All Comments on 'Laura's Triple'

by Chir0n

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot,sexy

Thanks for a great story to start my day.Please write more about your sexy wife..

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Wrong category

I hate to be "that guy", but I have to point out the obvious: this story is in the wrong category. I had difficulty determine who was husband and wife in this story. It would work much better in Group Sex -- though you wouldn't get nearly as many readers or comments there.

I had to stop reading when the male-on-male action began. I appreciate that people have different kinks -- that just isn't one of them for me. Up until that point, I hate to say it, but I found the story to be a little dull. The women were all exposing their naughty parts to guys who had already seen them before. I get it, as I've been in those situations and it is fun seeing a naked tit or pussy while out in public, regardless of how many times you've seen it before. As a story, however, it loses something in the translation.

Similarly, when women are having sex with guys they have already been with, there is no tension or "will she/won't she?" that makes the encounter interesting from a reader's standpoint. It makes it difficult to fully immerse yourself into a story when all of the characters are acting predictably.

I took a look at your history and I'm beyond impressed that most of your stories have that "red H" next to them. That is an incredibly difficult feat in this category -- especially if you aren't writing BTB tales. So kudos for that.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
I love a great party

Bi guys are the best, especially at a party. Great fun xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Every man's dream in a girl friend or wife, . . .

of some other guy. Fuck'em and forget'em. Every woman's secret aspiration: fuck toy, for anyone, any time.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Man

Your girl friend is whore happy whore. Are you her pimp or her cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Turn it into a movie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous