Laurel Creek Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the worst case of ruined orgasm I'd ever experienced, and I embraced Amy with a passionate kiss, my hands sliding down inside her shorts (no panties), clutching her ass, sliding my middle finger between her cheeks, brushing her asshole, while whispering into her ear: "If I don't fuck you right now, I'm gonna go crazy."

"Come on guys, you need to get a room. Or a tent." It was Jeanie, smirking at us while gathering up her stuff. "I'm going to go for a little hike -- when I get back I expect to see some of this sexual tension taken care of. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

"If you insist," said Amy.

Jeanie slapped Amy on the butt playfully as she walked past, and was barely out of sight down the trail before Amy and I were naked in the tent, the sleeping bag and her legs both spread open. I kissed each breast; swirling my tongue around the nipple until it was hard and erect, slowly sucking as much of her tit into my mouth as possible, finishing what I had started the night before as my cock poked her in the belly. I slid down, licking my way to her belly button, swirling my tongue in and out, then licking my way quickly down to the patch of light brown hair a few inches lower.

I ran my nose down the length of her slit, inhaling the strong musky aroma, getting my nose wet with her juices, then licked her pussy lips open with one long swipe of the tongue. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair as I ate her pussy; this beautiful pussy that had been teasing me for 2 days. I thrust my tongue as deep as it would go into her vagina, wrapping my hands around the top of her thighs and pulling her against my face, wanting to taste every bit of her. Licking the length of her gash again, and then wrapping my lips around her clit and sucking gently but hungrily, my tongue swirling around her clit. She bucked up against my mouth and pulled harder against the back of my head.

"You're going to make me cum," she panted.

I wanted her to cum, but I also wanted my cock inside her and I couldn't wait any longer -- I scooted up and lined my cock up with her wet cunt, and slid into her in one hard, fast thrust. She opened her legs even wider, inviting me into her wetness, as I sank down on top of her, wrapping my arms around her, holding the back of her head in the palm of my hand and kissing her again as my cock went deep.

She put her arms around my neck, and as she raised her arms I got a faint whiff of body odor, and it was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. I know that sounds weird and disgusting. The thing is, she didn't shave her underarms. I noticed this the first time I saw her naked on the rock. I'd never been with a girl before who didn't shave there. It didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, it was just different. And although we had been swimming in the creek and washed off the dirt and grime, neither of us had had a real bath, with soap, in several days, and the hairy armpits trapped the body odor.

The mingled aromas of her musky pussy, the coconut oil in the suntan lotion, and her faint body odor created the most powerful Aphrodisiac I've ever known. So earthy and real and natural. I think my cock got even harder as I pumped in and out of her wet, tight pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" she whispered. "I want you to cum inside me."

That did it. I clutched the back of her head and sucked on her tongue and pounded her hard, my long-denied orgasm ripping through my cock and balls as I shot pulse after pulse of semen deep inside her. Her orgasm started about the time the second blast of cum spurted into her, and she dug her fingernails into my back and moaned -- not audible, but I could feel her moaning into my mouth as we kissed, and we both rode a hard orgasm out to the end, feeling the spasms as they got farther and farther apart and less intense, until we were moving slowly, leisurely, her pussy overflowing with cum, our ragged breath slowing down, the smell of sex permeating the tent.

"This weekend didn't turn as I expected." I said, finally stopping my thrusting and just lying on top of her, my semi-hard cock still ensconced in her sloppy wetness.

"You didn't expect to get lucky?" she said, giggling as she squeezed her cunt tightly around my cock, rhythmically milking the last drops of semen out of me.

"I didn't expect it. I did think about it, from the time I first saw you half-naked, splashing in the creek. But I didn't really think it would happen."

"I thought about it then too," she said.

"So, when did you decide I was going to get lucky?"

"When you caught the big fish in front of us yesterday. There's something about fly-fishing that turns me on. I knew when the fish splashed water on me that I was going to sleep with you."

Laurel Creek Journal, July 4, 1993 -- 11 PM Update:

We decided to get naked in the moonlight -- it was just too romantic a night not to. There was a full moon directly overhead, shining down on the creek and our rock, and plenty of fireflies lighting up the darkness below -- our Independence Day fireworks. A few bats were fluttering back and forth against the night sky, and cicadas were buzzing in the trees. No Boy Scout groups to worry about.

We had the sleeping bags spread out; I was leaned back against a shelf of rock that almost made an armchair, and Amy was sitting between my legs, leaning back against me. Jeanie was stretched out on her back a couple of feet away, looking at the moon.

With naked Amy leaning against me, and my hands in just the right spot at breast level, of course I was caressing her tits; slowly cupping them in my hands, feeling their weight and softness, tracing my fingers around the nipples lightly, first in one direction then the other direction, massaging them firmly, then lightly teasing -- just brushing the nipple as I breathed into her ear and nibbled her ear lobe.

I slid one hand down between her legs and found her clit -- just a light touch while the other hand pinched a nipple. I lightly traced the length of her slit, just brushing the outside of her labia.

Our conversation had gotten sexual; after Jeanie came back from her hike and found us in a blissful daze and reeking of sex, there had been a new kind of sexual tension in the air. Now after dark on the rock we had gotten into stories of how we had lost our virginity, and what some of our most outrageous sexual experiences were. Amy told about the time she did it in a car parked outside a music concert -- the concert let out just as they got naked, and R.E.M. fans started streaming by on both sides while they were fucking. They were too into it to stop, and keep fucking with fans cheering and tapping on the car windows.

I told about the time I got a blowjob in a dark alley with throngs of people passing 15 feet away -- if anyone had glanced in the right direction, they would have seen us.

Now Jeanie was telling us about the time she and her boyfriend did it in his dorm room, with his roommate sitting in a chair watching them and openly masturbating -- he came all over his jeans at the same time her boyfriend came inside her.

I slid my finger lightly down Amy's lips again -- they were wetter now, and she leaned into me a little more and her breath got more rapid. I coated my finger with her juices, and rubbed little circles on her clit; a low moan. I kept rubbing her clit -- more firmly -- more urgently, and her breath got faster and more ragged. I slid my middle finger inside and she gasped loudly.

At the gasp, Jeanie looked over at us and realized what was happening. "Amy, you shameless hussy. You guys are making me horny," she said.

I slid a second finger inside her pussy. "Oh fuck!" Amy cried. "That feels so good."

I worked two fingers in and out of her slick pussy, as Jeanie turned to watch us. Amy was moving with me now, pushing against my hand and straining to take my fingers deeper in her cunt. She glanced at Jeanie and they locked eyes for a few seconds, then she turned and kissed me. There was no stopping now. I fucked her with two fingers, moving faster and faster as her pussy got wetter and wetter and made loud squishing noises. As she was getting close to cumming, I pulled my wet fingers out of her pussy and rubbed her clit furiously.

"Oh yeah!" Grabbing my wrist, she came hard, bucking against me and pushing my hand harder into her crotch, as my fingers danced on her clit.

My cock was rock hard and poking into her lower back, and as her orgasm was winding down, she lifted up and found my cock with her hand and guided me inside as she sat down on my lap, my cock sliding into her wet pussy from behind.

"Oh come on, are you guys going to fuck like rabbits right here in front of me?" asked Jeanie. "You're really making me horny."

I guess we were going to fuck like rabbits in front of her.

"I can't help it," said Amy. "This feels so good." Then she added; "maybe I'll share."

"Maybe I'll share." The implications of this statement made my cock even harder, if that was possible. Was I going to have a threesome?

I glanced over at Jeanie, and she was propped up on one elbow watching us, and I saw that her other hand was between her legs, moving rapidly. Amy put both hands on the rock to get leverage, and started sliding up and down my cock hard and fast, driving me deep into her hot wet cunt. I was so turned on, not only by the fact that a tight pussy was sliding up and down on my cock, but that we were being watched. Watched by another hot girl who was masturbating to our fucking, another hot girl who I had been offered to, like a peace offering between two tribes.

I clutched Amy's tits in both hands and held on for dear life as she rode me, sliding her wet pussy almost off the tip of my cock and then slamming down to the base, finally sitting down hard and just grinding back and forth, squeezing me with her strong cunt muscles. I looked over at Jeanie and our eyes met as her hand moved faster between her legs; I bit into Amy's shoulder and shuddered as I shot cum deep inside, never taking my eyes off Jeanie's until my eyes glazed over with pleasure and I leaned back against the rock, squeezing Amy's tits and panting into the back of her neck. She leaned back with me and halfway turned around and kissed me, whispering, "is it okay if I share you with Jeanie?"

Well, okay, if you insist, dear. I'll take one for the team if I have to. Out loud: "If it's okay with Jeanie. And you're sure you're okay with it."

She climbed off my lap, dripping cum and pussy juice, and turned around and kissed me again, then gently pushed me over next to Jeanie, who still had her hand between her legs, working more slowly and leisurely now. I touched her tentatively, mouthing the words, "is this okay?" as I reached to caress a breast. She replied by reaching up and pulling my face between her breasts, her hand firmly on the back of my neck.

My dick was going to be useless for a while, but my mouth was hungry and eager to please -- I spread her thighs as I eased my body between her legs and embraced one of her breasts with both hands. I was like a baby with a bottle, or... a breast. I kneaded and squeezed her breast with both hands as I fed on her nipple like a hungry baby, sucking and licking and trying to swallow it. She had the biggest, softest, most fun to play with breasts I'd ever touched. The dark nipples got firm when I sucked on them; the size of ripe blackberries. I took turns worshiping each breast, sucking each nipple to hardness, then back again, as she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

Finally, I let her right nipple pop out of my mouth for about the 5th time, and licked a wet trail down her belly, through her belly button (not stopping to linger, although it was tempting -- maybe some other time), and buried my face in her wet pussy. She was so wet! Amy's pussy was musky and powerful and earthy, the flavor of Jeanie's was more delicate, almost sweet, and incredibly slick and slippery -- my face was coated in her slippery juices almost immediately. She spread her legs to give me more room as I licked her slit from top to bottom, and wormed my tongue deep inside. But when I closed my mouth around her clit and began sucking gently and swirling my tongue on her clit, she clamped her thighs tight around my head and rocked from side to side, moaning; "that feels so fucking good." I slipped a middle finger inside her -- so hot and wet and slippery -- then slid two fingers inside and curled them against the front of her vagina, pressing against her G-spot. Then I started vibrating my fingers rapidly, spastically, and all hell broke loose. She bucked and twisted and clamped down on my head with her thighs and let out a little scream as she orgasmed around my fingers. I kept licking her clit until it became too sensitive and she pushed me away gently.

I had temporarily forgotten all about Amy, and when I looked up she was just lying there smiling, but I noticed she was caressing Jeanie's arm. I slid up between them and kissed Amy -- a deep, wet kiss, and she didn't seem to mind the pussy juice all over my face at all.

We lay back with our legs all entangled, my right hand lying on Amy's furry pussy and my left hand feeling the wetness of Jeanie's, with my middle finger dipped just slightly inside her slit (just keeping my hand warm), a head on each shoulder, and the full moon in our eyes. Three naked bodies, three intense orgasms, and the soothing sound of rushing water. We feel asleep in bliss.

Well, I fell asleep. I can't swear that the other two did. I like to think we all went to sleep, but maybe it was just me. Because the first sensation I became aware of when I regained my senses was of a hot wet mouth engulfing my cock. I slowly swam up from blissful unconsciousness to the realization that I was receiving a blowjob. No, a double blowjob. I looked down to see two heads -- one blond, one brunette -- my cock in one mouth and the other one licking my balls. I couldn't tell which one was doing what, and I stopped trying. I closed my eyes and felt my cock come back to life -- ready again for one or both of these beautiful girls in what ever order or combination they wanted......

Laurel Creek Journal, October 28, 1993:

It was really too cold to be wading wet, but here I am, feet as heavy and numb as blocks of ice. I didn't feel like packing the extra weight and bulk of waders, so I opted for a lightweight, fastpack trip into Laurel Creek -- the last trip for the year. It was sunny earlier in the day, and the fish were hitting on top -- the browns brightly colored and hungry, getting ready for spawning. It clouded up mid-day, and the dry flies stopped getting rises, so I switched to a big weighted nymph, dredging it deep through the bigger pools, hoping for a monster brown.

Now I'm at the big Flat Rock pool, and instead of wading waist deep in frigid water, I hopped up on the rock and fished from a dry perch overlooking the pool. I added a couple of split shot to the leader, and tossed the nymph into the whitewater at the head of the pool, and tight-lined it down through the dark water below. The line stopped, just for a second, and I set the hook. At first I thought I was snagged on a rock or log, but then the line moved downstream, and I felt the weight of the fish. It hugged the bottom and headed for the logjam on the opposite bank. A brown, possibly the fish of the season? I turned it before it reached the tangle of limbs, and the fish jumped, two somersaults, and I saw the rainbow stripe down the silvery side. Is this The Fish? The fish that started it all? A minute or so later I was holding a fat rainbow, every bit of 15 inches long, maybe a little more. My lucky fish. If you only knew what you started...

I slipped it gently back into the water, reeled in my line, and headed down the trail -- I had miles to cover before dark to get to the trailhead, and a long drive ahead of me to Ohio for the weekend.