Lauren Ch. 06: Roadtrip Pt. 01

Story Info
Roadtrip vacay with Lauren.
8.2k words
4.61
3.8k
3

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren's and my relationship progressed, and we continued to enjoy each other sexually. Sex wasn't as frequent as it was initially, but still lots of sex.

She had taken up workouts with a trainer and some yoga too. She wanted to grow her butt and flexibility. I was on board, but selfishly, I didn't want those tits shrinking. Still, I supported her completely.

It had been a while since we got away, and she wanted to show off that body she had been working hard on. We decided on a road trip down the coast. We planned on driving four hours a day for three days down and only one or two days on the way back. We stopped multiple times each day. We had planned beaches to relax on and towns to check out.

We stopped at our first beach. Lauren had on a sexy one-piece bikini that looked like claws had slashed it. It exposed some skin and looked terrific. Her long black hair flowed in the wind as I followed her down the path to the beach. I'd get glimpses of her plump ass partially hanging out from the cut of the bottoms when her coverup blew in the wind.

The beach was pretty busy. We got a nice spot close to the water. I laid out the blanket, and Lauren pulled her coverup off. Many eyes diverted her way, and she loved it. So did I.

We laid there tanning--Lauren on her stomach, wanting to show off her hard-working plump butt. I had my sunglasses on, but I was keenly watching guys glance and stare at her. It was getting me all worked up.

Eventually, it was time to go, and she didn't bother with the coverup on the way out. The suit wasn't too revealing, just sexy as hell.

We just jumped in the car and hit the road. I wanted to look for a little pull-out to release my sexual tension, but Lauren liked having me worked up. She would even reach over and give my cock a rub in my shorts to edge me throughout the ride.

We chatted about our future and even our past. She never wanted to hear about my sexual past, but I enjoyed hers. Her numbers trumped mine.

We didn't plan places to stay. We just thought we would stop when tired. After many hours of driving and us still in our swimsuits, we pulled into a motel. It wasn't anything special. It had an old school bed with bedposts. It was odd, but we planned on fucking and sleeping, which was all we needed.

We got ready for bed, and I watched her peel off that swimsuit. Her chest was finally set free. She had a quick shower and made me wait for my turn. Then I showered quickly and finally met her at the bed. She already had her vibrator on her clit. She moved it first to her right nipple and then to her left. Each movement made her twitch a little, and they were rock hard.

I had a plan thought. While she was in the shower, I tied our clothes' articles to the bedpost and long enough to tie her up. So, I pulled them out, and one by one, I tied her ankles, then hands, so she was starfish in the bed. She had enough movement to be comfortable but not enough to untie herself or close her legs.

I surprised her by tying her face down. We were going to enjoy her hard squat work tonight.

I put a couple of pillows under her to get that ass stuck up. I brought my tongue to her clit. It was already engorged from her pre-play. I sucked it and licked her juicy pussy while my nose was buried in her ass. I brought her to almost orgasm. I paused, and she swore at me.

I instead moved my mouth to her asshole. I licked and tongued around her tight hole. I returned to her pussy for extra lube when I pushed my tongue into her ass. I tongue fucked her ass. She was writhing and begging me to touch her pussy and set her over the edge. My saliva and her pussy juices made that ass hole nice and wet.

Next was the dildo. I slid it slowly inside her pussy to wet it. It came out soaked. She begged to be fucked. I instead went to her ass and slowly worked it in her asshole. She looked so good taking that 6inch dildo into her booty. I reached over to her bag of fun and grabbed the lube. I covered that dildo. Then I fucked her ass with it. As fast as I could move it tip to base.

Lauren swore, moaned, and begged for more in her pussy too.

'Fill me, stuff my holes. Fuck them both." she screamed, "Fuck, just let me cum."

I stopped fucking her ass with the dildo. I move around and climb on the bed by her face. She looked exasperated.

I pulled her hair back, and I stuck my cock in her mouth. At this angle, it couldn't go in that far. Still, I held her head and pumped her face. Feeling my cock hit her throat and only paused to make sure she could breathe.

When I felt she had enough, I went back around the bed to her well-worked asshole. I grabbed her vibrator and kept it close. Then I lubed up my cock and her asshole. She felt my tip press on her hole.

"Fuck, you gotta be kidding me," she said, "this better let me cum!"

I paused in case she wanted to stop.

I pressed the head into her ass, and she groaned. More lube as I worked in the shaft. Her ass clenched, and I paused to let her adjust and relax. Then deeper I slid, and soon I was balls deep in her ass. I used more lube to be sure as I started pumping. Both hands found a firm ass cheek, and I picked up speed.

I found an easy rhythm for a bit until she said, " Are you going to fuck my ass or make love to it?"

I started pumping faster and harder, pulling half out and back into the base. My balls were slamming her pussy. They were wet from her juices. I kept pumping as Lauren moaned and writhed in pleasure and pain. The line was a blur.

I grabbed her hair and pulled hard, making her arch her back. That did something to her. She started shaking, and she gushed her juices, soaking the bed. Feeling her tighten on my cock was too much. I kept pumping and unloaded my cum deep into her ass.

I pulled out slowly, and her ass closed back up, kind of. I untied her and let her go to the washroom. She was in there a while. When she came out, she said, "Well, I'll be sore for a while. Yours is the biggest cock ever in my ass." and she kissed me.

I took my turn in the bathroom, and when I got out, she was already asleep.

We woke up the following day and got out of that motel. We headed down the highway and stopped at several touristy spots. Lauren had on short cut-offs and a tank top. The cut-offs showed off her bathing suit underneath.

We decided on our resting spot for the night. We got there in the afternoon so we could relax by the pool. It was recommended as a 'young persons' stop. We were at the pool with a few other people that afternoon, but as night fell, we went to get dinner. When we returned, the pool area was packed with young people drinking.

We hurried to our room, grabbed some drinks, put our swimsuits back on, and headed out.

Tonight Lauren sported a fuller bum suit that made her booty look high and tight. She was sporting a bubble butt. This was mix-matched with a tiny black top that had her pouring out of it.

There were at least 50, if not 100, around and in the pool area. Lauren and I made friends quickly. We played some drinking games like flip cup and beer pong. Some new games we had never seen!

We ended up in another hotel room playing some card games with a group of three couples. Soon it was a game of spin the beer bottle. If you got the same sex, you kiss your partner. If you got another person's partner, you kiss them. Simple but fun. It was 30seconds each round.

I got one of the guys, Lawrence, who was very tall, otherwise kind of average all around with brown hair and eyes, so I kissed Lauren with tongue. Lawrence took his turn and landed on the third guy, Raul, who was a good looking reasonably fit guy. Lawrence kissed his girlfriend, Dana. Raul spun and pointed at Lawrence's girl, Dana, a tall, thin, freckled brunette.

Raul kissed Dana hard on the lips. The game seemed to be progressing. As we took turns kissing each other's girls, the kisses got more intense, and the tongue was added to the mix.

I watched as Raul's tongue entered Lauren's mouth, and they made out for a few seconds in front of me. Then Lauren spun, and Lawrence and her made out with tongue. I had just watched two guys kiss my girl within a couple of minutes. It was wild, jealous, and fun.

I made out with both their girls throughout the fun. It was all happening so fast, and hormones were flowing.

As alcohol and hormones continued to mix, the game progressed further, and we added a time limit. Raul made out with Paula, and he started rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms. It opened the next stage. Paula spun, and it stopped on me. She kissed me and started rubbing my cock through my swimsuit. I didn't stop her, but I didn't return any touching. So Paula put my hands on her big booty before returning to stroke me through the suit. Then time was up. I was hard in my suit. I moved back to my spot and took a drink.

Next, it was my turn, and I got Raul. So I made out with Lauren, and she reached in and grabbed my cock as we made out. I grabbed her ass and massaged her pussy through her bikini. I could feel the wetness.

Raul's turn came and spun Lauren. My heart pounded in my chest, and my cock strained in my swim shorts. Raul and Lauren moved to the middle of the circle and started kissing heavily. Raul grabbed her ass and pulled her tight to his chest, pressing her tits to him. Then he moved his hands up her back and around the front, slowly reaching under her suit top and grabbing her big tits. He kneaded them as they kissed. It lasted a bit longer. I looked at Paula, and she seemed unphased.

They pulled away from each other, and we all sat in a moment of...um wow.

Well, next was Lauren. She had already adjusted her top and spun the bottle. Of course, she got Lawrence. He was less aggressive. They made out, and he grabbed her tits outside the suit. She returned the favour by rubbing his cock through his shorts. Soon time was up, and he spun the bottle. It stopped on me.

I was so excited to go next that I didn't even pay attention to Dana and Lawrence making out.

My spin and I didn't care who I got. I was ready. I got Dana. She had on booty shorts over her bikini and a baggy shirt over the top. She and I started making out, and I put my hand up the back of her shirt and undid her bikini top. The baggy shirt hid her boobs, and I wanted to see what they were like. I moved my hand around the front and got a handful. They were smaller than Lauren's but large and definite teardrop hangers. They hung in my hands, and I squeezed them and pinched her nipples as we made out. Dana moaned as we kissed. Time was up, and we parted.

Lauren kissed me when I came back to my spot beside her. It was a check-in, 'we are good' kiss. I appreciated it.

There was a rule change proposal. If you get a member of the same sex, you perform a sexual act on your partner. If it stops on yourself, then you lose a piece of clothing. If you get your partner, they perform a sexual act on you. By now, we were all drunk and horny enough to think it was a great idea.

Dana was the first spin. The bottle spun with anticipation and stopped on Lauren. Dana turned to Lawrence and looked slightly nervous, but she reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. Again, average length, but some real girth. She stroked it vigorously while Lawrence just sat back.

Once time was up, Lauren gave the bottle a spin. With the new rules, it felt like greater anticipation. Of course, she got herself. She didn't hesitate to pop her top off and show off her perfect tits. She squeezed them and pinched her nipples. It also meant that she went again. The bottle spun, but the guys were staring at her tits hanging free as she stared at the bottle. It slowed on Dana.

Dana smiled and grabbed the bottle, but first, Lauren released my hard cock out of my tight shorts. She worked it over with both hands while I watched her tits shake in rhythm.

Dana spun and got Lawrence. He grabbed her, pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, and started fingering her pussy. We couldn't see much except some wetness and the pumping of his hand. She let out moans and kissed him. When the time was up, he pulled out his fingers and made her lick them off. It was like a performance.

Lawrence spun and got Raul. So he continued his work on Dana's pussy. Her moans increased.

Raul grabbed the bottle and spun it. Round and round. It stopped on Lauren. Geez, I was feeling a bit tight. I didn't know what it was. Jealousy? Anticipation? Nerves? Horniness? All of them???

Raul moved into the circle, and Lauren met him. Raul put both hands on Lauren's head and kissed her so deep I think he had his tongue down her throat. That took up to ten seconds. Then he pulled her head away and grabbed her tits. He started sucking her left tit. It wasn't in the rules, but we all watched. I watched as Lauren was surprised but in the moment. She hesitated, then put her hands on his head and ran her fingers through his hair. He switched to the right, and Lauren let out a moan. We all watched in silence as the timer went off, and he stopped before kissing her again on the mouth as he had started. Then he went back to his spot. Everyone could feel the thick sexual tension building.

When she came back, I kissed her to let her know we were good. She kissed me hard and was very horny. I could see she was soaking wet. She spun the bottle and got Lawrence. They met in the middle, and he grabbed both of Lauren's tits and spent the next 30 seconds sucking them too. Laurens moans got louder and louder. Her hands ran through his hair. The time ended, and they returned to their spot.

Lauren leaned over, " I need your cock. This is torture."

I smiled and said, "Soon."

Lawrence spun himself and off came his shorts. He sat there naked. He spun again, and it stopped on Paula. They met in the middle, and they made out while Paula reached down and jerked his thick cock.

This was getting crazy, and at any moment, it'd go too far or end or turn into something else. I wondered if we'd turn this into an orgy. Could I handle it? What would that do to Lauren and me? Were we strong enough? I had always fantasized, but real life is different.

Paula stayed in the middle and spun the bottle. She got me. Since she just watched her husband suck my girlfriend's tits, I didn't know what I was getting into. We started making out, and she pulled out my cock and stroked my cock. The time ended, and she bent over and kissed the tip of my cock. My heart pounded as I turned to Lauren.

Lauren kissed me again. It was ok.

I spun and got Lauren. I kissed her before I lay on my back. She knew what I was doing. She mounted my face and pulled her bikini bottoms aside. She rode my face squeezing her tits as my tongue went to work frantically for 30 seconds. She was facing the circle. The timer went, and she kept going. Grounding her pussy into my face. Time was up, and they all reminded us we had to stop.

"Fuck, I needed to finish," she said as she got off my face, "I was so close!"

Laurens turn. I hoped she would get a girl or me so I could finish her off. She got Raul.

He came into the circle, and she crawled in; still a bit jelly legged from my tongue work. To my surprise, he only made out with her while groping her tits.

She came back and said, "I'm putty. I can't resist. I need your cock. I'm afraid to continue."

I kissed her.

Raul spun, and it stopped on himself. Off went his suit. His cock was hard and was curved. It was similar in size to mine but curved up. He gave it a stroke. He was so confident. I assumed it was from being older, good-looking, and having a hotwife.

He reached in and spun the bottle. He really flung it. It stopped on Dana. I felt relief and disappointment. Dana moved into the circle. Still in her baggy shirt and short shorts that accentuated her very long legs. She was on her knees. Raul crawled into the circle.

I glanced at Lawrence, who looked pretty relaxed. It must have been the weed. He was a pothead for sure. Dana leaned forward, and Rauls's lips met hers. They were up high on their knees. He took a few knee steps closer until his cock poked her stomach. She didn't move. He pulled it down, so it went between her legs outside her shorts. Then he pulled her close. His hips moved a bit back and forth as the timer ended. I knew his curved cock was rubbing against her shorts over her pussy. She pulled away slowly and left the circle. Raul crawled back to his wife. She kissed him and gave him a quick stroke.

Dana was next and approached the bottle. She spun, and it stopped on, what I had hoped for, herself. She surprised us all and took off her bottoms. We all got a decent look at her pussy. The landing strip was perfectly shaped, her clit engorged and sticking out of her pussy lips. It was a big juicy clit.

Between her long freckled legs and her swollen clit, I wanted to feel them wrapped around me while I sucked that clit. She sat in only her t-shirt As she spun the bottle again. She got Lauren, so she turned to her naked, stoned boyfriend, took his half-mast cock in her mouth, and started sucking it. She definitely could work his cock. As the time wound down, she took him in her mouth right to the base, a full deep throat.

I glanced over at Lauren; she was fixated on it. Lauren and I had tried to do this many times, but she hasn't gotten very close to it. I give Lauren an A for effort, though; she keeps trying.

Dana pulled her freckled face from Lawrences cock and took a deep breath. Lawrence seemed to be pretty unphased again by the abrupt stop. He was enjoying it all.

Lauren grabbed the bottle. Her big tits were hanging as she reached for it. She gave it a spin and sat back cross-legged in her bikini bottoms that were soaking wet. As the bottle spun past each person, I looked around the circle. Dana sat cross-legged, showing off her swollen clit and pussy. Lawrence was leaning back against the bed with his cock hard and his unfit, naturally slimmer body for all to see. Raul sat naked on his knees, stroking his big curved cock. His reasonably fit older body showing off with such confidence. Then Paula, still in her bathing suit, sitting cross-legged, her big booty sticking out either side and her strapless bikini top still hiding her more petite tits. Finally, myself, sitting in my shorts still, cross-legged, but rock hard.

Lauren's spin came to rest on Lawrence. He slowly moved into the circle. His cock bounced as he did. Lauren kissed me before moving into the circle. Un-oh, what is she up to...is all I could think.

The timer started as their lips met. Both on their knees, leaning forward to kiss. Then she pulled away, grabbed his cock, and bent down to it. She paused for a second, seemingly in case she was stopped. She then opened her mouth and took him halfway. She spent the rest of the time trying to get down to his base. His shorter cock let her get close, but the girth made her fight the gag reflex. Then time was up, and she sat up, pulling that cock from her mouth.

I was so into what she was trying to do that I didn't stop to think that my girlfriend had just sucked another cock. She came back and looked at me.

"I had to try. I almost had it," she said to me.

I kissed her hard. I didn't care about anything but how much I lusted for her and loved her sexuality and who we were.

"I'm going to enjoy you later." was all I said.

It was getting late, and we decided everyone should be naked.

Lauren quickly obliged, and out came her perfect pussy. It was wet, and her clit was swollen but much smaller than Dana's. I took off my shorts, happy to not be strained back. My cock sprung free, and Lauren gave it a few strokes.

Raul pulled Paulas top over her head. She had nice round, smallish tits. B cup, I'd say. Paula slipped off her bottoms to reveal her bald pussy. Her labia were swollen, and her clit was too. Her pussy lips were a bit bigger. I stared as she sat cross-legged.