Lauren approaching heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I am better than -- what was your fiancé's name again -- Lucas?"

"Luke... uuuuuh, fuck, this feels so gooood... yes you're much much better than him."

"So would you say I am superior to him?"

"Sure... you are! You are superior, he is inferior."

"What would he do if he saw you like this and heard what you said about him?"

Lauren took a short break with the riding motion: "His world would shatter."

"Poor loser. What is he going to do about this?"

"Nothing, he can't do anything about this. He is inferior, a pathetic, powerless wimp, there is nothing he can do about the strong, rich, hung and powerful billionaire taking his girl!"

"True. I deserve to fuck you because I am superior, don't I?"

"Yeeeeees!"

"And why do I get to fuck you without a condom again?"

"Because the superior man gets the superior treatment."

"That makes sense. Good girl."

Brandon clearly enjoyed dominating another man and showing off his superiority and power. The power to take what's worth most in the world to a man and taking it away from him without that guy being able to do anything about it. Lauren felt that. And she enjoyed and liked supporting him with that, pleasing him, making him the victor. It just felt like the logical thing, the right thing to do. The thing that her body demanded her to do. Brandon grabbed Lauren's ass firmly with both hands, lifted up his big upper body and motorboated his new slut's big breasts, before again licking and sucking on them.

"They're yours now!", a moaning Lauren declared.

"I know", Brandon responded, "I own you now."

"You do!"

"I took you from your stupid, weak fiancé."

"Right!"

"And there is nothing he can do about it."

"Uhuh..."

"And it's natural that it went like this. Because I am the superior man, I can take you from him. I am the alpha male, he is the beta male."

"Oooooh my goooood..........", that gave Lauren the rest. For a short period of time, she passed out on Brandon's dick from the most intense orgasm she ever experienced. Brandon put her off his penis, kissed her and when she came back to conscience, told her to have a break and relax. Lauren leaned against one of the comfortable hot tub cushions and took a few deep breaths while trying to sort her thoughts for a moment. Everything was so overwhelming: The hotness, the sex, the whole situation. She watched Brandon fucking the living shit out of Fiona while standing up and carrying her, showing once again how strong he was. It was a sight to behold, him holding her up and fucking her hard while she was screaming, praising Brandon, insulting her boyfriend and her breasts and butt wobbling up and down.

At the end, Brandon put her on the edge of the tub and fucked her intensely, more intense than Lauren has ever seen even in porn. Then he pulled out, turning to Elena who was also witnessing the procedure, visibly turned on. She went on her knees and begged him for his dick, telling him the same things Lauren and Fiona told him before: He is superior than her husband, he is the alpha and that's why gets to fuck her. After dick-slapping Elena a couple of times, Brandon put her against one of the cushions, got close to her and fucked her missionary. Elena was moaning loudly and screaming a lot, seemingly cumming a few times before it apparently was too much for her and Brandon let go of her.

The main focus of the night was Lauren though and watching Brandon majestically fucking his two personal assistants and witnessing how he made them shit-talk their significant others awoke an animalistic desire in Lauren to get fucked by Brandon again. So, when he turned back to her, she immediately knew what to do and started praising Brandon, insulting Luke and begging for the multi-billionaire's huge alpha dick. Brandon pulled her by the hair and put her frontside down on the hot tub's edge with her belly being placed on the edge, her head and her tits pointing towards the large window through which they could look down on the city and her ass and legs inside the tub. He vigorously started pounding her pussy from behind, her butt cheeks clapping against his muscular thighs. Lauren delightedly screamed and moaned her pleasure out again, telling Brandon over and over again that he was the alpha male who took her from her beta fiancé.

Lauren looked up through the window, seeing the lights of the city center, knowing somewhere there was her fiancé Luke, probably thinking about her right now and wishing her nothing but the best for her interview he thought she was having. For a moment she thought about how she was betraying him but she still didn't feel bad about that. Then she looked at her reflection in the window, seeing herself get heavily fucked by what had to be the sexiest man alive, watching her being bent over the hot tub edge, her big tits going back and forth and her pussy taking that sweet huge cock. Watching this made it clear again to her that she didn't need to feel bad about anything. In fact, she was happier and better than ever. Brandon was the alpha male, it was right and good that he fucked her, that was basic evolutionary biology. Lauren was prouder than ever that he chose her and that she apparently was able to make that magnificent man happy, that felt like the greatest accomplishment she ever achieved to her. She looked at her reflection and smiled out of pure happiness again -- she has done it. And in that moment, she came one last monumental time before Brandon pulled out, put her the other way around, took her engagement ring off and placed it on her face, before cumming all over the ring and the Lauren's face, demonstrating his dominance over Lauren and Luke one final time and definitively claiming Lauren as his.

The next morning, after being freshly fucked in another foursome again, Lauren could barely walk straight but she had to give her best when she got home, with her loving Luke already awaiting the love of his life. She told him that she got the job and he was endlessly happy for her. They hugged and kissed but for Lauren all of that didn't feel the same anymore. She felt that she just wasn't his anymore and never could be again.

Six months later.

Brandon was waking up. He felt slept great and felt amazing as always. Through the giant window front of his Norwegian vacation villa, he could see the beautiful fjord in front of him with wonderful mountains throning in the distance. Next to each side of him one beautiful woman, as always. In fact, Brandon couldn't remember the last time he woke up without at least one, most of the times multiple, beauties under, on top of or next to him -- it must have been years ago. Usually, those women were in relationships, preferably even engaged or married because he liked to fuck "taken" women. He was an alpha male who enjoyed humiliating and dominating other men and as he was at the very top of the pyramid of human evolution, he could do so basically as he wished. He had a never-ending supply of the most beautiful and attractive women who were crawling towards him to get fucked. He could choose the ones he wanted and so he chose the ones he liked, with fit thin bodies but still big natural tits and nice asses. There are not many women like that relatively but there are still quite a lot in absolute terms and when you can have multiple ones of those 10/10s, why settle for even a 9.9/10?

The two women with him in Norway that time were Kate and Lauren. Kate was a successful actress known for her attractiveness, with men all over the world drooling over her. Despite being freshly married to a famous TV show host, she spammed Brandon with nudes after the two met at a gala and he gave her one of his phone numbers. He made her earn the privilege of getting to sleep with him by having her send him more and more nude photos of her and having her deny her husband sex at his orders. Now he had her flown in from time to time to have her serve him. Lauren was the newest of his three personal assistants, with him for about half a year now. His personal assistants were among the most important persons in his life. They organized his life, kept his company and were his personal fuck pieces all at once, so they needed to be competent, intelligent, fun to be around, incredibly attractive and in a serious relationship. He usually had one around with the other two having time off but sometimes he had two or all of them around. Like all of the women Brandon slept with, they were deeply in love with him, serving him as he pleased and voluntarily putting his happiness and pleasure above their own. They would do anything for him, from working hard to make his life as easy as possible to being his free use sluts every day and every night.

Lauren was still half asleep when Brandon fully woke up. He looked at her, enjoying the beauty of the woman that adored him. Lauren was his newest assistant, coming in because Juana got promoted. Juana was a Latina with dark brown hair and a body similar to those of the other women Brandon used to fuck, fit stature but big breasts and a nice butt. Because Juana got promoted, he wanted another personal assistant with darker hair which is why he hired Lauren. Juana made a good job in her new position: mother of Brandon's child. Juana was the first assistant he hired when he got rich and stuck with him for years. At one point, she and her husband wanted children but Juana secretly preferred to have Brandon's children than her husband's. Brandon never wanted kids but when he was presented with the opportunity to impregnate another man's wife and have that man raise his child, he couldn't say no. It was too tempting because it was the ultimate sign of dominance and superiority.

He got to have the fun and got to pass on his genes which is what every creature craves to do and another man had to have all the work, worries and put all the effort in to raise it. Evolutionary, it was the best possible outcome with the least expenditure. And knowing that there is a man out there who gives his best to take care of his offspring, made Brandon satisfied. The same was true for Juana and his other assistants who all liked the fact that he made another man raise his offspring. So, Juana got a bullshit new title and role, plus a significant raise (to financially support his child) and Brandon impregnated her. The memory of him shooting his semen inside Juana's pussy and with that dooming another man to support Brandon's procreational success was one of his favorite ones. He decided that he would have multiple men raising his kids, as well as impregnating Juana again when her husband and her wanted to have another child.

So, this is how Lauren got into her position as his personal assistant. Like the other two of his assistants, Elena and Fiona, she already signaled that she wished to carry out Brandon's children one day as well, she wanted to secure the best possible genes, Brandon's, for her children. But that was for another time, Brandon didn't want any of his personal assistants to get pregnant simultaneously and Elena was next in line as she was his assistant for longer, she was a little older and married with a husband who wanted kids. For now, Lauren was just there for his pleasure and fun. He started groping the half-asleep beauty's breasts and played with them, enjoying how big and soft they were, the nice big nipples and the fact that a few time zones away was a stupid loser who probably laid in bed alone at that moment, missing his beloved Lauren, wishing that he would play with her A+ tits right now instead, thinking that Lauren was his girl, not knowing that Brandon took her away months ago. Brandon was full of testosterone, his gigantic dick rock hard. He started licking Lauren's tits which woke her up. She was smiling like she always did when she was with Brandon and immediately spread her legs to let him between them. They made out and Lauren whispered in Brandon's ear:

"I love you."

"I know you do", the multi-billionaire answered smugly.

He then put his dick between her breasts and started tittyfucking her, knowing that her soon-to-be-husband's dick is too small to do that properly. Lauren came for the first time just from that and soon afterwards Brandon put his monster cock inside her vagina and started fucking her missionary, waking Kate up from Lauren's loud moans and screams. He thought about how his assistant's wimp of a fiancé was never allowed inside her without a condom and enjoyed this fact for a moment, before making Lauren cum another time. He pulled out of her and turned his attention to Kate.

One year later.

Luke felt a bit of unrest. His beloved newly-wed wife Lauren was away in Paris on professional duty with her rich boss and at the party he was last night people were again making subtle jokes that she was sleeping with him. He of course knew that those were just jokes and that those people were not believing that. They were just making jokes because it would conform to the cliché of the boss fucking his personal assistant... and because her boss Brandon was very attractive. But he somehow always felt a bit nervous when people made jokes like that and he hated himself for that because he had no reason not to trust his loyal wife. Nevertheless, he wanted to call her, just to feel a little better and be sure what she was up to. Lauren's phone rang a few times before she answered it.

"Hey honey, what's up? Why are you calling?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to say hi and ask how things are going."

"Oh okay, yeah things are fine as always but I am busy with work, you know..."

"Sure, sure... sorry, I didn't want to disturb you, darling..."

"Oh no, it was lovely hearing your voice again, but I reeeaaally gotta go now and do some planning now, before Brandon is done with his private time in his hotel suite, I'm sorry. See you when I come back next week. I love you, bye!"

"Love you, bye!"

Ugh, Lauren annoyedly ended the call and went back to the other side of the luxury suite, where in the master bedroom Brandon was just making Sylvia -- an Instagram model -- cum. Lauren hoped that she could get another chance of fucking Brandon, as she was just riding him when her phone rang and she answered it in order to not raise suspicions at home. But the third woman who was present quickly told her with a wink:

"Sorry honey, but you have to get in line again."

It was Juana, the first assistant of Brandon who was the mother of his firstborn son. She returned to him for a week to let him impregnate her again because she was ready for another kid. Lauren could tell how excited Brandon was about this. He visibly enjoyed the scenario, displaying his dominance over Juana's husband, cumming inside her in order to make him raise another child of him. And Lauren could see how much Juana loved this, how she got to take his big loads in her pussy, how she always got to fuck him last, how she was the center of attention, how she got to carry out his child again. Lauren envied her, she couldn't wait until it would be her turn to get promoted in a couple of years. But for now, she had to settle with watching Brandon asserting his evolutionary dominance over Juana's husband again and at least that was super-hot as well.

Two years later.

No less than 15 naked women were on the beach of one of Brandon's private islands in the Caribbean. All of them in some form of long-term relationship, all of them incredibly hot. Once or twice a year, Brandon invited a bunch of girls for a week on one of his islands to throw a party which basically meant him fucking his way through all of the women every day. If he wanted to, he could have that permanently but that would be to exhausting for him, not necessarily on a physical level but more so because of all the people around him wanting things from him. But from time to time, it was a pleasant experience to have a harem of 15 women to compete for his attention and dick. He was laying on a big bed that he had people build right at the beach, having a bunch of girls sucking his dick. After some time, he decided to want to fuck a few women and did so, before, when he was soon to be ready to cum, he ordered Lauren towards him. Brandon knew how eager she was to finally get the privilege to have her husband raise his kid. So, he made her climb his huge cock and ride him, just like the first time they had sex three and a half years ago. He firmly slapped and grabbed her ass, motorboated her tits and whispered in her ear:

"You can start making Luke not wear condoms when you get back to him."

Lauren's eyes lit up. She was riding Brandon even harder than she did before and after she had a couple of orgasms, the billionaire alpha finally pumped his cream inside her. She never felt better, she felt like she accomplished the biggest triumph in her life. This is what heaven must feel like.

12