out, offering a great view of her curves. More kisses landed on her upper back and shoulders. A hand slunk down to knead a heavy breast.

"Mmm, you spoil me," Jas murmured.

"Only the best for my sluts."

The shemale gave her a few more kisses and then headed towards Laura. She leaned closer instinctively, excitement firing over her at the shemale's approach. Tanya came in for a kiss, stroking a thumb over her cheek.

"I'll be right back," she said, slipping off the bed and padding from the bedroom.

Laura glanced back to Jas, the older woman relaxing on her stomach, crossing her arms under her head for a makeshift pillow.

"I have no clue how you took all that..."

Jas laughed.

"I didn't have to do much. Just be good and take what she gives."

"But to take it...there, and take it like that...it didn't hurt?"

"Maybe a bit uncomfortable, especially when she gets that dick really deep. But she knows what she's doing, and my ass is plenty used to her anyway.

"I don't think I could take it like that..."

A pensive look settled on Jas' face.

"Do you want to?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want her to fuck your ass? To make you take it like I did?"

Laura swallowed nervously, already fully aware of the answer.

"Yes...I want to be good like you were."

The blush returned, and with it, in the aftermath of lust, came a slight shame.