Laura's Shemale Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you can take it like that, but not right away. I mean, she's fucked you already, just not in the ass. That takes preparation and patience."

Laura nodded, doing her best to ignore the shame.

"You alright?" Jas asked her, shimmying closer, concern joining the pensiveness. "Was that all too much?"

"I mean, yeah, but not in a bad way. I'm just..."

Jas kissed her shoulder.

"Just what?"

Laura hesitated.

"Whenever I think about Tanya, and what I've done with her...it always comes with the thought that I shouldn't be doing it...like it's wrong even though it feels good and I enjoy it...like I should be ashamed to enjoy it or to want it...but I don't want to be ashamed..."

Her blush burned hotter.

"Sorry for rambling..."

"You're fine, love," Jas assured her, caressing her calf. "And I can understand that. It's easy to feel ashamed, especially when you're young, I think. I've done stuff with Tanya I would've been scandalized about when I was your age. But I've gotten to the point where I don't care. It feels good to be hers. It feels good when she puts me on my knees. It feels good when she- well, you get the point."

Laura nodded.

"I hope you don't let the shame get in the way of fun. And Tanya doesn't just invite everyone back to her place, especially with one of her sluts. She hooks up with people sometimes, but that's different. So, she must like you."

"I like her too," Laura said softly.

Jas smiled.

"Good."

Tanya came back after a few more minutes, holding two glasses of water. One went to Jas, and the other to Laura, who graciously accepted, drinking down several sips.

The shemale nestled in between the two of them. Her cock drew Laura's gaze even in its relaxed state. Jas sidled up next to Tanya, leaning her head onto the shemale's shoulder. Laura joined on the other side.

Tanya kissed her, and then Jas, both women purring into the contact. Possessive hands palmed their asses.

"How long until you have to go?" the shemale asked Jas.

Jas scooped up Tanya's phone and turned the screen on.

"About half an hour."

"Where do you have to go?" Laura asked.

"Home. My mom is watching the kids but I want to make sure they're all set for tomorrow."

"How many kids do you have?"

"Two. Fifteen and eleven."

Laura glanced at Tanya, suddenly curious.

"They're not..."

"Not what?" Jas said, arching an eyebrow.

Laura hesitated, glancing at Tanya again.

"Not Tanya's?" Jas guessed, smiling.

Laura nodded, blushing from a surge of embarrassment.

"Nope."

Tanya laughed, affectionately squeezing her ass.

"I had my kids well before I met her. They do know her, though. She's Auntie Tanya."

"Do they know you two are...?"

"Fucking?" Tanya supplied.

Laura nodded again.

"They know we're friends. That's all they need to know. I think my mom might have suspicions it's more than that, but she's never brought it up."

"Has she met Tanya?"

"Yeah. She loves Tanya."

"I have a way with parents," the shemale joked.

"Well, my mom wants me to invite you over for dinner," Laura told her.

"I get the feeling you wouldn't want that."

Laura shook her head firmly.

"When I first got together with Tanya," Jas spoke up, "I wanted to keep things separate. Not have Tanya in my life beyond being her slut. But after a while, it just got tiring to make sure things were separate. I don't need to tell anyone anything they don't need to know, of course. It's just that it's less effort. And Tanya's not stupid, she doesn't do anything around my kids or mom."

Laura shook her head again.

"I'm not going to bring Tanya over. If my mom had Jesus over for dinner she'd interrogate the hell outta him."

"I don't mind a little interrogation," the shemale teased.

"I do. She doesn't need to know all my shit."

Jas smiled.

"You're definitely right there."

Tanya squeezed her ass again.

The conversation moved to more casual topics. Laura found herself relaxing easily on Tanya's shoulder. Any more shame that threatened to bubble up was kept at bay by the simple delight of such laid-back intimacy. The shemale let a hand trail to the small of her back, tracing fingertips over the swath of skin.

Soon enough, Jas shifted up onto her knees.

"Gonna go pee and then get ready to jet," she told them.

"I'll walk you down to your car," Tanya said.

Jas nodded, sliding off the bed and padding towards the door, her ass bouncing to her steps.

"What about you?" the shemale asked Laura. "You staying over?"

She hesitated.

I should probably go home...but I do like the idea of staying here...

"Would...would that be alright?"

"Of course. I just have to get up early for work. But I'd love to have you spend the night."

"Okay then."

"I might wake up a little horny," the shemale continued, leaning closer to her, a hand caressing along her stomach. "And I'd need a good slut around if that happens."

The hand dipped in between her thighs.

"I'd be a good slut for you," she murmured, a blush reigniting at the lewd confession.

The shame returned as well, but she ignored it, focusing on the shemale's hand reaching her sex, brushing oh-so-lightly over the folds. Another hand landed on her breasts, a thumb circling a nipple. She squirmed, biting her lip.

"Do you have work tomorrow?" Tanya asked her idly.

"In the evening..."

The shemale nodded.

"Feel free to come over after work if you want. I'll be up later since it'll be Friday night."

Two days in a row?

The overly responsible voice from before spoke up, feeble but still kicking.

You're not that desperate, are you? You can wait at least a few days before coming back for more.

The thought of returning tomorrow was enticing enough to rob that voice of any sway.

It's not about being desperate.

No answer came from the voice.

"No pressure, babe," the shemale spoke up, as if sensing her thoughts. "Come if you want."

I want to be a good slut. I want to learn how to take it like Jas did, like Alex and Pam did. And that will take some practice.

"I'll let you know," she replied. "But I do like the idea."

When Jas came back, the shemale was still focusing on her pussy and nipples, running two fingers over her slit, tweaking and rubbing a stiff peak.

"You're making it hard for me to leave."

Tanya laughed.

Jas snatched up her skirt and panties and headed into the living room again.

After a few more seconds, the shemale pulled away to gather her own clothes.

Jas returned soon, fully dressed, and made a beeline straight for Laura.

"It was wonderful to meet you."

"You too," Laura replied, crawling towards the edge of the bed to meet her for a kiss.

"Don't be a stranger, okay?"

Laura nodded.

The shemale was now also fully dressed.

"I won't be long," she assured Laura, following Jas from the bedroom.

The apartment door closed less than a minute later.

Laura eased herself from the bed and plucked up her clothes. A breeze reached her from the cracked-open window nearby, so she slipped on her t-shirt and panties. Her phone had been in her jacket pocket, so she padded out into the living room to retrieve it.

[I'm staying over at Amber's tonight,] she texted her mom on the way back to the bedroom.

An answer came a few seconds after she flounced onto the bed.

[OK, mija, have a good night. Tell Amber I said thank you for letting you stay the night.]

[I will, Mama. See you tomorrow.]

[Love you, see you tomorrow!]

[Love you too.]

Her next text went to Amber.

[If my mom asks, I'm staying at your place tonight.]

[Lmao why would your mom ask me anything? She doesn't even have my number.]

[Just in case she gets it somehow. I wouldn't put it past her to ask your parents for it.]

[I got you girl, don't worry.]

[Thanks! I owe you one.]

[Wait, are you getting some tonight?]

Laura smiled.

[Maybe.]

[Ooh, have fun! I wanna hear all about it.]

[...maybe.]

[C'mon, bitch, don't hold out on me! I tell you everything!]

[I don't always want to know everything though.]

[I do!]

Laura laughed.

[Thanks for having my back.]

[Always, bitch.]

Laura put her phone on the bedside table and stretched out.

You should've gone home, the pesky voice spoke up quietly. You've already done too much tonight.

Her thoughts went ahead to when Tanya would return, and then further ahead to tomorrow.

Maybe I haven't done enough.