Lauren Ch. 01: Just the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes the tip in her mouth each thrust until she puts her head back and starts egging me on.

"Give me your cum. I need it. Fuck my big tits. Cum all over them. Fuck they love your cock." she says.

Well, I didn't last long with the commentary. I shot my first rope hitting her chin. I only mustered a few as I had cum twice already.

But as I pulled out of her tits, she squished them together to catch the rest. When I was done, she rubbed my cum into her skin. It was hot—the first time I'd seen it done.

I got off her, and she headed to the bathroom. She came back out with her just fucked hair, boots on, and makeup pretty presentable.

She grabbed her bag and said, "My pussy will be swollen tomorrow!"

She went back into the bathroom and left the door open. I watched as she combed her hair and touched up her makeup. She slipped on a sexy dress. No bra or underwear. She looked sexy and renewed.

"I'm heading to meet some gfs. Robbie is out tonight too. So I thought I'd live it up. See you tomorrow." She said, and with that, she left.

I sat there on the wet couch, a little dumbfounded and confused. But happy. as the left, I thought how she was a dynamo, and I just pounded her. She is going out with my cum spread on her tits. It was hot.

I thought about it as I fell asleep.

Over the next while, Lauren started texting me more as I travelled. If Robbie was out, we sometimes would have skype sex. she would use her dildo while I masturbated. We'd always cum together.

She shared her problems with Robbie and how he turned out to be different from what she thought. They were essentially roommates. They were even sleeping in separate beds now. She said it was over, but neither had the guts to share it with the world.

During this time, Lauren and I shared more than just sex. We got to know each other. I knew her favourite foods, music, even stories from her past good and bad memories.

Without really realizing it, we were building a relationship. Our skype sex sessions became more regular, and when I was home, we would fuck regularly. Both at work and my place.

Robbie was seeing someone too, and they made the announcement to end the engagement. She quickly found a place and moved out of Robbies.

We didn't jump into a relationship. She wanted to, but I found it too much to jump into after her engagement broke off. I didn't mind dating, but I wasn't prepared to be the one she jumped to immediately. That decision didn't make her too happy, and things cooled off between us a bit.

We still talked and hung out, but sex was less frequent and just while I was in town. No skype sex or work sex. was fine as she needed to figure a lot out with herself before being in another relationship.

Of course, there was a long line of guys who were immediately knocking at her door. I encouraged her to date and figured out what she wanted.

That's how this all started.

12